Better Than Reality

Story Info
Your lust still lingers.
768 words
3.88
8.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Dreams can seem so real sometimes* Enjoy!

I had recently arrived and somehow or the other, you were at a hotel near the airport. I told you I was going to pass by and take you out for a few drinks and dinner. I get to the hotel and of course you were not ready, so I sat watching TV on the bed while you were in the bathroom showering. You stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around you and beads of water on your shoulders. You asked if I could help you pick an outfit because you couldn't decide. I stood behind you as you leaned over the bed laying out two combinations. I told you that my imagination was limited and I would need to see them on you in order to make a proper decision.

Without hesitation, you dropped the towel and stepped towards the bed. At first, I stood there in awe, but that only lasted for a split second. I reached forward and leaned into you, I kissed you on the neck and you moaned softly. I continued to kiss you on your neck and back, you legs seem to get wobbly and you leaned forward onto your hands on the bed. I bent my knees and progressed my kisses to your lower back and then to your ass.

I caressed your ass cheeks and gently spread them open as you willingly spread your legs apart. My tongue moved back and forth from the crack of your ass to your increasingly moist pussy. The taste was sensational and your body responded with short but intense vibrations. You raised one leg onto the bed and reached backward with your left hand to pull my head deeper inside you. This went on for what seemed like extended minutes. After a few long gasps and a deep growl, you pulled forward and away from me. I removed my shirt and helped you off the bed.

We were now facing each other, I was piercing into your eyes, you tip toed and I bent down into a very passionate kiss. By this time, my cock was raging hard and protruding through the top of my loose fitting pants. You unlocked your lips and moved them to my chest, sweeping back and forth between my two nipples, gently biting on them. Your hands loosened my pants, slipped inside my underwear and grabbed my cock firmly.

A small bit of precum glistened on the tip. You sat on the bed and teasingly licked it from the tip and engulfed me inside your mouth. My head fell back in ecstasy as you worked your tongue, lips, and head slowly up and down and side to side. Suddenly you stopped, and climbed onto the bed on your all fours. You looked backward over your shoulder and beckoned me.

I kicked my pants and underwear off my feet and knelt behind you, I held your ass cheeks in the palms of my hands and slowly pressed inside of you, I felt your slippery pussy lips part as you wiggled your ass backwards. I increased the pace of my forward motion and felt your pussy clinch every inch of me inside you. The moans and sighs filled the room. The actions between us gradually switched from gentle to aggressive as I flipped you over and you placed your legs over my shoulder.

I held you just above your waist and you started to massage your clit. I could see your toes curl and you bit your lips as you tumbled towards orgasm. Your nipples were erect and flooded with colour as we both feverishly thrust towards each other. Your orgasm was intense; you twitched and squirmed beneath me until the feeling subsided. I lifted you up from your back and you were now sitting on top of my bent knees. You started grinding your hips onto my cock while I held your soft breasts tightly to my chest. I could feel the warm liquid from your pussy seeping down my balls. I closed my eyes as a series of emotions flooded my mind and I came.

We stayed in that position for a few seconds, just holding each other with occasional soft kisses. We laid in bed for a few minutes in complete silence, as if we were recounting the night's events in our head. I got up to take a shower and that's when I woke up. I sat up in my bed and looked around the room. I was perspiring and felt slightly spent, it seemed so real...