Better with Age Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave meanwhile had regained his focus, albeit still very much aware of the half naked woman nearby. He finished clipping the hedges roughly ten minutes later and walked back towards the shed, past Amber, to put away the clippers and take out the lawnmower, when it occurred to him, "Hey Amber, is the lawnmower noise going to ruin your relaxing mood here?"

Amber turned in the lounger to face him, "No Mr. Goldie, not at all, I'm just happy to be here, but isn't it too nice of a day to be working so hard in this heat?" Amber seemed to slightly slur her words, her drink about half empty now. Dave stood for a moment contemplating her words. "You know what," he began, "you're completely right."

Amber's face lit up and she smiled, "Yay! Why don't you come sit with me and have a drink?" Dave smiled and nodded, "I'll be right back then, I'm in the mood for a beer."

Amber jumped up from her lounger, "I'll get you one!" she said eagerly, but the momentum of her standing coupled with the alcohol and heat made her stumble forward, right towards Dave. Amber, unprepared for the random movement of sorts, flailed about as if unsure how to recover, but Dave confidently braced himself and caught Amber by the sides, preventing any kind of fall. He laughed lightly, "Are you sure you'll make it there alive?" he said softly, Amber looking even more embarrassed than earlier in the hallway upstairs. She gathered herself and said in the most serious way she could muster, "Absolutely." She stepped away from Dave, her arms having landed on his firm chest, sliding down and along his arms. She turned and walked back towards the kitchen patio doors, Dave's eyes were glued to her figure, particularly to her yellow covered bottom.

As Amber disappeared into the house, Dave moved one of the loungers next to Amber's, slightly facing hers, when he noticed that oddly enough, there was in fact only one lounger out on the deck. As Amber returned from the kitchen holding a Guinness, Dave asked "Where is Hayley? Weren't you two going to hang out today?"

"She forgot about something that she needed to help her uncle Greg with", replied Amber. "Ah yes," said Dave, his brother Greg had mentioned that the other day. "Did she say how long she would be?"

As Amber was about to answer, her mobile rang indicating that she has received a text message.

"Hey Ambs. More to do than I thought. Be back in hour and a half. Keep drinking, I'll catch up later!"

Amber held up the phone to Dave, "She just said she'll be home in about an hour and a half." She handed Dave the beer and they both sat down on the lounger. Dave was still sweating from the yard work, and Amber asked "Aren't you boiling with that shirt on?"

Dave replied "Yeh, I guess I didn't think it'd be nearly as hot as it is right now," and he sat up and took of the shirt, again exposing his firm, well kept upper body to Amber, "but I guess we're not sort of matching any more, we both had yellow tops on."

Amber smiled and contemplated his comment, then without real thought or hesitation, sat up and reached behind her, pulling free the ties that held the knots of her bikini top, pulling it off and throwing it on the ground next to her, her beautiful, perky breasts standing at attention, Dave's mouth ajar in shock.

"There," said Amber, "Now we're both matching tops again." As she leaned back in the lounger and took another long sip of her drink, her poker face cemented in. Dave looked thunderstruck, but after the events of this morning, and her forward behavior since then, he decided to simply let it all go and enjoy the view; hell, it wasn't every day he had the opportunity to see such youthful beauty before him. "I guess we are," he said as he lifted his beer, "Cheers then, to matching and relaxing."

Their glasses touched, sips of drink continued to be taken, and the conversation evolved in a very casual way. Things with school, life in general, new movies coming out, good TV shows in the works, everything that friends would discuss on a nice day in the sun, drinks in hand, a topless Amber now simply part of the conversation. After nearly ten minutes of chatting, both drinks neared emptyness at the same time. "Care for a beer? My turn to go get us some." Dave said, assuming that Amber had only had that one large drink, not the two she had actually consumed. "Yes please" replied Amber. Dave stood up and adjusted the waistband of his own shorts, his crotch at Amber's eyelevel, and a very apparent and obvious outline of his manhood standing out. Dave knew that now she was in fact staring at it, mere inches from her face, but he considered it all fair play after her little bikini top trick.

As Dave walked inside the patio door, Amber threw her head back onto the lounger and sighed. Dave was so easy to talk to, so much more mature than the boys she knew, and she was clearly having an effect on him. She checked the time on her phone; Hayley would be back in a little over an hour now, so she decided to make the most of her time alone here with Dave. She picked up her phone and top and walked back towards the house, meeting Dave at the door as he was about to come back out.

"I was getting pretty hot out there, mind if we sit and drink in the living room?" Amber said while taking the beer from Dave's hand.

"Sure thing, it's nice and cool in here anyways." Amber didn't wait for Dave to turn back first, but instead stepped in close, brushing her bare chest to his as she moved past. Dave again was caught off guard, but simply told himself to go with it, it was harmless fun for now.

Amber sat down with beer in hand on the right side of the large couch facing the television, and Dave joined her on the opposite side, leaving the middle seat unoccupied, the "buffer zone" between the two. Though it had been a good twenty minutes or so of being outside, it definitely did not yet feel normal to be sitting next to Amber, topless and so casual. Amber turned on the TV, lowering the volume as she began flipping through the multitude of channels that their satellite provided. The two resumed the friendly small talk that they had been having outside, but quickly Dave turned the conversation towards relationships.

"How's the love life in school?" Dave asked as nonchalantly as possible, his eagerness lost on Amber's current relaxed and tipsy state. Amber was glad that the conversation had finally moved this way, she had been too nervous even after drinks to bring it up. She smiled and looked over at Dave before saying "It's totally crap," she sighed lightly, "everyone I meet is an immature boy, too drunk to really satisfy me, or too inexperienced. I wish I could be with someone older, with a great body and a great personality."

Amber looked back at the TV and concluded with "Kind of like you, Mr. Goldie."

Dave's cock instantly hardened at the sound of this, though the way he was sitting with his right leg up made it easy to hide this development. They sat in utter silence for what seemed like a long while, until Amber flipped to one of the upper channels, a fashion show in Milan, and two female models were walking down the runway, side by side, wearing only matching boxer briefs, but otherwise topless. Dave was quick to comment, "Looks like they must have also wanted to be matching, just like us." Amber laughed and quickly replied "Ah, but you see, their bottoms match, ours don't, so I guess we're not really matching at all, Mr. Goldie."

Dave smiled and contemplated now, "You're right", he said as he stood up and looked right at Amber, and with one fluid motion, he undid the button fly on his shorts and let them drop to the floor, Amber's glance immediately moving to his fully erect manhood, her mouth now ajar and in complete shock. Dave continued, curious to see if Amber truly had the guts to keep moving this forward, "I guess you'd have to join me to truly be matching", and he sat back down, his other leg now drawn up onto the seat, his erection in full view of Amber who had yet to remove her gaze.

A moment passed by and Amber continued to sit motionless. Dave began to wonder if he had crossed the line with this risky endeavor, would she be too freaked out now, was this too much for her? These questions all seemed to swamp him at once, when Amber put his fears to rest, placing the remote down in the middle of the couch and standing up. She hooked her fingers into the knots on the side of her bottoms and slowly, purposefully turned around and bent over ever so slightly at the waist. She peeled off the swimsuit bottom and bent progressively further, giving Dave a perfect view of her exposed lips. As the bottoms fell to the floor, Amber sat back down on her end of the couch, now facing Dave; her legs lying on the middle portion of the couch, her legs spread to give Dave ample view of her perfect, youthful sex.

Dave reached over, grazing Amber's feet with his forearm, to pick up the remote control from between her heels. He punched out a few keys on the remote, and the TV screen flashed to a grey screen, a dialogue box appearing:

"Pass Code"

Dave pressed four more keys on the remote, and the grey prompt disappeared. In its place flashed on screen a tanned, young, Latina woman, flat on her back, naked, legs spread with a thick cock pumping in and out of her. Amber's eyes widened as the porno came on screen, the Latina woman in the middle of a long, loud moan. Dave looked over at Amber, then to the action on screen, and began slowly stroking himself from the base of his shaft up to the top. He shifted himself slightly to the right, giving Amber a perfect view of himself. Amber watched Dave stroke himself, and then switched her gaze to the woman on screen, her moans steady and sensuous.

Amber dropped her hand down and began gliding her fingers across her swollen lips. She dipped a finger inside of herself, already wet with anticipation, and began tracing small circles around her clit. Neither of the two said a word for the moment, more than content to simply watch the action on screen and continuing to pleasure themselves. Suddenly a man could be heard moaning on screen, and the camera moved around as the man pulled out of the Latina woman, just in time to move over to her chest and explode onto her luscious, full breasts. As the scene came to its dénouement, the Latina woman rubbed his juices into her breasts, smiling at the camera as the screen faded to blackness. A moment later the screen came back on, but this time it was in the halls of a school. A new scene had begun and for the moment there was no action on screen, only the tiresome banter between the actors as they attempted to set up some form of plot for the viewer.

Dave and Amber had been ignoring the television for a moment now, their eyes fixated on each other as they touched themselves. Dave's cock looked rock hard to Amber, his tight fist pumping up and down, his muscular arm tense and making him even harder. Amber was thinking to herself that she should move over to Dave, that she should keep moving this along, but before even finishing that thought, Dave said "To hell with this."

In one smooth motion, Dave released his cock and stood straight up, stepping over and to directly in front of Amber. Her eyes were wide with anticipation and lust as she looked up to him. Unsure what Dave had in mind, it made no difference; Dave took hold of Amber's legs by lifting them forwards off of the couch, pulling her to the edge, and spreading them wide. Amber was ready for Dave, she wanted nothing more than to feel him inside of her, but he made no motion to that end. Instead, Dave lowered himself to his knees while staring closely into Amber's eyes, opened his mouth, and began slowly tonguing her clit. Amber's entire body felt as though she'd been jolted with a bolt of lightning, she was so worked up from the buildup that started on the patio loungers that every touch, every lick, and even the sensation of Dave's warm breath on her clit made her think she body feel as though she would lose control at any moment.

Dropping her hands down to Dave's head, she began running her fingers through his short hair. Dave began moving his tongue from side to side in longer, more deliberate strokes of Amber's clit, her moaning becoming steadily more pronounced, her breathing becoming deeper and heavier. "That feels so good", Amber managed to say between breaths. Her hips began to move in rhythm to Dave's tongue, her impending orgasm so close. Amber could feel herself about to climax, and so could Dave. As her breathing came in faster, even quicker rasps, her hips began moving faster, "Oh god, I'm going to cum", Amber called out, and Dave intensified his tonguing to quick circles again, moving faster and faster, pushing her orgasm to intensities she had never experienced.

"OH FUCK!" yelled Amber, gripping onto the back of Dave's head, tightly pulling him as close as possible as her orgasm swept through her body. Her head thrown back, her back arched, legs pulled tightly around Dave's head. With her explosive climax completely controlling Amber's movements, Dave stopped his oral movements all together, relishing in the powerful and intense feeling he was able to provide for this beautiful young lady.

Eventually, Amber's body began to relax, her head rolling to one side, her back returning to its laying position on the couch, her grip coming undone around Dave. She had never climaxed so quickly, or so intensely, but then again she had never experienced this kind of teasing and buildup for as long as she had just done. Dave stood up in front of Amber, his cock still rock hard and ready for gratification. Amber turned her head back to face him, a look of pure lust between the two, when the sound of Amber's mobile went off, a text message from Hayley popped up on screen; "omw back home, be there in 5".

"What is it?" Dave asked, his hand once again stroking his shaft.

"It's Hayley," Amber began, "she's done with work and should be back in a few minutes."

The smile on Dave's face melted away, turning to one of utmost disappointment, yet Amber's remained unchanged. "Don't worry," she said, "This will be quick." And with that, Amber slid off of the couch and onto her knees, Dave's hard shaft only inches from her face. Amber took Dave's hand and pushed it aside before wrapping her hands firmly around his tight ass. She looked up and said "I love sucking cock Dave", taking the entire length of his shaft into her mouth in one fluid motion.

Dave jumped slightly at the ease with which Amber was able to take him completely into her mouth; he had never been with anyone who could do it so easily. His wife, long before the separation in their youth, loved sucking Dave off, but had quite a gag reflex that prevented this kind of performance. Now it was Dave's turn for a complete overload of stimulation; Amber taking him in clear to the balls and back again to the tip, pulling herself back by grasping on his butt, looking up with her wide eyes, meeting his surprised gaze. Dave was speechless, only small gasps of air occasionally escaping from him as he watched the entire length of his cock disappear into Amber's mouth.

This went on for but a minute, and although Amber could feel Dave's own climax building within his hard shaft, she knew that they were short on time. She dropped her hands from his backside and took him out of her mouth, only long enough to say, "We're almost out of time here, so thrust as fast and as hard as you need to finish up, don't worry, I love feeling you deep inside my mouth."

Hearing this, Dave's cock twitched with anticipation. He placed his hands firmly behind Amber's head and placed the tip directly into her mouth. He paused momentarily, long enough to see a provocative grin form on Amber's face, and then thrust himself clear to base of his shaft. He began pumping himself in and out of her eager mouth, his grip tight around the back of her head. Amber meanwhile loved how Dave was in complete control of the situation, she lifted her hands up, her left moving up and around his leg, again grasping his firm butt, feeling every thrust he made, and her right hand softly reaching up between his legs.

Dave intensified the speed of his thrusting as he felt Amber couple his soft balls with her hand. In no time at all he could feel himself tightening up as his own impending orgasm approached. Amber could clearly tell as well as his shaft become even more firm inside of her mouth as he announced "Amber...I'm close now."

Dave began to moan, low at first but within moments turning it into a loud, almost primal grunt. It was Dave's turn to cry out "Fuck! I'm going to cum, where do you want it?"Amber pulled away from Dave and immediately grasped his shaft with both hands to pump furiously as the first jet of seamen exploded forth, landing first on her forehead and trailing across her face down to her throat. The second blast went straight to Amber's chest, and she continued pumping as two more small jets burst forth, leaving a white trail all over her breasts. Dave's expression was one of pure bliss; looking down and seeing Amber now slowly pumping the remains of his cum from his cock; his climax evident all over her face and chest.

The pair did not have time to enjoy the moment, however, as the distinct sound of a car door slamming could be heard from outside in the driveway. "Quick," Dave said, "You run upstairs to clean up; I'll use the bathroom down here to dry off." Amber nodded quickly, a drop of Dave's cum falling from her chin to her chest.

In a flash, both had grabbed the little clothing they had and ran to their respective locations. Dave entered the bathroom next to the kitchen and closed the door behind him. As Amber began running up the stairs she could hear Hayley fidgeting with her keys in the front lock. Reaching the top of the stairs, she heard the door open and she could see Hayley enter from above the balcony. Amber, still nude but holding onto the pieces of her bikini, called down to Hayley; "Hey, I'm just upstairs and going to use the washroom, I'll be back outside in a minute."

"Sounds good," came the reply from bellow, Amber could see Hayley walking towards the kitchen, "I'll make us up some more margaritas to make up for the time I left you alone. Did you finish the first two?"

Amber called back, "Yeh babe, they were great, your dad was home doing some yard work, so he kept me company."

"Sounds great, I hope he didn't bore you!" Hayley yelled, as the bathroom door next to the kitchen opened up and out came Dave, once again wearing his shorts and t-shirt. "I'm not that boring, am I Amber?"

Amber was glad she was upstairs, though nude and having just had a mind blowing experience, his voice still made her blush. "Not at all Mr. Goldie." Amber turned to enter the bathroom, and before closing the door, overheard Hayley down below, "Sorry dad! I didn't mean it in a bad way!"

12