Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 01

Story Info
Forward: The Retribution of Paula.
23.3k words
4.6
14.4k
20

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
824 Followers

Greetings readers,

This is the forward chapter to a series based on Betsy from the two Ann series, taking place after the series chronologically. Perhaps it's actually an epilogue of sorts for those being technical as far as the timeline, but since it's the first that's being posted, a forward it is!

For those who are unfamiliar with either Ann series, it might be helpful to read them to get an understanding of the woman that is Neil's mother for which this series is based. If that seems too daunting a task, then this forward chapter provides specific back-story to chapters 14, 15 and 94 of Ann: A Love Story, so reading them first would provide some clarity. After this chapter the series will be its own journey, as it goes back to a time when Betsy discovered her sexuality... more than once. That's it for the teases.

One last note. I'm putting this series in the Novellas category to avoid having to bounce around between genres. Mainly because it will touch so many different ones within chapters, just like Ann, that it creates dilemmas on which one to select. Frankly that's the most angst-filled part I have when posting a chapter; selecting the appropriate genre. This will alleviate that stress. I fear my faithful readers won't find this first chapter as easily, but it will pay off on subsequent ones. It seems a worthwhile risk. I'm hopeful not to regret the decision.

Enjoy

© 2019, All rights reserved - mimaster

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The alarm clock was going off way too early, and she struggled to find the snooze button. By the time she found it, it was too late; she was awake.

Rolling to her side, Betsy noticed the time as she shut off the alarm. Actually, she was just confirming what she already knew since she was the one that set it.

"Yep, it's four AM," she groaned.

"Time to make the donuts?" asked the deep voice from the lifeless body lying next to her in the dark.

"Go back to sleep, Mack," she whispered.

"Wait. So, it's not my turn?"

Patting his naked ass as she sat up, she sighed. "No. You're not up again until six."

"How long is that?"

"Two more hours."

"Thank God. You know, I'm beginning to wonder who's the one being punished."

"I think that every time we have to do this sweetie," she replied. "You'd think she'd learn."

"She hasn't learned in thirty years. Why would you expect her to figure it out now?"

"Who am I kidding, Mack? None of us have learned. That could just as easily be me or Carrie in there."

"Highly unlikely. It's always Paula and you know it."

She let out a soft chuckle. "True, but I love her nonetheless."

"We all do. She's the reason we get to have nights like this."

"Hey... that's not true. I've done my share of naughty things. I'm in bed with you, aren't I?"

"You're not fucking me, Betsy. You're just sleeping with me for the time being."

Standing, she said, "Maybe not tonight. But I have. And you have to admit you love it when I do."

Rolling over, he looked at her naked form in the bluish light coming through the cracks of the venetian blinds. He grinned as he watched her step into the strap-on harness she'd left on the floor, the black rubber cock jutting out of the front so enormous it was almost cartoonish. "That's very true. Thankfully you've never used that thing."

"Very funny. Get some sleep. Tomorrow's a big day for Ann and Neil. We all need as much rest as we can get."

"It's today now. But I get your point. I wonder how Paula's going to make it through the ceremony."

Tightening the straps, she shrugged. "That's her problem. She knew the risk when she crossed the line with me."

"With you, or the sorority sister code?"

"They're one and the same. You know that."

"So, who's taking your place in bed with me?"

"Your wife... unless you want me to send in Rob."

"I'll pass," he said as he rolled back over. "Have fun with Paula."

Opening the door quietly she smiled wickedly, knowing she would.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Betsy had known Paula Wilson a long time. Almost as long as she'd known Carrie Foster, the three of them becoming roommates in college at the sorority they all belonged to in the mid 50s.

Freshman Paula had joined the two friends during their sophomore year, eventually establishing herself as third member of a group that were progressive far beyond the time, particularly when it came their sexuality. It took her longer to fit in because the other girls were a year older and already established at the large university in northern Indiana. It took some doing for them to trust her, because she was a handful from the start.

And a lot of that had to do with Paula herself, who had a habit of being the mischievous one. So much so that the other two had to constantly keep her in check. They even had to create specific rules intended just for situations when their sexual fun crossed some line. Rules that revolved around retribution; some might even say punishment. Most of the time it was Paula that was on the receiving end because she was the one that couldn't contain herself when it came to sex.

Not that the other two were saints by any stretch. By their senior year Betsy and Carrie were having the time of their young lives. They didn't necessarily have a reputation, but they did have a certain standing amongst the fraternity men. There were in a word, popular. Extremely popular. They took their studies seriously, but they looked at their time away from the classroom as a carnal carnival. They'd become so close, if they couldn't find men to play with on their free time, they'd play with each other. And Paula was right there with them... always just as naked. The experimenting with lesbian tendencies began soon after Paula arrived and Betsy and Carrie loved it. For her part Paula didn't hate it, and it was sex so she was all in.

The truth was it wasn't a stretch to say that the trio had gotten into a lot of fun-loving trouble together over the years, including after they'd all gotten married.

Betsy became betrothed to a masculine hunk she began dating off and on her senior year. Darren Thomas was handsome; both stocky and athletic in stature. He was a soldier, having spent three years in the Army. And he was a stud. She fell in love with his long, thick cock first. She found the rest of him incredibly charming and funny. She never thought of their relationship as serious. That is until his unexpected proposal; she accepted, forever changing the life she saw for herself.

Carrie married a dashing man from her native Chicago named Mack Richardson. He was several years her senior. In fact, he had become her boss at the accounting firm she went to work for right out of college. Disappointed that she wasn't able to find work in her major, she made the best of the situation and quickly worked her way up to become an executive secretary. She was assigned to work for Mack.

Within six months, she was excitedly working under him. As in under his desk. Or on his desk...frankly many places throughout the building. One particularly memorable time was late at night in the boardroom. He was enamored with her large chest... one she prominently and proudly showed off. She was equally smitten with the large package that was defined in the crotch of his tailored trousers. Two months later, she was looking for a new job because she was engaged. Apparently you could fuck the boss but you couldn't be married to him.

Then there was Paula. While Betsy and Carrie ended up with men they were attracted to and in essence fucked their way into more serious relationships over time, Paula was truer to her nature. She ended up marrying Carrie's brother. Just not the one she anticipated being with.

Actually, she didn't anticipate ended up with any of Carrie's brothers, at least as far as being betrothed to them. She only intended to fuck her younger brother John. She'd slept with him before when she was in college, albeit under very unusual circumstances. Circumstances that led to the initial development of the rules of behavior the three women had.

Visiting Carrie's family to celebrate her engagement, Paula got drunk during the party. In her inebriated state she came up with the idea to relive that debauched weekend her first year in college, seeking him out in the middle of the night. What resulted was the ultimate case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Or more precise, the wrong room and the wrong brother. She didn't know because it was dark, and all she was looking for at the time was a hard cock to fuck. She found it in Carrie's older brother Rob.

He didn't protest at the time, because he was about to get laid. And he did, several times over the course of the night. She didn't figure out it was him until morning, when he fucked her ass from behind, that the cock that was burrowing deep inside her didn't belong to the brother she remembered doing that same thing five years before. This cock was much thicker, and it hurt like hell.

What hurt worse was the realization a month later that that night of seemingly innocent fun had come with a price. Namely in the form of a baby on the way. With that announcement came an unwelcome ceremony with Rob, the two forced to marry because of parental pressure and the views at the time.

The good news was they grew to actually love each other over time. The other not necessarily bad news, was that Paula was never going to be the kind of woman that would leave her wild streak at the altar like Betsy and Carrie did for the longest time. She made a short-lived attempt to curtail her desires, but it was never going to work under the circumstances. Paula wasn't looking to settle down when she got pregnant, and she had no intention of stopping her fun with other men just because of it.

It nearly cost them their marriage. Yet over time, with some unforeseen clarity he not only learned to accept his wife's dalliances, he suddenly found them a turn on. He didn't know what to call it at the time; if there was a name for what he was feeling. All he knew was that he became excited whenever she'd return home after being out with another man, knowing all too well she'd had sex with him. He couldn't wait to do the same and reclaim her as his.

Betsy and Carrie eventually learned about Paula and Rob's unusual relationship, and in doing so it opened their own eyes once again about their own sexuality. The dawning of the sexual revolution was sweeping the country at that time in the late 60s and while they were all a half-generation older than those young women on the front lines, burning their bras, they weren't that much older. It would be more accurate to say the three of them were just a little ahead of their time. They liked to think they helped spark the idea of free-love while at their university. Embracing the movement they happily joined in, with the full support of their spouses.

That didn't mean that Paula didn't continue to be a problem whenever the three of them were together. It was her nature to try and push things, often too far. She tended to think with her libido instead of her brain and that caused her to cross lines she knew she shouldn't. When that happened Carrie and Betsy were always there to hold her accountable. Even decades later.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Betsy was in love with her from the start. She couldn't help but be. The young woman standing before her in her kitchen might as well have been a reflection in a mirror. They were roughly the same height and fairly close to the same weight. They had the same body type, both slender and athletic, with small, perky breasts and incredible asses. While there were obvious differences, most notably their ages, she could feel the connection in her soul the instant their eyes met.

It was a gift Betsy had, one of discernment; the ability to sense in people who they were and what they were about almost instantly. Betsy never understood where that ability came from but she learned to accept that it was real very early on in her life. She'd turned out to be right so many times that she simply trusted her instinct, even when those around her thought she was crazy. It had happened so many times since they'd been married that Darren no longer questioned her. If his wife told him that someone was trouble, or corrupt, or even evil, he believed her. He'd seen the results proven out countless times over the years and knew the percentages. If Betsy sensed it she was almost always right.

That didn't mean he wasn't skeptical from time to time. Most often in instances where he was particularly captivated by someone's personality. Or rather the package it came it. Men tend to get caught up in outward appearance which can easily cloud their judgment. Women have an easier time ignoring the ornate wrapping, looking at what's inside for what it really contains. With Betsy it was like she had some kind of X-ray vision. She knew exactly what someone was thinking, or feeling... or hiding.

The first time Neil introduced his parents to the woman that would become his future ex-wife Betsy's internal alarms starting going off. She played nice, thinking it was just another girl in her son's life. After all he'd had several girlfriends, none of them serious. She naturally assumed the connection was simply based on sex. The girl was gorgeous and it was fairly obvious to Betsy that any chemistry they might have would stop in the bedroom. They had nothing else in common. Leaving be, she figured her son was smart enough to see her for who she was, and he'd tire of the eventual drama that would come.

It wasn't so obvious to Neil. He was too close, and too hooked on what happened between the sheets. When he announced that he was in love with her, Betsy pulled Darren aside and told him what her intuition was screaming at her. Darren didn't believe her at first; one of the few times since their early years of marriage that he thought she might have misread the situation.

Betsy came back at him with a list... a literal list, comprised of events that had happened and signs that had been revealed. Neil had been involved with this woman off and mostly on for two years, and when it became evident to Betsy that the relationship was more serious than she'd thought it would get she began taking notes. Darren shook his head in shock, recalling most of the incidents in the neatly written notebook. He just never connected the dots.

Unfortunately, it was too late. Not that Neil would have listened to them from the start. That's why she never said anything to her son early on, because it was more likely that it would push him toward her. Instead she was very upfront with her husband the night when Neil announced his engagement, and the wedding that was quickly follow.

"The bitch is evil, Darren."

"You've said that, Bets. There's nothing we can do about it now."

"I know. But I'm telling you, we need to be prepared. This is going to end horribly."

"Well, we can't go into this thinking that way, can we?"

"They're doomed, Darren. I give it four years, tops. Our son is about to marry a woman that he can't make happy. The fact that she's rushing him into this wedding should be enough warning right there. It's not like she's pregnant, so why the rush? It's because she wants to trap him before he can see her for who she really is. He already spent a fortune trying to cure her of her bulimia, and I know she's doing it again. I can tell. Everything about her is lies and misdirection."

"What do you mean?"

"Her jealousy streak; the way she jumps on him if he even looks at another woman. That's classic."

"I'm not sure I'm following you."

"It's a standard slut tactic, dear."

"Uh... you're a slut," he chuckled, trying to lighten the tension he sensed in his wife.

"I'm a slut for you Darren. We have our fun in our marriage, and as you know, I love it... and it would hurt if we stopped. But if you told me tomorrow that I could never sleep with another man again, I'd do it. It's not as important to me as you are. I'm not Paula."

"So, you're saying that Paula is a different kind of slut?"

"Of course she is. She always has been. That's why Carrie and I have to keep our eyes peeled when we're around her. The only reason her marriage works is because Rob accepts that about her. Hell, he even encourages it now."

"Okay, but what were you saying about it being a tactic... what were you talking about?"

"I've seen Paula do that to guys all the way back in college. She'd pretend to be jealous, going on the offensive, making the guy paranoid. And while he was busy deflecting and dodging accusations, she'd be going behind his back to fuck some other poor, unsuspecting fool. I've seen her string along four guys at once, like it was some kind of shell game. Like I said, it's all, and Neil's falling for it."

"Bets... I'm on your side here. I'm just not sure what you're saying we should do."

"Nothing now. We smile and bite our tongues like we have been. But I'm telling you, we need to make sure we're ready, because this is going to crash like the Hindenburg, and we're going to be sifting through the ashes trying to pick up the pieces of his life."

Unfortunately, Betsy's prediction came true. Neil's marriage burnt to the ground in a spectacularly disastrous fashion. The only thing she'd been wrong about was the duration, the end coming just over three years after the wedding. It might have been less had Neil not forgave his ex her first affair, falling again for the idea that he was mostly at fault. Betsy spoke up that time hoping he'd listen to her, but she understood his reasoning that he could improve and be a better husband because one should do whatever they could to fight for their marriage. It killed her, because she and Darren were the ones that instilled that in their son.

That all seemed like a distant memory as she looked at Ann, who was smiling at her as she called her 'Mom' after being introduced. They shared a long, affectionate hug in the kitchen, the two of them bonding without words. Betsy could feel the difference between Ann and Neil's ex in milliseconds. The only trait the two seemingly shared was that they were both stunning to look at. But Betsy knew instantly that Ann was just as beautiful on the inside.

Betsy could also tell, for whatever reason that Ann was just like her when it came to sex. Ann had an aura about her that she could relate to. To be blunt, Ann was a slut... but the good kind. One that would never think of hurting Neil. She could see that in her beautiful brown eyes when they first locked onto each other. It was such a striking difference that Betsy found herself tearing up just from meeting her.

That first impression had been given a boost of sorts. It would be unfair to think that Betsy didn't have a bit of a preconceived idea of who Ann was. Part of that was the way Neil had been acting during the week. Less than a week, actually. It was Friday and Neil had just met her again at his friend Matt's house Monday evening. But he'd been with her every evening since, and while he hadn't been around the house much because of that it was hard for Betsy not to notice that he was finally acting like his old self again.

She also knew that part of his change in attitude was from the weekend he'd spent in Michigan fleeing from the idea of his High School reunion, which was ironically the very reason Ann came back to town from California. While most of the transformation was because of Ann there was no doubt that something significant happened on his trip. She just never got the chance to ask him. Instead Betsy found out from Darren, who discovered most of the details over a very revealing round of golf.

The Thomas' had invited their friends to their house for the weekend. Carrie and Mack showed up early on Friday, while Paula and Rob arrived a couple hours later. They would all be spending three days catching up and having laughs. Friday was pretty well planned out, what with the men going golfing as the women took off for Fort Wayne to go shopping. It had always been known that Neil would round out the foursome on the golf course, and it was also planned that there would be a cookout at the house that evening. What wasn't known when the invites were made over a month before was that Ann would be joining them for dinner.

mimaster
mimaster
824 Followers