Better Licking through Chemistry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,104 Followers

He kisses me and then stops suddenly. I'm sure he smells the alcohol on me but I suspect that he tastes Rod's cum-I hope he does. This is part of his punishment.

Chris does nothing for a while. He seems almost to go limp-I mean his whole body. Then, tentatively, he kisses me again. I feel his tongue pressing against my lips and I offer him no resistance. Gingerly, then eagerly, he explores my mouth with his tongue. He's gotten himself into such a lather that I reach down to see if he is getting hard-quite a feat given the dosage of anti-Viagra he is on. As it turns out, he's as limp as cooked spaghetti, but by every other standard, he is very hot.

He breaks from my mouth and begins kissing my neck and breasts. I wonder how far he will go with this. When his lips hit my pubic hair, I stop him with my hand and pull him away. When he tries again, I say, "You don't have to do this." But he pushes past my hand and begins licking my clitoris. By now he is positioned between my legs and he spreads my lips wide to lick deep into my cunt. I can feel Rod's cum starting to flow. In the dim light coming in from through the curtain, I doubt that Chris can see it, but he must feel it running out. He must taste the distinctive, salty taste of cum.

He doesn't stop, though. He licks me like a madman. Maybe this is a primitive form of sperm competition. Maybe he is "reclaiming his territory" like a dog covering another dog's scent. But Chris can't actually cover Rod's scent. The best he can do is lick it out.

I thought that this would give me abstract psychological pleasure from the revenge I was taking. I expected that this would give me ordinary physical pleasure. (Who doesn't like her clitoris and cunt licked.) But I had no idea how incredibly exciting I would find it. With every touch of his tongue, I imagine him licking Rod's cum into his mouth and swallowing it. I try to push more out. I want to fill his mouth with Rod's cum. It has little to do with revenge now. It has everything to do with cuckoldry-open, unapologetic cuckoldry. I love the power I hold. I love the insatiable desire I feel in Chris to try to satisfy me. He wants to reclaim his manhood by satisfying me more fully than any other man is able to.

I learn a lesson in the pleasures of cuckoldry. It isn't just having two lovers. And it isn't the secrecy-though I suppose that can be exciting. The real pleasures come when your husband knows of your lover and can't do anything to stop it. Indeed, the cuckoldry drives him to be more submissive, more compliant, more attentive to your wishes. As Chris tries futily to reclaim his respect and manhood-ironically, by licking another man's cum from my cunt-he is so completely mine. Because I have tried everything to help him overcome his inadequacy, he can't blame me. The blame is all his, he thinks, and he does ablution by licking my satisfied cunt of all of my lover's cum.

The more I think of it, the hotter I get. Soon, my head is filled of images from tonight: stroking Rod's cock in the parking lot, not being able to wait long enough for his cock to completely undress, being fucked hard from behind, sucking his cock in the car. All of these thoughts mingled with images of Chris sucking Rod's cum from my cunt. Chris moves back to my clitoris, excited himself by the level of excitement he sees in me. His tongue flicking across my clitoris sends me to a crashing orgasm-maybe the most intense I've ever had. I tone down my outward response, though. I don't want him to know how excited he has gotten me.

When I finish, Chris crawls up next to me. I immediately reach down for his cock-good wife that I am, trying to encourage him to fuck me. I was surprised to find that, though his cock was nowhere near hard enough to give any kind of decent fucking, it was less limp than usual. I made a mental note of this: first, I noted that he is sexually excited by licking another man's cum from my swollen cunt; second, I noted that I needed to up his dose of anti-Viagra a bit.

When I touch him, Chris knows that he isn't hard enough to fuck me. Even if he could slip it in because of how wet my cunt now is, he couldn't give me any kind of fucking. I'm sure he doesn't want any comparisons made. He mutters that he is sorry. And, sensitive wife that I am, I tell him, "It's okay. I'm really sore anyway."

He rolls over without replying and we drift off to sleep. We both have much to think about, but I'm betting my thoughts are a lot more pleasant to me than his are to him.

==========================

I slept in very late in the morning. When I got up, Chris had clearly been up for some time. There was the alluring aroma of coffee in the air but I decided to get a shower first. In the shower, I washed slowly, with a renewed appreciation of my body derived from Rod's interest. I held the personal shower between my legs for a long time, enjoying the feeling of the warm water tingling my sensitive skin. I wondered for a minute whether there is still some of Rod's cum running out my cunt or whether Chris had gotten it all last night.

After I finished shampooing my hair and shaving my legs and underarms, I wrapped in a towel and headed for the kitchen for some coffee. Chris was there with the newspaper. At first, he said nothing-didn't even look up from the paper. Then, he said, quietly, "Do you want to talk about last night?"

I let the moment linger for a long time before saying simply, "No". Then, when he didn't press the issue, when he just looked hurt, I added, "What's the point?"

He didn't have a good answer for that, and we drank our coffee in silence for a minute. I told him that I had to go over to Rod's to get my car, but assured him that he didn't have to take me; I could take a cab. Of course, he wanted to take me. That way he thought he would have more control over when I returned. That was fine with me. I wanted him to take me.

Chris followed me back to the bedroom. Before doing anything else, I picked up the phone and called Rod. I knew the number and this probably didn't escape Chris's notice. Rod answered, not knowing that Chris was there of course. When I said 'hi' he began to tell me how wonderful last night was. Chris pretended (though not too well) not to be listening so I tried to communicate the same to him in word and tone while simultaneously sounding like I was being considerate of Chris. I didn't say anything explicit, but my tone and a slight giggle here and there made the conversation with Rod very intimate.

As I talked with Rod, I unwrapped my towel slowly and rubbed my body sensuously-somewhat suggestively-with it, though I wasn't wet anymore (at least nowhere but between my legs and rubbing there might be more than suggestive). I dropped my towel on the floor and continued to talk with Rob. This had to drive Chris crazy. Not only was I speaking intimately to the man I made love with last night, but I was stripping to do it naked. Chris didn't say anything, though.

Since the conversation with Rod was going on for a while, I started rummaging through my underwear drawer for panties. I pulled out some plain white cotton panties and held them in my hand absent-mindedly while I finish the conversation.

When I got off the phone, I started to pull on my panties, but stopped and took a second to wipe my crotch. I tossed the towel in the hamper and then pulled on my panties. I dressed quickly in a simple summer dress and sandals. I didn't really need a bra under this dress. You can tell I'm not wearing one, but it looks more innocent than slutty.

The ride over was tense. Finally, Chris asked if I had to talk to Rod naked. I told him it's not like Rod could see me over the phone and that I thought he (Chris) just wanted to get this over as soon as possible so I was hurrying. Plausible deniability. Chris was silent for the rest of the trip.

When we got to Rod's place, Chris pulled in next to my car. I thought he was hoping that I would just get in my car and go. When I got out, I told him it would take me a few minutes and he shouldn't wait for me. He questioned me about why I had to go in. Now the plausible story was that when I drove over last night, I still had my keys in my hand when I went into Rod's apartment and I left them there when Rod drove me home. Fortunately, Chris wasn't bold enough to ask to see in my purse. I wouldn't have let him, anyway.

I fairly bounced up the staircase to Rod's apartment door. My hair was still a little wet and the uncombed curls were, I hoped, extremely sexy. I noticed that Chris wasn't driving away. As I suspected, he was waiting for me despite my recommendation.

==========================

Rod opens the door and reaches out to me. I'm not sure whether Chris can see, but I move in quickly and close the door behind me. Rod is all over me immediately and I'm open to him. He pulls me to him and kisses me deeply while groping me with his hands. When he runs his hands up my short dress and feels my crotch, I'm quite wet again. He presses the crotch of y panties deep into my cunt and I can feel the wetness soak the panties. Meanwhile, I'm stroking his beautiful hard cock through his pants.

I get his zipper down and sink to my knees, taking him in my mouth as I go down. He moans and encourages me with more "ohmigods!" I'm happy sucking him but I really want to get fucked-my cunt is itching for his cock.

I get up, pull up my dress so I can slide my panties down to my ankles. I kick them off my feet and let him press his fingers deep into my hot cunt while we kiss again.

"You want some of this?" I ask him innocently. He starts to pick me up to take me back to the bedroom like last night but I stop him.

"Chris is waiting outside. Let's be quick." With that, I turn around stretching myself over the kitchen bar. They call this 'presentation' in animals. The female presents herself for mounting. If she is attractive to a male, the male will mount her and fuck her. I'm feeling very animalistic and, apparently, Rod finds me attractive. He doesn't even wait for me to wiggle my ass. He's got his pants off and his shirt pulled up and he's lining up his cock with my waiting cunt.

He's in a frenzy himself, but he has enough control to tease me a little. He just touches my hungry lips with his cock and holds there. I try to push pack on to him, but now his strong hands are holding my hips away from him. He waits until he hears me kind of whimper and beg "please." Then, with a ferocity that stuns me, he thrusts into me all the way in a single forceful stroke. If I weren't so wet, it would have hurt. As it was, it felt absolutely wonderful.

I urge him to keep fucking me hard and he pounds into me over and over. I'm in ecstasy and I know he is building quickly to an orgasm. I want to cum with him so I start rubbing my clitoris faster and faster. All the time, I'm trying to tighten my cunt in rhythm with his thrusting. The combination of being fucked really hard and playing with myself, unabashedly, like this is bringing me to an orgasm quickly. But the thought that takes me over the edge is the image of Chris, waiting impatiently in the car-fearing the worst and being exactly right. That sends me over the top and I have a crashing orgasm. And my orgasm seems to trigger Rod's. I enjoy feeling his final spasmodic thrusts as he fills me with his cream.

We wait, panting hard, for only a few minutes. When he pulls out of me, I stand up my dress falls in place. The only way you could tell from looking at me now that I was just given a great fucking is by the glow on my face. Rod is another story. His pants are off and his shirt doesn't cover his still semi-erect member. It is still sticking out, shiny with our fluids and there is a drop of cum forming on its tip. Gently, trying not to lose the cum in my cunt, I sink to my knees once again and clean him off with my tongue, using my fingers to squeeze out any cum that might remain.

Then, I stand up quickly and head for the door. Rod spots my panties on the floor and picks them up.

"You need these," he says, throwing them to me.

I catch them and in one fluid movement, throw them back telling him to keep them to remember me by when I'm not here. He smiles and holds them up to his face, inhaling deeply.

I leave and as I close the door behind me, I straighten my dress and then my hair. Neither really needs it, but I'm sure Chris will be watching.

When I get to the car, he opens the window and asks what took me so long.

"You won't believe this. We looked everywhere in the apartment for them and, as it turned out, you were right. They were in my purse all along," I reply with cruel innocence. "I'm sorry you had to wait so long. You should have just dropped me off."

I get in my car and back out without looking back at Chris. As I head out of the parking lot, I see Rod looking out of his window and I wave at him out my open window. A quick look in the rearview mirror confirms that Chris saw.

I pull into our driveway before Chris and quickly get out of the car and head into the house. He pulls in as I'm closing the front door and I hear him open it behind me just as I'm going into the bedroom. I quickly pull another pair of panties out of my drawer-they're blue, but they will do fine. Chris is rounding the corner into the room as I'm starting to pull them up.

"You fucked him again, didn't you? While I was waiting there for you, you fucked him!"

I let him know that I don't appreciate his tone. I guess he doesn't like my calm, condescending reply. He grabs me by both arms and throws me on my back on the bed. I haven't finished pulling my panties up and the bottom of my dress flies up as I hit the bed. My cunt is exposed to him. He has violence in his eyes, but he's not a hitter. I wonder what he is going to do with all his rage.

He pulls off my panties forcefully and spreads my legs.

"Look at you! You whore! You go over to pick up your car, make an excuse about your keys so you can go up and get a quicky. Is he paying you? He should be. You're his fucking whore!" He's on a roll, now. "Then you leave your fucking underpants there. Does he pay you extra for your dirty panties? God! I can't believe this. You're a fucking whore."

Now he's shot his verbal wad. He stands there silently-looking at me sprawled on the bed with my unfaithful cunt exposed.

I fear he may turn and walk out so I answer him.

"Okay. Call me whatever dirty names you want. Maybe I am his fucking whore. All I know is that I need Rod. I need to feel a cock harden in my hand-to feel a rigid cock in my mouth and fucking my cunt." He was silent, crushed. I could afford to soften my line. "I'm sorry! I know this is difficult for you: your impotence, Rod and everything. But I've tried everything I know to help you. I'm not going to live my life like a nun."

Now, he starts to walk away, but in pain, not in anger. I grab him by the hand and pull him down to me. He puts his head on my chest and cries, I think. At least, it feels like he is. After a long minute of consolation, I gently push his head down past my breasts. He doesn't resist. I push him down until his mouth is over my clitoris.

"There," I say. "Lick me like you did last night. Lick out all of his cum. Make me clean again. Make me yours again. Make me cum like I did last night."

For a moment, I don't know if this is working. Maybe I'm wrong about what I thought was motivating him last night. Maybe he is revolted by this.

Probably he is, but if so, something overcomes his revulsion. I feel his tongue gently touching my clitoris. Then, tentatively at first, he begins probing my cunt with his tongue. At the angle he is lying at, he can't get very good access so he slides off the bed onto his knees and positions himself between my legs. Now, in the harsh light of day, he can see everything. He can see my red, swollen lips protruding from my wet mound. And, as I press lightly, he can see Rod's cum oozing from my cunt.

He pauses for a moment, no doubt torn by conflicting emotions. Then, he spreads my lips wide and plunges his tongue into my sloppy cunt.

"Oh, yes," I encourage him. "Lick my cunt. Get all of that cum out. Clean me completely. Don't leave any of Rod's cum in your wife." This all sounds very corny to me, but Chris is licking me as deeply as his tongue will reach.

When he slows down I tell him to take my clitoris. "Lick it like you did last night. I want to feel the same crashing orgasm I did then."

He services me as long as it takes and I have a wonderful orgasm. When he is done, I lie with him for a while. I regain my breath and then I slip down to take his dick in my mouth. He tries to stop me but I tell him not to be silly. I tell him just to let me do this and maybe it will feel good.

I suck his shriveled pecker gently, trying to make it feel good, without getting him aroused. I'm not too concerned about him getting hard. But he could have an orgasm even if he isn't hard. I don't want that or he would want me sucking his limp dick all the time.

There are ways of sucking a dick, I learn, that are humiliating to the man as they are pleasurable. If you hold the penis between your thumb and finger like you are picking up a soft noodle with chopsticks, it doesn't matter how good it feels to the man when you wrap your lips around it. He'll still hate the way it makes him feel to be touched that way.

After a few minutes of sucking his little dick-with no response-he pulls me up and asks me to stop. I apologize, assuring him I was just trying to make him feel good. I am very much the loving wife.

I drift off into an early nap. It's not surprising that I'm tired. I've been a busy beaver. I don't know what Chris does for most of the day.

==========================

That night, though, he wanted to talk. I agreed, but subject to the condition that he not abuse me verbally. "We can't solve this problem if you make me out to be the bad guy here," I told him.

Surprisingly, he was understanding. He didn't want to attack me or condemn me. He wanted us to try some more things to help him and he wanted me to cool it with Rod while we did that. I told him that I was willing to help him anyway I could, but I wasn't sure about not seeing Rod. He didn't insist. I guess he knew he couldn't. I told him that if I did see Rod, I'd keep it secret so he didn't have to deal with it, but he didn't like that solution. I guess it would feel like an additional infidelity if I were to be sneaking around.

Over the next few weeks, we tried more of the same things we'd tried before and a few new things. Often, we rented some explicit porno movie and see if it would get Chris going. During this time-at least when I wasn't getting reamed by Rod or working on Chris's problem with him-I was formulating a way to exercise a finer level of control over Chris's sexual response.

Viagra is usually ingested in pill form. But I learned that there is no reason it can't be applied in a transdermal lotion. It was easy enough for me to mix up a batch of Viagra in a lotion that I could rub into Chris's cock as I stimulated him. I also mixed up an identical looking batch of anti-Viagra. Now, I kept Chris on his regular dosage of oral anti-Viagra but I could counteract the effect quickly by rubbing some of the Viagra lotion on his cock (or anywhere, really) and, if I wanted, I could also quickly counteract the Viagra by rubbing some of the anti-Viagra lotion into his skin.

This would all take a little experimentation. I knew I was in uncharted territory. There were no studies on this. But I was confident that with a little practice I would control everything about his sexuality. I would control the horizontal; I would control the vertical; I would control Chris.

Not surprisingly, we found that straight movies didn't do much for Chris. Movies of straight fucking, beautiful women sucking lots of cocks, gang bangs all seemed to have no effect. We explored more exotic realms. Male dominance of women seemed to leave Chris cold, as did images where men force women to have sex with them. (I was careful to make sure he was well dosed with the anti-Viagra for these movies.) Lesbian scenes didn't rev his engine, either. It seemed that nothing would work. Then, I found a great little title, "The Country Cuckold." I took the time to preview it before we watched it together. It had great scenes and I just knew it was going to make Chris hard-the movie, together with a little transdermal Viagra.

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,104 Followers
123456...9