Betrayed Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't. Doctor Reagan was in his late thirties and stood about six feet tall, with a thick shock of dark brown hair, piercing grey eyes that missed nothing, rugged good looks and a smile that would melt a glacier in Antarctica.

"Miss Layne, it is a pleasure to meet you," he intoned sonorously. "You come highly recommended."

"I've heard that," I sighed, smiling ruefully, then added: "Thank you."

The grip from his large hand was so gentle as it took mine, yet I could easily visualize it crushing bone. I was grateful when he offered us seats in his office. My knees were having difficulty supporting my weight in his presence. I knewhe knew at a glance, yet his demeanor was nothing but quiet admiration. I glanced down and noticed he wasn't wearing a wedding band. Now why the hell would that interest me?

"Angie," he effused. "It's so good to see you again. Everything is going okay, I trust? Theylookbeautiful!"

I turned my head and gave my companion a 'have-you-been-holding-out-on-me?' stare. She just smirked and shrugged her shoulders a little.

"I couldn't be happier with them, Doctor," she replied brightly. "I've had thenicestcompliments about them – which brings us to why we are here today. My friend Lisa adores them so much, she... well, you tell him, Lisa."

Nothing like putting me on the spot.Suck it up, Baby Girl. Play out the string in this tawdry little drama. Lull the Bad Guys into a false sense of security. When they raise their heads - WHAMO!

"I'm so embarrassed to put it this way," I began, "but I am so enchanted with Angie's breasts, I... want a pair just like them."

"Just the breasts?" Dr. Reagan inquired bemusedly.

I could feel my face flush from the base of my neck to my hairline. Angie took my hand in hers.

"She issuch a sweetheart," theLatina chimed softly, "and so embarrassed about all this. She's trying to say she wants it all; boobs, buns, hips, the whole package. We're already working on her waistline."

Dr. Reagan came around his desk.

"May I?" he inquired, as he reached for my torso.

He felt around for a moment. The only sign of recognition of my confining undergarment was a twinkle in those grey eyes and a trace of a smile on his lips.

"She's coming along nicely, too," he confirmed. "She obviously has good tone to begin with. I could probably help the process along with some micro-liposuction. Rib removal is an option if you are really serious about an 'hourglass figure'. Might I suggest we take a little off the nose here..."

He indicated the point to which he referred.

"...to make it more delicate-looking. Also, I could tuck a bit at the corners of the eyes to give you a more exotic appearance. Of course, I would also do a trach shave..."

He ran two fingers up my throat.

"...to eliminate that unsightly bump. I could do all of that in a single surgery. You would be back to work in a week and essentially healed in four."

"That's... wonderful," I said hesitantly, steeling myself for what came next, "but what about the breasts and... the rest?"

The doctor perched on the edge of his desk before us, beaming.

"That's the best news," he crooned soothingly, "if you are willing to have a little faith in me. I am taking part in a clinical study of an exciting new body enhancement procedure. There is a new media calledPerma-Plast that may make traditional augmentation procedures obsolete. I can craft your body to any proportions you desire. There would be no incisions, therefore no scarring and no lengthy post-op recovery. Angie can tell you what a pain that can be – figuratively and literally."

"Itsounds wonderful," I admitted guardedly. "Enhancement without surgery? How is that possible?"

"Easy," the doctor continued. "Perma-Plast is injected directly into the areas we wish to contour. It adheres to the surrounding tissue and sets up its own matrix, mimicking that of the body itself. It is chemically and biologically inert, unlike traditional silicone, so it does not trigger the body's defense mechanisms. Nor does it do long-term autoimmune damage.

"Perma-Plast comes in two formulations. One simulates bone; the other, soft tissue. I would use the first to build up your cheekbones and pelvic girdle, giving you those hips like Angie's. The second formulation would give you the breasts, rounded derriere... and lips, if you so desire."

"Yes!" Angie chirped. "Absolutely!"

"All of it can be done on an outpatient basis," Dr. Reagan assured us, "right here in the office. It builds up gradually, layer upon layer...."

Layers! Layers! Ogres have layers!

"As I said," the doctor continued, "I can contour your body to any proportions you desire. Of course, you are welcome to undergo traditional implantation surgery if you prefer. Angie can tell you exactly what to expect. You will be mostly in bed for the first two weeks, severely limited in range of motion for a month, and substantially limited for one more. If that is your preference, I need to know right away so I can put a rush on the implant order."

I played along.

"I would certainly be willing to forego the pleasure of being knocked on my butt for two months. I guess I will go for Door Number One. What is the schedule?"

"We do the blood work and aPerma-Plast skin test right now," Doctor Reagan pronounced. "That way, we make sure you are not allergic to the material. The lab work is done right here in the building, so I can have the results tonight. If you are one of the very small percentage of the population allergic toPerma-Plast, you will notice a skin reaction by tomorrow.I can schedule the surgical procedures for Monday morning. We can have you back on your feet in no time."

One of his nurses drew the blood from the crook of my right elbow, then popped a tiny amount ofPerma-Plast just under the skin of my left forearm with a hypodermic needle. I took Angie back to the office to have her report to Rob and Jim that I would be out the following week. I begged off from a pre-surgical celebration, claiming I really wanted to relax tonight.

My head was swimming with too much information. Agreeing to the procedures had been a ploy on my part. If the conspirator(s) believed I was going ahead with my procedures, they might become complacent enough to tip their hand. I would have two days to make something happen before I went under the knife. If I did, I might not have to go through with the surgery at all. The taps of Jeff Spencer's telephones would tell the tale. Then again, what proof did I have Jeff's plan to ruin me had anything to do with 'Lisa'? I hadn't really lied to Angie; I did want to relax, but not with any of them.

Out of the frying pan....I called Dianna. She assured me she wasn't doing anything that night that wouldn't keep, thanks to my generosity with her rent. I took her toGeja's on Armitage for fondue. The live classical guitar music had always been one of my favorite, most relaxing mood-enhancers and I needed that now. Feeding Dianna forkfuls of steak, chicken, lobster, and fresh-cut vegetables, flash-fried in the table-top peanut oil fondue pot, was a flashback to the previous Sunday's pizza seduction.

When it came time for desert – chunks of Angel Food cake, marshmallows and fresh fruit, dipped in boiling chocolate – I could see the gleam in her eye that told me she had other ideas for the confection than feeding each other with fondue forks. Watching her gently lap dripping chocolate from the cherry I held before her lips was priceless, and worth every penny of the dinner's cost. Then she delicately grasped the cherry in her teeth and tugged it away from the fork, as softly as you please....

At least we made it through our front door before we began ripping each other's clothes off. The bedroom would have to wait. Our surging passions deposited us on the deep rug in front of the fireplace. TheDura-Flame log was ignited with a single long-stemmed match. The log was the only illumination in the room, but not the only thing ablaze. Our first coupling was not so muchsexas a frantic, desperate fuck, fueled by a yearning born of too many days apart. I felt so...complete to have her inside me again. It would break my heart if I found out she was part of the conspiracy. Right now, I wanted to put all that out of my mind.Just let go....

***

"Baby, do you know a 'Doctor Reagan'?

This was not my preferred method of being awaken on a Saturday morning. Then again, Dianna could awaken me by asking me how to throw a knuckle ball and, coming from her lips, I would think it heavenly. Now, if someone could just teach the Cubs' pitching staff....

"Yes," I replied sleepily. "Why?"

"His office is on the phone," she informed me. "He wishes to speak with you."

"On a Saturday?" I questioned, accepting the handset and bidding the receptionist a good morning.

After a moment, the doctor himself came on the line.

"Good morning, Lisa," he greeted in a tone worthy of commercial voice-overs. "Would it be much of a bother to come into the office this morning? I would like to review your test results with you before your surgery Monday morning."

"Is there a problem?" I asked, concerned.

"No," he assured me. "Quite the opposite. Monday is a 'go', as far as your body is concerned. I just wanted to confirm what we will be doing and get the releases signed."

"Uh, I suppose I can pull myself together and be there in an hour," I responded. "Will that be okay?"

"Perfect!" he confirmed. "We'll see you then."

I had filled Dianna in the night before on my upcoming surgery. She had been excited, to say the least. She asked about my boob job and how big I was going to go. I relayed to her the information aboutPerma-Plast and that my breast enhancement would be an ongoing thing for several weeks. Her eyes grew as big as saucers.

"You're gonna getpumped?" she gushed. "Oh, Baby, that'swonderful! We will be closer than ever."

She hugged me so tightly, I thought she would end up behind me, a la Groucho Marx. She admitted she, too, had gone that route to figure enhancement – the 'old school' way. Dianna felt this was just one more intimacy shared between us, a way of proving to her how much I cared for her. I hadn't envisioned that when I agreed to the procedure – if, in fact, I went through with it – but was delighted it pleased her so.

We actually arrived at Doctor Reagan's office three minutes earlier than anticipated. The receptionist ushered us right in. I introduced Dianna and we took our seats. The doctor reiterated all the tests showed I was "disgustingly healthy" – lamenting his lack of time for keeping up with his own workout schedule. He confirmed and reviewed my upcoming rib removal, micro-liposuction, rhinoplasty, eye tuck and trach shave, having me sign the necessary forms for each. Dianna fidgeted in her chair, growing more excited by the moment. Discretion was not her strong suit.

"How soon can you start pumping her?" she blurted out.

We both gazed at her with the amusement of a parent fielding "How many days until Christmas?" for the umpteenth time. The doctor turned to me.

"Actually, that was one of the reasons I asked you in this morning," he pronounced. "May I see your arm?"

I extended my left arm for his examination. The almost-imperceptible bump was still there; otherwise, nothing.

"I couldn't ask for better," he announced. "There isn't a trace of reaction or rejection."

He winked at Dianna, then focused on me, smiling.

"In answer to her question," he responded, "there is no reason we cannot beginright now. Would that be soon enough to satisfy you?"

Some people wear their hearts on their sleeves. I wore mine in my throat. Dianna was crushing me in an anaconda-like death grip. My rib removal would be child's play; the doctor would merely have to retrieve bonefragments.

"Shouldn't we wait untilaftermy... surgery?" I questioned hesitantly.

Doctor Reagan shook his head.

"There is no need to," he assured me. "If we do it today, the receptor sites will already be set up by Monday morning. Besides, none of them will be the subject of our surgical procedures. There is one more detail; I would like to get you started on your hormone therapy as soon as possible."

"Hormones?" I repeated.

"Yes," the surgeon confirmed. "We can do the figure enhancement without them, but the results will have an angular, artificial cast to them. The combination of estrogen and progestin will round out your curves, giving your body a lush, more natural look. Also, they will aid in the assimilation of thePerma-Plast matrix."

Caught in my own web of intrigue! Suddenly, I no longer had two days to sound out the conspirators, make them make a move. I didn't havetwo minutes.

Last chance, Pal. You can get a little walk-up with a balcony overlooking Duval Street. You can take the rich tourists out in the morning, fish and drink beer until late afternoon, then come home and drink yourself into a stupor at Sloppy Joe's and stagger home, just like Papa Hemmingway. You can christen your boat "Busted Flush". Just walk away from all of this now. Even your eyebrows will grow back. If you change your name to Travis McGee, no one will ever know....

All I had to do was say: "no; let's wait until after the surgery." Then, when Monday morning rolled around.... The look in Dianna's eyes was the most hopeful, anticipatory, loving one I had seen in years. Even suspecting her as I did, I couldn't bring myself to disappoint her.Just let go....

"Okay," I softly sighed.

12