Betrothed to a T-Girl Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,427 Followers

The statuesque t-girl stood and stretched her long, lithe body. "And now we're even." Sophie left him there without another word, exaggerating the sensual sway of her hips for his gawking eyes as she did.

Henry remembered what being even on their wedding night would mean; he believed the word impale was used to describe it. Prince Henry wanted to argue that a blow job hardly made them even for him saving her life, but he looked down at his glistening, cum-drained cock and knew it was an argument of little merit.

His goose was officially cooked and pretty soon it'd be getting stuffed. So why then did he have a grin on his face?

***

The two kingdoms buzzed with excitement as the date of the royal wedding drew nearer, any memory of the regrettable skirmish which had led to the joining of these two powers faded away. The new queen pegged it the grandest, most opulent event to take place ever in the shared history of the two kingdoms as the date approached.

Sophie had been keeping a close eye on Henry. She took note of those goo-goo eyes of his returning. She dared not confess even to herself that what really bothered her was that she returned the same look back to him. She battled her own emotions, determining she had to confront Henry before it became too late. She told herself that she must banish any foolish notions that were taking root in his head once again, and doing so would dispel her own.

Sophie slipped into Prince Henry's chambers unannounced. "Cold feet?" he asked her, still trying to keep straight which outfit he was supposed to wear when come the big day tomorrow.

"I think you've got the wrong idea about this arrangement."

"Oh, this again," Henry mumbled.

"It's all for show, remember?" Sophie tried to convince herself as well.

A silly sort of expression overtook Prince Henry's face as he gazed at the statuesque princess he was to wed the next day. Her beauty grabbed him like the force of the sun in the yellow dress she wore. Her nervousness became apparent to him by the uneven tapping of her bare foot to the floor.

"I get it," he told her. "You want us to be miserable. Well," Henry smiled wryly as he asked her, "what if I can't be miserable if I'm with you?"

Sophie almost smiled back, but stopped herself just in time. She chided herself for being charmed by him. Her eyes narrowed. "All I'm saying is don't get any crazy ideas about what's happening here. This isn't a fairy tale," she informed him.

The young prince let her words sink in, then released a sigh. "I wish you weren't so afraid."

"Did you say afraid?" Sophie's nose crinkled.

Henry could have dropped the subject, but he decided it was time to stop pulling his punches right then and there. "Yes, I did. You're afraid we could be happy together. Prove me wrong if you can."

His confident accusation jarred her. "I, I don't know what you mean. I should go now that we cleared this up. I just thought you sh-should know," Sophie stuttered nervously for the first time in her life.

Prince Henry stood, approaching her. "What's your hurry? Afraid still?" He reached for her hand and held onto it.

"I, I don't get afraid," Sophie wanted her answer to come out strong and declarative, but it escaped her lips as the weakest of denials instead.

"So stay a while," he prodded her. Henry placed his hand on the developing bulge protruding from her dress. "Besides, I don't want this big thing taking any attention away during the ceremony tomorrow. We should take care of it now."

"But," Sophie paused at the touch of his warm hand encircling her shaft. She didn't know how to react to this situation; how to remain in control. The royal t-girl had to get out of there and build her strength back up before it was too late. "Uh, mmm, remember, I think we should, uh, save this for the wedding night. Make it more special," she demurred.

Henry couldn't help but laugh at his own lame excuse being tried on him. "I think we should stop thinking." The young prince pressed his soft lips to hers and they kissed. His tongue entwined with hers. Sophie's defenses melted as she surrendered to his kiss.

The royal t-girl's massive erection pressed against Henry's abdomen. She moaned into his mouth. Their lips eventually unlocked with the prince telling her, "It's my turn to make you cum."

"Mmm... and how are you going to do that?" she asked, a smile beginning to show at the corner of her full lips.

"We're going to slip this monster inside me and milk it dry." He squeezed her big organ as he spoke.

"Oh, we are?" she nudged him coyly, getting more comfortable, her horny t-girl cock jumping at the suggestion.

Prince Henry brushed the straps of Sophie's dress off her shoulders while they kissed. With their lips joined, it felt like no time had passed before they were both naked. The prince eagerly rubbed her perky, full breasts; Sophie's hands glided down his smooth back and massaged the firm cheeks of his ass.

The royal couple took their next steps without having to communicate it through words. Henry ended up flat on his stomach on the bed with Sophie's body on top of his. Her big t-girl cock pressed against him at the same time she nibbled his neck and shoulder.

"I'm so hard, Henry. I'm going to fuck you so good. So very good. I'll fuck you and fill you with my cum." The royal t-girl combined spit and pre-cum to slicken her swollen shaft, preparing it for the butt-fucking adventure she was set to enjoy.

"Do it," the young prince said, turning his face to catch her fervent expression as the tip of her rod reached his tiny hole and pushed in. "Unnghhh," he groaned. The engorged head of Sophie's needy prick assaulted his sphincter.

Sophie's relished the hot, slippery feel of his small back passage tightening around her mighty crown. The futile attempts of Henry's virgin hole to expel its intruder failed. Sophie pressed on slowly, giving his pained backside time to get accustomed to her impressive girth.

"I feel it going in. Oh, god... it's fucking huge! Mmm... Sophie... ahh... ohhww... mmm," Henry's eyes clenched shut, his tender anal muscles stretching around the insistent t-girl's hard fuck organ.

Sophie's soft breasts laid across the top of Henry's back, her sensitive nipples dragging against him. She grasped his spread cheeks as she pressed deeper into his pucker. The young prince's delicate ring finally decided to cooperate, expanding open and engulfing her thick shaft one inch after another into his hot hole.

"Ohhh, fuck! This ass is TIGHT!" The t-girl beauty pressed her head into the crook of Henry's neck. The prince's insides massaged her horny prick, tickling all her sensitive nerves and sending radiating waves of naughty pleasure all the way down to the tips of toes and back up again.

To Henry's relief, the pain slowly subsided. Another feeling began to arise. A dirty, dark arousal swelled within in to go along with the penis of the princess. Henry moaned into the pillow beneath him, his tender anal walls squeezing her incredible length.

Sophie experienced ecstatic pleasure over the act of deflowering another virgin asshole. In her heart she knew that this time meant more than all of those other holes. It wasn't just another treasure hole to plunder and be done with it. Being conscious that it was Henry, knowing it was his slippery, over-stuffed rectum bring her gratification by flexing around her girly cock; the connection they shared compounded her pleasure in ways she'd never imagined.

"Mmm, ohhh... yesss..." the enraptured t-girl hissed. "I'm all the way inside your little bitty ass! Don't tense up... I'm gonna really start fucking it now."

Sophie withdrew until only the spongy head remained buried inside his stretched out rose. The royal couple groaned in unison as she plunged back in. Sophie filled Henry's bowels, causing his penis to arouse and grow somewhere along the way.

The young prince's vulnerable inner walls clutched the royal t-girl's impressive scepter with a grip that felt like it could bend steel. Sophie thrust her mighty cock in and out of him at faster pace. They reveled together in the shared ecstasy each stroke brought them both.

"This feels goooood, Sophie. Mmmmphmm. This feels really good!" Henry told her exuberantly, his breath rasping.

"Mmm, oh yeah. All this cock in your ass feels fucking amazing. I just wanna fuck you like this forever." The t-girl beauty massaged and manipulated the deep, naughty depths of Henry's willing ass with a wiggle of her hips, using her big tool as an instrument of sublime pleasure for both of them to enjoy

The way the young prince took to being fucked up his tiny butt surprised even him. Hot all over and heavily turned on, Henry dug his erection desperately into the bed at the beginning of each of her thrusts. Sophie removed her hands from their frenzied groping of his firm cheeks and reached around, holding his chest and pinching his nipples, her athletic lower body bouncing up and down on him to continue the nasty fucking motion of their bodies.

Sophie grunted as she drove her big beast into him. She pounded his little asshole with long, powerful strokes. They found the perfect rhythm, their sweaty bodies working together as one. Sophie rammed every fat inch of her cock inside his sucking anal passage, panting hot breath in his ear as she did.

"Shit! Holy fuck!" Henry cried. "Fuck this ass. Screw me with that big, fat monster dick!" he goaded her, shock waves of intense pleasure fluttering from his battered asshole through his painfully stiff cock. The young prince savored the feeling of a spine-cracking orgasm nearing, not even needing to touch his dick to bring it forth.

Sophie tapped into her deepest reserves of strength to keep up her frantic pace. She staved off her climax as long as she could to extend her stay inside him.

"Oooh... Ohhh, Henry! I've gotta CUM! I'm going to fill your beautiful ass full of cum!" Sophie cried out to the young prince when his clenching little hole couldn't be fended off any longer.

The princess drove her entire length inside, her balls slapping into him. She let out a raucous cry and exploded, depositing her potent load deep in his ass. The sensation of his pleasantly abused rectum being flooded sent Henry over the edge. He followed her blissful cries with a number of his own, covering the sheet under him in cum.

Sophie's mighty cock throbbed with each blast of cream. The incredible heat and unyielding tightness of his busted backside milked her dry. Hot spurts of Sophie's seed coated his insides. The royal t-girl's exhausted body collapsed on top of his, her big cock continuing to spew its sticky love goo. They writhed on the bed together while expelling the last hot jets of hot semen down his tight tunnel.

The t-girl beauty left her cock buried in him as they regained their breath. Sophie nuzzled against Henry's sweaty neck and planted soft kisses down his back.

"Told you I wasn't afraid," she playfully gloated.

Prince Henry chuckled, feeling the tender muscles of his spent asshole spasm around her girth. "I believe you now," he said sweetly, still delighting in the intense pleasure they'd shared.

Sophie's fingers ran appreciatively over his body. "And just wait til after the wedding tomorrow, Prince Charming. I won't have to go easy on you now that you're loosened up a bit. This was only the beginning."

"I hope so," Henry smiled.

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,427 Followers