Better Than Popcorn

Story Info
She finds enjoyment in a darkened theatre.
782 words
4.06
43.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CanadianM
CanadianM
286 Followers

I was totally bummed out. Here I had thought it was going to be a romantic evening, and then you decided that we would have dinner in a noisy, crowded sports bar and then go to some stupid action movie you had heard about at work.

But, I thought, you are usually so good to me that I guess that I can wait for the intimate romantic dinner that I hoped for.

As we walked from the restaurant to the theatre, a light rain was falling and the gloominess seemed to match the funk that I was in.

We entered the theatre and sat near the back. The place was only about half full and I noticed that the audience was mostly guys.

As the lights dimmed, a mischevious plan comes to my mind. As you are attempting to watch the movie, I'm sitting there bored.

I'm wearing a short denim skirt, low cut shirt, and have on red boy cut panties.

I look over at you with a devious smile and move as close to you as I can. I put my hand on your thigh, and being tracing little circles, getting as close to your cock as I can, but not yet touching it. I look up at you wondering what you think of this and I see your sexy smile. I take that as a cue to continue.

Already, I'm starting to get wet, and my panties are very damp.

I reach down, and unsnap and unzip your jeans and quietly open your shorts. You look down at me, almost surprised, but I can tell by your expression that you want to see how far I will go. I reach down and gently tease your cock, running my fingers along the shaft, lightly touching, circling the head. I am so happy to see you respond to my touches, slowly becoming erect.

I lift up the arm separating us so I can have better access to you. I snuggle up close to you, and reach down and start to stroke you very slowly. I lay my head on your shoulder and you feel my hot breath on your neck. Your cock is so hard and is begging for my lips to be on it. I want to taste you so badly.

I rise up and then lie down on my stomach across the seats. I bring my lips to you and start kissing your hard cock, my tongue flicking across the head while my hand is caressing the shaft. You let out a quiet moan as you feel my wet lips on your cock. I begin sliding them up and down the length of you. I am moaning softly, just loud enough to let you know I am enjoying what I am doing to you.

I feel you reach down into my shirt and start fondling my breasts. Your fingertips find my nipple and gently pinch it. "Mmmmm," I moan. You know how much I love having my nipples pinched. Your hand moves in search of my other hard nub, and when your fingers graze it, I moan again. I am getting more and more excited and I start moving my mouth up and down faster on your hard shaft. One of my hands reaches down and starts to massage your balls.

I suddenly feel your cock twitch and your balls tighten. Eagerly, I look forward to the treat that I know I am going to get. My head continues to bob up and down, my hot lips on your shaft, urging you to cum. Suddenly, quicker than I expect, I feel your hot cum shoot into the back of my throat, and I hear you let out a low grunt of pleasure. Greedily I swallow the beautiful cum that spurts from your cock. I continue to sucking, wanting and needing more. I milk every drop from your loins, savoring the salty sweet taste of you.

As I feel your cock soften in my mouth, I sit up and lean against you, giving you a passionate kiss.

I look around flushed with excitement and am almost disappointed to see that none of the others seem to have noticed what we have been doing. It has not been my quiet romantic evening, yet it has been exciting. I almost wished that someone had seen us and seen how well I pleased my man.

When the movie ends, we walk hand and hand down the street and you lean close and whisper, "Let's go home and make love all night!"

I smile and think that perhaps my evening is not going to be the disappointment that I had thought it was.

CanadianM
CanadianM
286 Followers