Better Late Than Never

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers

"Please..."she gasped out, "please... stay... where... you... are... I... want... to... feel... you... shrinking... inside... me."

Smiling down at her I leant forward and kissed her tenderly as I complied with her plea. It was an amazing feeling lying there with my cock slowly shrinking in the warmth of Mary's pussy, only it was also an exciting sensation and my cock only sank to half mast before reversing itself and surging back to full erection.

"Oh that's so good." Mary sighed as I grew inside her, "I hoped that would happen."

Once again our lips met in a passionate kiss as our bodies began to move again, slowly at first, but gradually faster and faster I thrust into Mary's eager pussy; her cries echoing around me, her fingernails raking my back as her legs crushed me. Our excitement growing to fever pitch then exploding in a wave of ecstasy as our climax hit us, Mary bucked and writhed, cried out and sobbed as her pussy pushed up on me; I groaned and thrust deep into her as my seed jetted into her depths. Then our peak faded again and this time I rolled off my daughter's shuddering body to lie gasping for breath with my heart pounding in my chest.

As I lay recovering the realisation of what I had just done hit me, gasping I sat up and looked down at my still shaking daughter, tears were running down her face yet her lips were curved in a satisfied smile.

"Mary?" I said with concern.

In a rush of motion she sat up and put her arms around me, her head buried in my shoulder as I held her tenderly.

"Oh God dad, I feel so stuffed," She said into my shoulder then threw her head back and laughed, "so stuffed and oh so happy. I wish I'd got you to fuck me long ago."

With her words my own guilty feelings evaporated, laughing I kissed her before responding.

"Better late than never my girl." I laughed softly.

"Am I really your girl?" Mary sighed, "I like that idea, your bit of fluff. How long can you stay dad?"

"At least until the trains are running again." I grinned as I cuddled her to me.

"Can we make love again?" She asked in a low voice.

"As much as you like." I laughed in reply, "Or at least as much as I can stand."

"Let's have dinner first then," my daughter smiled happily, "we can spend the rest of the evening and night making love in the comfort of a nice soft bed."

"Sounds wonderful." I sighed in anticipation, "There's just one thing honey."

"What's that dad?" She asked stiffening a little in my arms.

"Your mother must never find out about us, it would kill her." I said quietly.

"We don't dare let anyone know about us dad," Mary laughed and relaxed, "in case you've forgotten, incest is illegal."

"I know," I grinned, "but Christ is it fun."

"It is isn't it." She giggled reaching down to stroke my cock, "When I move up near you will you still come to see me, like this I mean?"

"Try and stop me my girl." I laughed, "And if you don't stop that we'll never get to eat!"

Dinner was somewhat late that night.

scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers
12