Better Off?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I pulled away, extracting my sodden fingers. I repositioned my self and lowered my lips to Jan's firm, round breasts. After turning her onto her back, I began a tender attack on them, sucking her small nipples and massaging the globes in my hands. At times, I would rapidly flitter the tip of my tongue over the stiff buttons. I gently bit at them, and the surrounding tissue, paying equal attention to each one.

Jan's hands were on my head, her fingers weaving through my hair while I labored over her tits. After some time, she lifted my head and looked me in the eye with a lusty instruction, "Roll over." I quickly complied, having a pretty good idea of what was to happen next. Pushing the blankets toward the end of the bed, she rolled onto her stomach and kissed me briefly.

My assumption was right on, and Jan began teasing my own chest and nipples, employing very much the same technique I had used with her. But after a short period, she started working her way down my abdomen, trailing soft kisses on my skin as she did. Between kisses, her tongue danced erotically on my body. It took her a good four or five minutes to reach my groin area and by the time she did, my cock was aching for her attention.

Jan didn't disappoint me and took my member in her sweet mouth straightaway. Her method of fellatio was simply outstanding. She didn't give head; she made sweet love to my tool. "Oh, God that feels good, Baby," I groaned as her sensual lips enveloped my prick, slipping about halfway down the shaft. Her tongue fluttered happily along the underside as she began a slow and steady bobbing of her head above my crotch.

Intermittently, the girl would let me slip out of her mouth to kiss and nibble at my manhood. Then she would engulf me again, sometimes nearly to the base, the motion of her tongue never ceasing. A few times, Jan closed her teeth, ever so gently, on my shaft and drug them upwards, letting them tweak the crown of my penis as she withdrew. Each time she did this, my hips would flinch involuntarily with the tingling sensations the maneuver produced.

After about ten or fifteen minutes of this treatment, Jan worked her lips up and off of me one last time. She returned to her previous place in the bed, on her back next to me. "You always did give the best blowjobs," I complimented her. She smiled dreamily, and then I informed her, "Now it's your turn."

I set about my performance a little differently that she did, foregoing the 'kiss trail' that she had created on my stomach. Instead, I slid down the bed and parted her knees, placing myself directly into her crotch. Lowering my face, I was greeted by the unmistakable aroma of an aroused female. The scent acted almost as an aphrodisiac, spurring me on to devour her that much quicker.

Sticking out my tongue, I delved into the glistening, slightly parted folds of her labia. I could hear Jan express a muted, "Uufff,"as drew in a quick breath, followed by a quiet, "Mmmm--Uh-huhhh."

I took my time to ensure that the experience was very enjoyable for her, working my tongue into her, then licking up her slit to center on her love button. The dense curls of her neatly trimmed nest tickled my nose as I lapped up and down her crevice, and my moustache was soon wet with her juices. While I carried on, Jan continued to twitch and mewl from the pleasure that she was feeling.

Patiently, I wiggled the tip of my tongue as deep into her tasty box as I could, and thrust it in and out several times. Then I licked upward, flattening my tongue as I crossed over her sensitive clit. I repeated this move and then took her swollen organ between my lips, sucking it in. I sucked on it as if I were nursing, with quick and repeated draws. Removing my lips, I flicked my tongue rapidly, back and forth, over the protruding gland, bringing a deep growl of adulation from my lover.

I continued my ministrations, in varying ways, for well over fifteen minutes. By the time I relented, Jan had begun hunching her hips at my face, and she was more than ready for me to enter her. Raising up and scooting forward between her splayed thighs, I paused long enough to wipe the wetness off of my face with my hand.

"Come on Baby, fuck me," Jan encouraged seductively.

Without answering, I reached down and grabbed my dick, swiping it up and down her wet slit a few times to coat the head in her natural lubricant. Centering my tool at her entrance, I pushed in, burying myself about halfway. "Uhhh... Oh yesss," she cooed.

I hooked my arms under her legs and brought them upwards, until they were resting on my shoulders, and drove the remainder of my turgid rod into her depths. "God, you feel so good inside me," Jan stated.

"It feels great to be inside you again," I returned. And after holding myself in her to the hilt for a moment, I began to saw in and out of her. Still unhurried, I stroked into her at a slow and deliberate pace. I wanted to relish the wonderful feeling of her snug vagina for as long as I possibly could.

After a few minutes of this, I removed Jan's legs from my shoulders and leaned my body forward, assuming the standard missionary position. This allowed me to kiss my sweetheart as I pumped into her, still taking my time. Our tongues wrestled back and forth, winding around one another and alternately filling the others mouth. We gently bit and sucked at each others lips and then returned to the entwining of our oral appendages. To me there isn't anything more erotic than the french kiss, and Jan had always been an expert in the art.

Several minutes passed while we kissed, with me plunging into her repeatedly. Then I broke away from Jan's face and started nuzzling her neck with light licks and kisses. This quickly changed to more aggressive, but still gentle, biting and sucking, which I knew was something that Jan loved. She whimpered, almost pitifully, as my teeth scraped across her skin, confirming that her desires hadn't changed.

I worked both sides of her neck and upper shoulders for a while, during which Jan kept emitting soft moans and gasps of pleasure. Jan had never been heavily vocal, but I could sense that she was becoming more and more aroused. I knew that her climax was drawing near, and so was mine.

"Are you still on the pill?" I asked, expecting that she was but wanting to be sure. She had told me, at one time, that she didn't feel like a lovemaking session was complete unless she'd felt the guy's semen filling her.

"Uh-huh," she replied, almost breathlessly.

I kissed her tenderly and then lowered my mouth toward her ear. Whispering, I taunted, "Are you ready to cum, Baby?"

"Mmmm-Uh-Huhh," was her only reply.

With that, I kissed her cheek and raised my shoulders away from hers. I came to rest in somewhat of a kneeling position, but my legs were spread widely apart. It was a bit uncomfortable, but allowed me to rock my tool in and out of her, while being able to toy with her clitoris at the same time. I had used this technique to get Jan off on several occasions, and it was by far my favorite. I adored watching her body language and facial expressions when she climaxed, and was looking forward to seeing it again.

I licked my thumb, coating the ridges in my saliva, and lowered my hand to her mound. I trailed my fingers through her lovely bush and landed the wet side of my thumb on her love button. Jan moaned deeply and thrust her hips upward. As I continued to dip my cock in and out, I rubbed small circles on her clit, slowly increasing my downward pressure.

It took only a few moments of this to bring Jan to the very brink of orgasm. Her trembling legs and more frequent, albeit short and somewhat stifled, vocalizations told me she was at the point of no return. I considered stopping my actions to tease her, but decided that she was more in need of release. And to be honest, so was I.

"Cum for me Babe," I urged, "Cum all over my dick."

"Mmm... Mmm-uh... uhh-ohHHhhh!" she yelped as she reached her pinnacle. Jan's hips began to buck against me, nearly dislodging my boner from her grasping tunnel. Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut, and she tossed her head from side to side, flailing her blonde hair about. Her hands were grasping the pillow on either side of her head, and the veins of her neck stood out boldly as she rode me through her orgasm.

I removed my hand from between her thighs, to situate myself for my own completion. Hooking a hand behind each knee, I pushed Jan's legs up and back, spreading her wider than she already was. I began to slam my cock into her pussy with much more force and vigor, the cum welling up in my balls. I banged into her for eight or ten strokes and then froze with my prick buried completely in her.

"UHHhhhnnnngg!" I growled as my seed erupted into her still twitching body.

"Mmmmm-UhHuhhh," Jan echoed.

As the pulsing in my dick began to diminish, I let go of her legs and slumped forward. Our heaving chests came together and we commenced a long string of breathless kisses. "God that felt good!" I was finally able to express.

"Uh-huh. It sure did," Jan agreed.

Knowing that my weight was becoming uncomfortable for her to bear, I carefully rolled over, pulling Jan along while keeping my softening tool still inside her. Coming to rest on top of me with her knees bent next to my hips, she sighed contentedly. "Why did we ever split up?" she questioned.

"Good question... I don't really remember," I answered, honestly not remembering why we had. "Probably because neither of us was truly committed to the relationship," I offered. It was something that I had thought before, but now realized that it was the truth. And I didn't know why we'd never gotten more serious; just young and wanted freedom, I guessed.

After a period of silent kissing and cuddling, I asked "What now?"

"What do you mean?" Jan wanted to know, as she dismounted my flaccid tool and rolled onto her side, next to me.

I turned on my side and took her in my arms, kissed her, and appealed, "What about What's-his-name? What do you intend to do?"

"I'm divorcing him. I've already talked to a lawyer," she said. "After that; I don't know."

"Well, for now, why don't you stay the night with me?" I implored, and Jan readily agreed.

We both made routine after-sex bathroom trips and then we grabbed a late night snack, before returning to the comfort of my bed and each others arms. Our conversation continued, and for nearly an hour we discussed the possibilities the future might hold. And not just for Jan, but for us as a couple, too. We finally drifted off to sleep, warm, content, and fulfilled; for the moment at least.

I awoke the next morning, alone. On the pillow next to me was a note with my name written in Jan's handwriting on the front. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and flipped the folded paper open. I was at a total loss as I read the words. It was only one sentence. "You're better off without me." The note was signed "Love You, Jan"

I tried everything I could to find her, but haven't seen or heard from her since.

~~THE END~~

12