Better the Second Time Around Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linus1416
Linus1416
57 Followers

Again, Lisa moved without needing direction as Dave took shot after shot. She leaned forward. She laid down. She touched her covered breast. She pretended to unbutton another button. She turned around and leaned over the back of the loveseat showing her barely covered ass. She sat at the edge of the loveseat, spread her legs just a little to show her panties and leaned forward to show her boobs spilling out of her bra.

With a look of pure lust on her face, Lisa began to slowly undo the next two buttons at the top and one at the bottom, leaving only four still somewhat holding the dress together. And of course, Dave kept shooting, filling one SD card and inserting another.

Lisa leaned back and slowly opened her legs wide to reveal panties that struggled to contain her engorged labia. She moved one hand between her legs and the other inside the bra that barely contained her tits. As she did, she heard Dave's breath catch in his throat and knew he wanted—needed more.

And she had more to give.

She stood up from the loveseat and to Dave's surprise, started to walk to the dressing room, saying over her shoulder, "I'll be right back, don't go anywhere."

When she closed the door, Dave collapsed on the loveseat and quickly pulled out his rigid cock and began to stroke it, keeping an ear out for her return. He had no problem with her seeing his cock but didn't want her to think he was like a teenager who couldn't keep his dick in his pants—even though that was exactly what he felt like. Seeing Lisa spread her legs and touch herself was almost more than he could take.

Dave had not been with a woman since his wife died. That was three years ago. And the last couple of months before she died, pain had racked her body such that she could barely tolerate being touched.

For the first year or so after Nancy's death, Dave's grieving heart had no room for another woman and he rarely felt sexual desire. Eventually his heart began to heal and his natural desires resurfaced, but he was determined to avoid sex until he was in a committed relationship. It's not that he was what some would call a prude, he just didn't want the complications of sex with someone he didn't love.

Then Lisa entered his life. He fell in love with her quickly and a strong, almost visceral sexual desire for her soon followed. But he knew her divorce left her feeling vulnerable and uncertain when it came to sex. That, combined with the beliefs fostered by her faith, led her to want to wait until they were married to have sex. And simply put, he loved her enough to wait. But when he proposed, he did insist they set a wedding date sooner rather than later. After all, he was only human.

But now the way she was offering him a visual feast of her partially clothed body was testing his resolve. And he liked it. "Oh, do I like it," he whispered to himself as he stopped stroking. Reluctantly he put his cock back in his pants, got up off the loveseat and picked up his camera just seconds before Lisa re-entered the studio.

His confusion must have shown on his face because Lisa gave him a sly smile. Dave had not known what to expect but he didn't expect her to come back with the dress all buttoned up again. As she walked toward him with that silly smile and a little extra bounce in her step, he suddenly realized; she had taken her bra off! Did she take her panties off too?

Lisa loved the look on Dave's face as she walked into the room. It started with confusion and maybe even disappointment, so as she walked toward him, she put a bounce in her step. Her boobs begin to shake and shimmy and his eyes got wide.

Dave had guessed correctly that she was now naked under the dress. She never would have imagined she would feel comfortable enough with her body and her sexuality to flaunt it for Dave like this. It felt good to be desired again. She felt just a taste of it with Alexa and liked it, but what she was feeling from Dave was far beyond that. It felt wonderful and she was going to make the most of it.

She finally reached Dave, put her hands around his neck, pulled him close and gave him a kiss intended to make sure he knew she wanted him just as much as he wanted her. She smashed her breasts against his chest, no question now about whether she was wearing a bra or not. The kiss intensified and finally out of breath, Lisa pulled away and whispered, "There's time for more of that later, we've got pictures to take." As she turned toward the loveseat, she lowered her hands and brushed one against his crotch as she walked away, looking back over her shoulder to let him know it was not an accident.

Then, she laid down on the loveseat and begin to slowly undo the buttons on the dress. Seeing that he was watching her in amazement, she coyly asked, "Is your camera not working?" As she continued to unbutton the dress, Dave realized she was not going to stop and he started shooting furiously.

Dave could not believe the sexy woman before him was going to be his wife. And what he was seeing now was just a taste of what was to come. He didn't know or really care what had happened to cause this change in her but if Alexa had anything to do with it, he really did owe her; bigtime.

He continued to take photo after photo until Lisa reached the final button and briefly paused to make sure he was ready. She then stood and slowly opened the dress to reveal her body to him for the first time. She looked like a goddess, and he nearly dropped to his knees to worship her.

Her breasts were large and full, the skin pale, having never been kissed by the sun. There was just enough sag to confirm that they were the natural breasts of a mature woman. Her areolas were large, about the size of a silver dollar and a beautiful pink color. They might be larger when she was not excited, but right now they were wrinkled and seemed to push her nipples outward from her breasts nearly half an inch. Her nipples were large and firm, just begging to be licked and sucked. Her chest was dotted with freckles that enhanced rather than detracted from her beauty.

His eyes travelled down to a waist that was smaller than many women her age but which widened to form the hips of a sexy woman. Hips that expressed a sensuousness often found in women who had given birth. Not too big, but big enough to give her tantalizing curves.

Continuing to visually explore her body, his eyes landed on a natural but surprisingly sparse bush, reddish brown in color. It was not thick and wiry like some women who didn't shave. Still, there was enough to point downward to the treasures below, where he could see the beginning of her labia. They seemed relatively petite, yet effectively hid what lay beneath them. He guessed that they were engorged due to Lisa's obvious sexual excitement and he looked forward to getting a closer look to find out.

Eventually his eyes returned to her face to find a slightly amused, yet nervous look. He began to take photos again, still not believing she was letting him photograph her nearly naked. Once again she began to pose, closing the dress partly, covering first her boobs and then her bush and then revealing them both again. She turned around and slowly raised the hem of the dress to reveal her ass in all its glory. Then she turned her head to look back at him and slipped the dress off her shoulders, halting a moment; then letting it fall to the floor, leaving her completely naked. Then as if she had not already fulfilled everything he had dreamed of and more, she leaned forward to reveal her pussy, the lights reflecting its moisture as she did. There was a hush in the room, the click of the shutter, the only sound.

Lost in the moment, Lisa reached between her legs and began to touch herself, inserting a couple of fingers to get them wet and then moving back up to her swollen clit. She took her time, circling her love button slowly, savoring the sensation. The movement of her hand began to pick up speed and she braved a look at Dave to find that he had put down his camera, taken out his cock and was slowly stroking it while watching the show.

Seeing this, Lisa turned around and laid down on the loveseat, spreading her legs and continuing her masturbation. She broke the silence and said, "If you are ok with it, I would still like to wait until we are married for intercourse. I want to be able to give you something special on our wedding night."

Dave nodded numbly and she continued, "But until then, there are other things we can do besides fuck," using a word she couldn't believe had sprung from her lips. Now smiling, she continued, "For example, I really need your tongue on my tits and I want to feel the hardness of your cock in my hands. And if you can spare them, a couple of fingers in my pussy would be nice."

Enjoying his shocked look, she commanded, "Now, take your clothes off and get over here."

In a matter of seconds, Lisa had said aloud three "dirty" names for body parts that she had never uttered in her life and demanded her fiancé strip while she played with herself in front of him. Yet she was surprised to find there was no guilt, no embarrassment. If this was what being naughty meant, then she decided it was nice to be naughty.

Dave quickly took his clothes off and walked over to the loveseat, his cock standing at full mast. Lisa took her free hand and reached for it, caressing it with love. Then she began to squeeze and stroke, enjoying the sensation of a hard cock in her hand and imagining what it would feel like in her pussy.

Dave warned, "You've got me pretty worked up, so I may not last too long if you keep doing that." Lisa let go of him, smiled and said, "I'll take it easy—for now. Why don't you pay some attention to those breasts you seem to like so much?"

Dave got on his knees beside the loveseat and gently, lovingly began to caress her breasts, marveling at the way they felt in his hands. He gently tugged on each nipple and was rewarded with a soft "Oh" from Lisa. He continued teasing her nipples with his fingers and then leaned down to take the closest one into his mouth, flicking his tongue back and forth over its rosy tip.

Lisa let out another moan and her hands attacked her pussy. She used one to work her clit and was trying to insert the fingers of the other. "Why don't you let me take care of that for you?" Dave said, replacing Lisa's fingers in her pussy with his own as she continued circling her clit with the other hand. He started slowly, not sure how much lubrication Lisa had produced. He found she was soaked and quickly picked up speed.

"Deeper! Faster!" Lisa gasped.

Dave obeyed her command and began to finger fuck her while sucking on one nipple and gently squeezing the other with the fingers of his other hand. Lisa realized she now had a free hand and reached down to again stroke Dave's cock, slowly at first and then picking up the pace to match the one Dave had established in her wet pussy. Before long, they were both getting close and it appeared to be a race to see who could cum first.

It turned out to be no contest. Lisa had a head start and was being stimulated in three spots to Dave's one. He felt her stiffen and then a deep moan, almost a scream, escaped from her lips and she momentarily stopped stroking his cock, gripping it tighter as she rode a wave that seemed to last forever. It eventually subsided but it took her a couple of moments to come down from what was perhaps the best orgasm of her life.

When she did, her hand started stoking Dave's cock again, quickly picking up speed. She brought her other hand, still wet from her pussy, to his trembling cock, adding needed lubrication. As she did, he gasped, "I'm close." Without hesitation, she demanded, "Cum on my tits!"

Dave groaned at her words, and as he started to stand, his cock erupted, the first pulse hitting the breast on the other side. The second traveled not quite as far and landed on the nipple his lips had just left. Twice more his cock pulsed, the results again landing on the beautiful tits she had commanded him to cover. Finally finished, he collapsed beside her, stretched an arm over her breasts and leaned in to kiss her; this time a soft, gentle kiss, their passion spent for now.

As their lips parted he whispered, "You are amazing. Today was—it was more than anything I could have ever dreamed of."

"It was for me too. I love you so much!"

"I love you too and..." He paused a moment, his eyes filling with tears. "Thank you. I can't tell you how much this meant to me."

Afraid that she might burst into tears of joy, Lisa joked instead, "Maybe we should thank Alexa, she told me to let my sexy side out to play; that you would love it when I do."

He laughed and said, "Well, she was right." Once again, Dave wondered about Alexa and what had happened in her store to bring about the new, more sexually confident Lisa.

As Dave considered this, Lisa made another decision. She would tell Dave what happened in the changing room with Alexa. She would not begin their life together by keeping secrets from him. She would tell him—but not today.

Today was perfect and she was not going to ruin it by telling him she had been kissed by another woman and it had turned her on so much that she masturbated in the dressing room with the curtain wide open. She didn't doubt that Dave would forgive her; she knew his heart. But she worried that he might think less of her because of it. Still, she planned to tell him—but not today.

Instead she looked down at her chest and began to laugh, "Do you have a towel handy? Someone really made a mess on my boobs."

Linus1416
Linus1416
57 Followers
12