Better Than a Telegram

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reminding herself that all patients and staff in the SLURP program were tested for venereal disease she decided to innovate rather than follow Jess completely. As her friend worked energetically at Rodgers nuts, Lauren reached out and pulled Rodger's penis down toward her.

First she placed an experimental kiss over the end. It was fairly clean though by now the old fellow was plenty aroused and leaking pre-cum all over the place. Well that can't be helped she decided.

Rodger let out another groan as Lauren's wet, feminine mouth slid around the end of his shaft. Her cheeks hollowed as she gave a long, loving suck and then followed this by some rapid flicking of her tongue against the tip.

"Excellent work!" approved Jess, pulling away from his balls with a plop.

For the next few minutes the two hot young women worked in tandem. Whilst one girl was sucking the top of his cock, the other nibbled on the old gent's balls.

Lauren found the latter task the most gruelling: his balls were clean enough -especially after Jess's tongue bath- but very hairy. Her boyfriend kept himself shaved down there so she wasn't used to the texture of public hair in her mouth. And the hair was all grey.

It was when the two girls placed their mouths together over his cock that Rodger could no longer hold back. With their faces touching they slurped, nibbled, licked and kissed the end whilst running their hands vigorously along the shaft.

"Oh hell I can't hold it any longer!" warned Rodger, fairly considerately Lauren thought. Jess was a professional though and when Lauren automatically flinched back as the old man started to unload, Jess captured the warm, sticky ejaculate in her mouth.

Once she was sure he was finished she lapped around the remnants and then quietly moved to the sink to spit.

"Was that satisfactory sir?" asked Lauren solicitously as her colleague spat out his seed discreetly.

"Oh my. That was the best thing that's happened to me in fifty years."

Lauren blushed with pride.

As Rodger began to get dressed Jess advised Lauren to take the opportunity to freshen up for the next patient. A quick swirl of mouth wash, a touch up of lipstick and she felt ready for the next one. The old man thanked them again and went out, still fastening up his shirt.

- - - - - - - -

The subsequent twenty minutes passed quickly for Lauren. The next two patients were easy work. Jess told her to concentrate on getting through a few rapidly.

There was Derrick, a seventy year old skinny man with glasses who struggled to get hard even in Lauren's delicate fingers until she decided to engage in some french kissing. His spectacles were steamed up by the time he left.

Then there was Graham, who was slightly older but in decent enough shape. Lauren gave him head whilst Jess licked his nipples - which he seemed to really enjoy.

The only trouble began when they hit Fred. At only sixty he was officially too young for the SLURP program but he was very overweight and so he had a dispensation granted for his disability. Fred wasn't quite as friendly as the previous three men had been and either was unwilling or unable to wash before hand.

Lauren and Jess soon found themselves soaping him clean as quick as they could. He also insisted on a massage, which Jess whispered was bad manners to make requests but they complied anyway.

To speed events along and conduct a little more training Jess showed her some more tricks, such as nibbling the backs of his legs, and buttocks.

Lauren didn't find it particularly appetising but followed her mentor's lead anyway, running her tongue through the folds of his fat. She knew from the induction that she was under no obligation to service a patient and could refuse without (theoretically) any threat to her position with the charity but she knew it was poor etiquette to refuse a patient.

Fred finally came after Jess courageously tongued the flesh below his balls whilst pumping his stubby erection. Lauren assisted with more heavy french kissing. He had some halitosis but by this stage she wasn't surprised.

After Fred left, without thanking them, Jess stood looking at the clock with some concern.

"I think we're going to have to find a way to speed things along."

"What do you mean?" asked Lauren in between gurgles of mouth wash. Fred really had tasted bad.

"Well with the first patient and now that tub of lard (whispering the last part) we're running a little behind. Let's say there were about hundred patients to get through tonight and about six girls - well you do the math."

What Jess suggested was they split up for a time. Jess would get through a couple of guys whilst Lauren handled the next one alone - if she felt ready. Lauren replied that she did.

Jess left to find another room showing in the next patient as she did so. This proved an unexpected surprise: there was an elderly couple there.

"Oh hi Gordon, Mrs Smith." Turning to Lauren she whispered: "He's a legend - you're going to have fun!" and with that Jess left the room.

Lauren stood nervously, suddenly conscious of her near nudity for the first time since Rodger. The older woman could see Lauren was ill at ease.

"Oh don't worry dear," she said in a reassuring voice. "I just come to watch. For reasons I won't bore you with I can't... well, I can't do what you young women do anymore - but I do like him to enjoy himself."

This seemed a very enlightened attitude to Lauren but she just nodded.

"Would you like to sit down Mr Smith," she asked indicating the sofa. He did so, but reached out to kiss Lauren's hand first.

"Very pleased to meet you miss. You are a gorgeous young lady aren't you?" He said this in a deep baritone that made Lauren's toes tingle.

His wife went to sit in a chair at the far side of the room.

Gordon was actually a rather attractive man. Perhaps about 65 years old, in good shape with what appeared to be an old boxer's build. He was hairy sure, but that just looked right on him, Lauren decided. He had piercing blue eyes and salt and pepper hair.

They started with some kissing and Lauren soon found herself panting breathlessly - he was an incredible kisser! In fact she was so wrapped up in it that she forgot about his wife or even to make the first move.

She gasped in surprise as she felt her lace bra being deftly undone.

"Mr Smith..." but he just held a finger to her lips before dipping his head down and sucking hard but tenderly against her now revealed pert left breast. He moved to the other and licking the nipple there whilst Lauren moaned with pleasure.

A moment later he was heading south, and before Lauren could react he was licking at her belly button, causing her to giggle outrageously before he moved on to her thighs.

"Mr Smith..." she began again but made no move to stop him as she felt her knickers being pulled from her legs. She wasn't actually sure what the process was for being serviced by a patient but reasoned if he was enjoying himself it was probably okay.

The next ten minutes were an eye opener for the beautiful blonde student. She had never been pleasured like this. Her boyfriend gave her head but he had nothing like the years of experience that she was now benefitting from.

She clutched his hair and pulled his head to her. Putting a fist in her mouth to still the scream she felt building, she bit down.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God!" Lauren could feel her body buckling up as he lapped at her clit.

After the second orgasm her head began to feel hazy. She felt she needed a man inside her right now!

Fortunately Gordon was one step ahead. Suddenly Lauren felt a weight on the sofa. She opened her eyes to stare into his piercing blue irises. Without thinking she reached up to kiss him in gratitude for the orgasms, pushing her tongue far into his mouth.

The kiss ended when she felt a sudden push against her womanhood. Gasping she looked down to see the most massive cock she had ever seen outside of porn entering her now very aroused opening. If she wasn't already wet and horny there might have been some trouble, but he slid into her relatively easily.

Oh hell this is crossing the line, she thought to herself. The previous encounters she could say were acts of service but right now she was unambiguously being screwed by a man.

"I've got a boyfriend," she managed to gasp out as Gordon pushed further in.

"Well I've got a wife," he replied. "And she's right there."

"Certainly am! You're doing amazing dear. My husband likes you, I can tell."

This is so wrong, was all Lauren could think but the feeling was too good to stop. By the time he bottomed out she was gripping his upper arms with her sharp nails- she had never felt so filled by a man.

Once she was adjusted to the size he began pumping into her, first slow and then quicker and quicker.

The feeling for Lauren was mind blowing. Although she had never orgasmed through penetration previously she now did so now within five minutes. When she came it was explosive, an electric current ripping through her body.

Her lips sought any part of him that she could reach whilst she raked her fingers down his back and into his buttocks. Nothing had ever felt this good.

Shortly after her orgasm, he flipped her over and she compliantly went. From behind was a favourite position for her.

"That's some arse you have there dear," said Mrs Smith. "You must work out a lot."

Lauren was too horny to even feel weird about this. Yet she did indeed work out and her slim supple body was a testimony to youth and hard gym training.

From behind the masculine form of Gordon powered his massive shaft into her. Lauren reared back so her could fondle her boobs and she could turn to kiss his face.

"Looks like someone is having fun!" said a familiar voice.

"Oh Jess! I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened!" said Lauren frantically.

"Relax, you're doing nothing wrong. Although we're going to have to speed things along."

Jess looked at Gordon speculatively. Stepping behind she crouched down so she could lick at his balls near the joining of his body with Lauren's. Lauren nearly jumped out of her skin when she felt Jess's tongue brush against her down there.

Pulling apart his muscular buttocks Jess gently but firmly pushed her tongue into Gordon's butt hole. This sent him over the edge and as Lauren felt him unleashing inside her she couldn't but help launch into another orgasm too.

Collapsing naked onto the sofa, Lauren felt a sheen of sweat over her whole body. Gordon pulled out with a sticky pop causing her to groan again. She was too exhausted to say anything but felt him give her a kiss on the back of her neck.

"That was incredible to watch," said Mrs Smith. "Can I leave you some chocolates?"

"I'm sorry ma'am," Jess answered for them. "But we're not allowed to receive gifts."

* * *

"Right, we're nearly done," said Jess after the old couple had gone.

"There's more?" asked Lauren with what she hoped didn't sound too much like a groan.

Unfortunately there were a quite a number left Jess explained. In order to get through them they would take a few of the patients in groups - presuming the men agreed to this.

Jess was an expert in making men reach orgasm quickly so she would deal with a series of guys in quick succession. Lauren on the other hand, being the the most gorgeous member of the team in any objective sense, would handle three men at once.

"I know this is a big ask on your first day but it's going to make us look amazing in the league tables. Few teams rarely clear a whole session's worth of patients. Can you do it?"

Tiredly Lauren nodded. "Just give me a couple of mins to freshen up."

"Sure - but you may as well stayed naked," Jess advised her with a wink.

So ten minutes later Lauren found herself on her back laid out on the floor, in nothing but the black heels, whilst the most spritely of the three pensioners she was servicing pumped into her from above.

Her delicate hands were gripping the two cocks of the other men and she alternated sucking one then the other as they crouched next to her head.

She couldn't remember the men's names but they were a similar looking bunch who seemed to know each other. Their average age was about seventy.

Despite not having her sole attention the men were clearly enjoying themselves. For two of them it was their first visit to SLURP and the sight of a stunning 21 year old blonde laid out before them sucking their dicks was a totally new experience for these older men.

Her long legs were resting on one man's shoulders as he thrust into her whilst crouching above. Although not as skilled or as large as the amazing Gordon he wasn't too bad and Lauren found herself enjoying the experience again.

In fact the sheer slutiness of the situation was strangely thrilling to her. She had been in a long term relationship for the last year, and stayed faithful in that time, so she hadn't in fact had sex with more than her boyfriend for 12 months - and tonight she had handled, sucked, or been pounded by a total of eight men in one evening.

"Oh she's so tight!"

"She really knows how to suck. I love the feel of her tongue on my bell end."

"Yeah play with those balls, love! Get your sexy fingers around 'em."

These were some of the remarks the old men were making as they drank in the slim young woman below them.

After a few more minutes Lauren opted for a change of plan. She asked the eldest man to lay below her and mounted him. The old gent sighed with contentment at the feel of her soft, tight, wet and warm vagina sliding over his shaft.

Once mounted she began to ride him energetically. The other men watched in stunned silence as the gorgeous Lauren bounced above their elderly friend, her long blonde hair flowing out behind her.

She indicated the other two men to step closer so she could continue to wank and suck them.

Soon they were erupting, coating her face and breasts with their seed. The sheer filthiness of this caused Lauren to moan too and bounce ever faster, which in turn made the final patient lose control. She felt his sticky orgasm inside her.

The foursome collapsed in a heap near the sofa. That's where Jess soon found them.

"Amazing work. I'm so proud of you!" she told her. Lauren was too tired to do anything but give her a thumbs up.

* * *

Saturday afternoon was the next session and Lauren almost had second thoughts about going. She was not feeling too sure whether SLURP was for her. It had all been rather intense so far.

During sex with her boyfriend later that week she had found herself fantasising about the well endowed, experienced Gordon and instantly felt guilty. Nonetheless she turned up for the SLURP team event anyway out of sense of duty.

There was a theme to the afternoon and all of the girls were expected to dress in the style of 1940s nurses. The result was something like an pin up parade organised by Alberto Vargas. Red lipstick and nails dominated. Some of the girls introduced waves into their hair; the effect was pretty spectacular.

The manager, Sarah, explained that eight girls, including her, Jess and Lauren, would be visiting a sheltered housing location. They had a very special patient in mind.

In the past, Sarah described how the Queen would send a telegram to a person on their 100th birthday. This practice had eventually ceased as the numbers of people surviving to 100 years had grown.

"Today's first patient is Alfred Jones. He flew spitfires in the Second World War and later became a commercial pilot."

"She doesn't mean literally 100?" whispered Lauren to Jess in some alarm.

Jess told her that's exactly what Sarah meant.

"But 100! That's a century: one hundred years!"

"I know Lauren, that's what we've just been told."

"But a man that age, will he even be able to, you know...perform?"

Jess explained that didn't matter per se, providing they didn't make the patient feel bad, - the attention being lavished would still inflict pleasure regardless of whether he came or not.

Lauren slumped back and barely listened to the rest of the briefing.

They set off for Manor Court Assisted Houses which was a short mini bus journey. Lauren took in the glamorous looks of her colleagues on the ride over.

Of course, there was Sarah with her Jessica Rabbit / Joan Holloway figure and red hair. She was by far the oldest of the group at 28.

Jess with her brown curls and green eyes, with a similar body to Lauren herself: slim with just the right curves.

Then there was the beautiful, slight, Sabreena who had something of Freida Pinto about her looks.

Daniella, whose mother was Jamaican and her father Scottish. A very curvy young woman with tight black curls Lauren would have died for (not realising most women also stared at her own long blonde locks with envy).

Katie - short blonde hair and a cute pixie face. She was close to another girl called Rachel with very long, normally straight black hair which she had placed into waves today.

Then finally there was Yumi who was on a sabbatical visit from Japan where care for the elderly was taken very seriously. Yumi was a stunning girl of 20 with shoulder length very dark brown hair and hazel eyes; she just oozed sweetness but had a reputation for being wild.

Manor Court proved to be a neat little series of modern cottages surrounded by a wall. There were gardens for the patients and even a small gym. On arrival one of the staff showed them to Alfred's home.

Lauren's first impression was mainly relief. She would never have put the man at 100, maybe late eighties or early 90s. He was old - really old- but he looked healthy enough.

Alfred was a fairly typical looking old fashioned gent, thin, not especially tall, clean shaven with white hair. He was wearing a tweed jacket and holding a cane. Although he was expecting the visit he was clearly unprepared for the vision of feminine charm that arrived on his door.

"Oh blimey ladies! You look delightful," he said in his clipped voice, taking in their nurse uniforms and pin-up styles. "I've got the kettle on. Which one of you is coming in if you don't mind me asking?"

"Oh Alfred dear, it's your birthday!" said Sarah sweeping her hand over the assembled team of stunning women.

"And I've never had a better present than seeing you all today, believe me. But aren't you all for the other residents?"

"Oh no," said Jess with a grin. "We're all for you right now."

Alfred stared in stunned silence for nearly 30 seconds his jaw working open and closed as he tried to think of something to say.

"But I've only made tea for two," he finally managed.

"We don't mind. We'll make the tea anyway sir," said one of the girls happily.

"Well..errmmm...do come in then, please." Alfred led them into his cottage.

It was a tidy enough place Lauren was pleased to note, though of course there was likely a daily visit by an attendant from the nearby staff building.

"Is this your first visit by SLURP?" asked Sarah as she took the girls' coats into a pile.

"Actually yes. Someone was supposed to come by last year but they never got to my place," replied Alfred. Lauren could see the poor man was still in some shock and she was actually concerned for his welfare.

Sarah apologetically explained that it wasn't surprising that someone had failed to show before now due to the serious under resourcing in the health sector.

After a cup of tea Albert seemed more relaxed. Sarah suggested the girls get familiar with him and then they would give him a sensual massage, see how things went from there.

So for the next ten minutes the girls took turns to sit close to Albert on the sofa and chat and engage in some light to moderate petting.