Better to Ask Forgiveness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're finished, right?" Celia asked. "I can't cum anymore."

Looking up from my vantage point, I replied, "I guess I underestimated the amount of time needed to do the job. I better put another 15 minutes back on the clock."

"Noooooooooooooooo," Celia cried, "you prom.........."

The gag was back in her mouth before she could finish the sentence. Just as quickly I returned to that wonderful place between her legs and attacked her pussy. My tongue danced all over Celia's gleaming pussy accompanied by the sounds of her non-stop cries of ecstasy. I reluctantly stopped when the alarm beeped.

Eating that beautiful cum-filled pussy made my cock rock hard again. I sat astride Celia's upper torso and began to taunt her.

"See how swollen I am. Look at how hard your magnificent pussy made me."

I gripped my shaft hard with my right hand. The head of my cock, now engorged with blood, was almost purple. A drop of precum dangled precariously from my opening.

"I really need to cum. I want to put my cock between those luscious breasts and fuck you. I'll let your wrists loose so you can push your tits around my cock. Once I cum, I promise I'll let you go. Deal?"

Once Celia gave me an affirmative head nod, I reached over and unchained her wrists. As I placed my cock in the middle of her chest, Celia maneuvered her breasts so that their spongy softness enveloped my eager cock. Lubricated with precum, my cock glided between those walls of tender breast flesh. Sensing that I was about to explode, Celia pushed her breasts closer, narrowing the space between them.

"This is so good," I gasped. "It's almost as tight as your pussy."

With one final thrust, my cock erupted spewing its load all over her chest. I leaned forward and looked at the cum beginning to pool on Celia's tits.

"You know, I really didn't pay that much attention to your breasts. They are quite beautiful and I love when your nipples get so hard. I bet they feel neglected. I don't want them leaving here disappointed."

Before Celia could react, I grabbed her wrists and reattached the chains. She thrashed about the bed, trying to loosen the grip the chains had on her body. Her squeals of no were audible even though the red ball gag was planted firmly in her mouth.

I went around the bed and made the cuffs even tighter. Positioning myself by her right breast, I began coating each nipple with cum. I painted each nipple with a coat of creamy white semen until they sprouted to attention. Celia was so multi orgasmic, she was cumming even though I was not anywhere near her pussy.

Knowing my time with her was growing short, I was determined to look for the Holy Grail, her G spot, hidden away inside her pussy. Lightly nibbling on her nipple, I inserted my middle finger inside. Celia's soaking wet pussy easily absorbed the digit. Once inside, I bent my finger at the crook, moved it with a "come hither" motion and searched her vaginal wall.

It wasn't long before I felt a patch that was raised and a bit rougher than the rest. As soon as I pressed my finger on it, Celia's body stiffened. When I squeezed a little harder, Celia desperately tried to drive her hips upward. As I clamped my mouth around her nipple and tugged, Celia's lower back lifted off the bed as much as the restraints would allow. I pulled harder on her stiff nipple as her whole body quaked in a series of orgasmic contractions. I pulled the gag out of her mouth so he that I could hear her screams of pleasure.

"Oh God, I'm cumming so hard, please don't stop."

I kept steady pressure on that spot as Celia continued in the throes of orgasm after orgasm. It was getting late and I knew she needed to get home to pick up her son. I slid my finger out of her and released her from the cuffs. She remain motionless on the bed, winding down from her fits of orgasmic contractions. I sat on the edge of the bed, next to her, admiring her beautiful, sexy body. After a few minutes of complete silence, Celia sat up and said, "I better get going."

I continued to watch her as she began to get dressed. Sitting there, I thought I needed to say something, but decided that saying nothing would be the wisest course of action. When she finished dressing, Celia sat down next to me. She turned to me, put her hands around my neck and kissed me with a passion that sent me back to that November night, eight years ago. As our tongues danced deep inside our mouths, I felt my cock stirring. I wanted her to stay but I knew it wasn't possible.

Celia let go of her grip from my neck and pulled her lips from mine. As she got up, she looked back at the bed. A sizeable wet spot was visible where her gorgeous pussy had been during the evening.

"Sorry, I left a mess," she said with a devilish smile on her face.

"Oh, it's Ok," I blurted out, "it's a nice reminder of a great time."

"Yes, it was," she replied, "but next time it's my turn."

With that, Celia walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs. As I sat on the bed in stunned silence, I heard my kitchen door open and then shut. I heard her start the car, shift into reverse and the engine's fading sound as she backed down my driveway, pulled into the street and headed home.

12