Better Than a Gold Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

"It's time darlins" Amanda purred as she moved away from the pair beside her. "Bryce baby, show her how you make me squeal. Give her that big old cock of yours and make the little bitch buck!"

Bryce did as his wife requested, moving down between the teenager's sexy legs, spread wide and welcoming. With a satisfied smile, he slid his cock into Jillian slowly, not wanting to hurt the pretty girl. She grunted as inch after inch moved into her pussy, but she was taking it, she was taking all of it, and loving it.

"FUCK ME!" she yelled out to her hard-dicked lover. "FUCK ME – HARD – and don't stop until I tell you to."

Pleased by the transformation of the sexy blonde teen, Amanda moved on top of her and lowered her pussy to Jillian's face. There was no hesitation on Jillian's part this time, she ate the redhead's pussy eagerly, loving it as her husband's massive cock pumped in and out of her. Bryce was a savage, taking his pleasure with her nubile young body as his wife was pleasured by her. This cute piece of tail was the cutest little thing they'd had in bed in a long time, she was just wild with fucklust. His wife, still in the sexy lingerie, was more lost in the throes of passion than he had ever seen her.

The sense of "right or wrong" was lost on Jillian. She only cared about being fucked, cumming, giving in to the new sensations that were overtaking her body. She sucked at her teacher's horny cunt as her husband fucked her mercilessly, drilling her full of big, hard cock. The squelching sound their flesh made as they fucked made her hornier, she had lost all reason, she was just a place for Bryce to put his cock, she was just a device made for pleasing Amanda.

Amanda was glad that Jillian had accepted her offer for kinky pleasures, she thought of delights yet to cum, sharing Jillian with some of the cheerleaders, or watching Bryce fuck the sweet teenager while Amanda sucked the cock of Russ, Jillian's one-time lover.

She wanted to bring Jillian to her home more often, to educate her in the ways of the flesh. As Bryce fucked deeper into Jillian's tight, wet, blonde cunt, Amanda felt her own lusts increasing. She'd never seen her husband so into a threeway, there was something in Jillian's nature that appealed to them both. The combination of the girl's innocent-looking face and her wanton nature was such a turn-on.

She could see the combination of pain and delight on the girl's sweet face and ached to kiss her, but there was no way Amanda was moving her wet pussy from Jillian's eager tongue. It was like the three of them were one gigantic fucking machine, all of them integral to keeping the heat going.

His hips arching and thrusting, Bryce drove his big club into the tight confines of Jillian's soft pussy. Little mewls of pleasure were coming from her lips, even as she ate deeply of Amanda's cunt. Her eyes were closed tight, he was sure there was some degree of pain involved, but it only seemed to turn her on more. She was a little spitfire, Jillian was, perhaps the first one who could challenge his wife's own natural sexuality.

Jillian was aching slightly from Bryce's brutal fucking of her tender young pussy, yet she knew deep down, she'd be back for more of this. She craved it, craved having these kinky people teaching her things, bringing out her hitherto-unknown kinkiness. She couldn't wait until next time, perhaps she'd go out and buy something sexy and surprise both of her lovers next time she came over?

Jillian could feel Amanda's body shudder abover her and she tasted a flood of juices on her tongue. Amanda moved away from her licking tongue, Jillian knew she'd made her lover cum, which pleased her. She could see Amanda at her side now, fiery and wild, sucking at her nipples and massaging her breasts and belly as her husband pounded her, over and over.

Bryce was wild now, it was taking all his strength and determination not to cum as he impaled the pretty teen on his thick cock. She had proven herself wrong, she'd taken all of it and seemed to be loving it as well. The little whimpers of pain were turning into moans of ecstasy and she was begging him "More Bryce, more cock, ohhh, such good cock fucking my pussy, give me more!"

Her cries of passion drove Bryce over the edge. Amanda knew the look on her spouse's face and said "Pull out baby!", which Bryce did. She pulled Jillian over to her and as Bryce came, both girls accepted his sticky jizm on their hot tongues.

The two women licked and cleaned his big cock clean, then cleaned each other's faces, giggling and loving. Amanda got up from the bed and brought back washcloths, cleaning the three of them up.

Jillian didn't get dressed right away, she went downstairs with the couple, getting out her charcoal, she decided to sketch Amanda in the bustier and sexy lingerie. She found it hard to concentrate, remembering all the fun they'd had and how sexy Amanda looked in the outfit, but she controlled herself.

It was nearing midnight when she called it a night, Amanda and Bryce were very pleased with the preliminary sketches. Amanda giggled, so Jillian asked her "What's so funny, Amanda?"

Amanda responded "Just think how much fun you're going to have doin' the painting darlin', if you had that much fun doing the sketching."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12