Better than Wine Tasting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,468 Followers

As she stopped, saliva still connected her mouth to the man last in her mouth. She looked up at the guys, stroking their glistening cocks, before turning her wanton gaze to me.

"You can join, or watch, or both," she panted, saliva dripping from her lips. "But I'm going to fuck your friends now."

With that she lay down on her back. Her legs parted towards Mark, and he didn't miss a beat. She locked eyes with me as he climbed on top of her, and her mouth gaped wide in a muted shriek as he guided his cock inside her. I had seen this passionate expression on her face countless times, but never in response to another man entering her pussy.

Mark started slow, but soon built up the pace. She spread her legs wide for deeper access, her feet still in delicate sandals as they pointed towards the sky. She bucked her hips up, meeting each thrust. I could tell that it wouldn't be long before she climaxed.

But she stopped Mark, pushing him off her.

"I want both," she panted and turned to Joel. "Your turn."

He had been stroking his cock as he watched, and was more than ready to take over as Mark backed away. He slid inside her with one steady push. He soon shifted to a kneeling position, lifting her hips up as he continued to thrust into her, her upper back resting on the ground. I couldn't tell if this was a favorite position of his, or if he was being a god pal by not obstructing the sight of her body as he fucked her. Mark too must have found the sight of her swaying breast alluring, and kneeling by her side, he began groping her. She returned the favor by stroking his cock.

The notion that it was wrong to watch my wife get fucked by other men didn't even enter my mind. The expression of ecstatic pleasure on her face sent thrills of excitement through my own body. I found myself grunting at the sight. Her wailing escalated with each thrust. I could tell that she was spiraling up towards a climactic release. She turned to me.

"I'm going to come! Oh, honey...! Si, Si! I'm... I'm..!"

She ruptured into an ear-shattering cry, her body shaking in ecstasy as Joel drove her through her climax. He was obviously struggling to hold back, but he too must have wanted to prolong this sinful occasion. He fucked her gently as she came down. She purred with erotic delight.

Looking into her passionate eyes, it was clear that this was not a woman who had had enough. As soon as she regained control of her body, she pulled Mark to the ground. She straddled him, easing herself onto his cock. As she began riding him, Joel found his place next to them, feeding his cock into her hungry mouth.

When Mark's groan indicated that he was getting close, she dismounted from him. She knelt on all fours, holding her ass high. The invite wasn't lost on Joel, who knelt behind her, inserting his cock with a steady thrust. She squealed with delight as he started slamming into her, making her breast sway beneath her.

She looked at me, and then at Mark, who was stroking his cock beside her.

"Next," she panted.

My friends swapped, and as Mark began fucking her, Joel knelt before her. She didn't hesitate, gaping wide as an invitation for his cock. She rocked between them, filled at both ends. Her muffled moans intensified, and it wasn't long before she erupted into another orgasm.

The guys barely let her recover before Joel took over, grabbing onto her hips as he began slamming into her. Turning to me, she looked like she was about to say something, but overwhelmed with erotic pleasure she had lost all words. She turned her mouth to Mark's glistening cock instead. The taste of her own excitement seemed to push her further into wanton ecstasy.

The sun had settled, but the fire had caught momentum, casting sinful shadows as my friends continued to fuck my wife. Her erotic vigor matched her two lovers' as they kept trading places. It was often hard to tell where one orgasm ended, and another one began. I was constantly tempted to join in, especially when Silvia's eyes stared hungrily at my erection. But the court side view of my wife taking on two guys was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen. These were images I wanted a clear as possible memory of.

But all good things must end. The guys eventually needed their release. After being teased by Silvia's naked body all afternoon, it was actually rather impressive that they had lasted as long as they did. She knelt on her blanket, motioning for the men to stand.

"Go on, guys," she said, her sinful eyes looking up at them. "Let's make this perfect. Aim for my face."

I gasped when she said it. It wasn't uncommon for her to grant me that pleasure, often when she was particularly satisfied with the pleasure I had given her. She stared at me, making me feel that this was a reward for me rather than for the two men who had provided for her this evening. As the guys approached her from both sides, she bit her bottom lips and winked at me. They pumped at their cocks, directing them at her welcoming face.

"Oh!" she yelped as the first strand landed across her lips. She broke out in a wide grin, gasping at every splash against her face. She kept her taunting eyes fixed upon me as long as she could. My friends seemed to aim mainly for her mouth, but they lost control during their release, and several strands landed close to her eyes. She closed them, but her grin stayed wide open, cum dripping from her lips.

As their flow eventually subsided, she opened her eyes again. By that time, I was already on my way over to her. She giggled as she saw me. Falling to her back, she spread her legs wide. I was inside her within the blink of an eye. Steadying myself on my straightened arms, I forcefully thrust into her, looking down on her cum-covered face. Multiple white strands contrasted against her olive skin. Her taunting grin turned into an expression of erotic pleasure. Through sheer willpower, I held on long enough to take her through yet another powerful climax.

She wanted it perfect, and I pulled out, shooting my offering onto her already covered face and tits. High on excitement, she giggled erratically as I showered her with strand after strand. My flow seemed to never end.

I helped her sit up as soon as I regained the power over my own body. Covered with cum from her three admirers, it would have been pushing it to describe her as graceful, but somehow she still managed to hold herself with a certain class. She was glowing with erotic pride. Amazed, we stared at her.

"Well, this was better than wine tasting," she said, seductively licking her glistening lips as she winked at me.

We chuckled, but no one found any words.

"All right," she said eventually. "I think I might need a shower."

We helped her to her feet.

"Shall I go with you?" I offered.

"Nah. I think I might need a moment."

She headed for the cabin. Though her knees were obviously week, her ass still swayed with confidence. We stared in awe.

After a moment awkward silence, I decided to pour us some wine.

"So, that happened," I said, handing a glass to each of my friends.

They laughed. "Yeah, I guess it did!"

There were no suiting words to say among friends after sharing one of their wives, and we drank our wine mostly in silence.

"I better go check that she's OK," I said eventually.

Inside, I found her out of the shower, wrapped in a towel and already reapplying make-up.

"Hey, where did you find that?" I asked, pointing at her make-up kit.

"In my bag," she said with a smirk.

"Aha. The one that you claimed was stolen?"

"Yeah, seems like I found it after all," she said, pointing at it next to the bed. "Oops."

"Hmm..." I grunted. "Did you just conspire to get yourself...?"

She looked at me challenging. "Get myself what?"

"To get yourself fucked by two of my friends... You slut!"

She raised her eyebrows and tilted her head, her confident grin never leaving her face. "Is that so?"

I took her in my arms. "You..." I began, and continued while placing kisses on her cheeks. "You devious... Sexy... Adorable... Slut!"

She unwrapped the towel from her body, and I felt my cock grow hard again against her naked skin.

She whispered in my ear. "And you like it, don't you? You like that your wife can be a little slut."

"Yes!" I admitted, not really in a position to argue. "And you know what? I know you like it to."

She smirked. "Maybe."

She pushed me back against the bed and began kissing her way down my body. By the time she reached my cock, I was already fully erect. I gasped as she engulfed me.

I soon heard my friends chuckling, standing in the door.

"We just wanted to check that everything was fine," Joel said. "And it sure seems like it is!"

Silvia didn't turn around, her head continuing to bob in my lap. She was facing away from the door, and I was sure that I saw her arching her back ever so slightly, emphasizing the curve of her alluring ass.

"Yeah, and it turns out Silvia's bag has miraculously reappeared again," I said with a smirk. "Can one of you lock it away in your room? We're staying the weekend, and she's not getting her clothes back until we leave."

Silvia's eyes flew wide open, but continued her oral servitude. But as Mark picked up her bag, she suddenly stopped him.

"Wait!"

I was surprised that she would have any objections, but figured that maybe I was pushing it. But rather than taking back her bag, she made Mark open it for her as she knelt on the floor. She retrieved something before sending Mark off to lock up her bag.

"This might come in handy," she said, placing a jar of lubricant on the bed next to me.

As she returned her mouth to my cock, she reached back with one hand and pulled her cheeks apart, giving my friends a suggestive invite. Soon thereafter, we were on the bed, Silvia impaled with a cock in each of her welcoming openings.

She was a greedy slut, and I loved her for it.

---

A big thanks to Ginger_Scent for her valuable editing comments. The story is part of the April Fool's Day Story Contest, so please vote if you liked it.

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,468 Followers