Betrayed Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tomorrow, we are going to pack your things, move you upstairs, get you settled into your new life as an Executive Vice-President – and I am gonna be right by your side, just as I have been every business day for the last two years. I know how hard you have fought for me in that time. Don't evendream I won't fight just as hard for you now."

I just shook my head in bewilderment.

"I guess I can chase away the butterflies in my stomach," I began tentatively. "I may even be able to screw together enough courage to go back out there. I suppose I should count my blessings; I didn't stain my suit or blouse. Hell, if you pump enough alcohol into me..."

I stared at the bowl between my thighs.

"...excuse me;back into me, I might even be able to enjoy myself. But where, oh where am I gonna find the courage tomorrow to put on a suit and tie, ride up to the top floor, shake Rob and Jim's hands and sit behind my new desk, as though tonight never happened?"

It was Angie's turn to shake her head, incredulously.

"You reallyweren't paying attention out there, were you?" she scolded. "The man said, anyone who could do the things you have done today deservesher seat in the Executive Suite. 'Lance' wasn't invited to The Show; you were. You are astar, Baby Doll, and I have hitchedmy star toyours. Together, we are going to ride this right to the top."

"Angie," I inquired seriously, giving myself the once-over, "I really need to know. Doesn't all this bother you? I meanme,this way. Wouldn't you rather work for someone more... I dunno,manly?Do you really want to come with me?

She stared at me without expression for a moment, then glanced down to where my 'clit' was buried to the hilt inside her pussy. It wasreally wet down there. She gazed into my eyes, a smile curling the edges of her mouth. She leaned forward and kissed me deeply.

"Do I want tocomewith you?" she cooed. "I guess you missedthat memo, too.Twice. We'll have to do something about your breath, though. I've got a pack of those little mouthwash-thingies in my purse."

***

We pulled it together (did weever!) and slinked saucily, arm in arm, out to meet our dates. I hoped my smile was somewhere near as dazzling as my girlfriend's. I exuded bravado I didn't feel. This time, I got it right. We drank cocktails with appetizers and champagne with dinner. I got it right with Rob, too. I sat on the inside of our circular booth, next to Angie. Rob was on my outside; Jim on hers.

The conversation – and confidence – flowed more naturally as my blood-alcohol level increased. I was snuggled up to Rob just as tightly as Angie was to Jim. After dinner, my arm was linked through his. I touched the back of his hand lightly with my free hand to make a point during conversation. Angie and I did laugh at their jokes – which were surprisingly good and well-told for two guys from the Executive Suite. Who'd a thunk it?

We walked out of the restaurant with my arm still through Rob's. My head rested lightly on his shoulder. Was I surprised when he kissed me? Not really. Was I surprised I sucked his tongue into my mouth like a vacuum cleaner and held it there? Well, uh... yeah. What scared me most was, I liked it. Did I think of Dianna?Immediately! I knew what was about to happen; at that point, it was inevitable. I knew it was the one thing she still felt uneasy about in our relationship. I knew all the noble things I should be doing at this moment. I should politely thank Rob and Jim for a lovely evening, call a cab and go home (I wasn't sure how hard a time I, Lisa, would have retrieving theBenz from the secured garage at work, even at this time of night). I should call Dianna, go to her, find her wherever she was and tell her I loved her truly, madly, deeply. I also knew none of that would happen beforehand. Angie and I were going home with our two escorts, 'to let human nature and hormones take their course.' I could have told myself I was doing it for my promotion or even doing it for Angie's. If I repeated it often enough, I might even begin to believe it myself.

Rob's condo in the John Hancock Building had a magnificent view of the lake to the East and Lake Shore Drive to the North, with the Drake Hotel in the foreground and Oak Street Beach just beyond. Rob had me up against a wall with his hand under my skirt almost as soon as the four of us were in the door. I guess he just had to check out mybona fides. He seemed to like my 'bona' just fine; his lurched hard inside his pants. Playing the ever-so-accommodating 'date', I unbuckled and unzipped his pants, then sank slowly to my haunches, sliding his pants and boxers down as I went, allowing his tortured tube its freedom. God, did it ever spring at the chance!

Rob was not huge; certainly not like Daniel. But he was nice and thick and meaty and stood straight at attention in my face, which was not only a huge turn-on but an incredibly rewarding compliment. I kissed him right on the tip to show my appreciation. He lurched again. I gazed upward into his eyes – and saw The Look. I hadn't seen it all that often. Once upon a time, it had been in Susan's eyes. Lately, I had seen it in Dianna's. If you have ever seen it, you know how it makes those butterflies in your tummy start a'fluttering and makes you do goofy things; sometimes consciously, and sometimeson auto-pilot....

I sank forward on my knees and rested my hands lightly on Rob's thighs. I had one serious lollypop staring me eye-to-eye. The tip of my tongue traced a delicate path along the underside, from the sac all the way to the tip. A series of little flicks around the head caused the whole of it to jump numerous times. I traced back along my original route, laving his balls upon arrival. I sucked each one in turn while lightly massaging his firm buttcheeks with my long nails. I turned my head and traced back towards the tip with my tongue along the upper crest, gently lapping off to each side, first one, then the other, returning to my point of origin.

My second kiss lingered a moment, with my lips ever-so-slightly parted. My tongue flicked the tip yet again, spreading the pre-cum which, by this time, was flowing substantially. I parted my lips a bit more, taking the head only into my mouth, giving it a more playful tongue-bath, round and round, first one direction, then the other. One hand lightly grasped his shaft; the other, his balls. I gently stroked the first, while massaging the second, ever-so-deftly scraping the sensitive skin with the tips of my nails.

I took more of him into my mouth, stroking him faster at the same time. I could feel him tremble, feel his hands on my head, holding me, easing me forward, urging me to take still more of him into my mouth, deeper, deeper. I released his balls and reached around once more, massaging his buns. I traced the length of his crack with my middle finger oh-so-slowly, from the ilial crest to his scrotum, then back to massage his little puckered hole. He jumped when I hit it with the tip of my nail.

By this time, I was inhaling his raging member up to my hand. I removed my hand, placed it on his other butt cheek, and inhaled him even deeper, until my nose brushed his pubic hair. His pre-cum was flowing continuously now. I sucked my middle finger into my mouth next to his cock, getting it nice and slick with saliva and Rob's natural lube. I found his love button again and, with excruciating care, slipped my finger into it, making certain I did not damage the delicate tissues with my fingernail. He went off like a bomb, blasting hot jism into the back of my mouth and down my throat. Knowing how sensitive a man is after coming, I resumed my light tongue-flicking on his frenulum, holding his butt cheeks firmly to prevent his escape. I honestly thought the sensations would drive him mad – but his erection did not go down a centimeter.

Shouts and shrieks from the direction of the bedroom told me the action was going hot and heavy in there. That was okay; I was up to my tonsils – and then some – in actionright here. It might have been minutes, tens of minutes, an hour. I lost all concept of time and space. My entire universe was the cock in my mouth and I was going to explore every last one of its mysteries.

My universe picked me up and carried me bodily to the sofa, draping me over the upholstered arm such that my back rested on the overstuffed cushions and my hips were raised. Bless his heart, he accepted my offeredK-Y. He thrust into me so easily, as though I had been accepting cock in my pussy all my life, instead of eleven days. I wrapped my legs around his thighs and matched his thrusts with my own, closing my eyes, arching my back, and focusing my entire will on simplybeing.

Something brushed against my hand. I opened my eyes, to be greeted by yet another hunk of angry man-meat. I reasoned that, in the heat of passion, slippery concepts such as 'gay' and 'straight' had less meaning than slippery lips or a drenched pussies. I had not reached the point of doing multi-million-dollar trades on the commodities market by being slow to recognize obvious cues. I opened my mouth and accepted Jim Grant up to the hilt.

I was being pummeled at both ends – and not-so-quietly going out of my mind. My own shrieks were muffled by the bulging 'cock gag' filling my mouth. My love nest was stretched and on fire from Rob's thunderous assault. My own clitty had found a gap between my panties and skirt hem and exploited it, standing tall. My attention snapped back from my mouth and love nest to the gently touch of a hand on my cheek. Angie's face hovered just over my head, upside-down, as she leaned over the near end of the sofa. Her smile, like her name, was angelic.

"Is that enough 'roughage' for you, Baby Doll?" she cooed, "or would you like itrougher? You're close to popping, aren't you? And it's such a bitch to get cum stains out of suede...."

Her head disappeared. Moments later, I felt my skirt raised even higher, up to my waist, then soft suctioning on my clitty as slick lips and a wet mouth descended its length. I had no idea how long it lasted, nor where my endurance came from. The cocks at either end of me thundered their release in quick succession. I milked every drop from them with mouth and rectal muscles. When they were at last spent and limp, I focused my attention on the last remaining member of our 'party'.

There is something to be said about telepathy. Perhaps it was just the recognition in the glance of one pair of perceptive eyes to another. Strong hands had the gorgeousLatina impaled on my clit before she knew she had left her perch on the floor next to the sofa. She was open and drenched, but neither so much to deny her pleasure from my aching member. Take pleasure, she did; openly, vocally, enough to raise the dead. Then too, the lips teasing her nipples and the mouth sucking her tongue out of her head had much to do with her passion. When she came, she convulsed violently, spasmodically. I couldn't see her eyes; rather, Isensed from the feel of her they rolled up into her head. But for the mouth covering hers, they would have heard her in the next ZIP code.

I thanked them – foreverything – and bid them a sweet slumber. They begged me to stay, but I demurred, claiming I would have a busy day coming. They mandated it startlate, in view of my efforts 'above and beyond the call', and that I contact Angie before I do anything else. She took me aside and kissed me so deeply, I thought she would suck my head inside-out.

"Will you be all right?" she asked, with a voice tinged with concern.

I tilted my head sideways and gave her a screwball look.

"Depending on your definition," I replied, "I may never be 'all right' again. I think Iwillrecover. From there, I guess we'll just have to take it one day at a time, won't we?"

She kissed me again. Her smile banished the night's shadows.

"Good answer, Lover," she trilled. "In case I haven't told you in the last ten minutes, you are magnificent. Call me?"

Ihad to laugh.

"No," I intoned solemnly, "after this, I'm afraid I'll just have to walk away from it all and take up the solitary life of a long-haul trucker."

I trapped her fist before it impacted my shoulder and kissed it.

"Yes, I will call you," I continued. "I have to. If I don't, how will I get the job done?"

"Damn right, Missy!" she exclaimed.

That reminded me of somethingreally important that needed doing.

Getting a cab at that time of night was partly luck, but mostly a matter of where you were calling from. No cabbie gave a second thought about picking someone up at the entrance ofBig John. My driver was a little less enthusiastic about the destination in Lakeview, but Ulysses Grant was always a strong persuader. If I looked to him like a hooker headed home from a hot 'date' – well, that wasn't completely inaccurate, was it? It never occurred to menot to tell Dianna everything, whatever the fallout. I wasn't going to make the same mistakes that had been made at my expense. The flashback to Jeff Goldblum andThe Lost World was almost automatic:

"No, this time you're making all new mistakes."

As the cab rounded the corner, I spied a tall figure walking down the steps of Dianna's building and heading in the opposite direction. There was something about the fluid motion of his body that tugged at my memory. I dismissed it, paid the driver and hurried up the stairs. Fortune was with me. Dianna's building was older. The closer on the front door was hydraulic, not pneumatic. In the February cold, the fluid inside must have had the consistency of axel grease. I caught the door before it latched.Hooray! I wouldn't have to ring. I hurried up the stairs and tapped at her door. She opened it, crying. Her tears turned immediately to a look of genuine horror, as though she had seen a ghost. From the disarray of her bed and nightgown, I surmised the departing figure had not been a coincidence.Well, I hadn't been pure as the driven, either. Still, the thought he had hurt her hurtme – and made me angry. I did not want to start off on the wrong foot by demanding details which were none of my business.

"Y-you should have called first," she sniffed.

"Ishould have called hours ago," I professed, pushing her down on the bed and kissing her deeply. "Now, I'll have to make it up to you the best way I know how. This time, it'smy turn to talk."

Did I say it was getting deep before? CallStreets and Sanitation; this time, I'm gonna need aplow...

12