Better Be Redi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up onto my knees and looked down at my decidedly limp dick. I looked at Kimberly, “Well, I still have these.” I flexed my fingers and waggled my tongue.

Kimberly rolled away for a second and rolled back with the can of whipped cream. She shook it a couple of times, “Doesn’t sound empty.”

I grabbed the can and sprayed Rachel’s tits, and then covered her pubic hair. She gasped at the spray hit her clit.

“Do me, I am so ready.”

“That’s it. That’s what we should do.” I was bouncing up and down on the bed. “This can’t fail; we can even have a non-dairy line.”

I held up the can of Redi-whip, product presentation style.

“Kimberly, does Rachel look good enough to eat?”

Kimberly looked down her confection covered friend and nodded. Rachel lifted her head and looked down her body, then up at me with a confused look.

“Imagine a can of whipped cream with a picture of Rachel just like this. Her tits and cunt covered with whipped cream. The can is labeled, Lickable Lingerie.” I arched my eyebrows. “Or, Sex in a Can?’ How about she’s all in black leather, ‘Cruel Whip.’

“What about ‘Pussy-Whip?” It’s you tied up with your tongue sticking out.” Rachel’s eyes were ablaze.

“Or it’s a hunky guy with a whip cream covered erection, “Stir and Swallow.” Kimberly offered.

Rachel and I looked at Kimberly. Which didn’t seem to slow her down as she quickly offered a half dozen other possibilities.

“I’ve got it!” Rachel looked at us both. “How about you two fuck me senseless and then we finish the damn project.”

Kimberly and I looked at each other and dug in – we were merciless.

We made over $750 dollars at the swap meet, we all got our “A’s”. Based on our success, the girls started a business, Screaming Orgasms, Unlimited (I provided the seed money). Turns out, the money was in the labels. The girls sell them in packets of four for $10. At present, they have five different packets available, and are expanding the line. They’re doing okay.

I got my degree, and, shortly thereafter, received an offer to join a bio-med start-up in San Diego. I accepted the offer and moved.

Rachel and Kimberly didn’t move with me. In fact, after that Sunday, I never had anything even resembling a sexual encounter with either of them. But I always make sure I have a can of whipped cream in the fridge.

It pays to be Redi.

12