Better Than A Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UhlBWett
UhlBWett
108 Followers

"Diane was the only one that knew what was going to happen ahead of time." said Amy pointing at Diane on the TV. "She was my safety valve, in case none of the other girls were brave enough to stay. We would have at the very least had a really fun threesome. She's been trying to get me to sleep with her for quite a while."

"So why haven't you taken her up on the offer?" I asked Amy, more than a little shocked.

"Who says I haven't?" replied Amy with subtle smile.

We fell asleep in each other's arms after watching the video, and slept until morning. We had breakfast together then got dressed. Amy was headed off for work, and I was heading home to regroup and watch my new amateur video again.

"Don't you dare tell anyone you have this tape." said Amy as she handed it to me along with the small plastic bag that contained some of the discarded remnants of my pubic hair.

"No one knew I was taping, not even Diane." added Amy as she kissed me good-bye.

"No one?" I teased, squeezing the cheek of her ass.

"Nobody." said Amy with a stern voice.

"O.K., I promise." I said with a wink as I headed down the walk to my car. I couldn't help but think to myself; this birthday surprise sure beats that shiny blue bicycle I got from my parents for my tenth birthday.

THE END

UhlBWett
UhlBWett
108 Followers