Betsy's Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers

She started moaning louder and louder as the intensity of Paul fucking her made her have one orgasm after another, all run together. After about 5 minutes of non-stop orgasm, she couldn't take any more.

Betsy yelled, "Stop, no more!"

Paul asked, "What?"

Susie pushed the vibrator as deep into Betsy's ass as she could.

Betsy's whole body convulsed and started trembling. She couldn't breathe, and then she finally yelled, "RED!"

Paul and Susie both stopped stroking, and pulled out of her.

Paul asked her, "Would you like to do this again sometime?"

Betsy answered breathlessly, "Oh, YES! But not too soon. I need to recover, and it may take me a few days!"

Susie spoke, "We're glad you enjoyed your party. We'd love to do you again sometime. Just let us know when you are rested and ready. But, your poor boyfriend may find himself left out, wondering what went wrong. And really all that went wrong, is that he's not naughty enough to keep you satisfied."

Paul added, "Any time! You're a great, submissive playmate!"

Betsy replied, "I'll be submissive any time you want to dominate me. And we certainly don't have to wait for my next birthday. More like maybe next week! I've never had this much fun!"

They all cleaned up, and Paul and Susie got dressed.

Susie said, "We'd love to just spend the night with you, and continue in the morning, but Paul has to be to work at 7:00 AM."

Paul added, "Damn work anyway! But I do need the money."

Betsy said, "Okay, I'll let you go on home, but we have to do this again. Real soon! Good-night.

Everyone kissed good-night, then kissed again!

Paul and Susie walked out to his car and headed for her house.

*

Author's note: Please vote. And feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me. OneWhoKnows.

OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers
12