Better as Riley Ch. 03

Story Info
Riley fully embraces her new slut life.
12.6k words
4.78
56.4k
103
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cactusaur
cactusaur
1,097 Followers

Riley embraces her new found sexuality.

Themes: Feminization, trap, anal, incest, promiscuity, free use, exhibitionism, creampie, lesbian, cheating

*****

"Yeah Riley, just like that," Chris moaned. "Make it last." It was after class on Friday and Riley was eagerly sucking his cock for the third time that day. The past week had been the best of Riley's life. Dressing as a girl full time had been scary at first, but everyone reacted so positively! It helped that her crush, Becky, was interested in her.

Oh, and can't forget about the blowjob Riley's sister Kate had promised! Riley's cock twitched at the thought of it. Despite sucking Chris's cock multiple times per day, sometimes for an hour at a time, Riley hadn't cum since her date with Becky and she was desperately horny. Everytime she went down on Chris her panties were filled with her own precum afterwards.

"God damn Riley, I can't believe how fucking good at this you are. Soon you'll need to give lessons to Kate," Chris joked. He pulled out his phone and snapped some pictures of his roommate with her mouth full. "Kate and Becky are on their way over, should only be a few minutes."

True to Chris's word, Kate and Becky arrive shortly after, both giggling as they took in Riley on her knees servicing Chris. "Damn, she sucks your cock more than I do," Kate pouted, but dropped to her knees along with Becky to add their tongues.

"Oh fuck," Chris moaned. "I want to cum in Kate's mouth," he gasped his orgasm approached. Riley moved aside, eager to watch her sister take the load. "Don't swallow it," Chris instructed as his balls tightened. Riley reached out and gently fondled them pushing him over the edge. The girls watched as his thick shaft pulsed, filling Kate's mouth with cum. A small trickle escaped the corner, which Becky quickly captured on her finger and ate.

"Wow, how do you still cum so much after the past week of Riley draining you?" Becky giggled.

Chris grunted in response. "How can I not with such sexy babes willing to play?"

Kate pulled her mouth of his cock, careful not to spill any. She opened her mouth showing off the pool of thick white cum.

Chris smiled. "Riley, why don't you and Kate get started with some kissing?" Kate and Riley eagerly obeyed, the two siblings spilling cum as they kissed, swallowing what they could. Chris reached down pulled Becky onto his lap, easily impaling his still hard cock into her will pussy. Becky rocked her hips as the two watched Kate and Riley make out.

Soon the cum was gone and the siblings began pulling at each other's clothes. They kept making out, but were soon rubbing their naked bodies against one another. Riley moaned as her sister's wet pussy rubbed against her bare cock.

"No fucking yet," Chris instructed as Becky bounced in his lap. "Riley, you earned a blowjob this week, but not the pleasure of my new girlfriend's pussy."

"Oh please Daddy?" Kate begged. "Just a little bit? She doesn't have to cum." Kate ground her clit against Riley's hard dick as she spoke.

"Soon baby. First I am going to take Riley's virginity. And, like we discussed, I want Riley to meet with Jessica. Talk about the trial and see if we can work on some tits for her."

"You can get me tits?" Riley asked, her focus now on the conversation.

"Oh yeah, but we can talk about that later," Chris was pulling Becky's hips back against him harder. "Now, let's see some sister on sister dick sucking."

Kate obediently slid down Riley's body, eagerly engulfing her cock with her mouth. Riley's precum was sweeter than most and Kate eagerly drank it down. She worked gently but persistently until her cock was completely engulfed.

"Oh god Kate," Riley moaned as Kate's tongue swirled around her cock. "I'm not gonna last long!" Kate grinned to herself and began bobbing up and down energetically. True to her word Riley came in less than thirty seconds of her sister's skilled actions, although the week of servicing Chris without relief helped as well.

"Fuck that's hot," Becky moaned. Chris nodded in agreement, captivated by the two siblings hooking up. Kate leaned back with a grin, showing off a mouthful of her sister's cum before greedily swallowing.

"Aww, she came so fast!" Kate teased.

"Yeah too bad, I wanted to watch more," Becky agreed.

"Kate, you're not done yet. Go grab the brown bag in my bottom dresser," Chris instructed. Kate obeyed and pulled out three long, black cases. She opened one and gasped. Inside was a set of 3 metal butt plugs with pale blue gemstones on the end.

"Wow these are pretty!" Kate said. "I assume there's a set for each of us?" Chris nodded and Kate opened up the others as well. The three girls check out the colors: pale blue, a light pink, and a light green. Becky claimed the green to match her red hair and Riley wanted the pink to feel more feminine.

"Thank you so much Daddy!" Kate cried hugging her boyfriend. "With these you'll have no trouble getting in our little butts!"

"MMmm, that's the idea," Chris said. "There should be lube in there for each of you too." Kate passed this out as well then eyed her plugs.

"I'm gonna start with the small one," she said before easily working it in. "Ooo, it feels kinky," she laughed. "Honestly not that hard."

Becky hopped off of Chris and grabbed her largest one. "I think this is more my size," she said. Kate and Riley watched in disbelief as she easily slid the largest one into place. "What? I like stuff up my butt." Becky said with a shrug when she caught their expressions. "Now for Riley, I think the medium for tonight. She took several fingers super easy last week!"

Riley obediently bent over and gasped as the cold metal made contact with her butt. Becky applied gentle pressure and Riley felt her ass relax as the plug slowly slide inside of her. "Oh gawd!" Riley moaned when it was fully embedded in her.

"Feel good?" Becky asked. Riley looked back, her eyes hooded in pleasure and just nodded. "God I bet you are going to love Chris's cock," Becky said as she stood and mounted him again.

"Can I suck her again Daddy?" Kate asked, reaching out to play with Riley again.

"Yeah, I want to see you feed Riley her own cum," Chris replied. Kate quickly obeyed, dropping her head to Riley's dick.

"Oh Kate," Riley moaned, looking down into her sister's eyes. The two gazed at one another as Kate pleasured her new sister. With her recent orgasm Riley was able to last much longer, and Kate easily worked her whole cock into her mouth and throat. Becky and Chris fucked slowly as they enjoyed the incestuous show.

Kate held her sister's eyes, savoring the the feel of her average sized cock. She liked when guys like Chris took control and forced their huge dicks into her and took what they wanted, but there was something about taking her time and pleasuring another girl that was a nice change of pace. It helped that this girl happened to have such a nice dick! After ten minutes Kate reached up and began playing with Riley's plug, tugging and pushing on it to stimulate her prostate. "Fuck Kate, I love you so much. I - oh god!"

Riley fell back as another orgasm washing over her. Despite her earlier release, the added anal stimulation sent this one to new heights. She could feel her ass pulsing around the smooth plug and she was only dimly aware of Kate's mouth. Kate kept her mouth locked around Riley's dick, following her backwards onto the ground. Riley collapsed, unaware of her surroundings.

The spectacle set Becky off, her pussy latching down on Chris and driving him over the edge. He emptied another surprisingly large load directly into the redhead's bare pussy. Despite their mutual pleasure, the two were focused intently on the sisters in front of them.

Kate moved up Riley's body and began kissing her. Riley eagerly opened her mouth and was rewarded with a load of her own cum, which she hungrily swallowed. The two sisters kissed and made out, Kate rubbing her pussy against Riley in need. Eventually Riley began to harden again.

Chris noticed this. "Kate, come over here, I think Riley's had enough for tonight."

"Aww, but Daddy," Kate whined as she obeyed.

"Clean up Becky," Chris said, pointing at her messy pussy. Kate crawled over between Becky's legs and began licking and swallowing Chris's load. When Becky was clean, Kate sat back.

"Do I get to cum tonight Daddy?" Kate asked, secretly hoping he would deny her.

"Up to these two sluts," Chris said standing and waving at Becky and Riley who were both collapsed on the ground. Kate pouted as she took in the view. "Hmm, guess not! We should get to bed too. I'm taking you three shopping tomorrow. Car is coming to pick us up at eight since it's a long drive to the city."

"Oh shopping!" Kate cried, hugging Chris. Kate helped Riley and Becky into bed. She paused as she noticed Riley's plugged ass sticking out of the covers. She reached out and played with it, finding in Riley's half-awake state she could easily slide it completely in and out of her ass. Grinning, she played with Riley for several minutes before joining Chris in his bed.

She snuggled against Chris. "Daddy, I think we should push the beds together in here. That way you can sleep with all of your sluts."

"Yeah, good idea," Chris agreed as he drifted off to sleep.

*****

Riley, Kate, and Becky giggled as they climbed the stairs to Riley's room, watching as Chris struggled under the heap of clothing bags. Riley still couldn't believe how much clothing she now had! In the room Chris dumped the new wardrobe on the ground, working circulation back into his hands and groaning.

"Ugh, well glad you three had fun," Chris said, pulling his shirt off. "I'm gonna go relax at the gym and try to feel like a man again!"

"Aww, poor Chris! Too much girl time for a manly man like you?" Kate pouted. The three girls watched in admiration as he stripped naked. Becky nudged Kate and and pointed at Riley, who was staring intently with a flushed face.

"Ha ha," Chris deadpanned. "I had fun for a few hours but that was just too much shopping! It'd better be worth it!"

"Oh it will be," Becky promised. "Just wait for the party tonight!"

Chris snorted. "Yeah yeah. I'll be back in an hour or two. Try to get this stuff packed away too!" The girls agreed and watched as he finished dressing and headed out the door.

As they unpacked the new outfits, the girls chatted, at first about their new outfits, especially Riley's now impressive wardrobe. Eventually the discussion shifted to Kate and Becky's experiences fucking boys which caused Riley's cock to harden and the other two to tease her. Riley blushed in embarrassment, but her curiosity eventually won out.

"So um, you two talk a lot about fucking other guys, but like how does that work with Chris?" Riley asked.

"Oh I talked with him. Neither of us is looking for an exclusive relationship right now. I can fuck whoever I want, as long as I keep my holes clean for when he wants me," Kate said, flipping through Riley's limited wardrobe for some clothing. "Same goes for you two by the way. That is if you want it?"

"Why wouldn't we want it?" Becky asked.

Kate turned nervously. "Well I was thinking... I know the two of you are dating. And Chris and I are dating. But like, maybe for the three of us we could have more of like a thing together... like a harem?"

"Harem?" Riley asked confused.

"Yeah, for Chris," Kate said blushing. "I've been thinking about it all week. You know, Riley here just pleasuring Chris whenever he wants. We could all do that for him?"

"You'd be okay with that?" Becky asked, concerned about jealousy.

"Oh yes I would! I had some doubts about the reality of it, but honestly last night answered all of those," Kate said.

"Okay then, I'm in if Riley is in," Becky said turning to Riley. Riley's cock was standing out and throbbing. Becky reached out and stroked it slowly, smiling. "Okay, that's a yes! Fuck this is going to be fun!"

The three girls embraced in a hug that devolved to tickling and kissing. After several minutes Kate broke away. "Butt plugs!"

"Oh good idea!" Becky said grabbing her largest one. Riley reached for her medium then hesitated and reached for the biggest one. When Becky noticed she asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yes! I need to get ready for Chris, right?" Riley said blushing. Truthfully she also wanted to know what the big one felt like. "Can you two help?"

Becky grabbed the plug and the lube and began lubing Riley and working fingers into her. The night of wearing the medium had really opened her up, but the large was still going to be a challenge. Kate decided some distraction might help and started sucking her sister's cock again.

"Fuck that's so hot," Becky said watching. After Becky had three fingers in Riley she decided it was time and moved the large plug into position. Riley's ass resisted but eventually relaxed to allow the thick plug to slide into place.

"UUuggghhh," Riley moaned. Her cock started twitching, but Kate pulled away leaving Riley frustrated. "You bitch! I was so close!"

Kate laughed and danced away. "Hey, I still haven't cum after last night, so nyah!" Kate stuck her tongue out and started pulling out clothes. She tossed thongs to Becky and Riley, along with slinky dresses that would flash significant skin with even the slightest motion. The girls laid the dresses out over a bed then got to work on their hair and makeup.

An hour later as the girls slipped their dresses on Chris reentered the room. "Fuck you three look hot!"

"Well we gotta make sure we look good for our man," Kate giggled as she pressed against him. "We have big plans for you tonight."

Chris grunted and pushed Kate down, quickly pulling his cock out and trying to push it into her. Kate laughed and wiggled her hips around.

"Nope! Got to save it for tonight! I really want to fuck Riley but you need to take her first, make her yours. So save it!" Kate instructed.

Chris groaned but pulled away. "Not yet. She can blow me all she wants, but I want her to start with Jessica first."

Kate pouted briefly. "Tomorrow then? Can we start her tomorrow?" She slipped to her knees and began gently teasing his cock with her mouth. Becky and Riley both stood watching, Riley confused as to what they were talking about.

Seeing her confusion Becky leaned over. "You'll see tomorrow! Chris has a friend that can help you out with your titty problems!"

"Oh, okay!" Riley said eagerly. Her cock was hard watching Kate and she was disappointed when the two broke apart, Chris heading to the shower. Chris was ready much faster and soon the foursome was walking into a local house party.

Chris was greeted like a hero. "Damn dude three girls and two of them twins!" One guy cried gesturing at Kate and Riley while clearly checking them out.

"Just sisters, but yeah I'm just that good," Chris laughed as Riley blushed. Kate ate up the attention and slid an arm around Riley.

"Hhhmmm, takes three of us to keep him satisfied," she said huskily, letting a hand trail down to her sister's ass. Riley shuddered at the contact, closing her eyes and giving into the sensation. The guys stared dumbfounded as Kate laughed and led Riley away.

"I'll find you three in a bit," Chris said seeing some of his friends starting up a drinking game.

"Let's dance!" Becky cried as she heard the baseline from one of her favorite songs throb from the next room. Not waiting for an answer she sped off, leaving Kate and Riley struggling to follow. They lost her in the writing mass of bodies in the next room.

Kate shrugged and pulled her sister close, the two joining their bodies as they gyrated to the music. The sight of the two sexy sisters dancing with their faces inches apart drew the attention of guys, and soon a pair of muscular football players were positioned behind each of them.

"Fuck you look hot with his dark skin against yours," Kate whispered into Riley's ear. Riley could only moan in agreement, captivated by the site of Kate's small body enveloped by the huge athlete's frame.

"Oh I can feel him!" Riley hissed as she thrust her ass back against her own partner. His cock was rock hard and felt large, although smaller than Chris's. Caught up in the moment Riley moaned and leaned forward kissing her sister.

Kate was caught off guard by the very public incestuous show they were putting on, but also wildly turned on. She broke the kiss and leaned back to the man behind her. "Take us upstairs," she gasped into his ear.

He grinned and nodded at this friend and the two led the girls back into the house. They pushed into an empty room and soon each guy had his tongue down a girl's throat. Riley gasped at the rough technique of her unnamed partner, deciding to think of him as Brand after the large brand he had on his right bicep.

The men knew they didn't need to waste time seduction and pulled their dresses off.

"Oh shit! This one has a cock!" Brand laughed as Riley's small thong came into view barely containing her leaking cock. Riley froze suddenly realizing her precarious position.

"She's still hot, just hit her from the back!" Brand's friend said as Kate's mouth engulfed his cock.

"Ah!" Riley exclaimed as she was pushed to her knees. The thought of losing her virginity to this stranger was both terrifying and arousing. Before she could say anything her mouth was filled with a nicely sized black cock. Riley worked her tongue around the turgid organ, enjoying the masculine feel and easily taking the cock to the hilt.

"Fuck, these girls are good!" Brand exclaimed, finally pulling Riley off as he felt his balls twitching. "I wanna get some of that ass!" In a daze Riley allowed herself to be positioned over the bed her eyes meeting Kate's.

"Hold on," Kate said pushing herself up. "You can't fuck her! She can suck your cocks all you want, but if you wanna fuck it's gotta be me." She stood with her hip cocked and a fierce look on her face.

"Aw, come on, she wants it!" Brand said, playing with the plug in Riley's ass.

"Yeah, she's a slut, but her ass belongs to Chris and he's not ready to share that yet," Kate said then grinned. "Besides, if you fuck me you can watch her eat your load out of me..."

Brand's friend smiled at that. "God damn! Come on dude, let's take this bitch for a ride." The two quickly closed in on Kate, leaving Riley to watch horny and frustrated as her sister was filled from both ends.

The two had clearly double teamed girls before and quickly established a rhythm that had Kate twitching in pleasure. Riley couldn't wait any longer and pulled her cock free and stroked it as she watched. After several minutes Kate and Riley locked eyes and Kate moaned as she watched Riley pleasure herself.

"Fuck that's kinda hot," the guy fucking Kate said. He picked up his pace and soon Brand couldn't keep his cock in her mouth. He quickly moved to Riley and offered himself up. Riley kept her gaze on her sister, but worked Brand's cock to keep him hard.

"Oh god, fuck me!" Kate groaned. The tight freshman's pussy and his friend getting worked over by her equally sexy sister was too much and the guy behind her groaned as he pumped her pussy full of cum. Kate moaned in pleasure, but didn't manage to reach her own orgasm. The guy held himself deep, pulling her head back to kiss her until his cock softened.

"God damn you're a fine piece of ass!" he said as he stood. His cum dribbled out of her wet pussy and he quickly snapped a picture with his phone. "Don't worry my boy can finish you off," he said as Brand separated from Riley and moved behind Kate.

"Wait, I want to sixty-nine with Riley," Kate said eagerly eyeing her sister. She knew another cock could probably finish her off, but it was a guarantee if Riley worked her clit.

"Fuck you two wild!" Brand said, stepping back to watch as Riley positioned herself under Kate. Kate's pussy dripped cum and Riley eagerly opened her mouth to feast on her sister's creampie.

cactusaur
cactusaur
1,097 Followers