Better Than It's Ever Been

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Js_Keeper
Js_Keeper
196 Followers

"Do you remember the last time I kissed you like this?" he asked quietly, his lips continuing to work their magic.

I unsuccessfully tried to clear my head enough to think back but drew a blank. At last I simply muttered, "No."

"It was at that amazing condo we had in Aruba for our second, no third Valentines Day together. Remember it? After a long night of dancing and champagne we were standing on the balcony listening to the ocean and watching the moonlight playing on the water. I came up behind you and pulled your robe down off your shoulders enough so I could kiss you just like this. Is it coming back to you? The timing is fitting, don't you think?"

He kissed back and forth once more from shoulder to shoulder. "I remember how extremely turned on we were. I remember vividly how incredible you looked standing there naked in the moonlight as you dropped your robe in a puddle around your feet. There's something about you and moonlight, babe. I remember how hot the sex was, scorching hot sex, right there on the balcony."

"Yessss," I hissed, blissfully recalling that night of incredible passion and risky erotic adventure, as his lips continued caressing my naked shoulders, upper back and arms. He slipped one hand around to cup my left breast through the silky gown, simultaneously pulling me back against him while gently tweaking my nipple between his thumb and index finger. His other hand swept aside my hair, and his lips again found the nape of my neck, sending a chill through me that contrasted luxuriously with the warmth that had been steadily building in my body from his kisses, words and caresses.

He whispered gently in my ear, "I want it to be like that night in Aruba again. Only, not just one night, but all the time. Every time. Not just for a Valentines Day, but every day. I want you back. I want us back. I want it to be like it's never been before."

"Yessss. Yessss." It's all I could manage.

His lips returned to nibble gently up toward my ear and back down to my shoulder while his hand continued playing painstakingly with my breast. I was in heaven and getting more turned on by the minute. He let my hair swing back down over my neck so he could fondle both my breasts at once. I felt his clearly aroused manhood pressing between my buns as his fingers teased lightly over the satiny material, brushing repeatedly against my engorged nipples. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, allowing all the pleasure to wash over me.

"I want you, Carly, " he growled again, squeezing both my mounds tightly in his hands and kneading them with his fingers, forcing a more ardent moan from me.

"Take me," I pleaded. "I'm yours."

In one swift movement Mitch lifted me off the ground, forcing my legs apart and around his waist. He clutched my bare ass tightly beneath the chemise, holding me fast against him, and I crossed my ankles behind him, my thighs clamped to his hips, and wrapped my arms firmly around his neck. We kissed ferociously, a wet open-mouthed kiss, as if trying to devour each other mouth first.

I was so completely lost in his embrace that I didn't realize he'd carried me across the room until he lowered me suddenly onto the couch. I gasped loudly as I sank suddenly onto the cushion, but my cry was cut short by his lips once again smothering mine. His body was pressed full upon me, forcing the breath from me. Still, I clung to him desperately, forcing him even more tightly against me, my legs and arms still wrapped about him. It was as if I couldn't get enough of him, as if I couldn't feel the weight of him upon me enough. I wanted him to consume me completely, to be totally his, never to be separated from him again -- not by anything.

I had never felt such need.

When his lips and body at last lifted from mine, I tried urgently to pull him back to me, but he shrugged off my grasp, not to be dissuaded from his intentions. He kissed vigorously down my neck and across my chest, untying the single bow at my plunging neckline and pushing the thin transparent material out of his way as his mouth ravished its way to my left breast. He opened wide and sucked as much of it into his mouth at once as he could before his lips clamped down upon it. He flicked his tongue quickly and roughly over my engorged nipple, causing it to swell even further into his hot mouth. I let out a loud groan of pleasure and moved my hands to the back of his head, drawing him to me, encouraging his delicious attentions.

As his wonderful mouth worked furiously on my left breast, his hand moved delicately over my right one, teasing his open palm over the luxuriously soft material that still covered that side. The contrasting treatment of the two sides was mind-blowing, absolute sensual ecstasy. After several lovely minutes he switched sides, his mouth moving to the right side and his hand to the left, though this time his fingers worked over naked flesh, circling slowly over the dampness left by his mouth, narrowing gradually toward my nipple. I looked down to watch his mouth and hands work their magic on my body, and the sight only added to my pleasure.

Without warning, Mitch swung himself off me into a sitting position on the couch, pulling me with him, and suddenly I found myself on his lap facing him with my legs spread over his thighs. My naked breasts stood out invitingly, jutting just inches from his face, inducing a lascivious stare from my husband. He slowly pushed the straps of the down further and peeled open the front to fully expose the objects of his obvious desire.

"Have I ever told you how wonderful your breasts are?" He asked curtly.

I blushed slightly and said, "No, I don't think so."

"Now there's a terrible sin of omission," he chided himself teasingly.

"They aren't like they were when we married," I apologized.

"Hey, I'll have none of that kind of talk!" he said resolutely. He cupped both of them in his warm hands. "These belong to me and I won't have anyone saying a such things about them. They are perfect. Delicious. Beautiful. Perfect."

He began to rub his thumbs back and forth over my throbbing nipples as he stared lovingly at my chest. I knew beyond a doubt that he meant everything he said, and suddenly I no longer felt self-conscious about the size or shape of my breasts. They were his and he adored them. That's all that mattered now. His mouth, tongue and fingers played on, though now more tenderly, moving up, down, around and between my mounds.

When at last he finished pleasuring us both at my breasts, he sat back against the couch cushion and pulled the chemise back in place, once again covering me with the soft fabric, though truthfully its transparency left little to the imagination.

Looking up at me tenderly, the back of his fingers softly brushing my cheek, he said sincerely, "It's going to be better than it's ever been, you know."

"Oh, I want it to be," I gushed. "I do so want it to be."

"I know I've taken pretty good care of you financially, but somewhere along the way my priorities got all messed up, and my pursuit of the almighty dollar became all-consuming. I know now how completely I've neglected you emotionally and romantically and sexually, but those days are over. I hope you are ready for it."

"I'm ready," I smiled excitedly.

"Starting now?"

"Right now," I replied, giggling a bit.

He pulled my face down to his and we kissed for so long and with such intensity that I felt as if the whole world was spinning madly about me. For more than ten minutes we engaged in powerful, tongue-probing kisses, light and tender romantic kisses, teasing lip-brushing kisses. It was kissing as it was meant to be; it was the kind of kissing we'd left behind after we started having sex. Neither of us could get enough.

Without really making a conscious decision to do so, I found myself slipping off his lap and onto my knees in front of him, leaning over his lap from between his legs. I unbuttoned his shirt slowly and kissed my way down his chest and abs, pausing only briefly to work open his fly and pull his zipper down. I leaned down and kissed his bulging manhood through his cotton boxers. I alternated between rubbing him with my hands and kissing up and down the length of his warm hardness, evoking frequent moans of pleasure from him.

I slid my fingers into the waistband of his shorts and tugged lightly, and looking lustily into his eyes I said, "These are in my way."

He lifted his hips, allowing me to pull his boxers and jeans off his hips and down to his knees, at last freeing his member from its confines. In order to intentionally tease Mitch, I didn't rush into anything, but rather knelt there in front of him, licking my lips and staring greedily at his gorgeous long, hard cock. I was now completely unable to think of any of the many reasons why for so many years I had come to almost completely deny Mitch any kind of oral pleasure. Silly woman, I chided myself silently. Anyway, I reminded myself, things were going to be different now.

I wanted nothing more than to fill my hungry mouth with his hot flesh, but I resisted the strong temptation to simply plunge my mouth over him. Instead I placed my hands on his thighs and slowly moved my mouth toward his bulging member, which was twitching in anticipation. I looked up into his eyes as he stared down at me moving upon him with painstaking intentionality. I know he saw the same desire in me that I saw in him, our eyes ablaze with fire and passion, though his were mostly transfixed upon my approaching mouth.

I stuck my tongue out as far as I could, for visual effect, and very lightly licked, using just the tip, all the way from his balls to the head in one long motion. I paused to lustily gaze up at him again, my mouth poised so close to his cock that I could feel the heat radiating upon my lips.

"Are you ready for it?" I teased, reiterating his own words.

"I'm ready," he replied, just as I had.

"Starting now?"

"Right now." He was practically begging.

"It's going to be better than it's ever been," I reminded him.

I licked my lips slowly, for effect, before plummeting my mouth down over him, taking him in as far I as possibly could, until the tip of him pressed firmly against the back of my throat. I fought back my gag reflex and held him there for as long as I could hold my breath, allowing my tongue to swirl about him as best I could with my mouth so completely filled.

"Oh my gawd," he gasped repeatedly. He sounded so excited that I wondered if he might come immediately and fill my mouth. And maybe that would even be okay.

I lifted my mouth off of him as swiftly as I had taken him in and looked him once more in the eyes, which were staring in rapt attention. I kept my eyes locked on him as I gently kissed the head of his cock. I stuck out my tongue, this time making it broad and flat, sweeping it firmly over the tender flesh on the front. I could sense every vein that bulged out along the way. His eyes darted back and forth between my piercing gaze and my massaging tongue.

I don't know how long I spent kissing, licking and sucking every inch of his wonderful manhood, over and over again. I didn't really know what I was doing, but I gauged what he liked best by his facial expressions and by his groans, moans and sighs. I had many years of inattention to make up for, but truthfully, I wasn't just doing it for him, though I could clearly tell how he loved every bit of what I was doing. No, I was doing it just as much for me. I couldn't get enough of him. Feelings of love and desire flooded over me that I thought had long since died, and I was like a woman possessed. I found myself thinking, saying and doing things I'd never even dreamed of before.

I raised myself up to kiss Mitch at one point, taking a brief break from loving on his cock, and as I resumed my kneeling position after a long and lusty kiss my nipples brushed over his hardness, sparking a naughty new idea in me. I pulled open the front of the chemise and gently rubbed my nipples up and down the length of his cock, alternating between sides. It was a deeply erotic feeling that I'd never felt before. I then pressed my tits around him and stroked him up and down with my cleavage as he thrust mightily between them, gasping the whole time with delight.

I felt a definite slipperiness develop between my breasts as he began to ooze out pre-come onto my chest. As I knelt back in place in front of him I noticed a large drop formed precariously upon the tip, and involuntarily my tongue swept over it, tasting his salty sweetness for the first time in my life.

"Mmmm," I cooed with my best naughty voice, "Delicious." I licked my lips seductively and then went back to kissing and licking and sucking with wild abandon. He was groaning louder and more intently that ever. Several more times after that I used my hands or breasts to force more drops of love-juice from him before licking him clean. Each taste only made me want more, and soon I was fantasizing about him spilling his full load of come into my mouth. Though the idea had never appealed to me before, the more I imagined it, the more I wanted it. Yes, I actually wanted it - desperately.

Still, as much I desired to taste his come, there was an ache between my legs that also needed urgently to be satisfied. And finally I shocked him and myself equally when I looked up at him and said forcefully, "I need your hard cock in my pussy right now!"

I climbed over him, raising the chemise to expose my sex, and kissed him fervently as I slowly spread my swollen, soaking wet lips over the tip of his rigid rod. He entered me easily, for I was more ready for him than I could ever recall. I bounced greedily up and down upon his shaft, as much turned on by the wonderful filled-full sensation as I was by the tremendous sloshing sounds that were emanating from our nether regions and the groans of pleasure coming from my husband. I ground myself into him, rubbing my clit against the base of his hardness and inching myself closer and closer to orgasm.

I thrashed upon him ever more desperately and wildly as I felt myself rising toward an undeniable peak of pleasure. Mitch grabbed one of my tits as it swung before his face, and drew it into his warm, wet mouth. When he clamped his mouth down over it and began flicking his tongue over my nipple, that was all it took to send me over the edge. I sailed into the longest and most delightful orgasm of my life, as I writhed with delight upon my husband, my hips thrusting frantically in order to wring every bit of pleasure I could from my body.

Just as I was gradually coming down from my peak I felt Mitch's body tense as he was thrusting up into me, holding me up by my hips so he could pound me furiously from underneath. Even in my post-orgasmic daze, I realized that he would be coming within seconds, and I suddenly recalled my deep desire to taste his come, to drink in his pleasure with my mouth. I vaulted off of his lap and sank to my knees just as the first spurt of sperm shot from the tip of his convulsing cock, landing against my right cheek. Swiftly I lowered my lips over his spurting member as he continued to pulse out jet after jet of creamy warm come into my welcoming mouth. My mouth filled quickly and I swallowed repeatedly to keep every drop I could for myself. It was an erotic concoction of our juices mixed together, and I wanted it all.

At last it seemed he was finished filling my mouth, and after savoring the feeling and taste of him for a few seconds longer, I slid his softening member from between my lips, looked him once more in the eyes, and swallowed the last of his seed.

Exhausted but extremely satisfied, I climbed back onto his lap. I lowered my mouth to his, and he eagerly tasted the sweet blend of our love juices with his lips and tongue. We cuddled and kissed for a long time, though perhaps with slightly less vivacity than before.

"So do you like your present?" he asked when we finally paused our make-out session.

"I can tell you this. If this is what it gets me, you can buy me as much lingerie as you want, Valentines Day or not."

"If this is what it gets me, you can pretty much count on it!" he replied enthusiastically.

I sat up on his lap to give him a little thank you kiss, which unintentionally started another round of passionate kissing. Pretty soon I felt something growing hard again beneath me, probing between my legs.

"Oh my god," I gasped, "again, already?"

He pulled me away from him slightly and holding me gently by the bare shoulders gave me a look that was as sexy as it was sweet.

"Are you ready for it?" he inquired with a wicked grin.

"Right now?" I asked in sheepish surprise.

"Right now!" he said emphatically.

Without hesitation and while still gazing lovingly at him, I quickly slipped his rapidly stiffening manhood deftly and deeply into me. As I rocked against him, we both moaned our thoughts in unison. "It's going to be better than it's ever been."

"It already is," I smiled, thrusting my hips with newfound vigor. "It already is."

Js_Keeper
Js_Keeper
196 Followers
12