Better Licking through Chemistry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,106 Followers

Chris tries to put on some clothes but I stop him, insisting that it's not necessary because "Cliff has seen him naked." And, boy, is that true. Not just naked of his clothing, but of his dignity as well. We all head for the door, Cliff fully dressed, me in my robe and Chris in his nakedness. As we're beginning our good-byes, I whisper privately to Chris that he has to go get money to pay Cliff. Chris is stunned and speechless. I take the opportunity to tell him to get $200 because that's what he was going to charge Cliff. When he doesn't leave immediately, I tell him that if he doesn't do this, then everything he's done so far is for naught-we won't yet be even for his trying to prostitute me. That gets him moving.

While Chris is getting the money from his wallet, I thank Cliff for being a good sport and I give him a deep kiss that promises more fun in the future if he wants. When Chris returns with the cash, I make him thank Cliff as he gives him the money. Then I press him to thank Cliff more specifically for each of the things he did for Chris. Finally, after just a bit of prompting, Chris manages to stammer out, "Thank you, Cliff, for fucking my wife because I can't manage to do that myself. And thank you for fucking me in the ass and letting me clean off your cock afterwards. And, finally, thank you for allowing me to suck your cock and for filling my mouth with your cum."

Then, I make Chris tell Cliff that he really enjoyed it and that he looked forward to next time. As Cliff is turning to open the door, I stop him long enough to say that even though these words were hard for Chris to say, it is obvious that he was being sincere. I point out that Chris's cock is, again, hardening as he thinks of Cliff coming. Chris turns scarlet, but he doesn't deny what I am saying.

==========================

After Cliff left, Chris and I retired to our bed and I got my second thorough clit-licking of the night. I had two wonderful orgasms (though, in my experience, there aren't many orgasms that are less than wonderful)-the second, a crashing, cascading orgasm lasting several minutes. I think Chris might have wanked off after I fell asleep.

Sometimes I reflect on how far Chris and I have come from the time when he forced himself on me-the time when licking my clitoris "wasn't his thing." When I do, I'm thankful for the miracles of modern chemistry.

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,106 Followers
1...456789