Better Alive Than Dead Ch. 005

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't think that I won't." Jack growled through clenched teeth, as he tightened his grip. Her eyes were defiant and angry, but there was no fear in them. Her face started turning red, and her eyes bulged slightly. Then he let go of her.

"Fuck!" he uttered, frustrated with his inability to kill women.

He had killed women before of course, but rarely someone he knew, and definitely not someone he sort of liked.

"Why did you come?" he demanded.

"To see you before your departure," she replied, rubbing a sore throat "And explain."

"Explain what? That you tried to have me murdered by that scaly brute?"

"I left shells in the shotgun on the wall, and got you close to it before Khogoshh even entered the apartment you dumb Skraa."

Jack felt the urge to punch her again, instinctively clenching a fist. Irina gazed at him undaunted with her ice-blue eyes.

"I had to make it look real Jack, my every move is being watched." she looked around almost by reflex as she spoke again in a lower tone "I am gonna' get rid of Rayden, and take over the entire fucking organization. The first step was getting rid of his most dangerous lieutenant."

"And you didn't think of including me in this fucking charade of yours?"

He could feel the anger rise again. Irina had the vexing ability to ignite his embers. In more than one way.

"As I said, it had to look real, and when you arrived it seemed like a golden opportunity, but it would have been too risky to reach out, you understand."

Jack licked his lip.

"Look, I am sorry alright, I knew it was a risk, but I wouldn't have done it if I thought you couldn't handle it.

Her demeanor was slightly on edge, a change from her normally straightforward and aggressive attitude. In truth, Irina knew Jack only from their on and off hook-ups and a few jobs in the past. She truly had no idea how Jack would react, or what he had done in the past. If she only knew. Yet she had turned up to explain herself anyways.

"I expected he would come alone. I would lie if I said I wasn't worried when I saw he didn't."

She leaned closer to him. Jack looked at her intently, gauging her motive. It was very unlike her to show this softer side of her.

"Not worried enough to help me clearly, I had to be saved by a malnourished sixteen-year-old."

"The one getting in Drex's way on the landing bridge?" she asked surprised.

He nodded.

"Luck of the scoundrel." she laughed.

Jack couldn't help but chuckle himself, and he could understand her reasoning, despite the sting of betrayal. The biker gangs, like all gangs on Omicron, were ruthless, but what set them apart from most other gangs and syndicates was the quick and bloody replacement of both member -- and leadership. Rarely would the leader of a biker gang or chapter be in charge for more than a few years. Yet, Rayden had held control with an iron fist for close to a decade now, which despite Jack's general opinion of the man, made him quite a formidable foe. With Khogoshh gone, Irina was now that much closer to being number two, and thereby closer to her goal.

"I suppose it is nice to be rid of that fucking lizard," he conceded "but you owe me."

"Taking out Rayden and making you debt-free to the Nova Hellions is not payment enough?" she asked, visibly relaxing although she tried to conceal it.

"You are doing that for yourself, so that hardly counts."

"I'm sure I can find some way to repay you." she said, taking his hand and sucking on his index finger.

"Seduction was never your thing." Jack chuckled.

She slapped his hand away, annoyed.

"Then how about you take some of that aggression from the Khogoshh thing out on me?"

"Is that what you want?" he asked, pushing her against the large crates.

"Unless you aren't angry anymore,"

He slapped her across the face, and she turned her head back to him slowly, her cheeks flushed. She licked a small smear of blood from her lips and looked at him tauntingly.

"That all you got? I want you to fuck me as harshly as you took out Khogoshh." she said with a confronting attitude.

Now this is the side of her I remember.

Jack took hold of her throat with his right hand and choked her forcefully., She bared her teeth from the pressure.

"Is this what you want?" he asked coldly.

She stared at him defiantly, her cheeks flushing from arousal. She tried to reply but there was too much pressure on her throat for her to say anything but a strangled whisper.

Her face turned red, as air became scarce. And after a while, her pupils widened as doubt crept into her mind when Jack didn't let go. She started struggling, and put her hands on his, trying to pry it free. She tried to speak but only a weak croak and a little spittle came out.

Then Jack took hold of her Nova Hellion leather jacket by the front with his left hand and tore it open. Then he proceeded to rip the t-shirt underneath, revealing her firm breasts.

He could feel his pants strain as his cock swelled with lust.

He let go of her and she coughed and gasped for air. There was a 'fuck you'-look in her eyes, but also a glint of ravenous desire.

Then she flung herself at him.

Irina's hands clutched his face forcefully as she pushed her lips against his. She kissed him with such violence that her teeth bit into his lower lip as his breath was stolen. Jack could taste blood, as her tongue swathed the inside of his mouth.

Jack pushed her against the crates and cupped her pale left breast with a rough hand, and put his mouth against her delicate pink nipple, stiff and puffy from arousal. Irina arched her back against the cargo crate and let out a throaty moan as Jack's tongue lashed out against and around her nipple. He sucked it gently at first, and then rougher while dropping the other hand to pull down her skintight synth pants. Then he forced his hand in between her legs where he could feel the heat and wetness emanating from her slick pussy. He sucked harder at her nipple, spurred on by the scent of her arousal, and he bit down so her throaty moan turned into a sharp gasp of pleasure.

Irina's ice blue-eyes gleamed greedily as she unbuckled his pants and released the thick erection from his pants.

She bit her bloodied lip "Heavy cargo captain."

"Shut up." he commanded, as he lifted her by her round ass and onto his yearning cock.

Irina took a sharp intake of breath as she was lowered ungently onto the tip, and he thrust into her wetness. All it took was one fierce drive and she was over the edge. A small orgasm rolled through her, and he could feel her butthole spasm with an index finger, and he pushed it in to intensify her pleasure.

Jack had to put his hand over her mouth to stifle her cries of pleasure from ringing all over the hangar as he pounded her against the crates. Every thrust was powerful and deep, as if he tried to thrust his cock all the way through her.

Then Jack put her down and turned her around with rough hands, pushing her face against the crates. Irina gritted her teeth as he drove his big cock in again and continued pumping into her with enough force to make her teeth clatter. This was no gentle lovemaking.

This was passionate, vengeance sex. A release of his anger and Irina loved it.

Their sex was as loud and rough as always, and she had to bite down on her lip to contain her moans and cries.

Finally, another crippling orgasm went through her athletic body that squirmed and shook in his hands. Her legs buckled and she almost lost her footing from the sheer magnitude of her climax.

As the waves of ecstasy washed through her, Irina felt as if she was held up solely by Jack's strong hands and his cock that speared her insides relentlessly. Shivers went down to her toes as the orgasm spread to every part of her body.

Then he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back as he exploded inside her with an animalistic grunt and moan. His seed gushed inside her forcefully.

Jack kept trusting a while longer until his cock started to turn flaccid. Then he pulled it out, followed by a heavy stream of white ejaculate and Irina's own juices.

The blonde delinquent stood for a while, her hands grasping the crate for support, while she regained her balance like a newborn deer.

Jack buckled his pants, as he took in the sight of the satisfied woman forcing her tight synth pants over her round butt.

Her eyes met his as she closed the leather jacket over the torn t-shirt.

"When are you coming back?" she asked.

Jack shrugged, still looking at her, enjoying her post-sex beauty. There was something about women after a good screw that almost turned them into seraphic beings.

She tilted her head, her crystal eyes questioning. Then she kissed him deeply, with a hand behind his neck. After the kiss they looked at each other for a while, both wondering if it would be for the last time. She licked her thumb and removed some of her blood from his chin.

"See you when you return cowboy."

"Who says I will return?" he asked.

Irina flashed him a rare grin "You always come back for more."