Better Alive Than Dead Ch. 004

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drex had retired after the Mirellian hunt. They had been a crew of eight back then, but after that bloodbath of a job, they had only been three left. Jack, Drex and Khali. Having two babies on the way with his stubborn twin wives, Drex had decided to turn in his weapons for baby toys.

Jack hadn't seen him since. He and Khali had continued for some months together, in what was almost a blur to him. Teamed up just the two of them had almost cost him everything. Since they dramatically split after an action-filled night on the planet Kavaronia, which involved an eccentric billionaire, six dead hookers and a schizophrenic scientist, he had decided to work alone. Just him and VIC. It had been like that for more than three years now.

The prospect of seeing Drex again filled him with a barely contained excitement for some reason, and this debt with the Yunakobé might just be enough to sway him to get back in the game. Skamiir males were known to be risk-takers. Coming from a society where the greatest individuals could take as many wives as was willing to share him, the Skamiir males had become almost immune to risk assessment. Drex had once told him that females on their native tundra planet of Thonria outnumbered the males by six to one.

Drex had won his wives affection by being a semi-successful Morr Beast rider on Thonria. A brutal blood sport where the massive shaggy beasts and their riders were pitted against one another for the entertainment of the masses. It had become a popular intergalactic combat sport, but Drex had sustained an injury and quitted short of becoming a professional.

In the end, like so many other individuals across the galaxy, Drex had answered the call to adventure and become a bounty hunter and brought his two young wives with him. However, the risky nature of the job, the close calls he and Drex had experienced through the years, and the bloody Mirellian hunt had finally been too much for his wives who had demanded that Drex focused on the family by changing his profession from bounty hunter to blue-collar work. How he was supposed to convince Drex's wives to let him go, he had no idea.

The autocab finally swung down towards an area filled with small dome-shaped houses, like the dimples in an egg carton.

Levitating just above an area of green synthetic grass, Jack stepped out the autocab and onto the ground, just as the robotic voice thanked him for his patronage. Then it spiraled, sending ripping furrows across the synthetic lawn, as it returned to the hectic aerial traffic above. Areas like these that was primarily inhabited by the hardworking people from the shipyard, mining and factory industries were often more peaceful and less seedy than other areas of Omicron. Drugs were still widely available, and the area housed its fair share of brothels, but at the end of the day, this was where the unbreakable back of Omicron's industry lived and raised their families. The workers stuck together, and although the gangs and crime syndicates were active here, they didn't want to cause enough trouble to get the workers angry enough to make them unite in common course against them. More than a few gangs had been crushed by the iron fist of working unions united in collective rage.

Jack made his way across the lawn towards Drex home. He had never visited and only knew that Drex lived here through a common acquaintance from the Sangre Vital. As he neared the small identical domed houses, only distinguishable from one another by their house numbers, the smell of laundry detergent mixed with the smell of home-cooked meals. It was a strange oasis of peace in an otherwise chaotic place.

Reaching Drex house, Jack knocked on the door that resonated with a metallic clank. There was a ruckus inside before it went completely silent. Jack shifted his footing, and slowly let his hand creep towards his gun. Then suddenly the door was pulled open with force, and a gun barrel was shoved in his face. The plasma weapon hummed ominously. In front of him stood a busty blue-skinned female Skamiir. Jack recognized the small beauty mark on her chin, which identified her as Jithara. One of Drex's twin wives. She was tall and beautiful, in an 'I can create havoc and maul your puny species' sort of way. Jack had always appreciated that about Skamiir females.

She was wearing dark tight-fitting exercise clothing that only partly covered her finely-toned muscles. Her impressive abs and legs were covered in a thin sheath of sweat, and her body emitted post-workout heat. Four abundant and hard-nippled breasts strained the dark fabric of her clothing, and Jack had to restrain himself to not stare, despite the gun in his face. Clearly having children had done very little to reduce her physical prowess. Or sensuality. Her large eyes widened in surprise and her full-lipped mouth opened in disbelief.

"Jack?" she uttered in astonishment. Well, she isn't yelling, so that's a good sign. He noticed an unfamiliar glint in her eyes, that he did not recall he had seen before. Then again, it was over three years ago since he last saw her.

"Who is it?" came an annoyed tone from inside the apartment. The Skamiir language was flawlessly translated into Terran by the translation module in his gauntlet and transmitted directly to his brain. Drex's other wife Kithara appeared from around the corner, with a small child pressed against her, and a triple-barreled scattergun hanging from her grip. The twin was equally beautiful and would look almost identical to her sister, if not for the fact that she was clearly pregnant. Her stomach was protruding, she was less lean, and her four breasts looked massive. Almost twice the size of Jitharas, which was already of an impressive magnitude.

Jack held up his hands nonchalantly "Expecting somebody?" "We are cautious these days. We never know who is going to turn up." Kithara answered waving the shotgun in a welcoming arch. "Get in and close the door."

Jack entered, walking past Jithara who was still looking at him in a strange way.

Once inside, Jack kicked off his boots as Skamiirs were always bare-footed in their own homes.

"You are staying for long?" asked Jithara, with a strange throaty strain in her voice, as her eyes followed his movements with a curious intensity. Kithara looked at her twin and shook her head. "Don't mind her. We are just surprised to see you. Please let us go sit." Jack followed Kithara inside, with Jithara walking right behind him. Did she just smell me?

The interior of the house was very cozy, and it was obvious it was lived in. Blankets and toys lay cluttered around the replicated Skamiirian furniture, and the beautifully woven carpets that covered the floors were well-worn.

Decorations and trappings from their frozen homeworld covered the walls, along with a multitude of handgrips and protruding iron rods. Almost like a rock-climbing wall.

As the inhabitants became aware that there was no danger, they emerged from their multitude of hiding places. Apparently, Drex had been busy, because a score of children emerged, from under furniture, crawlspaces in the floor, and strangely shaped cabinets. The children were wearing what could best be described as loincloths, and they started chasing each other and climbing on the walls, clearly continuing whatever game they had been playing when Jack had so rudely interrupted them with his unexpected arrival.

Despite the fact that they were children, their muscles were already well developed, which were evident as they climbed around like small blue four-armed monkeys, swinging between handgrips on the walls with a graceful athleticism, that put Terran children to shame. Once in a while, one of the children would dive bomb one of the other in a surprising feat of ferocity and acrobatics.

Jack followed Kithara towards the center of the living room to a large circular sofa-like piece of furniture.

A small girl, squeezing a doll to her chest with her four skinny arms, ran past Jack laughing, as one of her brother's chased her like an eager predator, swinging from the iron bars in the ceiling. She squealed in excitement as he dived down, missing her with a hair's breadth before they both darted out of sight.

"Please sit Jack, it's been so long." Kithara wobbled towards the seating arrangement and somewhat ungently kicked the only quiet child off it. The kid rolled onto the floor, laughing.

Another kid saw him laugh and swung himself from the ceiling and smashed into his brother with a primal roar. They rolled around on the floor brawling and wrestling. Kithara rolled her eyes.

Jack looked around at the chaotic scene. "Wait.. how many are there?" he asked, having counted a few of them at least twice, making him lose count.

"Thirteen." answered Jithara excited, biting her lower lip and pushing her body closer to him, attempting to create eye contact.

"Soon fifteen." Kithara remarked, hands on her stomach, sending her sister a disapproving glare.

"Impressive." Jack acknowledged, edging away from Jithara, before sitting down in the soft embrace of the Skamiirian sofa.

Jithara quickly took her place right next to Jack, and he could feel the heat emanating from her supple form. What was that scent around her?

"So, where is Drex?" he asked, shifting his gaze from Jithara's gravity-defying breasts to her twin. He wanted to get on to business, as being with Drex's wives had always been a strenuous affair. In their minds, he was the one constantly putting their husband in danger after all. And he was here to ask them to let him do it again.

Kithara shook her head, a shadow of sadness crossing her pretty face.

"He is in the Hull. He lost his job at the shipyard, and he comes and goes at strange times, often with new scars and bruises."

"He is working with the gangs?" Jack asked in disbelief.

She shook her head from side to side. A head gesture, Terrans and Skamiir had in common. "Prizefighting. In the pits of the Hull."

A place for desperate individuals.

"He is a good father, but being around him these days is very tense. He is not happy, and we can barely manage financially."

"Fighting in the pits is decent money, it should only be temporary. Nobody fights in the pits for more than a few weeks." Jack offered in support, unsure of the veracity of his words. At least not anyone who wants to live.

Kithara sighed heavily "He has already been there two weeks, and most of the money from his fights go straight into gambling. He is always chasing that one big win, that he promises will get us out of all this." She said exasperated.

Jithara nodded in agreement and took one of Jack's hands in hers while looking at him with soft eyes.

"Jack," she said tenderly, cradling his hand carefully in her blue ones. Her long fingers almost completely enveloped his hand. "I am not sure why you are here. But if you can pull Drex out this hole by taking him on a few hunts, and let him get his head straight, we would be eternally thankful."

There it was again. That sweet scent. Like a rosy sweet and musky scent.

A few drops of perspiration traced down Jithara's magnificent breasts, and Jack could feel his blood starting to heat up. The psychedelic effect from the Demostryxul toxin was still in him, pulsing through his body in intoxicating waves. He could feel his cock begin to throb from her touch and the proximity of her well-developed body, and he had to slightly reposition himself to make sure his pants did not start to bulge visibly. This is your friend's wife for fuck's sake. Well, one of them. Pull yourself together.

Jithara read it as a sign of discomfort and hesitantly let go of his hand.

"Is that not why you are here Jack?" Asked Kithara with a raised eyebrow "To bring Drex on hunts with you?"

Jack nodded, as his vision blurred. He tried to stand, almost falling over. Instinctively he grabbed Jithara for support, feeling her soft warm skin underneath his fingertips.

Jack shook his head. His brain felt like it had short-circuited. Nothing was like it was supposed to. Was this a dream? Was he even here? Jithara pushed closer, helping him stand, and Jack could feel the softness of her breasts and the hardness of her nipples. Jack was beginning to think he might be unconscious in a drunken stupor outside the Sangre Vital. It would not be the first time. The words he had prepared to say to convince Drex's wives fell like sand between his fingers. They wanted him to bring Drex on hunts, and Jithara was all over him.

"Are you okay Jack?" Asked Kithara, looking at him intently with a slight pang of worry in her voice.

"Yes, yes. Bathroom?" He muttered, before staggering in the direction she pointed.

He hurried through the small home and pushed his way into the bathroom. Inside the oval room, sat a four-armed bald child, who was curiously separating some pipes that he probably shouldn't, with water gathering on the floor around him in a large puddle.

Jack grabbed the kid and pushed him out as gently as he could manage. Then he closed the door and put his hands on a concave sink. He splashed some water on his face and rubbed his eyes, just as the door opened, and Jithara walked in. She closed the door behind her, leaning against it and smirking playfully.

"Jithara I..." began Jack, but she shushed him with a slender finger on his lips.

"I love my husband, but he is neglecting us these days. I need this. It doesn't mean anything Jack. It's purely physical. I am in heat. This is mating season, and I have nothing here but inanimate toys and a sister who is often too fatigued and nauseated to give her twin a helping hand."

Before Jack could manage a response, she pulled off her top, revealing two rows of massive breasts. Jack's first instinct was to dive in between them, but he kept his composure. Barely.

"I know you can smell the sex coming off me right now, my breeding pheromones was activated by your male scent the moment you stepped in the door. You can ravish me right now Jack." She purred as if reading his thoughts. She bit her lower lip, pressing herself against him so he could feel her warm breath on his throat and her hard nipples pressing against his chest.

"If I take out your cock and push it inside of me, would you fight me?" she whispered in his ear, and her dark-striped tongue lashed out, licking along the ridges of his ear lustfully. A jolt of pleasure ran through him from his head to his toes.

"Feel how wet I am for your Terran cock." she guided his hands down between her thighs, and Jack could feel the warm wetness of her silky soft pussy.

Her hand trailed down the growing bulge in his pants, the movement sending fluttering tremors of pleasure through his lower stomach. "You can cum inside me as much as you desire. Our species can't crossbreed so there is no risk." She mouthed the words eagerly, her eyes lustful, and her dark tongue beckoned erotically.

Jack breathed in audibly, and he could feel drops of sweat trace down his back, as his cock strained against the fabric of his pants.

She looked down at his bulge mischievously, and with adroit blue fingers, she quickly unbuckled his pants and pushed the pants down to his knees. His cock whipped out forcefully, betraying him openly.

Jithara moaned softly "Please, breed me, Jack. Fill me to the brim with your Terran seed."

The desire to take her right here and now was raging inside his mind and body. The psychedelic effects of the drugged drink sped up his heartbeat, making the blood rush through his veins with mind-numbing speed. Jithara crushed her lips against his, pressing her weight against him in a fit of passion. Jack returned her deep kiss, savoring the feeling of her full lips and the tongue that struck out from her eager mouth. With a slender hand, Jithara guided his cock in between her muscular thighs where her wet pussy left a slick trail along the shaft of his cock. Jack had to channel every ounce of his will to not plunge it deep inside her, and the soft juicy embrace that beckoned so lewdly.

Jack's heart raced, and his cock felt so incredibly hard, as if forged from verithium and filled with plasma, that was about to burst. He knew he should fight her, but the urge to ravish and defile her was overwhelming.

Finally, he pushed himself away from her, breathing hard, face red, erection redder. Jithara panted lustfully, her tongue protruding from her mouth in barely contained excitement, while her hand playfully massaged her slick pussy that was slightly swollen from arousal.

"No."

He pushed her back against the wall forcefully, making her four bulging breasts jiggle in response.

"Enough! This cannot happen." He declared harshly, scarcely finding conviction in his own words.

Jack took a hold of his raging erection, and pushed the sturdy fugitive back into its prison, and buckled the belt quickly, lest his will failed him.

He staggered past Jithara quickly, who grabbed for him, but he brushed her hands aside as he exited the bathroom. His body temperature was raging and his ears pounded like a drum. To add insult to injury, his cock was standing to attention as if his life depended on it. Jitharas pheromones and the drugs in his system made his thoughts scatter as he stumbled to the door and grabbed his boots awkwardly.

"Are you okay?" asked Kithara, rising from her seat.

"I am fine, thanks." He responded as he pulled on his boots "I will find Drex. I promise you, these debts of yours will be history."

He jerked the door open, and before any of Drex's vixen wives could say a word, he was outside.

"What did you do to him?" Kithara asked her sister accusingly, as she exited the bathroom.

"Nothing. Sadly." Muttered Jithara.

Outside, Jack breathed more easily, relieved to not have taken advantage of his friend's wife, while simultaneously being unable to eliminate the erotic vixen from his thoughts. It was as if the image of her playing with herself, and her grotesquely erotic tongue had been burned into his corneas.

Get it together. Find Drex. Get a big job. That's the objective. Everything else is noise.

He hurried back across the synthetic lawn, slightly humping from the stubbornness of his disloyal member, towards any destination that could get him an autocab out of here and to the Hull.

In that derelict monstrosity, among its pirate inhabitants was supposedly where he would find his old friend...

12