Better Licking through Chemistry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,112 Followers

We planned a session for a Friday night and I told him I'd pick out the movie on my way home. I already had the movie, but this gave me a chance to stop by Rod's place for a quick fill-up. As it turned out, Rod was really horny (and, of course, so was I) so I wound up staying later than I should have and getting two good fuckings-one in the ass, which had become a favorite playground for us. Chris was a little put out by how late I got home. (It seemed a bit ungrateful since I was getting ready for him-though he didn't know that.) I put him off by saying that we're going to have a great party tonight. He was anxious enough that he quickly forgot and forgave my lateness.

==========================

When the movie starts, Chris seems skeptical-maybe a little embarrassed. As it goes on, though, he becomes interested. I undress him and stroke him through the opening scenes, which include some hot sex between a woman and her husband and the same woman and her lover. I even suck Chris's cock while the woman is doing her lover. Nothing.

But, then, when the woman in the video begins openly cuckolding her husband I just sit next to Chris and stroke him lightly with some nice slick lotion. He begins to react and I can tell that he is very pleasantly surprised by this. I'm not-surprised, that is. I know how much Viagra I put in the lotion. If he hadn't reacted, I'd have checked to be sure he still had a pulse.

While the woman in the video is telling her husband how much better her lover is, Chris's cock is rising. When the husband comes home and finds the woman in their bed with her lover-obviously just fucked, Chris is getting almost hard. After the lover leaves and the woman taunts her husband into going down on her to lick out her lover's cum, Chris is rigid. I begin stroking him furiously and can see that he is riveted to the video. As he watches the man lick his wife's lover's cum from her cunt, I stroke him to an orgasm. It's the first orgasm he's had in many months and he can't control himself. He is screaming as he cums and he spurts semen all over his chest and abdomen.

I kiss him gently and encouragingly.

"Oh, honey. Look! You got really hard and you came. Look at all this cum. You really made a mess." This is all said in a condescending tone but one that can pass as sympathetic and supportive.

I get a rag to clean Chris up and just before I finish with the rag, I take a little of his cum on my finger and say, "Oh, God. Look at this. It's so nice." Maybe he's thinking I'm going to eat it; I don't know. But he's clearly surprised when I bring my finger to his lips and wipe his cum into his mouth.

I finish cleaning him up and ask him what he wants to do now. He opts for just watching the rest of the movie. There is another scene where the man is licking his wife's lover's cum and this time I begin to push Chris down to my crotch, knowing it is still sticky with Rod's cum. When Chris gets between my legs I'm sure he has a good enough look at my cunt to see that he's living the video.

"Oh, yes, honey. Lick my cunt. Clean me out." He licks me, deeply and vigorously and again I feel the overwhelming excitement I felt before. I suspect that he may be getting hard again, too. The transdermal Viagra should counteract the anti-Viagra for several hours. After he gets my cunt clean, he's surprised when I push him down farther to lick my asshole

I'm not sure if I'm leaking cum from my ass-I'm so wet down there I can't really tell. But Chris knows the significance of my forcing him down to lick my asshole. He's never done it before-no one has ever done that for me. It feels incredible. My ass is so sensitive from Rod's fucking that Chris's tongue feels terrific.

After he's licked my ass clean, I guide him to my clitoris and let him lick me to an orgasm. When I'm finished, I quickly reach down for his cock. It's almost hard again. I remark on it and tell him how well this is working. I ask him if he wants to try fucking and, of course, he does. Finally, he sees the opportunity to cover Rod's scent.

Since he's not completely hard, I suggest that we rewind the movie to what was a hot point for him and that I stroke him again with the lotion. As the man in the video is licking cum from his wife's cunt, I stroke Chris with the lotion; unfortunately for him, it is the anti-Viagra lotion. All the while, I tell him how good it is going to feel to him when he fucks me and how much I want him to fuck me. I don't want him to associate his failure with what is going on in the video.

Just when I feel the anti-Viagra beginning to overwhelm his erection, I try to pull him on me to fuck me. But the drug is working fast and by the time he tries to line up with my cunt his cock wilts like an old flower. His confidence goes the same way as his erection. Like a good wife, I console him telling him that it doesn't matter and encouraging him about getting hard twice and having an orgasm. I leave him to consider the fact that he only got hard when he was thinking about a man cleaning his wife's cunt of her lover's cum (and doing it himself). He can figure out what that means.

==========================

With the combination of the Viagra and the anti-Viagra lotion, I kept conditioning Chris. I always gave him some Viagra when he was about to lick Rod's cum from my cunt. Sometimes I'd stroke him with the Viagra lotion and talk to him about my fucking Rod. When he was getting hot and bothered-and hard-I'd switch to the anti-Viagra lotion and let him fall on his face when he tried to fuck me. Within weeks, he had learned, quite unconsciously, that he had two choices: he could accept his role of subservient cuckold and get hard and sometimes cum while he was sucking another man's cream from my cunt, or he could try to be the man in the relationship and fail.

Our relationship changed dramatically when Rod got a promotion that took him overseas for six months. Initially, this was devastating to me. We had been fucking three or four times a week for months now. Sometimes we would sneak off to his apartment or to my house at lunch time. Sometimes we would have a long date and I'd spend the night. One weekend, I'd gone away with him for the entire weekend, leaving a list of chores for Chris to do while I was gone. But now Rob was going away for a long time.

Chris viewed it with joy. I viewed it with alarm. It presented the occasion for a wonderful weekend before he went off, though. Rod and I planned this weekend openly sometimes talking on the phone in front of Chris. I packed my bags in front of Chris, with no shame or embarrassment. He watched me put in a teddy, my thong underwear, and other sexy lingerie. He didn't say anything, probably because he saw it as the end of having to deal with all of this.

I had Chris drive me to the airport and Rod was already there, waiting for me. I was sure Chris saw me run to Rod's arms before he drove off. I wondered what he'd do for the weekend. I knew Rod and I would have a wonderful weekend in Aruba. And we did.

When we returned, Rod had the cab go to his apartment so we could have one last quicky before he took me home. In front of my house, we had a steamy session in the car-fogged windows, rumpled clothes and all. I kissed him goodbye and walked up to the house, looking back at him longingly.

When I went in the house, Chris didn't say anything. I told him I was very tired-that I hadn't gotten much sleep over the weekend-and I was going to bed to lie down. I invited him to join me if he wanted. He didn't come back to the bedroom right away, but before long he came back and lay down next to me in bed. I pulled his head onto my breast and told him I loved him. And then, with the slightest pressure, I invited him to go down on me. Without resistance, he did. Maybe he could tell that I'd been fucked repeatedly over the weekend. Certainly he could tell that I had been freshly fucked. And, as was becoming his practice, he started to clean me of Rob's cum. But I stopped him. I told him I didn't want him to lick out Rod's cum. I wanted it to stay there. All I wanted him to do was to lick my clitoris. Now, I had humiliated him by not letting him lick Rod's cum from me. I'm good!

After Rod left, I began to adjust to life without him. It was difficult without Rod. I had even begun thinking about letting Chris off his anti-Viagra regimen so that I could get some good cock once in a while. Then I remembered: there are lots of other men around and, really, most of them seemed interested in me.

There was a new clerk working at the pharmacy: Steve. He was ten years younger than me, but he was legal. And, he was black. I had never been with a black guy and the thought intrigued me. I also liked the image of Chris being cuckolded by Steve. Chris was almost 15 years older than Steve, and lived in a very different world-a much higher-class world with more refined sensibilities. It would be fun to have Chris clean Steve's cum from my cunt.

Seducing Steve was a snap. Eighteen year old guys aren't hard to get, and they're always hard. Steve worked the evening shift, up until closing. The store was always looking for pharmacists to work that shift. As long as Rod was around, I didn't want to work then. I never knew when he would have an evening free for fucking. But it was easy to get the evening shift and I started working evenings just two weeks after Rod left. To make sure Chris didn't get into trouble, I always left him a list of chores to do in the evenings. Often they were just household chores, sometimes they were more personal: I'd sometimes have him wash my bras and panties or iron an outfit for me. It was good to keep up his domestic skills.

Once I was on the same schedule as Steve, a schedule that had us working during the slowest time of the day and required us to close up the store, I had plenty of time to flirt with him. I didn't want to come off as desperate or too hot-to-trot so I waited a few weeks before doing anything really obvious. I spent these weeks just being sure that he would have some fantasies about being with an older woman.

==========================

Finally, I decide that the Friday night after we'd been working together for two weeks would be the beginning of the serious seduction. I come in, as usual, around 2:00 in the afternoon. Today, though, I've paid even more attention to what I wear than I've been doing the last two weeks. When I'm working, I wear a white lab coat over my clothes, but I sometimes leave it open in the front so it matters what I'm wearing.

Today, I'm wearing a short skirt, with a provocative slit up the left thigh. As always, I check to make sure that the tops of my thigh-highs are just barely visible in the slit. I'm wearing a silk shell that I know falls away from me when I bend over, giving a well-placed observer full view of my chest. So, under the shell, I wear a push-up bra that doesn't cover the tops of my breasts at all.

The pharmacist isn't really in charge of the clerk, but since I am older, have a more responsible position and have worked for the store longer, I am functionally Steve's superior. I have him doing little things for me all evening. I find it necessary to rearrange and restock the pharmacy. Of course I have to take charge of this. This means that I'm the one up on the step ladder but I have Steve picking the boxes up off the floor and unpacking them to hand me the individual bottles. I'm up a few steps, not enough for him to look up my skirt, but enough for his eyes to be level with my crotch when he is standing up. This should give him something to think about.

When he is bending down getting another box, I take a look at him and realize that he has found a way to look up my skirt after all. He just sneaks a peak when he is bending down. Well, I can help him with that, I realize, so I stand provocatively with one foot a step higher than the other. That should give him a good shot at my beaver.

Steve has to go back to the counter to help a customer and I take a break and take off my white coat. When I see him coming back, I carefully time my picking up of some boxes off the floor so that he can get a look down my blouse if he wants to. I see out of the tops of my eyes that he's taken advantage of the situation. I linger over the boxes for a few minutes, apparently reading the labels carefully. He just stands there watching me and I can see that he has placed himself well.

Okay, if he likes that, let's see what he thinks of a view of my ass. I stand up and look the other way for a minute. "Now where the hell is that?" I mutter as if to myself. "I can't find it!" And I bend over at the waist the other way, giving him a great view of the shape of my ass. My little dialog is just designed to provoke in Steve the silent response, "I think I found what I want!" or thoughts to that effect.

I get so horny playing this teasing game. I can feel how wet I am and I'm pretty sure that Steve is in the equivalent state for a male. I can hardly wait for the store to close.

After Steve locks the doors and clears out the cash register, I ask him to come back to the pharmacy again. I just have a few more things I need him for. Guess what? He doesn't mind staying a little late to help me out.

When he gets back to the pharmacy, I'm up on the step ladder again and reaching precariously up on the top shelf. "Would you hold the step ladder so it doesn't wiggle?" I ask innocently. Unfortunately, he is quite innocent in the way he complies. He only holds the ladder. I was hoping he would brace me by holding my leg. He offers to get on the ladder and do the stocking, which I think is very sweet and generous since it means losing his view.

I decide to take him up on it, for a few minutes because I realize that I can take a good gander at his basket and give him a hint about how to stabilize someone on a ladder. Then, I'll make an excuse to get back up on the ladder again and we'll see where it goes from there.

When he climbs up the ladder, I give him a task that will keep him distracted for a while: check all of the dates and organize about two dozen bottles from the oldest to the newest. Then, I take the opportunity to study his ass and his crotch close up. He's got that body type that has really pronounced buttocks. I like that. And, though he is wearing rather baggy pants, I can see that he has a full basket in front. I like that even more. I wonder what he will feel like in my mouth and in my cunt. I'm looking forward to finding out.

When I ask him to reach some bottles way over to one side, he has to stretch over me to get to them. With safety in mind (at least as a cover story), I reach up to steady him by holding his inner thigh. I don't fondle him...yet. I do get a good feel of his hard thigh muscles. As he reaches down to hand me a bottle I ask for, I carelessly let my hand slide up the inside of his thigh. I bump his cock, which is hanging surprisingly low. I move my hand back without comment. I'm not sure I could say "I'm sorry" and make it believable. I notice though that my touch has had an effect. The front of his pants are pressed out a bit more than they were just a moment ago.

I have to go up to check something and I ask him if he could steady me while I'm up on the ladder. Smart boy, he understands what I mean this time. His hand begins just above my knee. But, as I move around, I feel his hand sliding up my thigh. I feel it touch the elastic top of my thigh-highs. And then, with an almost magical feeling, his fingers are on my bare thigh, just inches from my steamy cunt.

"Oh, that's good," I say, as if it is about my ability to reach what I want (when it's really Steve's ability to reach what I want him to reach). "Just a little higher." He knows I'm talking about his hand and slides it up to press against my crotch.

"Why, Steve, what are you doing?" I ask him.

He thinks I'm seriously challenging him. He pulls his hand away and gets defensive. "Look, lady, he says, avoiding my name. You've been coming on to me all night-flashing me your ass and your tits. Don't act surprised."

"Do you think I want you?" I want to know.

"Well, I don't know why else you would be doing what you've been doing tonight."

I climb down the ladder and stand in front of him-just inches from him. He's against a counter so he isn't going anywhere. My breasts are almost touching him now and I look him right in the eye.

"I'm ten years older than you. What makes you think that I'd be interested in you?"

"I dunno. I just thought you were."

"Would I be interested in this hard, tight ass of yours?" I say as I grab one cheek in each hand. No answer. "Would I be interested in your young cock?" I grab his crotch with one hand, pulling him closer to me with the other. "Would I want to feel it in my mouth? Would I want to feel a young stud like you fucking me really hard?"

He's still being quiet, though his breathing is getting harder, as is his cock. When I draw his mouth to mine, he is all over me: kneading my breasts, groping my ass, trying to get his fingers up my cunt. I'd say I got this guy pretty hot tonight.

I want to be in charge, though. Not quite a Mrs. Robinson thing-Steve's no shy, awkward Dustin Hoffman. Still, this is one where I'll control the tempo.

I push him away and see the desire in his eyes. I like this a lot. I bring my hand to his crotch for a more thorough check of his equipment. His cock is getting pretty hard now and it hardens more as I fondle it.

"This is feeling pretty tight in here. Should we set it free?" He agrees and I start unzipping his pants. I'm all in the moment right now. This will be my first time with a black guy and I want to experience everything. I find myself experiencing a mental collage of images of Steve's cock thrusting into my mouth, my cunt, my ass. I find every image irresistibly erotic.

Steve's cock is, even though not fully hard yet, bigger than Chris's, or even Rod's. I know this fits a stereotype. I can't speak to the stereotype. This is the first black cock I've held-or even seen in person. But I'm pleased that Steve fits the stereotype. I worry a little, though, about him fitting me.

My hand can't close around his cock. As it hardens in my hand, it forces my hand further apart. I bring it slowly to my lips-savoring the scent as much as the feel and look of his tool. It is as black as it is big. It is relatively smooth, but the head is very pronounced. And the scent it intoxicating: clean, but musky and very male.

I touch it to my lips gingerly and then, on a whim, rub it on my cheek instead of taking it into my mouth. I move my lips to his groin and kiss him around the base of his impressive cock. His coarse, curly pubic hair is new to me. I savor the feel of it against my lips. He is moaning with pleasure and clearly wants more, but he is too timid to force my mouth around his cock.

I slide my tongue under his cock and slowly-excruciatingly slowly to him, I imagine-run my tongue from the base of his cock up toward the tip. When I hit the sensitive part just below the head, he shudders with pleasure.

I stop and, holding his heavy, black cock up in my tiny white hand, look up at him. He is looking down at me now that I've stopped. I wait for a second, running my thumb softly on the sensitive spot I just licked. I ask him if he likes that. He does. I ask him if he wants me to suck his cock in my mouth. Surprise! He does. I tell him that he is so big, I don't know how much of him I can take in my mouth, but I want to take him all the way in.

Then, I slip my mouth over his rigid pole. The head is well defined and I feel the ridge as it passes my lips. My jaw is forced open to an extent that I hadn't anticipated. I know that I can't do this for very long-my jaw muscles will give out. But I want to feel him completely fill my mouth and slide in and out as long as I can.

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,112 Followers
123456...9