Better Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ride my cock, slave, until you come."

Audrey began to bounce up and down, her clit making contact with Alex's body every time she bottomed out on his dick. He was stretching her in all the right ways, and she felt herself filled. The harder he gripped her ass from behind, the harder she wanted him to fuck her. She felt his hips thrust upwards, meeting her halfway in her strokes, and her upper body pitched forward, until their lips were intertwined and there was no more separation between them.

"Yes, Master, please, yes!" she cried, though there was little thought behind her words any longer.

Neither one of them could think, only react; they fucked with passionate desperation, so long had they struggled in their own way with being apart. Their bodies felt right together, like they belonged together. Sweat cascaded off Audrey's forehead, while Alex felt his legs begin to quaver.

Audrey made an incomprehensible, high-pitched cry of ecstasy, and Alex felt her clench him so tightly from the inside that he almost thought she would force him out of her. He held on for dear life, never ceasing to fuck her hard. He was too far gone when he realized with terror that he'd never seen Audrey with any kind of birth control. Before he could even think to pull out, he flooded her womb with his hot semen, and Audrey cooed for him gratefully, thanking him over and over for coming back to her, as if this wasn't there first time together.

Alex laid back, still erect and still buried deep inside Audrey, as she too collapsed against him.

"I'm sorry," he whispered to her. "I didn't think about it before, but can you get pregnant?"

"No," she told him with a barely disguised sadness. "I asked Nancy, and she said I have an IUD. You know what those are, right?"

"Yeah, of course," he said. "I'm glad at least one of us was smart enough to figure that out."

Audrey felt at peace, still holding a part of Master inside her. She understood why he was afraid of her getting pregnant, though she did not want to reveal to him yet how much she dreamed of one day having his children. She often fantasized about how one day Master would reward her for being such a good girl by letting her have his babies. She knew after today she was one step closer.

For Alex's part, the entire experience was an eye-opener. He knew that Audrey "loved" him; how could she not? What shocked him was how much he wanted to tell her he loved her, because, in truth, he did love her. He probably loved her before all this, if he was being honest with himself, fell in love with her when he was just a research assistant and she was the pretty girl who needed their help. Only so much happened between then and now to make him doubt everything he'd ever felt, thought, or done. Could he really have something real with Audrey, when he'd never know whether her love for him was real or just a symptom?

He also knew that Audrey's desires were going to push further into the realms of submission. She had come almost immediately when he called her "slave." She'd come to them years ago with problems of irrational and crippling guilt, and the Master persona she'd built for him in her mind seemed to be the only figure who could ease her feelings of shame—through punishment. That time would undoubtedly come.

Though he'd failed at every step of the way thus far, he promised that this time, he'd draw boundaries and not let himself get too caught up in things. He was here for Audrey, to make her better. He couldn't stand being there, wanting her so bad and never getting to have her, so now he wouldn't resist. As of today, he was going to have sex with Audrey: he wanted it, and she did too.

Only falling in love with her was a cruel delusion. Her mind was irreparably altered to feel this way towards him. She had no choice. He did. He could keep things in perspective. He could make sure that she didn't end up getting hurt. He had seen the look of sadness when she mentioned birth control. They could never be a 'normal' couple; how would they ever have kids?

Alex finally began to grow soft, and he slipped out of Audrey, who sighed with longing, missing him inside her already.

"Come on, baby, let's get cleaned up. I think we have a lot of things to talk about..."

End of Part One of Three