Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 04

Story Info
Events at iconic club spark Betsy's reawakening.
19.1k words
4.82
4.9k
2

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
829 Followers

© 2019, All rights reserved -- mimaster

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It seemed like Betsy had been sitting on the couch for days, staring out the open window. In truth it had only been a couple of hours. She'd already listened to The Beatles Abbey Road and Let It Be albums. It was Elton John's Madman Across the Water that was currently on her stereo.

She loved listening to the popular music of the day, finding it as exciting as what was going on sexually among the youth of the country during the past few years. To her they went hand in hand, and she found herself drawn in the direction. She was thankful her oldest son had left most of his albums home while he was away at college.

She'd gotten up early and made breakfast for her and Neil, ushering him out the door just before eight so he could catch the school bus. After he left, she did a few chores around the house, tidying up and starting some laundry. Once she cleaned up the kitchen, washing and putting away the dishes, she made her way to her bedroom.

It had become her routine. With Gene off at school, she only had one child to deal with at home. Once he was gone for the day, she had the house to herself, and she took full advantage of it. She nearly jumped onto her bed, the left side untouched because it had never been slept in. But her side was rumpled from another restless night of sleep.

Reaching for her nightstand, she pulled out a vibrator; a purchase she'd made on her last trip to Chicago. It was longer than her husband, about nine inches to his nearly eight, but it was only half the girth of Darren's fat cock, and it was that feeling of being incredibly stuffed that she missed. Not that the vibrator didn't have its own merits. The buzzing made it work for her in his absence. She wasted little time, jamming the fake phallus deep into her pussy, turning it to the highest setting. She needed an orgasm in the worst way, having had trouble unwinding the last few days, and she knew why.

She'd had a tiff with Darren before he'd left for his road trip on Monday. It was silly, but it gnawed at her that they hadn't made up before he pulled out of the driveway. Later that night she was cursing herself, thinking of how her friend June had lost her husband in a car accident on a business trip for the same company Darren worked for. It was that tragedy that brought her family to Virginia to begin with; Darren having been promoted to Earl's position in order to help stabilize the growing district.

While she didn't worry that the same misfortune would befall her, it did cross her mind that her last words to her husband were rather unpleasant. It was something she'd sworn she'd never do whenever he would leave for an extended time.

It was decades before the invention of the cell phone and Darren rarely, if ever, called her during his trips. It was a cost saving tactic, one that she'd gotten used to over the years. She had a rough itinerary of when and where he'd be as far as his stops, but never where he would actually stay overnight. He tended to push himself on the road, wanting to get to another destination, always wanting to make as many stops as he could. It was one of the things that made him such a great salesman, and now that he was in charge of his own district, it was a trait that made him successful in that position as well. Darren wasn't afraid of hard work, and driving was part of the job.

She knew if she had an emergency, she'd figure out a way to contact him. As always, she had phone numbers of all the companies he was going to be calling on. She also had a list of contact names. All it would take would be calling the one on the list that made the most sense for what day and time it was. If he hadn't stopped there yet, she'd leave him a message to call her when he arrived. If he'd already been there, she'd simply call the number for the next destination on the list. It was as real-time as communication could be for 1972, and she'd learned to deal with it over the years.

That is unless they'd had an argument before he left. Then not being able to readily get in touch with him was a tough pill to swallow. He'd been gone four days, and with it now being Friday she couldn't wait for him to get home to make it up to him. It wasn't a big argument. More of a stubborn disagreement really, but she'd dug her sexy heels in and stood firm in her belief that she was right. He brushed it off at first, thinking she was just being playful, until she became sarcastic. At that point, he knew she was serious. He stayed until he'd had enough of her bitching. Slowly rising, he casually rinsed his coffee cup in the sink, before grabbing his suitcase as he headed for the door to the carport.

The argument had all started because she'd gotten up later than she wanted to and that put her in a bad mood. Darren was already in the shower when she woke, and she had to scramble just to get a rushed an uncooperative Neil off to school. Her hope was for her husband to fuck her one more time before he left on his trip, and that went out the window with her forgetting to set her alarm.

Instead of making the best of things, she started whining and complaining as soon as Neil was out the door. She had no right to, really. After all, her life was so much better the last several years; ever since they went to Chicago on a secret vacation four years before... a vacation that changed their life.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thoughts of that first magical week in Chicago filled Betsy's head as she waited on the couch for Darren to come home. Levon was serenading her through the speakers, not that she was paying all that much attention to the song at the moment. It was literally background music to the images playing in her head.

It was hard not to reminisce about her first adult vacation, as she liked to recall it. If it wasn't for that week, she wouldn't be sitting naked in her living room in the middle of the day. It seemed odd that the two were associated, but she seemed to link every sexual thought she'd had from the last four years to that incredible week in early August of '68.

She really thought at the time that the end of her sexual reawakening would have been that Tuesday night when they'd returned to the hotel from the ritzy country club. She'd stripped for Darren in the hallway of the hotel, hoping he'd take advantage of her right away once they entered their room. Instead he was patient, which was uncharacteristic for him, and he forced them to talk about their dreams and desires regarding their sex life... a subject she'd more than hinted about the night before.

So, they talked, sharing the intimate fantasies of how they wished things were between each other. Much to their surprise, there were a great deal of them that aligned and they found that exciting. Taking the initiative, Darren requested his wife masturbate for him. When her orgasm approached, he couldn't take it anymore, and he leapt across the room to fuck her hard and deep; he still fully dressed, while she was just in her heels. It was hot, and erotic. It was one of the most incredible sexual encounters they'd ever had. Until she returned from the bathroom a short time later and begged him to fuck his slutty wife in the ass, stating it calmly and confidently.

She really thought that would be it, though. Yes, they'd had a talk, and a wild couple of days in the city. But she didn't really expect much more to come of it. While it felt good to get some things off of her chest, she rationalized that having two kids at home was a sexual death sentence. She reasoned she should be happy with how things had been, while looking forward to those rare special moments like the one they'd just had.

Those feelings were reinforced the next day. They were vacationing with their friends, the Richardsons and the Fosters. The three couples went sightseeing, but true to its name, it was a very blustery day in the Windy City. The gusts were whipping around downtown, making it feel much colder than the actual temperature because of the proximity of Lake Michigan. That had them bundling up to stay warm. It was a far cry from the previous couple of days, where the women had been able to raise the temperature a bit with the revealing outfits they had been wearing.

Still they had a great time. Darren got along marvelously with the other guys. He always had. And the girls were Betsy's two best friends on earth. It was hard not to have fun with them; Darren opined that one would have to work at it, and even then, you'd probably still accidentally have a blast being with them.

The weather conditions seemed to sap everyone's strength though. They were out most of the day, grabbing a bite for lunch at a hotdog stand. They tried afterwards to do some more sightseeing but it was rather fatiguing. Instead of making grand plans like they had the other nights they'd been there, they decided just to keep it simple and meet up for dinner at their hotel restaurant. It proved to be a good idea, as Mack was yawning all during their meal.

"I can see you're going to be a lot of fun tonight," his wife Carrie teased.

"I'm sorry sweets. I'm exhausted. I think I could fall asleep right here."

He wasn't alone though. As they made their way to the elevator with the other two couples, Betsy gave Darren a knowing nod. They brushed their teeth as soon as the got to their room and then the two of them went straight to bed, never bothering to turn on the light. They were out within ten minutes.

Batteries recharged, everyone was refreshed the next morning when they gathered downstairs for brunch. Betsy was a little miffed she didn't have time to have some fun with Darren before they had to leave to eat, but such was the way when you were vacationing with other couples. You had to accommodate different personalities. And if there was one thing she and Darren were good at, it was adapting to those kinds of circumstances. They were able to accept change far more easily than most.

Carrie was struggling with that, as she was anything but a morning person. Mack kidded her, saying she didn't have to stay up all night having sex like she had been, so she should have been rested.

"I would have slept better if you had fucked me first, you big lug!"

Her bluntness had everyone in stitches, and it brought to mind the stories that were shared just a couple of nights before. No one touched on them, but the subject hung over the table like an over-stimulated cloud, ready to rain down over them. Betsy felt like it had already started, if for no other reason than the sudden wetness between her legs.

Paula finally provided the clap of thunder everyone was waiting for after Carrie's bolt of lightning. "Don't worry, Carrie. You'll get laid tonight for sure."

"Are you talking about me, or yourself?"

"I'm talking about you. Why would you ask that?"

"I'm not the one that'll fuck any cock she can get her hands on. Apparently, you are."

Paula arched an eyebrow, and quipped, "Harsh, but not entirely untrue."

"God you're still such a slut," Betsy snorted.

Darren's ears perked up, having heard his wife call herself that very thing several times on their vacation away from their vacation. It was something she'd never said before that he could remember. "Has that become your favorite word?" he asked.

"Maybe. I loved being your slut the other night, sweetie."

"Get a room," Mack chuckled.

"We have one... but I might just do it right here," Darren declared as he took his wife's neck, pulling her to him in a long, steamy wet kiss.

"I hope that wasn't a tease," she said breathlessly when he pulled away.

"Me too," Paula gushed, practically swooning in her seat.

"Relax, Paula. He's mine." Betsy sighed, her stare still focused on her husband as she playfully bit her bottom lip.

Mack shook his head, seeing how the two of them were acting. "I don't know. It looks like you're thinking about letting Darren do what he said."

Betsy's wicked smile caught them all off guard, as did her response. "Maybe. I do like being watched."

Paula was intrigued, but still added. "Well if you need some help..."

"I told you, he's mine. You know what happened the last time you tried to steal one of our boyfriends."

"What happened?" Rob asked his wife.

Paula put on the brakes, quickly saying, "Uh... I don't want to talk about that."

Betsy's eyebrows narrowed when she looked at her friend. "That's what I thought."

"I can't help it," she said, wiggling in her seat.

Carrie shook her head as she watched her. "You seemed pretty animated when you came down here this morning, Paula. What's going on with you today?"

"It's more like what's going on with all of us tonight. Rob's taking us someplace really exciting. You're all are going to love it!" She didn't offer anything more, nor did Rob, other than to say they were going to go somewhere they'd never expect, it promised to be an eventful evening, and it was his treat.

With their meal out of the way, they split up once again. The men headed to Wrigley Field in a cab to catch a baseball game. The women strolled casually down the avenues of the city in search of fun, and to them, fun meant shopping.

Paula still wouldn't divulge any information about the evening they had in store for them, but she did say they all needed another new outfit. It had become a part of the week, each of the men giving their wives a daily budget they could spend. After all, they were spending, having gone golfing at an exclusive country club one day and now they were going to a game at one of the most iconic stadiums in the country. While it wasn't inferred that the women had to spend their allotted money on clothes, it was highly recommended. Then again, what woman wouldn't want to go shopping for a new outfit; particularly one that was sexy and more than a bit revealing?

They took their time, finding a couple of stores they liked. Fortunately, they weren't too far from each other. Betsy felt guilty at first. She rarely spent money on herself, almost always choosing to spend on her kids over any wants she might have. She reasoned she always had what she truly needed. To buy herself a third outfit in four days was extreme.

Carrie countered that like Betsy, she too seldom bought extravagantly on herself. And that was why she was doing it.

"I think I deserve to look beautiful this week. For as long as we've been married, this is the first time Mack has ever told me that I could splurge a little, and by god I'm going to."

It didn't shock them when Paula said, "I don't buy a lot of things for myself. Then again, I have a lot of men buying them for me." They'd gotten used to her bringing up her unusual lifestyle and while neither of them wanted to live it, they didn't see the need to judge her for it. If Rob encouraged her to sleep with other men because it turned him on, who were they to question it? The facts seemed to affirm that it had saved their marriage. Betsy and Carrie had never seen Paula happier, and it was obvious to Carrie that her brother was too.

Betsy had relaxed her views by the time she reached into her purse to pull out some money to pay for the stilettos that would go perfectly with the dress she'd purchased just a couple hours before. She was still being a good shopper, finding what she felt was a bargain. But the wad of cash Darren had given her to spend before he left for the game gave her all the comfort she needed. He'd encouraged her, telling her to get something sexy, and not to skimp. It almost felt like he ordered her to do it, and that made her tingle inside. If he didn't want her to do that, he wouldn't have given her the money to begin with. Hell, they wouldn't be spending a week in a big city in a fancy hotel with their friends.

"That must have been some bonus he got," she reasoned with herself as she handed the cash to the woman behind the posh counter. "I'm done worrying about it. If he wants me spending it on stuff like this, Carrie's right. I've earned it!"

After shopping, they went to get their nails done, a manicure and pedicure for each of them, but they were still back at their hotel long before the men. That allowed them time to visit a little more before heading off to their separate rooms to get ready for their night. Paula still wasn't saying anything about the plans but then again, the other two knew better than to ask. They'd been down that path a thousand times with each other over the years. It was always better if they just let things play out instead of badgering for answers. Their unwritten rule of thumb was that if plans where given in detail ahead of time, the actual night would never live up to expectations. They'd learned through experience together that it was always better to be surprised.

Mack and Darren kind of felt the same way. Well Darren did. Mack had been peppering Rob with questions most of the afternoon.

"Leave him alone, Rob," Darren finally said, having enough of the question/non-answer game he was playing.

"I'm just curious," Mack replied.

"No, you're obsessed. Let it go, will ya? You're ruining the ballgame."

"Sorry. I always do this. I just hate not knowing things." Rob and Darren burst out laughing, which didn't amuse him. "What's so funny?"

"Do you realize how crazy that statement is?"

"No... why?"

Rob shook his head, and said, "Because, that's life buddy."

"What's life?"

"Not knowing. Do you realize that everyone you'll ever meet knows something that you don't?"

"What?"

"It's true. Every person you will ever meet in your life knows something you don't know. Like the vendor there... he knows where they keep the beer in the stadium. You don't."

"I don't need to know where they keep it. That's what he's for!"

"Precisely! My dad always used to say, 'It's not just what you know, it's also who you know... and what they know."

Darren's ears perked up, loving that axiom. It made so much sense to him that he committed it to memory instantly, knowing there would come a time he'd share that wisdom with his children.

Mack was clueless to its context. "What the hell does that mean?" he asked.

"It means, for instance, I don't necessarily have to know how to change the sparkplugs in my car, because I know a guy that knows how to do that, and he can show me. Or I can pay him to do it. Just like I don't have to know where they keep the beer here at the stadium, because the vendor does."

"I'm still not getting your point."

"Well that's not surprising," Darren laughed.

Rob continued his explanation, saying. "Yeah, and it's because your brain is always cluttered with crap you don't need to be thinking about. Let me try this again. What I'm saying is that I'm not sitting here right now worried about where the beer comes from, because that guy has it handled. And it's pretty much that way with everything Mack. You're always worried about shit that doesn't matter. I don't dwell on all the things I don't know. And because of it, I can relax and watch a fucking baseball game instead of pestering people about what we're going to do next! If you're always worried about what's next, you never enjoy what you're doing now, and that's just fucking stupid."

What Rob said finally sunk in, and Mack worked to find a way to let it go. In doing so he realized he was having a good time. The game was a thriller, with the Cubs coming from behind to win it in the bottom of the ninth. While none of them were necessarily fans of either of the teams playing, it was easy to get caught up with the crowd and cheer for the home team during the rally.

It wasn't until they were back in the hotel, riding in the elevator to their floor that Mack once again wondered aloud what they were going to be doing that night.

mimaster
mimaster
829 Followers