Better Licking through Chemistry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,106 Followers

Chris blanches. Now he understands that he going to have to reveal his inadequacies to Cliff. This is clearly difficult for him.

"Chris, tell Cliff why you arrange dates for me."

Chris stammers for a minute then manages to say that he has had some trouble performing sexually recently. Ah, how we all shade the truth to make us look not so bad!

"To be more accurate," I help out, "Chris hasn't been able to get it up to fuck his wife for a long time. He's completely impotent except in very special circumstances." I pause for a moment and then continue: "Here, I'll show you."

Needless to say, Chris is flabbergasted. But when I tell him to stand up and come over to the couch, he does it-even if a bit reluctantly. And, when I instruct him to unfasten his belt, unbutton and unzip his pants and push them, and his underpants, down to his knees, he does that, too. His shirt tails are hiding his crotch so I have him pull his shirt up and bunch it up around his chest, under his arms. Now he stands there, exposed to me and Cliff. His penis is, if anything, more shriveled than normal-maybe it's from embarrassment, maybe the constant dose of anti-Viagra is taking its toll on the poor fellow. He looks pathetic. His penis hangs down limply, barely clearing his pubic hair.

"Now stroke yourself for a minute," I say. He hesitates but one well modulated "Chris" brings compliance. I'm not always sure what humiliates and embarrasses a man (though I'm learning), but I was pretty sure when I planned this that actually fondling and stroking himself in front of Cliff and me would be even worse than simply standing there naked-especially since the stroking would have no effect on his cock.

Though Chris is complying-so anxious is he to get back in my good graces-he isn't showing much enthusiasm. He has to hold his penis just between two fingers and his thumb, it's so tiny. The pulling he's doing does nothing to harden him. I decide it's time to be the supportive wife.

"Almost nothing helps," I tell Cliff. "Look." I take over from Chris, stroking him gently but insistently. His little pecker lies between my fingers limply. "Even sucking it doesn't work." And, with that I take Chris's shriveled dick into my mouth and suck on it indifferently. It's amazing to me that my husband who once raped my mouth with his proud, hard cock, doesn't even experience a flutter of fullness in his flaccid dick even when I give him "the ultimate reward." I give up and turn away from Chris.

"Wow," Cliff contributes. "I thought that would get any man hard. You've gotten me hard just from watching you."

"Yeah, but even sucking doesn't work for Chris anymore. But I need to be fucked. I love a hard cock pounding into my cunt. I need to feel taken like that. So, that's why Chris sets me up with other men."

Cliff looks at Chris with a combination of bemusement and disgust. Chris starts to pull his pants up but I stop him and tell him to take all of his clothes off. His will is as limp as his dick. He strips and sits back in the chair.

While he's doing that, I flesh out the explanation. "Well, my needs are part of the reason Chris sets me up with other men. But there's another part of as well: Chris's needs. You see, we found that Chris isn't completely impotent; he can 'get it up' under certain very special circumstances."

Chris tries to stop me, but I tell him it is better that Cliff understand and an explanation is owed to Cliff and me after the way Chris tried to use both of us. This last is a veiled reference to what Chris had better allow if he wants to get back in my good graces. He does, so he slumps back in his seat in a silent pout.

"You see, what we found out is that Chris can get an erection-and he can even get off-when he licks some other guy's cum from my freshly fucked cunt." I look over and see that Chris's eyes are closed. He wants to shut the world out. In contrast, Cliff's eyes are wide with disbelief.

"You're joking!?"

"No, I'm not. And part of our little make-up gift to you tonight will be to prove that I'm not." I pause long enough for this to sink in for both Chris and Cliff. "So, Cliff, are you up for this?" I pun. "If so, I promise that you will get off as you haven't ever gotten off before."

Cliff is definitely "up for it"-something that is obvious from the tenting in his pants alone. His verbal answer is forthcoming, even if unnecessary, and I ask him to come over so I can suck a hard cock. I've never had a man turn me down and Cliff has no intention of doing so now.

We adjourn to the bedroom where I take my time unzipping Cliff's pants, sprinkling in a few moans and sighs as I stroke him through his pants and then reach in to wrestle out his already hard cock. He has a nice cock. No bigger than Chris's was when Chris was functioning properly. But I'm sure it looks very much bigger to Chris now. In fact, I think men always overestimate the size of another man's cock-they're so insecure in that department and so certain that size is what's important. But Chris has to be painfully aware of the size difference between himself and Cliff now. Chris can't really remember how it feels to put a hard cock into my mouth.

Because part of the point is to punish Chris, I put on an especially animated show. I lavish attention on Cliff's cock and balls with my tongue and mouth. I show my excitement clearly. I'd say that I'm exaggerating my excitement but the truth is that I'm incredibly excited by this. How perfect it is to punish Chris for raping my mouth by freely giving to another man, right in front of Chris, what Chris can no longer take by force or persuasion.

Cliff in incredibly hard and I can feel the tension in his body. But I don't want him to cum in my mouth. I have other plans.

"Fuck me," I tell him. "I really need you to fuck me."

I lie back on the bed and Cliff almost leaps on me. He plunges into me like a wild man and thrusts into me seeking his release and relief. As exciting as it is to have him fucking me like this, I resign myself to not having an orgasm before he is spent. He's going far too fast toward his orgasm. But that's okay. I know I'll be taken care of.

Cliff suddenly goes rigid and begins exploding inside of me. He thrusts over and over, trying to reach deep into my cunt to plant his seed. And plant it he does. I've read that women can't really feel the spurts of cum as the blast against the back of their vaginas, but I swear I can feel Cliff's semen shooting against the wall of my cunt.

When he's done, Cliff collapses and rolls off me. We both lie there catching our breath for a while. I haven't cum, but my heart is pounding from the exercise and the excitement. When my chest stops heaving, I look over and see Chris looking my way. He has a mixture of arousal, anger and shame on his face.

I squirt some Viagra-laced lubricant on my hand and call Chris over to me. When he's standing next to me, I slather his cock with the lubricant. I don't stroke him yet. I don't want to get him off or even get erect yet. I just want to counteract the anti-Viagra so I can control his arousal later.

"Oh, God," I say in a hoarse whisper. "He pounded my cunt and filled me with his cum. I need you to lick me and clean me up."

Chris is again very uncomfortable doing this for me in front of a man who has just fucked me-this time, one who had never seen him do it before. He is reluctant, but ultimately compliant. He climbs onto the bed, gently presses my legs apart, and begins licking my sopping cunt. This is always one of the most exciting times for me: just when my husband makes the first contact between his tongue and my lover's cum that is spread on my cunt lips and deposited deep in my cunt-right in front of my lover who is watching in disbelief.

Chris does his usual thorough job licking and sucking the cum from my cunt and teasing me with his tongue. Doing it in this position, in order to be able to stroke his cock, Chris has to be up on his hands and knees, with his ass high in the air and his head down between my thighs. It's probably not as comfortable for him as being on his knees at the bottom of the bed, but it's necessary for my plan and Chris's comfort has little to do with my plan.

While Chris is working and I'm enjoying the build up to my own orgasm, I begin stroking Cliff's cock with the Viagra laced lubricant. For my plan to work, I need him hard again almost right away. I'm not sure the Viagra was necessary-he's pretty excited. But I don't want to take any chances. He's hardening quickly as I pump him with my hand.

When I'm sure he's hard enough and will stay that way, I motion him to bring his face down to mine. Dear boy, he thinks I want to him to kiss me. He does, and it feels nice while Chris is doing his thing on my sloppy cunt. But that's not why I motioned him down toward me. I need to give him his instructions. I turn his head and whisper in his hear that I'm going to hold Chris's face tight in my crotch and that Cliff needs to take Chris's virgin asshole. He seems reluctant at first but I whisper that this is the "pay back" for what Chris did to both of us and it is the only way that the evening will continue or that he'll ever be able to come back again. I'm still stroking his cock as I say this and, so, I know Cliff will do what I say. I've never met a man yet who can say 'no' when you're stroking his cock.

Cliff pulls away from me and slathers more Viagra laced lubricant on his cock. This is good. It will keep him hard and help Chris overcome the effects of the Anti-Viagra. I want Chris to get really hard the first time he gets fucked in his ass. He needs to expand his sexual horizons and to begin to associate his own sexual pleasure with more than just licking my lovers' cum from my cunt.

I can't tell exactly when Cliff positions himself behind Chris's upturned ass but I can sure tell when he first presses his hard cock against Chris's anal cherry. Chris rears his head up in surprise and tries to turn around. I hold his hands down on the sheets beside my hips and, I suspect, Cliff is holding his hips tightly. Chris can't escape. He moves up, away from Cliff's threatening shaft, but only a foot or so. There's no escape for him. I like this position better because I can watch Chris's face.

Chris's eyes plead with me. He wants to be released. He wants to be spared this further indignity. It's as if he's asking, "Isn't it enough that I sit and watch you get fucked by other men-men who can perform, when I can't? Isn't it enough that I lick their cum from your swollen cunt lips? Do I have to be a pussy-boy for your lovers, too?" If he'd asked it out loud, I would have told him: "No. No. And, yes, you have to be a pussy-boy for my lovers, too." But all I say is, "Just relax."

I can tell when Cliff begins pushing into Chris's ass. Chris's eyes open wide and he winces in pain. His asshole is being forced wide open from the outside for the first time. He's feeling like he is going to tear open. I remember the first time I took a cock in my ass-the pain, the fear, the anticipation. And, then, ultimately, the pleasure of a slow, smooth ass fucking. I want to see Chris's expression turn from pain to pleasure. I want to watch that moment of surprise and he realizes that he doesn't hate what's happening, that he feels ecstasy at being filled by Cliff's hard cock.

It takes a while. I watch his face closely. The initial pain is receding. I know Cliff has thrust all the way in because I feel Chris being pushed forward by Cliff's motion and, then, released as Cliff withdraws. After a minute or two, I can tell that it is no longer painful for Chris. But the first signs of pleasure aren't in Chris's face. The first sign of pleasure comes when, as Cliff pulls way back and Chris presses back to take Cliff's cock in to him again. On that thrust, I hear Chris moan with pleasure.

I know I can let go of his hands now. He's not planning to go anywhere except back and forth on Cliff's hard shaft. So I reach up and begin stroking Chris's cock. He's hard. In fact, he's really hard. The Viagra is helping out here but Viagra doesn't make you get hard. It just lets you get hard. Chris is enjoying the feeling of Cliff's cock in his ass, stretching his sphincter and massaging his prostate. As I stroke his cock aggressively, Chris looks down on me with what can only be described as a look of unselfconscious pleasure. He doesn't yet realize how much he is enjoying this.

In a matter of seconds, Chris is spewing cum all over my chest and abdomen. I pump as long as he spurts-three, four, five, six times-then finally I let him go so he can collapse onto my chest, resting his face in a pool of his own cum.

Cliff, though, isn't done with Chris's ass. His thrusting pushes Chris up and down over my cum-soaked breasts, smearing cum from his hair to his chin. For a while, Chris isn't doing anything. He is just being used. He is almost limp, except that his ass is still stuck up in the air for Cliff's pleasure. But Cliff is taking his time. He seems to be enjoying fucking the guy he just cuckolded. I can tell that a few times he backs off a rhythm that would have led him to an orgasm. He wants this to last a bit. And that's a good thing, I think, because before long, Chris is coming to life again. He's not getting hard again. He shot his wad and his cock won't be ready for any action for a while. But he's back up on his hands and knees again and he's moving back to meet Cliff's thrusts. I hear the slapping of Cliff's balls against Chris's scrotum.

Now I can watch Chris's face as he plays the pussy for Cliff. And it's clear from Chris's face that now he realizes that he is enjoying this-that he knows what pleasure he is getting from Cliff's cock filling his rectum. He's looking up at the wall behind the bed, focusing on nothing in particular, so I tilt his head down so I can look in his eyes-more importantly, so that he can see me watching the pleasure he is getting. I know now that there is no turning back. My little chemical treatments or not, Chris will never be the all-male, "fuck the little chicks silly" guy he once was. Even if he never had anything but straight sex with women from now on, there would always be that knowledge that he was ass-fucked by his wife's lover and he enjoyed it.

I decide to talk to Chris, putting what I suppose are his feelings into words for him. "Doesn't it feel good, Chris? Don't you love the feeling of being opened up by a hard cock? Feel how it slides in and out of you. Feel every inch as it penetrates you. Doesn't it feel delicious?"

I wait a bit and then pressed him to actually answer my questions. That turns out to be difficult for him, partly because he doesn't want to admit to me how much he enjoys being fucked in the ass and partly because he doesn't want to take any part of his consciousness away from the pleasure he's feeling. Finally, though, between gasps and a few 'Oh, God's, I get him to say in words that he loves feeling Cliff's cock in his ass. Then I start urging him to clamp down on Cliff's cock-to milk it with his ass. I hear Cliff gasp with pleasure and I know that Chris is doing as I tell him.

It isn't long before Cliff is nearing an orgasm, one he doesn't try to delay. I can both hear and feel him slamming into Chris. Chris's body is being pounded up and down over me. Then I hear Cliff scream out as he explodes into Chris. And I watch Chris's face closely. He doesn't ejaculate because he is "out of bullets," but I swear he has an orgasm, too. He collapses back onto my cum-soaked breasts-his breathing hard and ragged.

Cliff pulls out of Chris's ass and begins to back away but I tell him to wait where he is. Crawling out from under Chris, which isn't easy given his apparent inability to move his limbs, I pull a reluctant Chris off the bed, onto his knees in front of Cliff. Chris is in a kind of stupor and I don't think he really knows what's going on. He should have figured it out earlier but I suspect he didn't think that far ahead. I pull Cliff a step forward until his spent rod is hanging inches from Chris's face.

Even from where I am, an arm's length away, I can smell Chris's ass on Cliff's cock. I can even see some streaks of shit and blood on it. It must reek from as close as Chris is. Nevertheless, he is in such a stupor that when I push him forward, he doesn't resist. Cliff's stained cock touches Chris's lips and with only the slightest urging from me, Chris opens his mouth to engulf this shaft that took his anal virginity.

Now, personally I find the idea of taking a shit-soaked cock into my mouth pretty disgusting. But Chris had no problem promising me out to Cliff for this service. I figure he has no basis for complaints. The justice of forcing this role on him doesn't, I guess, make it any more palatable. Chris gags several times and, at one point, tries to spit Cliff's cock out of his mouth. But I keep a hand on Chris's head, pushing him onto Cliff's cock and I start urging him to suck it clean. Soon, it is clean and wet with Chris's saliva. Now Chris is sliding his lips up and down the soft, but still full, cock. It's not getting Cliff ready to shoot again. That would be asking too much of Cliff, I guess. But he's no longer looking to collapse in the chair. He seems to like being cleaned by his new-found pussy-boy.

After a few minutes, though, Cliff wants to lie down and I figure it's time for a break in the action. We all lie together in the bed, with Cliff in the middle, flanked by me and Chris. I gently stroke Cliff's cock while he dozes. I hear Chris doze off, too. It would be a perfect way to end the entire evening, with one exception. I really wanted Chris to take a load from Cliff in his mouth. And, I really want Chris to cum right when Cliff fills his mouth. So, after I've given the boys a few hours rest, I slather my Viagra-laced lubricant on my hands and begin giving both guys a hand-job.

I've found that men like this, even in their sleep. And both Cliff and Chris begin to get hard pretty quickly. By the time my ministrations have wakened them, they're both at full mast and ready for the coda of my plan. I get Cliff to stand up because I think it is much more appropriate that Chris service him while he is on his knees in front of him. I pull Chris into this position and, surprisingly, he needs no urging from me to take Cliff's hard cock into his mouth.

As he slides his lips up and down Cliff's shaft, I whisper in his ear, "Look, honey. Your cock is as hard as a rock. Here," I say as a take his hand and guided it to his cock, "stroke your dick while you suck your lover's cum into your mouth."

Surprisingly, he doesn't flinch at my description of Cliff or what he is doing to Cliff. And, he does stroke his own cock as he sucks Cliff's. I can see that Chris is building to an orgasm faster than Cliff is so I slow him down. I try to orchestrate this so that they have simultaneous orgasms. As it turns out, I'm not sure I needed to work very hard to achieve this. Cliff starts grunting and thrusting spasmodically unexpectedly and I momentarily fear that he will beat Chris to the finish line. But Chris seems well attuned to Cliff's level of excitement and he suddenly begins wanking his wiener with enthusiasm. I can see Cliff's cock pulsating as it shoots its sticky load in Chris's mouth. Chris's cum arcs from his cock to Cliff's legs, feet and the floor between.

When they're finished, I make Chris clean his cum off Cliff's calves and feet before Cliff collapses in a chair. Chris wants to lie down in bed, but I make him kneel at Cliff's feet and lay his head in Cliff's naked lap. Somehow, this seems more appropriate to me.

Probably a half hour passes like this. I get a chance to clean up and put on a robe. When I come back into the room, Cliff is getting dressed. That's fine. I'm ready for this to end. All I really want to do is humiliate Chris one more time and then get a good orgasm from his tongue before I fall asleep.

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,106 Followers
1...456789