Better than Dead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,288 Followers

He quickly removed the scarf from my mouth, and before I could say a word, he pressed the gag onto my face. The thin lubed dildo slipped easily into my throat, and I relaxed a bit as I realized I could still breath through my nose. I was still confused until he pushed the hose and funnel into the gag. He apologized for using cheap wine as he poured me a glass but there was no sense wasting the good stuff if I couldn't taste it. I could do nothing to stop him as clinked the glass to the funnel and slowly poured it in. I felt my throat pulse and go cool as the wine ran down into my stomach. Bill took a few pictures of me in this position, then sat down to enjoy his work. He told me that there was no hurry as we had all day to play. He tweaked my nipples and stroked my pussy, and ran his hands all over my bound body. He smiled as I squirmed and tried to resist. Every little while, he poured me another glass of wine and tipped it onto the funnel. In no time at all the bottle was empty and I was drunk. Seeing that, Bill quickly switched gags again. This one had a kind of balloon on the inside, which he pumped up with a bulb that attached to the front of the gag. As the balloon expanded, my jaw was stretched open and my mouth was sealed.

He then pronounced that with one end done it was time to deal with the other. He pulled me into the bathroom, and easily tipped the chair forward, completely exposing my upturned ass. He poked a well greased finger into my anus, which he quickly replaced with a slightly larger probe. Whatever it was, stretched me a bit until my sphincter closed around a groove part way up. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't push it back out. I felt him fiddling around back there and then suddenly he came into view. He showed me a large enema bag which he hung on the curtain rod and told me to relax. Then, as he gently stroked my labia and clit, he opened the valve and I felt warm liquid flowing into by bowels.

"I don't like dirty girls" he said as he continued to rub my cunt and massage my distending abdomen.

There must have been at least two quarts of fluid in the bag and when it was drained, I felt uncomfortably full. Bill capped off the enema to avoid leakage, and then tipped me upright again to monitor my progress. It didn't take too long before my bowels began to cramp up I started moaning loudly indicating my increasing distress. Bill slowly fingered my pussy and drew my wetness out across my clit. I was on the verge of orgasm and becoming quite frantic when he moved me over the toilet. When he pulled the plug out of my ass, the liquid shot into the bowl and I almost came.

"Good girl, Ellen, Once more and you'll be all nice and clean."

The wine had relaxed and numbed me enough that Bill was able to insert a larger anal plug for my second enema, and he drained almost three quarts of warm soapy water into my rear. When he sat me up this time, the pressure was worse, and when I glanced down I could clearly see that my flat tummy was now quite rounded. I could also see from the tent in Bill's pants, that he had become very hard. He knew I wouldn't last as long this time, so he used a vibrator on my clit as he whispered in my ear how excited he was to finally be doing this to a woman. When he pulled the plug this time, I shivered and squirmed, but orgasm escaped me again and I moaned in frustration.

Once back into the living room he rearranged the chair to fold me in half. He began to undo my legs and arms, but I was still secured by the hips and doubled over in the chair. I was so horny now, that I didn't struggle much. I wanted him to hurry up and make me come. I wanted him to fuck me, and I almost didn't care where. I felt new straps being applied as he moved my legs apart and then passed my arms between them. When he unfolded the chair I stayed doubled over with my knees tied outside my my elbows, and my wrists secured to my ankles. I was totally exposed and totally aroused. The flood of juices that escaped my pussy was obvious to Bill as he picked me up and propped me on the couch. He looked me in the eye and told me that he was going to remove the gag, but I had to be quiet. If I caused any fuss, he would quickly gag me again. With all the other sensations I had experienced, I hadn't realized how badly my jaw had begun to ache, so I nodded yes. I groaned as quietly as I could when the pressure came off and worked my jaw around in circles when Bill removed the gag.

"Thanks" I said " That was really starting to get uncomfortable. What are you going to do to me?"

Bill just smiled and pulled a thin dildo and a big vibrator out of his case. He pressed the dildo into my ass and started rubbing the big bulb of the vibrator along my pussy lips and clit. This action put my arousal into overdrive and I moaned and built quickly towards climax. Just as I was about come, Bill pulled the vibrator away. I hung on the edge of orgasm, squirming and moaning, but I did not come. Panting, I asked Bill to let me come. His response was to smile and begin working my pussy with the vibrator again. I was soon at the edge again, but again he pulled away. I squealed in frustration and begged Bill to let me come. He showed me a larger dildo and said he might let me come if I traded him toys. I was totally exposed to him, helplessly bound, and I was begging a man to make me come. I had never been so humiliated, or so incredibly horny. As my pussy gushed I nodded.

"Yes. OK. I just need to come"

Although it didn't look that much bigger than the original, the new dildo stretched me as Bill worked it into my rear. When I had relaxed a bit, Bill started in with the vibrator again. He brought me to the brink three times more before he pulled out another, bigger dildo. I didn't even wait for him to ask. I begged him to put it in and make me come. By the time the fourth dildo was embedded in my ass, I had lost the capability of rational thought. Bill started twisting and stroking the toy in my ass. I was begging him, to let me come, pleading with him to fuck me. Bill finally pulled his cock from his pants and asked me if that was what I wanted.

"Oh yes, Yes, YES, please now fuck me".

"In the ass?" he asked.

"Yes, yes, anywhere you want, please. Please fuck my ass."

Apparently those were the magic words, and as he gazed into my eyes, Bill shoved his cock, balls deep, into my ass. I came so hard I actually squirted my pussy juice onto Bill's abdomen as he repeatedly slammed his cock into me. He was so excited by the realization of his fantasy, that he came quite quickly. As his cock started to soften in my ass, he lay on top of me, whispering in my ear that I was the hottest woman he had ever fucked, and thanking me for making his lifetime dream come true.

As his words sank into my consciousness, I realized that no matter what the death certificate said, Allen had died tonight, and a new Ellen had been born. Sex with Ralphy had so far been under a measure of duress. My passion with John had been drug induced. What had happened with Bill, intense arousal, the begging, the mind blowing orgasm, had been all me, and it had been incredible. As these thoughts ran through my mind, I began to feel the stirrings of arousal and began to milk Bills dick with my sphincter. As I did this he pulled his head back and looked directly into my eyes. I smiled at him and squeezed hard.

I felt Bill begin to harden once more. Without removing his cock from within me, he unstrapped me and flipped me on my stomach. He was still not completely hard, but he started a slow deliberate in and out stroke. I squeezed my muscles as hard as I could on each withdrawal, then released to allow easy access on the penetration. Bill was just saying my name over and over as he stroked onto me, and he was soon completely hard again. It was at that point I reversed my technique and squeezed hard during penetration, then releasing to allow him easy withdrawal. This switch quickly drove Bill over the edge and he shot another load into my bowels pushing me to yet another climax.

A New Woman:

By the time Ralphy came home, Bill had packed up his equipment and we were both dressed, sitting together on the couch. When Bill had gone, Ralphy sat next to me and asked me what had happened. He said he wanted to hear it from me before he checked out the video. As I started to explain the events of the evening, I felt my body beginning to respond, and before long I was very horny. When I glanced at Ralphy's lap, I could see a large bulge. For the first time in our relationship, I initiated sex with Ralphy as I reached down and began to rub his growing erection. I soon had it out of his pants and was stroking him. When I got to the part about begging to be fucked in the ass. Ralphy groaned and started to stiffen, which was my signal to take his dick down into my throat and make him come.

"Oh Ellen, I like this change in your attitude"

From that night on, I became a sex addict. Just the sight of Ralphy was enough to start my juices flowing and cause me to attack. I took him in every hole, in every room. Other men began to excite me too. Movie stars, magazine models, All manner of good looking men set me on sexual edge, and I often masturbated between sessions with Ralphy. Ralphy was very excited by the change in me.

Super Bowl Sunday:

When Super Bowl weekend arrived, Ralphy said we were going to a party to watch the game. Knowing that Allen's favorite team had been New England, he presented me with a very revealing version of a Patriots cheerleader uniform for the occasion. I knew when I put it on that I would be getting a lot of attention from the men at the party. When we arrived, I was a bit concerned to see that I was the only woman there, but Ralphy told me to relax and have a pre-game beer. As I was sitting on the couch, sipping my long neck, the last two guests, a father and his teenage son Curtis, arrived. The boy's eyes bugged out when he saw a sexy cheerleader sitting on the couch. I noticed that he took a seat where he had a good view of both the TV and my body, and I saw him ogle me many times during the first quarter of the game. When the Patriots scored early in the second quarter, Ralphy suggested that it deserved a cheer from me. I was finished my 2nd beer by that time and was feeling no pain, so I obliged him by getting up and doing a cheer. When I was finished bouncing around, I looked down I saw that a large portion of my breasts had been revealed, and that my briefs had pulled up giving me a very evident camel toe. I could see that the game was now being ignored and there was a bulge in every lap causing my pussy to melt, and my mouth to go dry. I'll never know why I said it, but I suddenly blurted out that I was thirsty, and asked

"Who does a girl have to blow to get a beer around here?"

Curtis was up in a flash and as I was sitting back on the couch, he stood in front of me with a fresh beer. I thanked him and took the beer. Curtis stood there for a few seconds, then started moving towards his seat when Ralphy said:

"Ellen,. Pay the lad. A deal is a deal".

Every eye was on me as Ralphy took my hand and led me over to where Curtis was sitting, guided me to my knees in front of him and told me to pay up. A sudden rush of excitement went through me as I thought about doing this for a such a young complete stranger, and another rush as I thought about doing it in front of all these other men. I reached forward, undid his pants and pulled out his cock. It was young and pink and very hard in my hand. I couldn't resist. As the others started to cheer me on, I started licking up and down the sides, and around the head. I stroked it a couple times and then took it completely into my mouth and sucked hard. Curtis' whole body stiffened, and he cried out that he was going to come.

"That's the whole point of a blow job" I said, before I took him all the way back in and he exploded in my mouth.

I made sure to suck out every drop before I tucked his soft cock back into his pants, patted his crotch and thanked him again for the beer. When I sat back down, nobody was watching the game.

"It hardly seems fair that you get all these guys so worked up and then just leave them hanging" said Ralphy. "I think you should show your appreciation to our host next."

This time I made my own way to the kneeling position. As I began to blow him, I felt hands stripping off my costume and working over my naked skin. The next thing I knew, a large cock was entering me from behind. Once both men had come, another guy wanted me to straddle his lap facing him as he pressed his cock into my soaking pussy. As he was stroking into me, I felt someone's cock press into my ass, and moaned as I was filled in both my lower holes. Double penetration was a new experience for me and I came loudly as the men alternated strokes into my pussy and ass. The remainder of the afternoon is a blur of cocks and orgasms as I was repeatedly filled in one, or multiple holes. Of course, I had the opportunity to review all the action when Ralphy showed me the video footage he had shot.

Better than dead:

About this time it came to me that Ralphy had been spending time on the computer, but he had not been going to work. Although he had cleaned out Allen's assets, they were not enough to allow us to continue to live like this forever. When I asked Ralph about it he said that he had set up an Internet business so "we" could work from home. Curious, I asked him to show me. When he opened the sight there were big "before and after" pictures of me and links to all sorts of the pictures and videos that Ralphy had shot. There was a member's forum that allowed paying members to ask questions and make suggestions of scenes for us to act out. Although I found some of the suggestions completely disgusting, a few of them caused my tummy to flip and my pussy melt as I imagined myself acting them out. Ralphy showed me a letter from a member who wanted to meet me and spend the afternoon with me. I found myself thinking his picture was very cute and wondering what it would be like having sex with him.

The following Saturday afternoon, we met Rick at a bar for a drink. Not only was he cute, but I found him funny and charming too. It didn't take long for us to move to his room. Rick took me in his arms and kissed me hard while kneading my tits. I felt a second of panic as Allen surfaced, but then he was gone again and it was all Ellen who dropped to her knees and released Ricky's cock from his trousers. He was so excited that he came instantly and shot a huge load of come on my face and hand. The poor guy was humiliated and apologized over and over, and I suddenly realized just how much power Ellen had in this type of encounter. I told him not to worry, and gazed into his eyes as I wiped up his load with my fingers and licked them off. He was soon completely hard again and we spent the afternoon sampling various sexual positions. Of course, Ralphy was there filming the whole thing for the website.

Since we posted that episode, minus the premature ejaculation, the members have been frantic to get with me, and I have obliged over 100 of them. I suppose that I did make my own choices after all, and Ralphy was right, This is WAY better than being dead.

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,288 Followers