Betrothed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She eventually collapsed down on top of him, simultaneously rolling off his chest so she lay snuggled against his side, her thigh still flung over his hips.

They didn't speak as their heartbeats slowly went back to normal, their breathing calming down.

Allison moved to cuddle her face against him, but found her self nuzzled right in his armpit. She huffed and pulled back.

"What?" he asked, smiling down at her dotingly.

"Your armpit's so hairy," she grumbled.

He laughed. "You're hairy too, but you don't see me complaining," he said, cupping her pussy in his palm.

She gave him a light punch in the stomach, and he groaned in mock pain.

She adjusted herself so her head was resting on his shoulder, and he wrapped both his arms around her. They lay there for a few minutes.

"Nick?" she said hesitantly, hugging him tighter.

"What is it, sweetheart?"

"What's that noise?" she whispered.

"What noise?"

"It sounds like...breathing."

No sooner than she said it, a dark figure emerged from the shadows. Allison's shrill scream filled the room as Nick pushed her behind him. He jumped up out of bed, and took on a protective stance in front of her.

The figure stepped into the light, revealing Aurick's grinning face.

"What are you doing here?" Nick demanded furiously. Then he caught the flash of metal in Aurick's hand.

"What do you think?" he laughed maniacally. All vestige of normalcy was gone from his face, replaced with pure insane hatred. "I'm here to kill you."

Nick heard Allison gasp behind him, but he didn't take his eyes off his brother.

"I shouldn't even be in this situation, you know. If you had just died six years ago like I'd planned, I would be duke, I'd have all the money, and I'd be the one in Allison's bed."

"You pushed me in the water that day, didn't you?"

"Of course, it was the perfect way to get rid of you. You were always the favorite, the first born, but with you gone, I'd have all the attention, the power."

There was a knocking on the door, but all three ignored it. Aurick leered over at Allison, where she was huddled in the bed, the covers up under her chin. "It wasn't until later that I realized that Allison was a bonus, she really did turn out to be quite a beauty.

I admit I was surprised to see her sneak in here just as I was about to kill you. And when I realized what you were up to, I just couldn't resist waiting to watch the show. Of course I'll have to kill her now, too. Really is a shame, but don't worry, she won't go to waste. She looked like such a good fuck, I'll have to try her out for myself first."

With that, Nick lunged at Aurick with an angry snarl. In his rage, Nick forgot about the knife Aurick had, and it caught him in the side, drawing a healthy amount of blood.

Allison screamed again when she the red liquid dripping from Aurick's knife. The knocking outside the door grew more urgent, and she could hear some muffled voices calling out.

Nick quickly twisted around, ignoring his wound, and grabbed the wrist with the knife in it. With pure brute strength, Nick twisted Aurick's wrist until the knife fell out of his grasp and landed on the floor. Then Nick drew back his hand and landed a powerful punch straight to Aurick's jaw.

Aurick staggered back at the pain, and Nick hit him again. Aurick quickly jabbed out, hitting Nick right where his wound was. The blow wasn't powerful, but it was strategic, and Nick yelled at the pain that went through his body.

Aurick took that time to grab for the knife. He was wielding it menacingly when Nick charged him again. Aurick lashed out with the knife, but Nick was too fast, and Aurick missed him.

Nick grabbed at the knife again, and Aurick used his other hand to hold onto it. Nick also grasped it with both hands, and they struggled to gain control of the knife that was between them.

Nick used his body strength to slam Aurick against the wall. Aurick turned and did the same to Nick. They were banging and struggling about the room, until they both fell to the floor. When Nick stood up, the knife was protruding from Aurick's chest, stuck right in his heart.

Nick stumbled away from the body, and Allison jumped up and led him to the bed. She was unaware of the tears streaming down her face as she pushed a pillow to Nick's bleeding wound.

"Oh Nicky," she moaned.

"Shh, it's okay," he comforted.

"But you're hurt."

"It's barely a scratch, I've had far worse."

Nick and Allison became aware of the banging on the door at the same time, and had just covered their nakedness in the blankets when a pile of servants crashed into the room.

"My god," Mrs. Heegle said, averting her eyes from Aurick's dead body on the floor.

"Hans," Nick demanded, "Go fetch the head of police, Aurick just tried to kill us."

The servants gasped, but the ever-efficient Hans seemed unfazed, and nodded obediently.

"And get a doctor, too. Nick is hurt," Allison added. Hans nodded again and briskly left the room.

"You're hurt, dear? Where is it?" Mrs. Heegle said, worriedly coming forward.

Nick just cleared his throat, embarrassedly. "Nothing serious, it can wait till the doctor comes."

Mrs. Heegle blushed to the roots of her hair, realizing why they were both huddled under the blanket. "Of course children," she turned to the servants, "Get Aurick's body and take it downstairs, everyone else out."

Two men stepped forward to carry the body, and Mrs. Heegle ushered everyone else from the room.

"Are you okay?" Allison asked when everyone was gone.

"Yes, I told you it was merely a scratch."

"No, I mean about your brother. He tried to kill you, and now he's dead."

Nick just looked at her, and shook his head sadly. "He was my brother, but I'm not sorry I killed him. I would do anything to protect you, you know that right?"

"Yes," she said and hugged his neck, "You saved my life."

"You saved mine as well. It's a good thing you came to me when you did, or I would be dead in my sleep right now."

Allison shuddered. "Don't say things like that," she reproached, hugging him closer.

He kissed the top of her head. "You better put your nightgown back on before the doctor gets here, or one of the servants comes back in."

Allison slipped out of bed and picked her nightgown up off the floor, slipping it over her head. He laid back in bed, keeping the pillow pressed tightly to his wound.

Allison came over to sit next to him, covering him with a blanket modestly, then stroking his hair from his forehead.

"The doctor's here," Mrs. Heegle came in a little while later.

"Ally, put my robe on," Nick told her, gesturing to his robe, which was lying on chair. She smiled and slipped into his oversized robe, the thing swallowing her up, but covering her more efficiently than her flimsy nightgown was.

She stayed with him while the doctor examined his wound, then cleaned it and sewed it up.

"Now don't strain yourself for a while," the doctor ordered, "You don't want to open those stitches. And take two of these a day with plenty of water and rest," he handed him a bottle of little pills. "I'll be back in three days just to make sure it's healing properly," and with that he got up and strode out of the room.

"Shall I send in the police to get your statement?" Mrs. Heegle asked when the doctor was gone.

"No, he can talk to them tomorrow, right now he needs his rest."

"Nonsense," Nick said, "I'm perfectly capable--"

"No," Allison calmly cut him off, "You heard the doctor, you need your rest." Nick would have argued further, but he was feeling a bit tired.

"I'll take you back to your room before I tell them to go," Mrs. Heegle told Allison.

"No, that won't be necessary," Allison refused. Mrs. Heegle just looked at her for a moment, then let out a defeated sigh.

"All right, but I caution you to be discreet with the other servants," she said as she left the room.

"It's probably too late for that," Allison said when she was gone.

"It's definitely too late for that," Nick said, pulling her down and against his good side.

"I know this is a weird emotion to have, with everything that just happened, but I'm happy. I'm wonderfully, joyously happy."

"I'm happy too, sweetheart. How can I not be, with you in my arms and our future in my eyes?"

The End.

(Thanks for reading my first story. Please leave comments and e-mails to tell me what you thouhgt :)

12