Betrothed to a T-Girl Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,437 Followers

Henry maneuvered his tongue deeper and twisted it around. Her ass emitted an extreme heat around his face, warming his entire body. Sophie's hole clung to his tongue as he used the stiff tip to push in and out of her.

The beautiful t-girl grunted and squealed in succession. Prince Henry took the smooth globes of Sophie's ass in his hands, kneading the hot flesh between his fingers. She was ready to protest when his tongue slipped out of her until it swirled around her tender rose, tickling and thrilling her anew.

"Ohhhhh... I think I'll have to keep you locked in a dungeon from time to time when we're married. You make one hell of a dirty butt-snogging slave."

Henry retaliated to her comment by digging his fingers hard into her doughy cheeks. Sophie groaned, humping his face and enticing him to continue his rough groping.

Both of them were too invested in their naughty exploit to be cognizant of the cell door opening.

"Excuse me," a voice familiar only to Sophie interrupted, "the queen told me to fetch Prince Henry and prepare him for tonight, Your Majesty."

Henry startled, yanking his head free from Sophie's ass. The royal t-girl, by contrast, fixed her skirt in a relaxed manner before calmly engaging the visitor, "Of course, Elaina. Make him look pretty for me." Sophie shot a smile in the direction of her attendant and added in an amused tone, "Oh, and make sure you wash his face good. It's starting to smell like a butt." Sophie ambled over to the door, glanced back at Henry and told him, "I'll see you later, Prince Charming."

***

Elaina herded Prince Henry into a hot bath. Sophie's attendant scrubbed the dirt off his body, cleaning him in places he would have rather kept private. She addressed him as 'Prince Henry' or 'Your Grace.' Those titles sounded strange and foreign after being imprisoned in a dungeon for days.

Henry spent the bath reflecting on his recent interaction with Sophie. He knew he'd seen something in her; something he hadn't predicted based solely on her legendary reputation. He'd learned that it mattered to her how she was perceived by others. Then when she made him lick her. Prince Henry thought it would be a miserable experience, but it wasn't. The young prince confessed to himself that when Elaina barged in on them, he didn't want to stop. Henry wanted to keep licking Sophie there and touching her.

"I hope that's not for me," Elaina said, breaking Henry's reverie. The prince followed the path of Elaina's eyes and blushed at the sight of his hardening penis.

"No, uh, uhm, sorry." Prince Henry grabbed the towel and covered himself. Elaina fixed his hair and shaved him next. Henry seized the opportunity to inquire about Sophie, but learned little in response.

"She treats me well," Elaina told him. "I hope you two can be happy together."

The prince bristled at the attendant's well-wishes. He'd lost his kingdom and with no say of his own was being married off to this dominant t-girl princess. Henry doubted happiness held any place in the equation, but then he thought of the softer, more vulnerable side he'd witnessed in Sophie. A small part of him had hope for the first time and that brought with it a good feeling.

Elaina showed him the kindness of allowing him to dress himself. Henry marveled at the difference a freshly-starched shirt of fine fabric could make. He admired his reflection in the mirror; he looked like a prince again. From prisoner to prince in the span of a couple hours.

Prince Henry did his best to fight off the jitters when a servant notified him that the reception was ready to receive him. The young prince traversed the same long corridors he'd been walking since his first steps. The castle hadn't changed, everything from the rugs to the extravagant artwork remained identical, even though they served at the pleasure of a new queen.

Two unfamiliar guards escorted the prince to the castle ballroom. Henry took nervous breaths. He clung to the new hope for Sophie he'd developed, resolving then and there to make the best he could out of this entire predicament.

The prince's arrival had an official announcement. Loud applause greeted Prince Henry. Everyone wanted to shake his hand or offer him a congratulatory word. Henry scanned the room, finding many familiar faces. He recognized diplomats and aristocrats alike, all dressed in their finest garb.

Henry finally spotted Sophie's mom, the new queen, a tall and slender woman. And next to her Henry made the most pleasant discovery. His mother, thankfully still with her head attached, sitting next to the new queen. The prince was headed that way when they announced Sophie's entrance.

The room fell silent with anticipation at the arrival of the royal princess. The prince's jaw dropped when he got a look at the statuesque beauty in her gown. He wasn't the only one, the room thundered with applause.

Wearing a shimmering lilac gown that spiraled out from her hips, Sophie appeared to be the very picture of beauty. She owned the room from the first moment; a magical aura seeming to surround her. Prince Henry would have been content to admire her from afar, but a partygoer pushed him forward.

The queen's guests stood motionless as Henry approached Sophie, all eyes on them. Henry took Sophie by the hand and complimented her beauty with total sincerity. The prince's heart thumped in his chest at the sight of her.

The music resumed its playing. The young couple began to dance, earning the adulation of their guests. The party attendees soon followed suit, filling the ballroom with joyous dancing.

"You look absolutely stunning," Henry gushed even once the outside attention on them waned. He might have ogled the way her strapless gown accentuated her full, gorgeous breasts, but he couldn't pry his eyes from her beautiful face, nor from losing himself in her captivating eyes.

Prince Henry relished Sophie's intoxicating fragrance. He felt like a prince again and her his princess as they danced. Time did that tricky thing it does where it simultaneously goes too fast while also standing still.

Sophie broke his adoring gaze by finally whispering in his ear, "I want to show you something. Let's sneak out of here while everybody's still dancing.

"What?" Henry asked incredulously. "They're going to announce our engagement soon. We can't."

The insistent princess wouldn't take no for answer. She leaned forward, planting her lips on his. Prince Henry felt his knees go weak when she kissed him. "Come on. They won't even notice," she told him once their lips parted. "I want to show you all the changes we made to the throne room."

"Okay," the prince agreed, her soft kiss fresh on his lips.

The young couple waited for the perfect instant to slip away undetected. They tiptoed together down the long, empty hall to the throne room. Henry suppressed laughter at their deception as Sophie led him by the arm past great doors and into the throne room.

His eyes darted around the room. "It all looks exactly the same to me," the prince remarked with amusement.

A hand whipped around and covered his mouth. Sophie shoved the surprised prince against a wall with the map of the kingdom on it. She kept her grip on him and said, "What the fuck do you think you're pulling in the other room?"

"What, what do you mean, Sophie?" Prince Henry asked, her imposing stature and harsh tone intimidating him.

"Don't play with me!" she warned. "You've been making goo-goo eyes at me all night."

The prince failed to wrench free from her strong grasp. He replied defensively with an untruth, "I, I was just playing the part like you told me to."

"That's a lie! You think I don't know the difference!?" Sophie scowled, slamming his shoulders against the cold bricks behind him.

"You're the one who kissed me!" Henry countered, his voice raised, failing again to break her powerful grip on him.

"I wanted to get you here alone. I could tell by the way you were looking at me that you would have jumped off the balcony if I asked after I kissed you."

The young prince cast his eyes down. "I don't know what you want me to say," he finally said.

The unhappy t-girl exhaled. "I went too easy on you earlier," she reasoned. "I should have knocked you to the floor and smothered you under my ass while you cried and begged me to stop. You think your life with me is going to be waltzes and kisses, proclamations of love and tender love-making in the moonlight." Prince Henry blushed uncomfortably, wondering whether he had indeed set his hopes too high.

"Well," an unsettling smile swept across the royal t-girl's pretty face, "It's time to strip you of those silly notions."

Sophie dragged the objecting prince behind her and bent him over the lavish throne. Prince Henry struggled in vain against her superior strength, beginning to really frighten when she roughly yanked his pants down. The angry t-girl exposed Henry's delicate backside while he unsuccessfully attempted to squirm free.

Sophie gave Henry's ass a humiliating wolf whistle. "You've got a hot little booty." She pulled his cheeks apart and hungrily peered between them. "My girly meat is really going to enjoy acquainting herself with your sweet hole."

"Wait! Wait! You can't do this," Henry cried. "Please. You were going to wait until the wedding," he reminded her desperately.

Sophie hoisted her sweeping dress up and draped the front of it off his back. "You're just getting a tease. Enough to show you what you're in store for come our wedding night. We're gonna play one of my favorite games. I call it Ring Around the Rose Hole."

Prince Henry braced himself as Sophie retrieved her stiffening cock from her undergarments. Henry's vulnerable opening winced at first touch of Sophie's over-sized, spongy head. The beautiful t-girl pressed the blunt tip of it against his dot hard enough that Henry worried the big thing might force its way inside him.

The royal t-girl disgraced him with her horny weapon, goosing his entrance with it. Humiliated him against the throne where his father and his father before that had ruled. Sophie directed the engorged head in circles around his defenseless hole. Henry whimpered, his warm cheeks clutching the upper inches of her shaft.

"How's it feel? Having it touched like this. Knowing any moment I could skewer you." Sophie nearly made her words come to life with a hard jab of the giant mushroom head at his hole. "I've been meaning to tell you there's a reason why your mom stuck so close to mine all night. My mom's renowned the world over for her abilities with a strap-on. Your mom's already been in the position you're in right now."

"You've had your fun. Please let me up," the young prince begged her, feeling her hot pre-cum cover his hole.

"I'm going to need to cum first, slut. You already left me with blue balls once today, Henry. Won't happen again." The horny t-girl royalty embedded her rock hard shaft along the length of his slippery crack and started to thrust.

Prince Henry listened to the gross, sloppy sound of her large instrument fucking his butt cheeks. He didn't want to believe his mom had received the same treatment at the hands of Sophie's mom. The beautiful t-girl's throbbing pole felt so massive buried between his cheeks. Sophie's powerful hands dug into the meat of his ass and manually pushed and pulled the orbs of flesh along her shaft.

"Ohhh, fuck. You're lucky I needed to cum so bad. Squeeze those sweet cheeks down around my cock. That's it. Good little whore," she taunted him. Henry felt the sting of a slap on his ass. The royal t-girl's swollen tool pulsed, forewarning a creamy explosion.

Sophie yanked the poor prince by his hair down to his knees. She flipped up her skirt and pointed her inflamed tip at his face. She jerked her big shaft right in his face. With an arched back and a gratified moan, Sophie's monster of a cock began to shoot. She painted Henry's face white with her potent seed. Blast after blast of sizzling ejaculate drenched him.

The royal t-girl slapped Henry's cheek with her softening tube of girl meat after it had finished spewing. "You better get cleaned up quick," she informed him. "Otherwise they're going to come looking for us. We better hurry back or we'll miss our own engagement announcement."

***

The ensuing days brought the evil plan Sophie and her mom had concocted into fruition. Prince Henry and Sophie toured the country together. Any whispers of a renewed resistance against the new monarch were quelled everywhere they went.

It was on one of these such trips to the outskirts of the capital that events took their next turn. Sophie, desperate to stretch her legs after a long journey, halted the carriage to explore a nearby pond that had caught her eye. She made Henry follow, leaving their escorts behind.

Sophie skipped rocks across the pond. "Want one?" she asked, holding up a stone. Henry joined her at the edge of the water. He expected her to make him skinny dip again, but a peaceful smile surfaced on her pretty face instead as they both gazed out on the picturesque landscape before them. The t-girl beauty often passed the time on their journeys by finding new ways to torment him. But then there were times like these; times where they got along, bonded even.

Prince Henry's eyes wandered over to the t-girl princess. He wanted to curse himself for caring about her. No amount of mistreatment seemed to dissuade him. He knew there was more to Sophie than the stories the chambermaids told. He'd seen glimpses of it. Why did it have to disappear so often?

It was then that Henry noticed a stranger dart out from the trees and run near Sophie's turned back. He unveiled a dagger and exclaimed, "For Prince Henry! The true heir!"

The young prince sprung into action, tackling the would-be assassin before his blade could reach Sophie. Henry scuffled in the grass with the man before Sophie pulled him off, digging her heel into the neck of the assassin.

"Please don't kill him," Henry asked.

Hearing the commotion, their escorts arrived. Sophie removed her foot reluctantly from the man's throat. Their escorts carried him away.

"Are you okay?" Henry asked the royal t-girl once they headed back to the carriage.

"Why'd you do it?" she asked. "Why'd you save my life?"

"I," Henry considered the question earnestly, "I didn't want anybody to get hurt."

"Hmmm," the beautiful t-girl walked ahead. Henry shrugged, crunching a pile of leaves under his feet. A thank you appeared out of the question.

The ride back to the castle proved a quiet one; dinner that night even quieter. Prince Henry periodically attempted to read Sophie's body language, coming up empty each time.

The royal t-girl caught Henry off guard when she cornered him beneath the staircase to his chambers later that night.

"You shouldn't have done what you did," Sophie let him know.

"Had the beef for dinner, you mean?" His feeble attempt at humor earned him an annoyed growl.

"I know what you were thinking by saving me. You better not try to tell me you did it for noble reasons."

Henry's response came in the form of a disbelieving stare.

"I don't know what you're talking about," the young prince explained. "I didn't even think about it. I just acted."

"Exactly!" Sophie exclaimed, convinced she'd caught him in his scheme. "And you think because you acted that I'm going to go easy on you. That I owe you something now."

"That's not true," the young prince protested. "Those are your words, not mine. I didn't do it expecting anything in return." Henry realized he wasn't telling the absolute and total truth. "Except for maybe a thank you," he fessed up with an anxious smirk.

"I don't owe you anything!" The royal t-girl snapped. Henry observed Sophie's face contort as she fought the conflicting emotions she was feeling.

"All right, all right," Prince Henry responded. "You don't owe me anything. Can I go to bed now?" He made a move for the stairs leading to his chambers, but Sophie caught his wrist with a fierce grip.

"This isn't over until we're even."

Henry's eyes widened. "Please not another round of Ring Around the Rose Hole."

"Any debt between us has to be cleared if I'm going to impale you guilt-free on our wedding night." The statuesque t-girl pulled the objecting Henry back against the wall in front of her.

"We're even! We're even, Sophie!" Henry ransacked his overburdened brain for a satisfactory excuse that might keep that big cock of hers at bay. "Please, let's, uh, make our wedding night more special by keeping our hands... and other appendages, to ourselves until then."

The royal t-girl's free hand landed on Henry's crotch. She stroked his penis, coaxing it into growing in her hand.

"Wha, what are you doing?" Prince Henry asked, stupefied by her behavior. He struggled to keep his eyes focused as her nimble hand massaged his tool.

"After this, we really are even." Sophie dropped gracefully to her knees, freeing his cock in the same motion. She bent forward and brazenly enveloped his expanding erection into the wonderful refuge of her wet mouth.

The beautiful t-girl princess generously, lovingly applied suction to Henry's stiff six-incher. She pumped her lips down his smooth shaft and coated it in saliva before drying the rod with a loud slurp.

"Wow. This, uh-uhm, definitely beats the thank you I had in mind," Henry stammered.

The t-girl beauty smiled knowingly around his cock. She confidently engulfed the young prince's pecker all the way down to its root, letting him bask in the delightful sensations her warm mouth afforded him.

Henry's eyes shut; his legs softly trembled as he struggled to cope with the most intense pleasure of his life. A nicer problem he'd never had. Prince Henry shivered when the moist, rubbery muscles of Sophie's throat contracted around the tip of his rigid cock to swallow.

The kneeling t-girl princess brushed her tongue in heavenly strokes along his length. She pursed her lips tightly, held his legs still with her hands and began bobbing her head on his dick.

Henry moaned. "This feels so so so good," he told her. "I can't even stand it," he said, his voice dripping and body shaking with pleasure.

Sophie's powerful sucking caused her cheeks to collapse like a vice around Henry's prick. Her blow job had the markings of a masterful performance rapidly reaching its conclusion by way of a curtain call full of cum.

The royal t-girl's hungry mouth squeezed his shaft, urging his boiling cum to emerge. Sophie buried him so deep that his soft, sparse pubic hair tickled her nose. Her velvet-soft tongue cradled his throbbing stalk.

The haze of a new experience filled Sophie's head; a previously undiscovered enjoyment received by giving someone else gratification. The feeling of this fresh experience triggered a tremor of sweet pleasure within her.

"Sophie I'm about to... to cum..." he warned her, his voice cracking.

The t-girl beauty's only response was to remove one of her hands from his legs and use it to rub his cum-heavy testicles while she kept the pace of her urgent sucking. Henry knees bent as hot cum gushed up his shaft and filled Sophie's waiting mouth. The young prince held her head loosely and pumped his hips.

Sophie slurped down his seed, continuing to gently suck his manhood until it became too sensitive to do so. She fixed her eyes on his as she withdrew him from the heaven of her mouth with a wet pop. Sophie lapped at Henry's spent tip, making it impossible for him to regain his composure, his utterly drained balls aching pleasurably.

Prince Henry slumped against the stone wall behind him. "That sure beat the hell out of another game of Ring Around the Rose Hole," he remarked with a silly smile. Sophie chuckled in response.

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,437 Followers