Better Safe than Sorry

Story Info
Enforced chastity for liar right before swinging weekend.
1.2k words
4.21
37.9k
16
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I were getting ready for our annual get together with our friends. I really looked forward to these weekends as we're all swingers. I mean, I love my wife no doubt about that and the sex between us is absolutely great, but... a little fun on the side never did anyone harm. And it's not like we're having sex that often. Once every two weeks if she's in the mood.

So yeah, really looking forward to this weekend. I even managed to buy the strongest Cialis pill available. It should keep me going all weekend. If the other women could keep up with me.

I walked into our bedroom where I found my wife in a latex bikini with latex thigh-high boots. She had a collar around her neck and was holding onto a metal chain attached to it.

"Whoa honey, you look... stunning! You want me to parade with you on our annual get together with your friends?"

"This chain is not for you to walk around with Me."

"It isn't? Well then who *is* going to walk around with you?"

"I will be walking around with you attached to the chain. I just want to have My hands free, that's why the chain is attached to the collar around My neck."

"You must be kidding me! No way I'll let you walk me around like that. What would all of your friends' husbands think of me - of us. Besides, where would you attach it to? I'm not a bull, I don't have a ring through my nose."

"Interesting suggestion, but have you ever heard of a chastity cage? You will be wearing one. And handcuffs as well. The chain will be attached to your cage. I'm quite sure you won't be leaving My side all weekend. You wouldn't risk to hurt your precious private parts if I would have to tug on it constantly, now would you?"

"A chastity cage? What a joke. Do these exist for 8 inch cocks?"

"Of course, these cages are meant to keep you from getting erect, so it doesn't matter that yours is 8 inch."

"And what makes you think I'll ever let you go through with this?"

"Two things. First, I don't think you want a divorce and ..."

"Hah! What makes you think I don't? I'm the one with the money and if you keep bitching like this, I *know* I want a divorce."

"... and secondly, if it comes to a divorce, you'll give all your money to Me so at least you can keep your job afterwards."

"Oh yeah? Why would that be?"

"Because I've got loads of videos of you jerking off while watching porn. What would happen to your current position if these videos accidentally leak to the press?"

"..."

"And besides, don't you think your boss would kick you out if he found out you're fucking his secretary on his desk?"

"Whow whow, honey... I don't know who told you that. You don't seriously believe this do you? I'm not cheating on you!"

"Watching porn is cheating, not fucking Me enough because of that is definitely cheating. And fucking the secretary is topping both."

"I'm *not* cheating on you with Linda."

"Well, I had a nice chat with Linda some weeks ago and She's actually a real nice person. Not the 'bitchy bimbo' you always told Me She is while complaining about 'your extra hours'. Did you know that She's best friends with one of your favourite pornstars?"

"Honey, listen..."

"No I'm not listening to your lies anymore. Linda will be here soon to help locking your cock."

"What?"

"What's wrong, it's not like She hasn't seen you naked before..."

"No, I mean... is all of this necessary? Why this cage thing? Why now? We're about to leave to our annual swing party with our friends."

"Yes it *is* necessary, all of my Friends will have Their husbands locked up. You're all a bunch of porn addicts and you're all cheating on your Wives with at least one woman outside of our swinging group. I can't fucking get My head around this. All of you should have talked to Us, We could have made arrangements to have more frequent swing parties."

"I'm sorry honey..."

"Better safe than sorry. The cage will keep you safe."

"Please believe me, I'm really sorry."

"I bet you all are. Once I found out about the porn, I talked to My Friends about it and They all discovered the dirty 'porn and wanking' secrets of Their husbands. When Macy told Us She also found out about Paul fucking around, We all did quite soon."

"And as a punishment we will all be wearing a cage this weekend? That's not really a swinging weekend then?"

"Don't worry, The Ladies will be having loads of orgasms and We're still sharing them with you guys. A lot of us have invited the Women you were cheating Us with. We also have strap-ons that We can use on each other. Using your imagination and empathy, all of Linda's orgasms can be yours. The strap-ons also fit over your cock cages, isn't that exciting?"

"You can't be serious about this..."

"I can - We can."

"Baby please don't put me in that cage this weekend. I've swallowed a Cialis pill and it should work all weekend long."

"And when were you going to tell Me about this Cialis pill?"

"Well now, I'm telling you now."

"Linda knew about your pill before I did and I'm not going to cancel this weekend because you've been stupid."

What could I say? I really messed up.

"Take off your clothes so we can get the cage on."

I stripped off while my wife fetched the box with the cage. It was a solid metal cage, I saw it was branded 'The Prisoner'. Oh shit... The doorbell rang when I was stark naked and the Cialis was already having it's effect on me.

"That must be Linda, go on open the door for Her."

By the time I reached the front door, my dick was hard as a rock. No way it was going to fit into that small cage.

I was wrong... they iced me down after cuffing my hands on my back. And the cage did fit over my flaccid cock. Linda changed into Her very revealing outfit as well and I filled the cage immediately when looking at the both of them.

Afterwards, I was indeed attached to the chain. From then on, I was to address them as Goddess and Mistress. Not immediately though, the ball gag prevented me from speaking clearly.

"We still have a surprise for you. Linda, as this was Your idea, You tell him."

"Apparently, a friend of Mine is one of your favourite pornstars. She'll be there as well, along with a bunch of Her female Colleagues."

"Mmmmmph..."

"Don't worry, We'll let you fuck Them with a strap-on. After all, you guys will be paying for this weekend, We thought you might as well have some fun too." my Goddess said.

My Mistress added: "And it might also take your mind off of Her male colleagues fucking Us."