Betrayed Over Conception Ch. 03

Story Info
Suspected by wife of impotence, Mike learns the truth.
4.6k words
4.44
48.1k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 07/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Engineer Mike Giles and wife Gloria have been unable to start a family and neither will undergo tests, fearful of being identified as the problem party. Gloria takes a lover leading Mike to suspect her motive is pregnancy. The tipoff came from his wife's sister Liz. He sneakily identifies this bastard.. Now a young woman who befriends him sexually tells him what she thinks about his situation.

SEVEN

At the deli, I said to the assistant I was going to visit a fat lady who was dieting to loose some weight and I wished to impress her because I wanted something from her.

The young assistant licked her lips and said, "You can have something from me if you wish."

Christ, she was only eighteen or nineteen. Young girls these days are a menace – where do they get this sexual openness from? Certainly not their mom's! They must be learning it from gay teachers filling schools these days.

The shock on my face elicited a sad sigh from her and she whispered – "Good luck, give her one for me." She then filled up little pots of starvation diet and added a bag of fried chicken. winking and saying "You've got to keep your pecker up."

I said thanks, handed her the money and she gave me my change; I stood looking at her, and she looked right back, not moving either although someone was waiting for attention down the far end of the counter.

The assistant was really cute, not much to her but looked fit and keen. Obviously she was waiting for me to say something.

"Look, I'm sorry but you're young while I'm almost 36, halfway toward being an old man."

"But you are a man; I'm sick of these quick-firing kids who think the whole world begins and end at the wet end of their dick. Some of my cock-mad girlfriends are little better. I'd love the experience of being with a married man."

"Very tempting, you are so cute," I said weakly. "Perhaps I call back here before too long?"

"I'd like that. Bye - I better serve old sour puss down there."

"Be faithful to your wife," hissed the old bag and eavesdropper as I brushed past her fat ass. I reached the door before I realized it was Mrs Roberts, who lived in our street.

Well, well, I thought as I drove into Liz's driveway. It was an impressive house, more upmarket than mine. Although the asshole husband had beaten her up when he felt mean, she'd come out of the fuck-up marriage rather well. I pictured her inside in bed with her steamy twat wide open and ready for me. Well, sometimes a guy has to make a sacrifice or two.

Actually, I thought if she were dieting perhaps she'd lost a few pounds and she'd probably got some cash in the marriage dissolution so had spend some on better hair dressing and makeup. The ill-fated marriage would have given her a man regularly which may have given her a better outlook on life, and the punching may have put more sting into her tail. But this was merely how I saw it and look at my record at dealing in human relationships!

A woman came bounding down the steps yelling at me in delight. I knew the voice but my brain didn't want to believe what it was seeing – it was telling me this couldn't be Liz.

What a transformation – she still wasn't a stunner like her sister but by god she wasn't too far from being second off the rank.

Liz stood off from me, trembling like a young colt – wanting to come really close but a little unsure. I decided to wind her up a bit.

"Hi," I said, and looking up at the door: "Is Liz in?"

"I am Liz, you fool," she giggled.

"Ohmigod," I yelled, pretending to scratch my head and she launched herself at me, slamming me against my truck and she rained sweet kisses all over my face and neck.

"God, your body's like steel," she said, and I felt like John Wayne going in to help defendThe Alamo - a re-run and the only Western my dad ever took me to see. Up north, to break the monotony I work out twice a day as does Nancy and I regularly pitch in and help the guys move heavy steel shutters as they find it quicker than waiting for mobile cranes.

"Your body – well um," I said, stopping before I began stuttering. It was almost too much.

"Like it," she giggled, pirouetting for me.

"Oh yeah, best miracle I've seen all year." That was fairly close to the truth it earned me a huge brownie point.

"What have you got for me?" she asked, and I looked at her with a stupid smile, thinking she'd be looking down below my belt. But no, she was looking through the window of my Chevy at the two trays of food and two bottles of bubbly.

"Stuff to keep you in shape and booze to get you drunk."

"You naughty boy," she giggled. Women always seem to say that to me when I began to tickle their button.

I followed a lovely butt up the steps as we carried out lunch indoors – and then outdoors to a patio beside a combined lap pool and spa. It was a pretty mean sight and I was most impressed – big money went into this as it was surrounded by gardens on three sides and a small grove of trees were almost overhanging the spa.

"Let's go for a swim before lunch"

"I didn't bring swim gear," I said, my heart beginning to race.

"You haven't got anything I haven't seen before."

Liz had put her sunglasses on and when I stripped down and she saw my old mate she swallowed, lifted her sunglasses and said, "Well, almost nothing that I haven't seen before. I thought your father was big, but wow!"

"My father? When did he..."

"At your wedding when Gloria went up to dress in her going away clothes and you and best man Arnold were chatting up the bridesmaids."

"Shouldn't you have been helping Gloria to dress – you were chief bridesmaid?"

"Mom was eager to help and your dad had just whispered something into my ear so the two moms went up to help Gloria which got the coast cleared for me very nicely."

"Oh."

Liz then stripped off, posing momentarily for me to see some pretty cool underwear; it looked French. That came off pretty slowly and she stood again, giving me a great eyeful. I couldn't see her eyes behind the dark sunglasses but her mouth was spread in a knowing smile.

"I've had my body overhauled at great expense, but it was worth it, don't you think?"

"I nodded dumbly. Her fat guts and thighs were gone and her knockers were down to 36ers I reckon and even the ass was elegant. But the surgeons had also shaved fat from under her jaw and even on her cheeks, straightened her nose and her wide mouth now seemed balanced of her face. Being trained in design, I could see the relationship between features - the medical remodellers had done a fine job.

Of course I'd never seen her nude before but could tell the slit of her cunt looked larger than Gloria's, which was what her mother had gone on about all those years ago, attempting to get me to switch sisters. But really, I'd consider myself a loyal guy, and having met Gloria first would not have switched to Liz even if she'd looked at she does now.

However I'd probably have nailed her before dad did while remaining faithful to Gloria in my own way.

"You shave," I croaked, or at least pretended to croak as women really like seeing a guy overwhelmed.

"Oh, you noticed?" she said with no more emphasis as if I'd said I liked her sunglasses.

"Cool sunglasses."

"You like them?" she replied excitedly. "I bought them off the Internet from a fashion house in Paris. They're Italian and many of my girlfriends just rave about them. They make me feel so fashionable, so elegant and..."

"Cut the crap, Liz," I said, realizing she was pulling my tit.

"I've had my vulva tweaked a bit as well, but then you've never seen it before, have you? You may take a close inspection if you wish – don't be shy."

"C-c-could we swim some laps?" I asked. That damn stutter that comes when females begin overwhelming me was back.

I swam two lengths alone and paused; Liz slid down into the water beside me and kissed me gently.

"I'm so glad you're home. I've been waiting for you to see the new me. In the past you never gave me a second glance, sexually speaking, not that I blamed you."

Time to be inventive.

"Look, keep this under you hat, please. I often thought of humping you but I felt the need to keep loyal to Gloria."

"Oh Mike, how chivalrous of you, and now she'd done the dirty on you, the little bitch. You poor man, I've just got to be very kind to you."

"C-c-could we swim some laps?" I asked. As I peeled off the lengths I thought what a shallow guy I was; was she was plump and dowdy I was not interested in her yet that changed as seen as she invested thousands of bucks to be a total uplift. Inside she was still the same Liz, though obvious more confidant and satisfied.

We dried off but didn't dress and had a lovely time under the sun umbrella catching up, mainly about my work up north (I described Nancy to Liz in great detail) and Liz told me about her failed marriage and how she was almost off men for life – "except for my sexy brother-in-law."

"When did you last have sex?" I asked, very concerned, imaging her - I know this is conceited - that she'd been waiting months for my body.

"Last week, and such a pounding I could barely walk next day," she grinned.

We broke laughting.

She turned serious and said it was time to talk about Gloria.

Usually Gloria told her everything but all she'd said about her occasional visitor was that she was 'getting it' to fill in her loneliness in Mike's absence. " What do you want me to do, Mike."

I asked her to work on Gloria to get as much information as she could. In particular was she getting this guy Mercer in only during the period when she was likely to conceive or was he being invited to visit more frequent than that?

"Ready for sex now Mike?"

I wasn't ready for the question but I already had the answer in my head.

"Listen, I'm a little uneasy about doing it with you on our home patch. The new you has really got me excited and I would like to, well, almost court you, rather than just have a quick bang. How do you feel about that?"

"Relax. Your suggestion is cool."

"I phone you from time to time and we don't work Sundays so if it's OK with Nancy I'd like to meet you at a half-way point just over a hundred miles north of here – there's a lovely restaurant and I'll book you in to the motel on the riverbank for Saturday night and Sunday night if you wish. I can be there around 2:00 on Sunday morning and will have to leave around 4:00 that afternoon, so we could have a lovely day relaxing and talking and, if you feel like it, you might even wish to have sex."

"Well, what can a girl say? That sounds a lovely day, Mike. I hope it will be raining heavily."

"Raining, why?"

"What else is there to do on a rainy day if you're stuck in a motel with a guy?"

"Oh," I grinned, promising her I'd speak to the meteorological people.

We kissed long and beautifully and I resisted pawing at her. I went home, had a cold shower and had cocktails ready for Gloria when she arrived and told her we were eating out. She was delighted.

EIGHT

I filled in the next day visiting my folk for lunch and calling around on my inlaws. It was only 3.45 when I completed that so I had almost three hours to fill in before Gloria would be home. I phoned Jacqui but there was no reply, which was a mistake, because the thought of a couple of hours in the sack with her had got my motor running.

At 4.05 I arrived outside the deli, and went in.

The young assistant was down the far end taking off her white cap and long white apron and talking to an older woman who probably ran the deli.

The younger woman saw me and waved and, I thought, looked absolutely delighted to see me.

We went next door for coffee – actually she had juice.

"Look, I said half-truthfully. You gave me the hots this morning and I've been thinking about you all afternoon. I can't give much but can join you in a one-off cuddle now if you wish; but please tell me to shove off if that's how you feel.

"Now?" she said.

I nodded.

"Ohmigod. You naughty boy."

There were go again, an eighteen-year-old calling me a boy. What makes them do this?

She looked ready to say yes, but I decided to tell her the truth.

"I regret to say..."

Her face fell a foot.

"...that I can spare only an hour and a half."

She beamed and said she had the ability to cum in five minutes if necessary.

"Come on," she said. "Leave your coffee, we're wasting prime time."

"Floor it!" she yelled. "Second on the right and straight up to the top of the hill, and into the pine trees on the left."

She had me excited and I burned rubber as if I were a pimply-faced kid on his first chance of nookie.

"I'm Kayte, I'm almost twenty, clean as far as I know and I'm on the pill."

"I'm Mike, married, clean as far as I know and love to fuck."

She giggled, and said she knew my name, Mike Giles.

"Did fat-ass Mrs Roberts tell you?"

"Yes, and she warned me off you, saying you have a beautiful wife who looks like a film star. Why are interested in me."

"You want the truth?"

"Yes."

"You might not like it."

"Try me."

"Because she's closed her legs on me, my balls are tight, and I need a fuck."

"Ohmigod," she cried, turning pink. "I'm having an orgasm and you haven't even touched me."

"That's nice for you," I said sourly. "Do I turn round and take you back."

"For fuck sake, act your age," she giggled, "Now push your ass forward."

She unzipped me, dug in and pulled our my eager mate, who she tried to swallow whole in one gulp and pulling back off it, asked, "How on earth can I deal with all of this?"

"Sweetie – it's not a competition," I soothed. "Just take as much into your mouth as you feel comfortable with; I assure you the result will be the same whether you take three inches or take the lot."

I received a quick BJ and she was swallowing cum as we drove into the glade of trees. She wiped her chin and looked up at me with an inscrutable face and asked, "Was I okay?

The smile that broke out when I answered truthfully, "That was HOT!" was a joy to see. I wondered if at that moment her Mom would have been proud of her young daughter; needless to say her father would have been reaching for my throat, with both hands, attempting to perform a protective role out of ignorance. Sometimes young women need a good man to get them tuned in; even his daughter understands that.

That adoring look in her eyes stimulated me. In low four-wheel-drive we went deep into the glade were probably no vehicle has ever been and when we stopped she stroked my ego: "Wow, that was some driving, you have me quite terrified at times yet underneath I felt I was in safe hands."

What a delightfully young lady. I moved my seat back and she came over on to me. I put those safe hands round her and began removing her clothes.

"I prefer to keep on my panties," she whispered.

"Real women have them off to fuck," I whispered, and eagerly she help me remove them, assisting my old mate to get that extra half inch he occasionally gets when things are looking good.

With dribbles of cum drying on her face, Kayte bared her teeth saying that my clothes were coming off. Who was I to argue? So I assisted her. She didn't say a word but I knew by the way she stroked my arms, shoulders and six-pack belly that she was impressed.

Then when the old mate popped out she slumped almost in a faint I thought but no, she was rolling a condom on. What a great babe!

"Do I have to have that up my ass?"

I almost ejaculated in shock. I said no, I don't assfuck; she reached up and kissed me.

Hmmm, what could I do for her? Her tits were the size of a bunched handkerchief and like many young smarter young things today, she was all skin and bone. Oh well, a couple of nipple licks and go down and see if some cunt licking will get her going.

But obviously the tiny nipples were super-sensitive because she oohed on the first lick, so I stayed on the job and soon had her groaning and bucking and calling me some of the best lover's names I've been called during a casual fuck. It was great and to my surprise I found I was getting more out of this than a release from the nuts that was still to come. Heh-heh-heh.

Well, she said she wanted tuition from a real man, so I was pleased to deliver.

"You're good," I said. "A man likes to feel his babe being involved and a couple of squeals now and then works wonders, but don't over do-it and if you have to cry make sure you give the impression you're crying out of eternal gratification – keep a smile on you face while blubbering. Many men get scared when women cry.

"Are you going to check my fingernails?" I added.

"No, whatever for?"

I told her and she was fascinated, saying what a great piece of advice that was.

"My mom advised me to team up with an older man as old dogs know tricks. Actually, perhaps I should introduce you to my mom; she's feeling the magic is going out of her sex life. A good rev up from you would do her good."

"Er, no thanks. I got a little harem around me at the moment."

"Oh goodie – tell me about them."

"Let's do this first," I said, pulling her up a little and feeding my erection into her tiny looking slit but as I expected, it widened to take the whole lot but we were huffing and puffing a bit. She lay still over me, red-faced and smiling while I started rocking. It was tight but thinking back I reckon Gloria would have been even tighter, but really, can a guy think back that far?

As Kayte began to feel comfortable, aware that I was able to move in and out okay, she gritted her teeth and began hitting her rhythm; we were away.

"This is delicious," she gasped.

I grunted to her she'd doing fine and she wiped sweat from over my eyes and whispered that she was cumming.

What? No gasps, moans, groans, screams and wild threshing about. No, just some shudders and I felt the extra wetness.

"You okay?" I asked.

She nodded, said yes and urged me not to stop, saying she was capable of cumming several times a session. Oh boy, there was nothing much of her but she did have quite a lot going for her.

Kayte came twice more and I was tiring and sweating and beginning to panic that I might be having a one-shot session, which was rare for me.

"I want you to fill my hole with your lovely juicy cum, thick cum that will dribble out of me for days. This fucking monster cock of yours is the biggest visitor I've had; it is invited to leave its calling card of thick oozing cum."

After that little dirty speech, Kayte got my right nipple between her teeth and bit it.

"Yeeooowh!" I howled and jerked cum into her for almost half a minute. For a novice, she was fucking brilliant. But she a novice or was it she was sly and knew how to snare a guy? She was kind about my slowness to shooting my load.

"It's cramped in here and the seat is not really designed for fucking," she said smiling. "You've done very well."

Kayte lay on me, wanting me to remain inside her. She pestered me so I gave brief profiles of Gloria, Nancy, Liz and Jacqui, explaining their connections with me.

"Am I invited to comment?"

Clever young lady. If I said no that would make me out to be a mean guy.

"Yes, but don't be brutal."

"Gloria and you must offer yourselves for fertility testing – I don't have to be a sex therapist or physician to give you that piece of advice. You have a problem with Gloria in that she doesn't love you any more and it seems you have also lost desire and respect for her. I wouldn't have a clue if you can reconnect again to regain what's been lost.

"Nancy sounds a lovely person but too young for you.

"Liz desires you but could she ever love you? I'm not sure if she knows what she wants going on the brief details you've given me.

"I suspect the best fuck of all of them is Jacqui, but she doesn't need you or anyone else hanging around. But keep the relationship ticking over, and any time you need to have a good talk, good food and a good fuck you know where to go."

12