Bets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers

Beth was caught at the center of a maelstrom. Chauncy’s tongue was incredibly long and agile, laving her now exposed clit and sending liquid fire into her veins. The finger driving into her sent its own jagged bolts of pleasure, which increased ten-fold when her inner muscles began to clamp down on it. This was rawer and more intense than any sex she had ever had. Totally at odds with the soft, loving sex she had always imagined with Chauncy. She wanted to slow things down, or at least gain a moment to gather her thoughts, but her body was being carried along by Chauncy’s expert manipulation of her pussy and Beth couldn’t control herself.

She arched her back and a ragged moan escaped her lips as Chauncy added a second finger. Chauncy sucked Beth’s clit into her mouth, cushioned it with her lips as she held it between her teeth, and then ravaged the little nub of flesh with the tip of her tongue.

Beth felt a shock of pure bliss, a massive contraction within her pussy and then pulses of pleasure so outrageously thick and heady she screamed. Her hands clutched at the comforter, pulling it up until it was bunched beneath her hands. Her back arched, until only her ass and shoulder blades were touching the bed as another blast of pleasure tore at her. Beth crashed to the bed and was jerked back up as a final wave of euphoria carried her consciousness away.

“Wha?” Beth moaned.

Chauncy kissed her gently on the lips and silenced her questions. The room was dark, but candles burned and soft music was playing. She remembered it all with sudden clarity, as Chauncy’s tongue darted into her mouth and brushed her palate. Beth relaxed, her arms sliding under her lover’s arms and locking at her back. When the kiss broke, she knew she was flushed and her breathing was heavier than normal.

“What brought that on?” She asked.

“I’ve always had a thing for girls who go after what they want,” Chauncy said with a grin.

“Well, you were no help.”

“I’m sorry Bets, but I had to know you wanted it. I’ve been dreaming about sex with you since I was old enough to know what sex was. You have to admit, it’s quite a bit to swallow from my perspective. I haven’t seen you in twenty years, and then you show up out of the blue and want to screw? Can you really blame me for thinking I might have finally gone off the deep end?”

“Well you haven’t. I’m here and I definitely want to screw, if that helps.”

Chauncy grinned even more and rose up on her arms. Beth could see the harness and dildo dangling between their bodies. She laughed again, and this time Chauncy laughed with her. Even the laugh hadn’t changed, nor had the wild look in her eyes. Only the cigarette dangling from the corner of her mouth was missing.

“Do you still smoke?” Beth asked. Chauncy seemed surprised by the question.

“No. It’s not good with diving, why?”

“Just wondered.”

“This is so fucked up,” Chauncy said, as her eyes roamed over Beth’s body. She lowered herself to her elbows and began undoing the buttons of Beth’s blouse.

“What’s fucked up?”

“You. Me. This. I’m lying her between a fine woman’s legs and we’re discussing my nic habit. I’m bouncing back and forth between insanely horny and tear jerkingly nostalgic. I can’t decide if I’d rather fuck you silly or hold you in my arms and make you tell me all about the time we’ve missed. Crazy.”

Beth reached between their bodies, caught the head of the flesh colored dildo and guided it to her entrance.

“We’ve got forever to catch up,” she said softly.

“Yeah. I wasn’t suggesting we stop, just saying it’s fucked up.” Chauncy spread her legs slightly and positioned her ass so her body weight was behind the dildo. Beth felt the fat head nosing into her body, pushing aside tissue and filling her. Chauncy’s weight settled on her and she was still for a moment, then pulled it out and shoved it back in. Beth bit her lower lip and dug her fingers into her lover’s arms. Chauncy was driving the cock into her from different angles, and rolling her hips on each down thrust. The rhythm was slow, but the amount of power she could deliver with each thrust pushed the air from Beth’s lungs.

Beth began to moan, pushing up with her hips to meet each driving lunge. Sparks were going off in her head, confusing her thoughts and warping her perception. The dark room twisted into the top of a car. A much younger Chauncy was staring down at her, green eyes smoldering. Beth felt the blood rush to her center, the twinge in her lower back that always presaged an orgasm.

It came with breathtaking swiftness, catching her mid-thought and blasting her mind with the most powerful burst. Beth’s legs locked at the small of Chauncy’s back, her fingers dug into the bronzed skin until they drew blood, and she screamed. Her body writhed, her head tossed from side to side and her breath came in shuddering gasps. Another orgasm came hard on the heels of the first, mingling with it and overlapping it. Ripples of pleasure in a flood.

Chauncy only increased her pace, driving the slick toy into Beth with barely contained fury. Beth screamed again and in a Herculean effort, rolled over ending up astride her lover. Her hips were flying, keeping up the intensely pleasurable friction. Beth was only barely aware of Chauncy pulling her bra cups down below her breasts. Her eyes rolled back in her head as another orgasm ripped through her. The jagged bolts of pleasure coming from her nipples as Chauncy pinched and pulled them were but drops of rain in a storm. Her back arched suddenly and she bit down on her lip hard enough to taste blood.

Beth felt like a marionette, twitching and jerking as mind numbing waves of bliss shot through her. When the violence of them subsided, she collapsed on Chauncy’s chest panting. The redhead’s hands stroked her back gently and she whispered endearments that Beth couldn’t understand. Her voice was enough. It was soothing and slowly she began to recover the use of her facilities. Chauncy eased Beth off her body and removed her harness with shaking fingers. She crawled back onto the damp sheets and curled up, holding the frail woman in her arms until sleep overcame them both.

***

Beth awoke to light streaming in an open window. She was in a bed, but it took a few moments for the night’s events to come back to her. A long arm was draped over her hip. Beth looked at it, seeing the network of fine red hairs and the dusting of freckles, despite the deep tan.

Beth’s body remained still, but her mind was running at breakneck pace. She saw a myriad of scenes from her life, not in motion, but frozen, like frames in a movie when it was paused. Thoughts came with the scenes, but in a strange disjointed way. The stream of thoughts seemed to be moving independently of the memories. For a long while she passively enjoyed the show. Yesterday, this slide show would have been depressing, but now, it was complete, the scenes were no longer tinged with regret.

After waiting so long, she had finally been given what her heart desired. The sex had been as incredible as she had hoped, but there was so much more to it than the physical. There had been emotional connection. Comfort, well outside the bounds usually found between first time lovers. This had been worth the wait and then some. Her body was sore, but it was also primed for more, she couldn’t remember waking up so fulfilled and at the same time ready for more.

“Morning,” Chauncy whispered in her ear, before taking the lobe between her teeth and grazing her tongue over the sensitive skin.

“Morning,” Beth sighed, snuggling back against Chauncy’s hard body.

“How do you feel?”

How did she feel? Tired? Sated? Lethargic? She struggled for a word that would say it all, aware no word had that power even as she did so.

“Whole,” she said at last. Happy with the way it sounded, even if it couldn’t say it all.

“I love you Bets. Crazy as that sounds, I love you.”

“Crazy, is a good place to be,” she replied before rolling over and kissing Chauncy.

Later, as she lay in bed while Chauncy showered she pondered life, love and circumstance. It was a long way from Savannah, a long way from her sweet sixteen. They say opportunity only knocks once. It was a good cliché, she thought. They also say love conquers all. Through twenty years and thousands of miles, it had remained, steady, solid, sure of its cause.

“I like that one much better,” she said softly, as the door to the bathroom opened and her heart leaped to her throat as she beheld her beloved again.

-Finis

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers