Better the Second Time Around Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linus1416
Linus1416
57 Followers

Claudia agreed that it was and then asked, "So how did you two meet?" Lisa told an abbreviated story of how Alexa helped her with the selection of the lingerie and dress and ended with, "I really have to thank Alexa. I wanted to look sexy for Dave but didn't really know how. I guess I've led kind of a boring life. But she helped me to feel and look sexy."

Claudia gave her a knowing look and said, "Yeah, she's good at that." The look she then gave Alexa made Lisa wonder if Claudia was the friend she mentioned earlier. Claudia interrupted Lisa's thoughts with, "Does Dave do other, uh, boudoir photography? I mean does he take photos like that of other people?"

Surprisingly, the thought had never occurred to Lisa. "I... I don't know. He's never mentioned it and I haven't seen any other photos that suggest he does." She didn't mention the photos of Dave's first wife Nancy of course.

"Well if he does, I might be interested in having him take some of me, but only if you don't mind. I don't expect to look as gorgeous as you do when I get to be your age so I've often thought it might be nice to have some sexy photos taken of me now, when everything is still pretty much where it is supposed to be. Of course, if he doesn't take that kind of photos for other people or if you are not comfortable with it, I understand."

"Like I said, I really don't know if he does that for other people but I can ask him. If he does, I don't mind if he took some of you. You're beautiful and I'm sure you would look great."

"So, it wouldn't bother you if he took pictures like that of other women?"

Lisa thought about it a moment and said, "No, I really don't think it would. To be honest, a few weeks ago, I might have answered differently, but I think I've come a long way since then, thanks to Alexa and Dave. I can see how important it is for a woman to feel sexy and if Dave can help another woman feel that way about herself, then how can I object? Besides, I trust him."

"Thanks! Here's my card. Call me if you think he would be willing to take them." Turning to Alexa she said, "Thanks for bring Lisa in this evening and introducing us. She is amazing!" She turned to a blushing Lisa and said, "And thank you for letting me see the photos of you. They were beautiful." She smiled and with a very brief wink continued, "You've given me something to think about later tonight when I get home."

Lisa's blush deepened as she realized what Claudia was talking about. Alexa gently began to push Claudia out of the booth and said with a smile, "Ok, that's enough. Leave us alone to eat our sandwiches. We need to get to the store to pick out something for Lisa to wear on her wedding night."

"Ooh! Do you need any help with that?"

"No, you stick to feeding her and I'll take care of dressing her."

After Claudia left, Alexa turned to Lisa and apologized. "I'm sorry about Claudia. She comes on a little strong at times but she has a heart of gold and is a great friend."

"Oh, don't worry, I really liked her. And I really don't mind Dave taking pictures of her if he is willing to. I just don't know if he's ever taken pictures like that of anyone besides me—and his first wife of course. She uh, she died from cancer a few years ago."

"That must have been tough on him."

"It was. She must have been an amazing woman. It's... It's been difficult at times, wondering how I compare to her and I sometimes even feel guilty to be so happy when he's been through such heartbreak."

"Ok, you can just put both of those thoughts out of your mind. First, no matter how amazing she was, you are equally amazing. I know we don't know each other well, but it didn't take long for me to see what a wonderful person you are. Second, I talked to Dave, remember. That man is head over heels in love with you. I didn't know about his first wife's death when I talked with him, but I can tell you that the man I talked to was a happy man, so you have been very good for him too."

"Thank you. It really does seem that we were meant for each other."

"I have no doubt that you were."

Alexa returned to the other side of the booth as they began to eat and said, "Now, would you like to hear my big news?"

"Of course. Tell me."

"I'm buying the store!"

"That's wonderful. When? How did it happen?"

Alexa explained, "The lease on our space is up for renewal July 1 and the mall wanted to raise the rate 25%. The owner decided she was not willing to pay it and was planning on just closing the store. I asked her if she would be willing to sell it to me if I could find a place to move to and she said yes. I began to search for a new location and found a great one near Carmel that was affordable. Many of our clients come from that area anyway and I live just north of there so it will be closer for me. Which is good, because if I'm going to make it work, I'm going to have to be there almost all the time since I won't be able to afford much of a staff at first."

"When does it all happen?"

"The purchase is effective May 1, just a little over a week from now but the new store won't be ready until late June, just before the current lease is up.

"Can you afford to buy it?"

"Just barely, but I think so. The owner gave me a really good price, since she was planning on closing the store anyway. She's letting me pay her over the next few months from sales. I have some money set aside to help get the new location set up. I won't have much left for advertising and promotion but I get to keep the store name, Anastasia's, so that will help with name recognition."

"Maybe Dave can help you with some of the advertising and promotion. I bet he would give you a really good deal on printing and he might have some good ideas on promotion."

"He would do that? Why? He doesn't even really know me?"

Well, he is a really great guy, but I also think he'd do it because he thinks he owes you."

"He owes me? What could he possibly think he owes me for?"

Hesitating a moment, Lisa looked down at the album, still open in front of her. She touched the page and said, "For this." Then, this time without hesitation, she turned the album around to face Alexa, turned the page and said, "And for that."

Alexa's mouth opened in shock and she said, "Oh, wow!"

Lisa continued quietly, "And for what happened after that picture was taken." She waited another moment and then closed the album.

"That was... You looked... You looked sexy as.... Wow! Just wow!"

"Thank you. Now you see why I wasn't quite ready to show it to Claudia?"

"Of course. I mean, it's beautiful. You're beautiful. But it is very intimate. I'm curious, why did you decide to show it to me?"

Now feeling bolder, Lisa looked Alexa in the eyes and said, "Because you've already seen me like that, haven't you? Not exactly, I mean. But close enough."

Blushing, Alexa said, "I didn't know you saw me watching."

"I didn't. My eyes were closed. But somehow, I knew. And I... Well, I guess I liked it. It excited me even more, thinking—hoping you were watching me. That moment—and your kiss," she added quietly, "along with your suggestion as I was leaving the store to let my sexy side out to play... They all helped me become the sexy woman for Dave that I longed to be."

Lisa hesitated then said, "There's one more thing you should know."

"What?"

"I told Dave what happened at the store."

"All of it?"

"Yes."

Lisa told Alexa about that morning. That she was scared to tell Dave but didn't want to keep secrets from him. She talked about how nervous she was. She told her how surprised she was by Dave's reaction. She then surprised herself by telling Alexa about all the events of the day leading up to Dave's proposal that they get married tomorrow. She didn't even notice when during the telling, Alexa reached over and gently held her hand.

It felt good to share her experiences with someone. She had never had a friend she could talk to about things like that. She had good friends of course, but she would never have been comfortable telling them the things she told Alexa. And somehow, she knew that Dave would not mind her telling Alexa.

Lisa finished with, "So you see, Dave and I both really feel like we owe you a lot. Maybe he could have eventually convinced me to dress and act sexier, but it would have taken awhile to accomplish what you did in just one bra fitting."

They both laughed at that and then Alexa got serious and with tears in her eyes, said, "Thank you for telling me all this. First, it makes me feel so much better about my little indiscretion last week. Second, like I said, I'm living vicariously through you and I'm not sure I would have the nerve to do what you did. Finally, it really makes me feel good to think I can make a difference in someone's life. Sometimes it seems like I'm just selling clothes—something anyone can do. But maybe sometimes I'm doing more than that. Maybe I am making a difference."

"Oh, you are. You have a gift for making people feel comfortable with themselves. For making them see things about themselves that they had never seen before. Like how sexy they can be," she added with a smile. Lisa looked at her watch and said, "Don't we need to be getting to the store?"

Alexa looked at the time and exclaimed, "Yes, thank you!" She reached to open her purse.

Lisa stopped her saying, "This one is on me. Save your money for your new store. You go on. I'll pay the bill and be right there."

On cue, Claudia came over to the booth, gave Alexa a hug and said, "Thanks for coming and thanks for bringing Lisa in."

As Alexa left, Claudia slipped into the booth across from Lisa and said, "Do you have another couple of minutes?"

"Sure, Alexa probably has a few things to do at the store before I get there."

"Did Alexa tell you about buying the store?"

"Yes, isn't it exciting?"

"Very exciting! But a bit scary too. How much do you know about Alexa?"

"Nothing really. I mean it feels like I've known her forever, but I guess I don't really know anything about her. It seems she knows a lot more about me than I know about her."

"Alexa has a wonderful way of making you feel comfortable around her."

"Yes, exactly."

"You would never know that she has had a very difficult life. It's not my place to give you details but I'll just say that she has no family—at least none anyone would want to claim—and she doesn't have much financially. But if anyone can make a go of buying and moving Anastasia's, it's Alexa. Still, I worry about her."

Lisa thought about this a moment and said, "I may be in a position to help her financially. Do you think she would let me?"

"I don't know... I really don't know. She has a certain pride, justified, I'd say, that she has done everything on her own. I really don't know how she would react."

"I did offer Dave's help in printing and marketing and she didn't reject it, so maybe I can find a way to approach her about providing some financial assistance too."

"I hope you can. I have a feeling she is going to need it." She paused and then continued, "She likes you a lot, you know. After you were in her store last week, she came in here and talked about this amazing woman who wanted to look sexy for her fiancé. She never mentioned your name of course but when you came in with her tonight, I knew it was you. She described you perfectly." As she said this, she glanced down at Lisa's chest causing Lisa to blush. "After meeting you, and especially after seeing those amazing photos, I understand why you intrigued her so."

Claudia hesitated and then continued, "It's not easy being alone at 30. I think both of us thought we'd be married with two kids by now. Maybe it will still happen. Maybe not. But I think seeing how happy you are at your age, finding new love, gives her hope. Hell, it gives me hope. It also gives me hope that maybe I can look as gorgeous as you in 20 years. Still, I think if your fiancé is willing to take some photos of me, I'll do it. Nothing too risqué. Something tasteful, just not what I would be willing to show my parents."

With that she laughed and began to rise when Lisa stopped her by tapping the album and quietly saying, "Would you like to see the last photo? I'll warn you, it is risqué and I'm not sure whether it would be considered tasteful or not, but I certainly would never show it to my mother, or my adult children, for that matter."

Claudia sat back down and said, "Of course, if you're sure."

Lisa said, "To be honest, I can't believe I even showed you the other ones, but yes, if you would like to see it, I want you to."

Lisa opened the album, turned to the last page and then turned it around to face Claudia. Claudia gasped and said, "Oh my, no wonder Alexa has the hots for you."

Immediately realizing what she had said, she quickly pleaded, "I'm sorry! Please don't tell her I said that. She never told me as much, but she and I are pretty close, and I can tell when she's into someone. Don't get me wrong, she likes guys, but like me, she appreciates beauty in both sexes." She looked at Lisa's breasts again and then back down at the photo of Lisa naked, her back to the camera with one hand on her breast and one between her legs and asked, "Has Alexa seen this?"

Lisa nodded. "I showed it to her just before she left. I never would have had the confidence to pose like that without her help when I bought the lingerie."

"Well I'd say your fiancé has a way of making you feel comfortable too, if he was able to convince you to pose like that."

"I've never met anyone like him. You'll see what I mean if he agrees to take photos of you. But I can't blame him for that pose; I... I got carried away that evening. That seems to be happening a lot lately."

"Well I'm sure he loves it. And you weren't like this before meeting Alexa?"

"No, about the farthest from it."

"Well, like we said, she has a way of making people feel comfortable."

"Speaking of that, I need to get going. I've got some shopping to do." She gave Claudia the money for the bill and a nice tip.

"Well enjoy yourself." Claudia continued below her breath, "I know Alexa will."

***

Lisa arrived at Anastasia's a little before 7:30 and was surprised to find Alexa the only one there. "Sara and Teri said the last couple of hours were really slow and so I told them to go on home," Alexa explained. "Thanks for dinner tonight. What did you think of Claudia?"

"She's great! And beautiful, too. I can see why you like her." Realizing how that might sound, Lisa stammered, "I... I mean I can see why you are friends."

Alexa's face colored a bit and she said, "You probably guessed that Claudia was the friend I mentioned earlier—you know, we help each other out sometimes."

"Yes, I kind of thought she might be. Please don't think I'm judging you though. Like I said, she is beautiful. She's very sensual too and I imagine she can be—uh—very 'helpful' at times." Lisa finished with a smile.

Alexa returned her smile and said, "Yes, she is. Thanks for being so nice to her when she invited herself to look at your album with us. She can be a bit... Well, she can sometimes..."

Lisa interrupted her and said, "I understand. And no worries. I was surprised to find I didn't mind her looking at them. I even showed her the last one after you left."

"You did? Wow! I mean, that picture was so erotic and you looked so... Well, you looked turned on."

Lisa laughed, "I was! I sure wouldn't have posed like that if I wasn't."

"Well, you looked beautiful in all of them. I'm glad the things you bought here helped."

"You helped more than the lingerie did." Lisa fidgeted with her hands as she continued, "The way you looked at me that night," she lowered her voice, "and the kiss, gave me the courage I needed to show my body to Dave. It made me think I wasn't the old woman I imagined myself to be."

"How you ever thought that in the first place, I'll never know, but I hope you can see now how beautiful you are."

"I'm not sure I'll ever think of myself as beautiful, but I guess I look pretty good for a 50-year-old woman."

"Not good; great! So, let's see what we can find for you to wear tomorrow night to knock Dave's socks off." She winked and continued, "Or preferably, his pants. Did you have anything in mind?"

"Absolutely nothing! This happened so quickly, I haven't even had time to think about it."

Alexa said, "I feel like we've become friends so if you don't mind, I'm going to speak frankly tonight, ok?"

"Of course. We are friends and I want you to tell me what you think. I value your opinion."

Alexa looked at Lisa's chest, smiled and said, "Ok then. With that rack, you have to have a bustier."

Lisa laughed. "Well, it would certainly be something new for me. I've never even tried one on."

"Unfortunately, our inventory is down right now, but I have one in black I think is your size that you'll look great in. I set it aside when I first got here. It's waiting for you in your booth. Go on back and get started, I'm going to go ahead and lock the doors since it's almost closing time anyway."

"Oh, I almost forgot. I need to find a dress for the wedding tomorrow too. Something that would look appropriate at a poolside cookout but would still be nice for the wedding."

"I think I've got just the thing for you. I'll bring it back after I lock the doors and we can start with it. Just strip down to your bra and panties."

Lisa was nervous as she walked back to the changing area. Alexa had referred to "your booth." Somehow that made it more intimate than just referring to the changing area in general. Yes, she was nervous, but to be honest, she was also excited and could even feel the beginning of moisture between her legs. A bustier! Those were designed to accentuate a woman's breasts. How would she look in one? At least she could keep her own panties on—for now. But what if she tried on something else? Would she be completely naked with Alexa again? What would that mean? What might happen? The questions in her mind were endless and she thought again about Dave and how excited he got at the thought of her with Alexa. Would anything happen between them tonight? Should she let it?

She started to close the curtain but remembered that Alexa was closing the store so she left it open. Her mind was a confused mess as she slipped out of her shoes and removed her blouse. She noticed the stain on her bra. Nothing she could do about it now. She removed her slacks and waited for Alexa.

Just then Alexa came around the corner with a dress and a long white nightgown. "I brought the gown back in case you want something more traditional for your wedding night. But first, let's try the dress." It was a floral summer print with a deep V neck and had a banded waist with a sash that tied at the back. The dress was ankle length with a split to about knee height. Lisa thought it was a beautiful dress but worried about the deep V.

Alexa took the dress off the hanger and unzipped it. She leaned down to allow Lisa to step into the dress. Lisa was looking down and quickly realized that Alexa was not wearing a bra when her loose blouse opened. She hadn't noticed at the restaurant that Alexa was braless. Wait—she distinctly remembered seeing a bra strap when Alexa was sitting across from her. So that meant she had taken it off before Lisa got to the shop. Lisa could see the fullness of Alexa's breasts and as Alexa leaned forward just a bit more, her nipples were revealed. Just then, Alexa looked up and saw Lisa looking down at her and smiled, realizing she must be giving a show.

Lisa stood there staring until Alexa cleared her throat slightly and said, "You can step into the dress now." Embarrassed that she was caught looking, Lisa quickly stepped into the dress. Alexa lifted it up enough to let Lisa slip her arms into it then continued to lift the straps over her shoulders. She walked behind Lisa and standing close to her, zipped the dress. Then she walked around to the front, adjusting the dress as she did. Satisfied with how it looked, she turned Lisa to the mirror and said, "What do you think?"

Linus1416
Linus1416
57 Followers