Betrayed Ch. 06

Story Info
Turning point.
3.7k words
4.47
19.1k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Proofread by Ton8ty. Thank you for all the effort and hard work.

=====================

George sat in a New York City police station contemplating his next long stretch for the armed robbery fiasco; this time they promised him it would be for twenty. He glanced around the station while he waited to be processed. His eye caught the sight of a familiar face, this one posted on a missing person report. He smiled and considered the deal he could cut by informing them just where the slut was being held.

*****

Mike looked across the room at Sam and waited for him to speak. He seemed very pensive today, but Mike had become a much more patient man while in prison. Mike was still working with both Angela and Sam; they were making progress with their addictions.

Sam suddenly jerked up from his chair and began pacing the room like a caged cat in a zoo. He stopped abruptly, paced some more and then flopped back down in his chair to once again study the carpet. Mike concluded it must be a major decision or problem and decided to wait until Sam got it worked out in his head.

Sam finally pulled two small scrolls from his pocket, each tied with a silk ribbon. Mike's curiosity was piqued, but he kept silent, waiting for Sam to speak first.

"Ever since we sent Cindy back ... I've been meaning to tell you ..." Sam grew silent again, studying the carpet. The silence hung heavy in the room. Sam twisted the scrolls between the fingers of both hands.

Mike could no longer keep quiet. "Tell me what, Sam?"

Sam looked up, startled, like he had forgotten that Mike was in the room and then gazed into his brother's eyes. "Neither Cindy nor Ellen was here by free choice, but they weren't kidnapped like Angela. Cindy and Ellen were purchased at a slave market."

Mike let out his breath in a puff, not even realizing he had been holding it as he let Sam's words sink in. He rose slowly from the couch and crossed over to Sam. His eyes reflected his concern for what his brother had said and done.

"That's why I decided not to replace Cindy." Sam held up one of the scrolls he had been toying with. "I'm setting Ellen free. I'm giving her the choice of being with me of her own free will." He stood and held out the second scroll to Mike. "I've made an identical one, if you'd like to give it to Angela."

Mike now understood why Sam was on edge. Sam was afraid that, if he released Ellen, she would leave him and Mike knew that Sam had feelings for her. Mike also realized that he had not given Angela the freedom of choice either. He hesitated, but only briefly, before he took the offered scroll and called Angela and Ellen into the room. Angela came and knelt at his feet while Ellen went and knelt at Master Samuel's.

"We'd like you both to sit on the couch," said Sam solemnly as he nodded to Mike. They each walked over and stood in front of the women.

Sam looked at his brother again and Mike nodded his head for Sam to go first. Sam took a deep breath before proceeding.

"Ellen," he said softly, his eyes reflecting his love for her. "I have told you many times how much I love you, but, now I'm showing you by giving you the greatest gift I can bestow on you." Sam handed her the small scroll. "I'm giving you your freedom, Ellen, and the choice to either stay with me of your own free will or to go and make a life of your own." Sam's heart was beating fast as he waited for her answer.

Angela held her breath, realizing that Master Michael must be planning the same choice for her. She watched as tears started to flow down Ellen's face. Master Samuel knelt down and cupped her hands in his, bringing them to his lips to kiss.

"I love you, Ellen, and would like you to marry me." Sam waited for Ellen to compose herself. She couldn't answer, but nodded her head that she would, smiling through her tears. Sam smiled, hugged her tightly and kissed her passionately.

When Angela looked up at Master Michael, he knelt at her feet and presented her with the small scroll. "I can't say I'm sorry we kidnapped you, because I love you. I'm also setting you free, Angela, to choose of your own free will. You are no longer a prisoner here either. Angela, I would like you to marry me and share our lives together."

Angela's eyes had already misted over when Master Michael knelt down before her. "Yes, oh yes, Master Michael. I love you," she said, her tears now flowing. Mike, like his brother had done to Ellen, kissed Angela passionately and hugged her to him.

"Master Michael?" she whispered.

"Yes," he replied.

"Can we just have a simple, quiet ceremony here at the house?" she asked.

Mike looked over at Sam who smiled and nodded. "I think we can arrange that, Angela. Is there any family that either of you would like to inform?"

Angela was thoughtful for a moment. "Everyone I know has already disowned me, but I think I should inform them once I'm married.

"Not before?" questioned Mike.

"No. I don't want anyone trying to stop it, Master Michael," said Angela. Mike nodded his head in agreement, understanding the influence of her family.

"I don't have any family," said Ellen, sadly.

Sam caressed her face and kissed her lightly. "Now you will."

"I'll make a couple of calls." Sam stood up, drawing Ellen to him and kissing her. "Why don't you come with me and I'll find out what kind of paperwork we need to produce for you." He turned to Angela and asked about her birth certificate and she informed him where she had been born. "I might need you for the phone call to get it Faxed to us," he informed her.

"Yes, Master Samuel," said Angela.

"Not just yet," said Master Michael. He looked over at Sam. "The weather is going to start to get colder and I took the liberty of ordering a few outfits for Angela and Ellen. I think with the traffic we are expecting, it would be good to have them dressed."

Ellen looked appalled, "Clothes?"

Mike and Sam started laughing. "Angela, why don't you help Ellen? I've put the outfits in both of your closets."

Angela gave a small laugh and hugged him tightly. "Thank you, Master Michael." She took Ellen's hand and they climbed the stairs while the men watched.

Mike and Sam sat down and were waiting for the women to reappear when they heard noise at the top of the stairs. Ellen came down wearing a short pink pastel skirt with a white button down off the shoulder blouse and sandals. Angela came down in a similar outfit except her skirt was pastel blue and she was wearing a low cut top; she had opted for three inch heels. Since neither woman wore a bra, their hard nipples were well defined beneath their blouses.

Both Sam and Mike smiled at the women. "You're beautiful," they both said, almost in unison and then laughed. "Let's all go to my study and work out the details," said Sam. They walked together, each man holding a woman around the waist.

Ellen and Angela were dismissed after the first hour while Mike and Sam kept hammering away at each roadblock they came across. It took hours to work out all the details and get everything finalized. Again, it took Sam's contacts to pull together the wedding for the following day. Mike was impressed with the organizational skills his brother showed in completing the arrangements and told him so.

Sam smiled sheepishly, "Actually, I've been somewhat toying with the idea of a wedding for the last couple of weeks. I'd already called in a favor and they knew a minister who is the lifestyle. Let's go let the girls know that it's tomorrow morning. I'll let Hank know too, since we'll need witnesses."

"Who?" Mike asked.

"I was thinking just Hank and Jon," said Sam. Mike nodded his head in agreement.

"How are your plans coming for the resort?" Mike asked.

"I'll meet with the developers next month to see their presentation," said Sam. He stood and stretched before walking around the desk to where Mike was. "Let's go tell them." They both left to inform the girls.

Ellen took the news well, but Angela was a bit apprehensive until they told her the minister was a Master. Then she relaxed and was just as happy as Ellen. Both men left for the barracks to inform Hank and Jon of their expected participation. They were to be ready when the helicopter arrived tomorrow.

The wedding day came and went with all four feeling nervous, but the men controlling it better than the women. Each pair exchanged their vows to each other; nothing too complex, just a simple commitment of love for each other as well as Master/sub vows. All the necessary documents were exchanged or copied and then everyone left. Sam shut and locked the door. When he returned to the living room, Mike was already halfway up the stairs with Angela following.

Sam smiled at Ellen as he walked over to her. He kissed her passionately, pressing her close to his body. When he broke off the kiss he smiled at her. "Our room, wife," and he started towards the stairs with Ellen following. Sam was waiting outside the doorway and picked her up, crossing through and kicking the door shut. He lowered her to her feet and kissed her again while his hands carefully unbuttoned her dress.

His kisses and tongue trailed down her neck, eliciting soft moans. Sam slipped the dress off her body, letting it fall to the floor. He bent down and sucked a hard nipple into his mouth. Ellen arched her back and pressed her breast forward towards him. He smiled at her response. Straightening up, he started to remove his clothes. "Why don't you turn the covers down, Ellen?"

Ellen moved to the bed, pulled the covers down and then stood next to it, waiting on her Master/husband. She looked down at the small simple gold ring on her hand and smiled. Sam looked up in time to see her smile and crossed over to where she stood. She looked up when his hard cock came into view. "I love you, Master."

"Tonight, Ellen, call me Sam. Tonight is our wedding night and I love you. Tonight we are husband and wife, not Master and sub. No games, no orders and no permissions to get. Not tonight." Sam wrapped his arms around Ellen and kissed her passionately, taking her breath away. He picked her up, laid her on the bed and crawled in next to her.

"I love you, Sam," said Ellen as she wrapped her arms around his neck for another kiss.

Sam covered every inch of her body with either his hands or mouth. Ellen couldn't ever remember being loved so much or being happier in her life. There was no rough sex, but just the gentle give and take of pleasuring each other. He even entered her slowly and took his time to bring her to orgasm twice before coming himself. They finally fell asleep cuddled up next to each other, both of them smiling and exhausted.

Sam woke up the next morning still smiling; lying on his side with Ellen spooned up next to him. His cock was throbbing and leaking pre-cum. He ran his fingers over her ass, down her crack and into her slit. He smiled when he discovered that she was already wet. When he slowly inserted two fingers into her vagina, she moaned and humped back onto them. He withdrew his fingers and rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit while listening to her moans. The next time Ellen humped back, Sam inserted the head of his cock into her hot wet slit.

Ellen's eyes popped open when she felt his cock enter her. She bent herself more to give him better access and was delighted when he pushed the rest of his cock deep into her. Sam wrapped his arm around her and began to tweak and tease her nipples. Holding her nipples firmly, he started to plow into her faster and faster. Ellen was moaning louder and louder with each stroke as her orgasm neared.

Sam's hand caressed down to her clit and started to rub the hard bud roughly. Ellen screamed into her orgasm and stayed there. Sam continued to rub and fuck her faster and faster. By the time Sam finally came, Ellen was twitching, having lost count of how many orgasms she had. He held her tightly to his body kissing the side of her neck and both fell back asleep. The next time they woke, they got up and cleaned up for the day. When they stepped back into the bedroom, Sam stopped her and looked at her.

"Ellen, once we cross back through this door, I am your Master. If you have any questions because of confusion, ask me, Master Michael or Angela. From now on during the day, you are to wear clothes. I will have too many people here that are not familiar with our lifestyle. When you come into our room at night, you will remove your clothes. Once things settle down, then we will resume as we once did, except you are my wife as well as my sub. You no longer have a separate room, but will share my bed and as of yesterday, you will no longer be on birth control." Sam looked at her with adoring eyes. "I love you and want us to have a child together, Ellen."

Ellen had tears of happiness streaming down her face. "Oh, thank you, Sam. I love you too and want to have a baby ... your baby." Sam hugged her to his body and kissed her again.

"Let's go have some breakfast, wife, after you get some clothes on. Go ahead I put them in the closet yesterday. I'll be ordering you some more later. I think shorts, top and sandals will do," Sam said as he sat on the edge of the bed and watched Ellen get dressed. When all was set, they left their room and went downstairs. Ellen went to the kitchen while Sam went to the dining room. He was surprised to see Mike already sitting there with Angela kneeling at his feet.

"Angela, go help Ellen with breakfast," Mike said.

"Yes, Master Michael," and she left quickly.

Sam raised an eyebrow, "Is something wrong Mike?"

Mike stared down at his table setting for a minute. "Angela wants a baby and I don't know if I want to share her yet, even with a baby."

Sam gave a light laugh, "I already took Ellen off birth control. I'm looking forward to having a child and I know she wants one too."

Mike made a silent "oh" and then sighed. "Okay. I guess we'll see which one gets pregnant first." Mike turned a serious face towards Sam. "No whippings or punishment Sam; nothing that could cause a miscarriage or possibly their life. I'll think of alternative punishments."

Just then Angela and Ellen wheeled in a warming cart with breakfast on it. Each fixed a plate and served their Master before setting their own. Mike was halfway through breakfast when he noticed that Angela was just picking at her food. He smiled, "You'll have to eat better than that if you're going to have a baby."

Angela's head snapped up and she smiled, "Thank you, Master Michael," and she started to eat everything on her plate.

"Slow down so you don't choke," cautioned Sam laughing.

"Yes, Master Samuel." She then ate carefully. She and Ellen looked at each other with wide grins.

When breakfast was completed, they decided to take the women outside for a walk within the perimeter to inform them of the development they were planning. Halfway through their walk, they heard shouting near the front gate and saw the dust from a number of vehicles that were heading down the road. They walked quickly to the front to avoid any unpleasantness when they noticed it was at least three different law enforcement agencies.

The fence remained locked and the armed guards on the inside remained alert as the large group of armed officers and plain clothes detectives lined the outside. Sam strolled up to the fence and looked at the man in the rumpled suit. "Yes?" Then Mike stepped up and stood next to his brother.

The man kept looking back and forth between the two men. "FBI, agent Andrews. I have a warrant to arrest Michael Lawson."

"On what charge," asked Mike.

"The kidnapping of Angela Duncan and ...," and then his voice trailed off as he saw Angela.

She stepped up to the fence and looked at the man. "May I?" she turned to Master Michael. He motioned her forward. "Let me get this straight, agent Andrews. You want to arrest my husband for marrying me?"

Agent Andrews looked at her with a dumbfounded expression on his face, "Husband? Your family filed a missing person report on you three months ago and we got a lead that you were a prisoner here so ..."

Angela stood up straight and looked the agent square in the eyes. "My so called family, agent Andrews, disowned me years ago because of the injustice I did to the man that is now my husband. I have no idea about this lead of yours, but it's clearly a lie or the person is delusional. You can save me the bother of telling my family I'm married and happy and to stay the fuck out of my life. They were doing a great job of it for two years and I don't see why they don't continue." She felt Mike's warm arm around her waist. She turned to him and kissed him passionately, deeply and long. She didn't say it, but her eyes told him she loved him very much. They turned back to the agent.

"Ah ... I'll get you taken off the missing person's list Mrs. Lawson. Please accept our apologies for having disturbed you Mr. Lawson. We'll take care of this warrant, the charges against you and take care of the person with the lead." With that, agent Andrews turned to go back to the car. The rest took it as their sign to leave also.

Mike and Sam walked Ellen and Angela back to the house. Once the door was shut, Angela knelt at their feet. "Sorry if I spoke too brashly Masters, but he made me angry."

Mike smiled at Sam and winked. "Stand up, Angela."

Angela stood, but kept her head bowed and eyes downcast.

"You were perfect." Mike grabbed her and kissed her as passionately as she had kissed him outside. She was trying to catch her breath when he finally broke the kiss and placed her hand against the hard cock pressing the inside of his jeans. "Look what you did to me?"

Angela smiled into his eyes. "Master, how may I please you?"

"Get upstairs and wait naked on our bed. I'll be up shortly," and he kissed her again.

"Yes, Master Michael," and she quickly left and climbed the stairs.

Mike felt Sam's hand on his shoulder. "I think we've made it through the worst, Mike. Go on. Ellen and I will be busy down here for a while anyway," and he winked at Mike. Mike left to climb the stairs as Sam went out to the kitchen.

Mike went upstairs and found Angela kneeling in the center of the bed. He smiled as he closed the door and then undressed. He crossed over to the bed, got on and caressed the side of Angela's face.

"Angela," he whispered. Angela looked up into his eyes and smiled at the love that was reflected there.

"Stretch out," said Mike. Angela stretched out on the bed and watched as he stretched along side her body. His mouth pressed hard against hers in a kiss filled with passion and urgency. His mouth roughly sucked, kissed and bit her neck stirring her lust more and building her orgasm.

Mike sucked her nipple hard and pulled it taut with his teeth. Angela arched her back, moaned and spread her legs. "Yes, Mike, some pain," Angela gasped as she raised her hips.

Mike's hand came down and smacked her cunt. "Yes!" Angela screamed and could feel her orgasm beginning. "Now, please Mike, I'm almost there!"

Mike rolled between her legs and rammed his cock in balls deep. He started to pound hard and fast in and out of her hot wet hole. Angela finally crested, her body trembling through her orgasm and back down when Mike shot his load of hot cum deep inside her. He remained on top feeling his cock soften within its warm nesting place. He rolled, when it finally slipped out, and lay holding Angela next to him. She cuddled her head on his chest.

Mike's hand kept stroking her hair and shoulders. Angela smiled and then lifted up to kiss him. "I love you, Mike." He smiled at her and kissed her.

"Mike, what type of resort is Master Samuel building?" she asked.

"A very private one designed for our lifestyle," he replied. She thought this over for a minute and a frown crossed her face. "What have you thought of?" asked Mike.

12