Better Than a Telegram

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was Lauren's turn she tried to steel her nerves and sat calmly, close to Albert with her hand resting on his arm. He was obviously enjoying himself just breathing in her perfume and delighting in her youthful feminine looks.

She asked him about a picture of a concord on the wall.

"Oh that's the last thing I flew, shortly before I retired in '75."

My God, thought Lauren. He retired nearly two decades before she was born! She tried to picture Albert at that moment of her birth. He would have been nearly 80, long retired, perhaps already in some housing scheme, not realising that in twenty years a bunch of hot young women would be turning up on his doorstep.

"You really are a beautiful young woman," said Albert kindly. She blushed a little and decided to lean in for a kiss. Some of the other girls had done this so she knew what to expect. They engaged in a series of short kisses which was not nearly as unpleasant as Lauren had feared.

"Did you have a party earlier?" she asked indicating the remains of a cake on the table nearby.

"Oh yes. My family visited earlier, my grand kids and their children."

Lauren gulped. Fuck! Considering his age there was a strong likelihood he had great-grand children older than she was. This whole thing was obscene!

However, none of the other women seemed to share this thought and she watched in shock as the girls engaged in some increasingly passionate snogging with Alfred, even feeling his trousers as they went.

Eventually Sarah suggested they move to the bedroom (with his permission). Once there they put down a sheet over the bed and gently began to unclothe Alfred.

Lauren wasn't sure what to expect and steeled her expression.

Naked, his body was old and that couldn't be denied. Nonetheless he wasn't repulsive to look at once you accepted that he just wasn't a young man anymore and hadn't been for some time.

They led him to lay on the bed and Sarah produced their tub of edible massage oil.

With efficiency the girls positioned themselves at various points around the bed and began warming up the oil in their hands.

Lauren moved to a point hear his lower leg. Opposite her was Yumi and to her right, near his upper thigh, was Rachel with her lovely dark waves.

As Sarah walked past her Lauren caught her eye and beckoned her supervisor over.

"Shouldn't we be worried?" she whispered. "I mean his heart and all!"

Sarah smiled and then said loudly: "Mr Jones. Young Lauren here is worried if you can handle this."

Alfred chuckled and half turned to look over his shoulder at them.

"Seventy four years ago I was over Dover and some bloody 109 was on my tail. I took five shots in the fuselage. Didn't think I'd make it back that day. Then there was my mate Freddy in a Hurricane. He took the Jerry out but was unlucky and some bugger hit him in the engine.

He's bloody hero but I bet if I could ask Freddy now if he would rather go down over the channel like he did that day or live to 100 like me and die surrounded by eight lovely nurses...well I can almost hear him laughing at me right now! So I'll take my chances! Sweet of you to check though."

They took a moment of respectful silence and Lauren decided she wouldn't ask further questions. All the patients attended by SLURP signed a disclaimer anyway and were assessed if they were of sound mind and healthy enough to stand treatment. However, Sarah reassured her that she would carefully monitor his pulse throughout (all SLURP staff were trained first aiders).

The girls began their massage. It was pretty easy Lauren thought relative to the Tuesday night. All she had to do was stroke and kneed the skinny calf muscle before her. Yet the visual contrast between their feminine young hands and the aged flesh they were touching was almost shocking to the senses.

The other girls worked their respective parts, four on the legs and feet, four on his back and arms. The sensation must be amazing Lauren thought. Alfred closed his eyes in joy as they girls rubbed at him.

Next to her Rachel ran her fingers over his hamstring as Lauren worked just below. She copied Rachel, making her strokes slow and sensual.

What happened next shocked her.

There was a slight, almost imperceptible signal from Sarah to Yumi, and then the latter carefully lifted the old man's lower leg up.

'She's not!' Lauren thought to herself but sure enough the kinky young Japanese lady extended her tongue and lapped at the elderly gent's toes. This caused him to exclaim but when she looked anxiously over Lauren only saw a smile on Alfred's face.

Then all at once the women moved their mouths down to lick at the edible oil they had just placed. What Yumi was doing was beyond her so instead Lauren gently sucked at the lower leg and knee. The other girls, with their greater experience, were kissing and lapping with seeming contentment.

Over the next twenty minutes they rotated around his body so that each girl worked on a different location. Lauren enjoyed the upper back the most as she shared the location with Jess opposite her. She teasingly brushed her long blonde hair over his body as she did so which he clearly enjoyed.

The location where she was most nervous was the lower back and upper legs as the other girls felt nothing of kissing and nibbling at his buttocks. These were thin but still rather saggy, wrinkled and pale.

"Now we will turn you over Mr Jones, said Sarah.

This they proceeded to do and the result caused a brief round of applause from the girls.

"Now that's not happened for at least a decade," said Alfred staring down at the erection lifting itself above his stomach. His penis was red, fairly long and thin, and standing straight up.

The SLURP team now proceeded to continue with the same technique as they had to his rear side: massage followed by oral pleasure.

This all now felt a lot more intimate to Lauren as they pleasured his front side. They tended to keep two girls at his groin and she was amazed he managed to last through this.

When it came to her turn she shared his old dick with Sabreena. She was pleased he didn't taste too bad though she still closed her eyes to avoid seeing the rather low, craggy looking ball sack. He couldn't help being old though she supposed.

After some time Sarah decided they would leave one of the girls with him while the others would attend to some of the men inside the community. They needed to hit a certain target to maintain funding to the charity and the business managers such as Sarah couldn't resist the opportunity to push their own teams up the rankings.

A number of girls volunteered but Daniella was the one chosen to stay. Lauren suspected Alfred had a thing for large tits. When they left the sexy ebony girl was positioned above his still hard cock preparing to give him the ride of his life.

After that the women went through the community servicing the guests, who were more than pleased to see them. There were a few refusals for one reason or another - normally when the gentleman concerned was married - but mostly the old guys were happy to receive them.

After a few hand jobs Lauren was thinking the whole business was easy enough when you got used to it.

Then she met Bill Dunhill. He was 75 years old and wasn't bad looking, rather swarthy and squat, but muscled. In some ways he reminded her of Gordon, however, he was not nearly as kind or as sweet as him or as nice as the grandfatherly Alfred.

Bill didn't come from the manual stimulation and kissing she tried so Lauren decided to please him with her mouth.

He clearly enjoyed this, staring down at the sight of her lipsticked mouth swallowing him and her elegant red nailed fingers stroking his balls. Yet he still failed to ejaculate.

Deciding it would be bad manners to leave him like that, and perhaps with one eye on his rather well endowed manhood (not that she admitted this to herself), Lauren asked him if he would like to go for penetration.

"You mean fuck you? Yes please!"

This somewhat uncouth response was only the beginning. The trouble was she did enjoy the sex that followed, at a basic carnal level. But he clearly had a chip on his shoulder and wanted to make her feel a little degraded and humiliated. Yet in the heat of the situation -not to mention she had taken another blue pill earlier- this only made her all the more horny.

He insisted that she refer to him as 'Mr Dunhill' but he called her a slut and other names and told her she was filthy. This only spurred her on to grip him harder and push back as he powered into her from above. Perhaps she was all these thing she thought to herself in shame and arousal at the same time.

"I've always wanted a posh girl like you. Riding your horses, thinking you're all too good for me. Now look at you!"

Lauren didn't consider herself posh at all, though she admitted her family were reasonably comfortable.

He asked her if she had a boyfriend and when she admitted this he kept goading her if he was bigger and better than him. When she refused to answer he paused above her and refused to continue until she agreed. Eventually she caved in and told him he was.

"You gorgeous little tart! So this is better than when you're with your precious boyfriend?"

"Yes, yes, oh so help me it is!" she moaned.

He licked at her neck and breasts.

"Seventy-five years old and I can still make you scream can't I? Didn't even meet until thirty minutes ago and now your juices are all over my bed."

"Oh... don't stop Mr Dunhill! I'm... nearly there!"

"I'd love to have your boyfriend watch you with a real man. What's his name?"

"James."

He kissed her on the mouth and then revelled in her: blonde hair dishevelled, mouth wide open, eyes closed in ecstasy.

"Well young James could sit by the bed and learn a few tricks from an old bull like me."

She felt this was very inappropriate but concentrated on just getting through. This finally happened when he was behind her, slapping her on her perfect behind and pulling on her hair. She hadn't even realised she liked sex this rough but the orgasm she experienced was undeniable.

Five minutes later she was slumped on the bed whilst he casually groped her breasts and twisted her nipples, not ungently.

"Thanks love - that's the best shag I've ever had. And you're bloody stunning."

"You are welcome Mr Dunhill," she said as she moved to get dressed.

On the ride home she mentioned his behaviour to Jess.

"You have to understand that for some of these guys the idea they can give you a better time than a much younger man is very flattering to their ego. That's all."

Nonetheless Jess asked if she wanted to make a complaint but Lauren decided she didn't. She hadn't asked him to stop after all.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" she asked Jess.

"Oh yes. He knows all about this."

"Really?" asked Lauren stunned.

"Well apart from he finds it kind of kinky these old guys lusting after me, he is a member of the MH division: Male and Hetrosexual."

"You mean he...?"

"That's right," replied Jess, "he likes a bit of the grey as I do. Those older women eat him alive every time!"

Lauren took some time to digest that.

"Well done ladies!" said Sarah from the front of the minibus. It was another 100% accomplishment rate for all the men who agreed to take part.

* * *

'Go for a pink theme' the text message had said. Lauren wasn't sure what this really meant but interpreted it as going for pink lipstick, nails plus bra and thong. She even found some pink designer heels she had barely worn as they looked a bit too much for most events.

When she met up with Jess that Tuesday evening she asked what this was all about.

"I was thinking about the contrast."

Lauren just gave her a blank look.

"Against the skin. You do know where we're going tonight?"

Lauren didn't. With studies, catching up date nights with her boyfriend and working out, she hadn't had chance to look into SLURP emails over the last few days.

Tonight a team of six of them would be visiting Kenton Green Community Centre, which despite the name was inner city. The community there was overwhelmingly afro-caribbean.

This surprised Lauren though she couldn't put her finger on why. She wasn't racist at all - few young urban middle class women of her generation were. But she had grown up in a very white, very suburban, leafy neighbourhood.

She stared out of the windows of the minibus on the ride over. Kenton was actually fast becoming a pretty gentrified area but to Lauren it seemed an intimidating concrete jungle.

There were groups of youths on corners that just made her think of The Wire and also various fast food shops with names like "Kentucky Cooked Chicken," which she doubted could be accurate and looked to her to be bordering on trademark infringement.

The community centre itself was surrounded by a large high rise estate and Lauren got the shivers looking at it. She reached for the vodka and pills before they had cleared the gate.

"Relax babes," said Jess. "I haven't been here before either but I hear it's alright."

The van pulled close to the centre so Lauren didn't have to walk far. Still she imagined gangs staring at her from the upper floors of the flats nearby.

The centre itself was a low rise red brick building that once had been a small school. Inside it looked friendly, though clearly the area was more impoverished than the other sites she had visited. Paint was peeling off the walls and the roof looked to have leaked in places. However, the rooms were colourfully decorated and covered in community pictures.

The crowd were (mostly) in the healthy and mobile range and a mixture of immigrants, early second generation men and long time residents. She struggled with some of the accents but could tell the men were pleased at SLURP's visit this evening.

Lauren received much overt praise almost immediately with men making no secret of checking her out which many did, both to her and Jess, openly and loudly. The words 'fine' and 'ready' were used a lot and Lauren felt for a moment she had walked into some living stereotype.

The community centre was really just a large open space so in order to work curtains had been set up to create temporary booths. This created a certain amount of visual privacy but still felt very open to Lauren and she couldn't imagine stripping down with some many men close by.

Katie was running the logistics tonight and soon the cute blonde was leading the first man by the hand toward Lauren's booth. Lauren gulped and had the feeling of the first night all over again.

"Act professional Lauren - these men are here for their needs," she muttered to herself.

The man Katie led to her was Nelson: a seventy years old, six foot chap originally from Kingston, Jamaica. He'd shaved his head and if she hadn't read his SLURP medical card Lauren might have struggled to tell his age at all, maybe putting him at fifty. He had a moderate gut typical of men his age but was otherwise pretty handsome she thought.

Lauren had already hung her coat on a chair so the sight Nelson was greeted to on entering the makeshift booth was the gorgeous young student in her pink bra, thong and heels, slim tummy fully on display.

He drank it all in, starting at heels, travelling up the long legs, turning partly to stare at her small but perfectly shaped buttocks, the generous enough breasts, then pausing to appreciate her beautiful young face and wide blue eyes, framed with the almost waist length blonde hair.

"Yuh look bashy gal! Too marga but still bashy." This was said in a thick patois and the voice as rich and deep as she had imagined it should be.

She wasn't quite sure what he meant but he seemed to appreciate her - which was a relief because all that had been going through her head were Sir Mix A Lot's comments about wanting big butts - and she certainly didn't have that.

Lauren was certain the shape of her bum looked good - she worked hard on it - but dieting and cardio kept it's size down. Taught but curvy was how some would describe it.

Young black men had come on to her before now but they were from her own country. It was reassuring to the insecure Lauren to know men born in other cultures found her attractive too.

"You are very handsome yourself sir" she replied graciously.

Nelson just grinned and stepped toward her. Thinking she may as well get on with it she puckered up for a kiss, closing her eyes as she did so.

Although she was expecting it the sensation was still a shock when it came. His lips pushed against her and she opened her mouth on instinct. His arms found her waist and pulled her in, as she in turn lifted her hands to link behind his neck.

The sight must look outrageous she thought to herself. She was small, young, blonde, white, female. Nelson was tall, old enough to be her father's father, black and very male.

Also Lauren had spent an age making herself look good night. As with most men, Nelson probably hadn't done much to prep for tonight.

They kissed passionately for some time and he used the opportunity to cup his hands around her bum cheeks. This made her jump but she didn't break the kiss.

Perhaps the pills were kicking in but the feel of his rough hand against her bare skin was arousing and she found herself pushing her tongue into his mouth to lick his. This in turn made him kiss her back harder and when they parted a few minutes later they were both panting heavily.

Then they re-attached, mostly through Lauren launching herself over at him. She worked to undo his shirt, sliding her fingers onto his chest once the shirt was open far enough.

Wow he was so dark!

'My God Jess was right'. The contrast of her slender white fingers and pink nails looked startling against his black skin.

A burning desire to kiss his flesh overwhelmed her. She proceeded to place her wet mouth against him every time she undid a button.

Ultimately this positioned her crouching before him in her heels. There was a distinctive bulge apparent in his jeans. She couldn't resist reaching out to touch this and almost groaned at the rock hard sensation.

Soon the jeans were at his ankles and she assisted him to one of the plastic chairs (there was a dearth of sofas or beds available). Quickly she had the jeans, pants and shoes off and he was naked in all his glory before her.

Lauren had never really subscribed to what she considered the myth of black men and endowment but whatever the statistical realties she had to admit Nelson himself was enormous.

He was at least as big as Gordon, who had ploughed her to numerous mind blowing orgasms a few weeks ago. Below Nelson's shaft hung large, dark plumbs.

"May I?" she asked politely.

He just grinned at her as she reached out and wrapped one hand around him. Bloody hell - it was as hard as a steel bar!Reaching out the other hand she cupped his sacks noting that they were almost hairless.

Nearly all of the patients she had serviced in recent weeks were typical hairy older men, but Nelson was pretty smooth. She had enjoyed the masculine hair of some of the men despite these not being her usual type but the smoothness of Nelson was still refreshing.

"You're my first Jamaican," she told him as she slowly rubbed her hand up and down the shaft, thinking it was probably impolite to say he was the first black man that she had been with at all.

Nelson wasn't circumcised and she quite enjoyed playing with his loose skin.

They talked and she managed to work out that he had been married for forty years but his wife had passed away about a year ago. This made her want to make it special, both out of sympathy and to make a good impression as his first white, English SLURP girl.