Betrayed Over Conception Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned, the sneaky little fucker, had paid it privately, not wanting to be questioned what had happened with the house alarm.

With time on my hands I filed paid accounts and it was only when I was walking out of the study did I realize that Gloria would be aware I would have read that account before I filed it. I wondered if she'd now transfer the amount she'd paid for a household item from our joint account into her personal account. I'd watch out for that.

The phone went.

"Hullo darling."

Now, not a lot of women call me that – it wasn't mom, it wouldn't be Gloria and the voice wasn't Jacqui's voice and Nancy only had my cell phone number.

"Er," a name came to me, "Liz?"

"Oh, you've got other women who call you darling, have you?"

It was Liz.

"I struggle to think of any."

"Your mom?"

"Oh yeah."

"Gloria?"

"Um."

"Oh, the legs still crossed, are they? Have you gathered any evidence?"

"None, and I don't know what to do. That's why I called you and left a message to call me when Gloria was at work."

"And here I am."

"Well, I wanted to ask..."

"No, not on the phone, Mike. You're too smooth to act like a cheapskate."

"What restaurant should I meet you at?"

"Restaurant Mike? Wouldn't you rather go to a deli and get some low-cal food and a couple of bottles of bubble and eat here at my house in bed?"

"Where?" I asked weakly, wondering if my hearing had suddenly become defective."

"Oh grow up, Mike," she laughed, and disconnected the call.

My dick had risen, apparently trying to stare at the phone.

It was only just after 10:00, but I started getting ready. I shaved again, had a shower while having a long gargle. Then I sat at Gloria's dressing table and filed my nails into her trash bin. I then trimmed the hair around my dick like Nancy was always pleading me to do although she really wanted me to have a Brazilian.

If I was going to fuck my plump sister-in-law with her at times po-face, I was going to do it with grace as Mr Cool, giving her a fuck to remember for the rest of her unhappy life, though come to think of it she didn't seem unhappy on the phone. In fact she sounded – and this was a surprising word to use in connection with Liz – vivacious.

Perhaps she was on something? Then I thought, no, the crafty fucker knew it was her chance at last to get at the dick of her handsome brother-in-law.

Was I handsome? Well Gloria used to think so until recently, Nancy is prepared to feed me that line and yesterday when Jacqui was sweeping her dripping cunt all over my face and hair she was cooing "This massage will make your face even more handsome". Yes, not merely handsome, she'd said even more handsome.

For the benefit of Liz, I dressed in my fabulous silk shirt, beltless slacks but no underpants and slip-ons with no socks.

I just needed to zip into the deli, get a tray of tasteless lo-cal muck, two bottles of champagne and I was ready to get my dear sister-in-law the time of her life.

Oh boy, did I feel good!

My cell phone went; it was Nancy.

"Hi," what are you doing?"

"About to go out and fuck that sister-in-law I was telling you about."

"Liz Mason."

"Yeah." How the fuck can women remember a name when only hearing it once?"

"How come you remembered her name?"

"I suspected she might be competition."

Jesus! Don't women's minds work in wonderful ways?

We chatted and she finally asked, "Are Gloria's legs still closed?"

"Yes."

"Oh you poor boy, I won't keep you any longer. You go to Liz."

"Thanks darling. I'm looking forward to seeing on shift on Sunday."

"You arrive to be with me a couple of hours early, you bastard," she giggled. "I will have gone a full week without having a fuck – probably some sort of record for a female of my age."

TO BE CONTINUED

12