Betsy & the McBrides Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? What is it that you and your mother going to do?"

"She is an astute business woman and before coming out of the military I completed a degree in business management. She and I will be begin working today to produce a business plan for you. Over the next week or so we'll need input from you and your senior staff. Providing you are willing and available, we three go out to dinner tomorrow night to discuss concepts."

"You and your mother had come to these decisions already?"

"Yes, she intends injecting development finance into your business but she has no plans to take it over. She offered you help, at the funeral she said, and you've asked for help so you are getting it. My mother is like that."

"This is amazing."

"She asked me to invite you to dinner after we had finished fucking."

"What!"

"Actually, her words were after supper. I said what supper, and my mother said you are the kind of women who will invited me in for supper, grateful for getting your car back. My mother knows a lot about people, how they think, how they act, so the Kennedy's are in for a big shock; their empire is under threat, but please don't mention this to anyone.

"With their appalling actions against you, my mother has decided the time has come to exact her revenge. That's all I have to say, perhaps I have said too much."

"No, that information is safe with me. Matilda will recognise me as being a strong ally. But tell me, if as you say Matilda is astute about knowing what people think and how they act, do you think she would have anticipated you and I, um, well you know?"

"Yes, definitely."

"Kenny!"

"Perhaps possibly."

"Oh, how am I ever going to face her again?"

"Just tell her I'm a good fuck, Betsy. That will make her very happy."

Ends Ch. 01.

12