Better with Age Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no laughter this time around. From the opposite side of the yard, one of the young men yelled out an overenthusiastic "Yeah!", but this was followed by overall silence and an awkward loss of party spirit. What was a simple push into the pool had escalated into a large man attempting to strike at Hayley.

From the inside of the house, Greg's parents appeared near the patio doors, asking, "What happened?", looking over to see one man huddled over on the ground, his hands between his legs.

"I think that might have been our cue to leave," said Jenn, car keys already in hand, the three girls nodding in agreement.

Once they were back in the car, it was like an eruption of celebration between the four of them. During the short drive back to Hayley's home, all four of their phones had been going off non-stop with text messages from friends and acquaintances, all saying essentially the same thing, that Amber had put on an amazing show with her literal ball-busting moves .

"It couldn't have been as exciting as everyone is making it out to be" said Amber, sitting in the back of the car with Hayley.

"Oh really?" asked Chrystal, "John just sent me this little gem!" passing her iPhone to Amber in the back seat. The screen showed a group of people standing around a table outside in a backyard. Voices could be heard among the those holding the phone that was recording the video, and then a large splash. The view quickly switched over, and there stood Hayley and Amber, the volleyball player having fallen back into the pool, his frantic thrashing seemed quite comical now that it was being replayed before them. The video continued on, the laughter turning to silence, the anger in his face readily apparent on even on the tiny screen, and as he walked forwards, Amber's intervention and the subsequent moaning and rolling around on the ground.

Hayley and Amber both burst out laughing, handing Chrystal back her phone. "I take it back," Amber began, "it was more entertaining than I thought."

"My hero!" exclaimed Hayley, giving Amber a big hug, both girls laughing at the situation.

"I can't believe that jerk was going to hit you." Jenn said as they turned the corner into Hayley's neighborhood.

"Booze and hormones make people do crazy things" Chrystal said.

"Crazy things, yes," replied Hayley, "but turning into an asshole who wants to slap women? That's far past the line."

"Well that's true," replied Jenn, "and I know the video doesn't show it, but I believe I caught sight of you grabbing a certain male appendage before nudging him into the pool, am I right Miss Hayley?"

Hayley laughed out loud, "Well, that's true I guess, but considering that guy's personality, it was probably the most action he'd seen all year."

All four girls laughed as Jenn pulled into Hayley's driveway. They said their goodbyes as Amber stepped out of the car, followed by Hayley stumbling out.

"I think someone had a few drinks too many tonight" Amber teased, putting an arm around to support her Hayley.

"I think someone is right about that!" Hayley replied, leaning back for support.

As the girls entered, all of the lights were off as it was quite late, and Dave was likely fast asleep. They crept upstairs to Hayley's bedroom; she quickly slipped out of her shorts and bikini top, knowing that Amber would not mind, but also likely not caring at this point, and fell right into bed, passing out almost immediately. Amber laughed, and threw the covers over her friend.

Though Amber had made it a point to drink a little less at the party, she had still been drinking consistently since early in the afternoon and was certainly feeling the effects of dehydration. She decided to go to the kitchen for a drink of water. Slipping off her own shorts and bikini top, Amber wanted to slip on the t-shirt that Dave had given her much earlier in the day after discovering her nearly naked in the hall, but decided against it since she wouldn't be able to explain it to Hayley in the morning. Instead, she slipped on an old t-shirt that she used whenever she stayed over at Hayley's that almost nearly covered her butt, but not quite, and decided against putting her thong back on.

Closing the door gently behind her so as not to wake Hayley, though in her state she could have slammed it shut and Hayley would have likely slept through it, Amber descended the staircase and went into the kitchen. As she took a long, satisfying drink of water, a faint flicker of light caught her attention from past the kitchen. Amber froze on the spot, wondering what had caused it. Putting her glass down as quietly as she could, Amber slowly tip toed over to the end of the kitchen, where she saw the door to Dave's study almost completely shut, yet a sliver between it and the wall allowed for the occasional change in light to escape.

Amber crept the last few steps until she was outside the door, peering into through the small crack, her breath then catching in her throat; the light was coming from the faint glow of the computer screen, which had a petite young woman, naked and on on all fours, and a muscular, well build man behind her, thrusting away. Though the volume was quite low, she could easily make out her lustful moans as she pushed back to meet every thrust. Dave sat in his large leather chair, completely naked, stroking himself slowly to the action on screen, completely absorbed in the fantasy.

Amber could feel her own legs tremble, the memories of earlier in the afternoon flooding back to her; Dave licking her most intimate areas, giving her such an intense orgasm.

There sat Dave, stroking himself slowly, methodically, controlling the tempo at which he pleasured himself.

Outside stood Amber, silent and still, watching Dave watch the action on screen. Amber's own hand had dropped now, her fingers running small circles on her clit, her other hand sliding up her shirt and pinching lightly at her nipples. She could feel herself becoming very wet, very quickly. Thoughts of this afternoon had fluttered through her mind all afternoon and into the evening. She knew that Dave had made it clear earlier that nothing could happen, or rather that nothing else could happen between them. She knew all of this, and she pushed it all from her mind as she placed one hand on the door and softly pushed it open, causing it to creak quietly, but noticeably.

Dave froze in his seat, startled at the noise behind him, as Amber walked into the study. Her gaze was fixated on him; her mouth slightly parted, the two of them being only feet apart. Without a word, Amber slipped the t-shirt over her head, tossing it down to the floor behind her. Neither said a word to the other, both simply remaining motionless. Eventually, in a soft and barely audible voice, Amber said, "That looks like a lot of fun", nodding over to the screen. She motioned with her fingers that Dave should follow her, as she turned and slowly walked from the room.

Dave stood up and followed behind, past the kitchen, and into the living room. There, Amber approached the armrest of the large sofa and without turning her body, looked over her shoulder, saying "I know what you said earlier is probably true, but I can't put it out of my mind." Amber lifted her leg, resting her knee on the armrest, her arms following forward so that she was now crawling on all fours across the couch, until she had reached the opposite side. She placed her arms firmly on the opposite armrest, lowering her head, and raising her hips into the air, exposing herself in the most intimate and vulnerable way she could imagine to Dave. Though the lights were off throughout the house, the moon was almost full that night, giving off enough of a glow to showcase everyone of Amber's curves and subtle movements.

Dave stood, his hand having dropped, the stroking resumed. He was rock hard and all he could see before him was a beautiful, young woman who lusted after him. He had not felt this kind of sensation in years, he recalled briefly in college one of his girlfriends being eager, but not filled with the pure rush of passion like Amber was. Dave did not consider the dynamics of his relationship with Amber, or more appropriately, Hayley's relationship with Amber, he simply moved towards her in an instinctual way.

It required no thought, no real consideration, as Dave walked over to the couch, setting himself up directly behind Amber. With one hand he smoothly caressed the small of her back, then her hip. With the other, he grasped the base of his shaft and guided it between Amber's awaiting lips. Dave slid himself up and down her moist slit, grazing her clit and causing her to moan ever so softly. Dave could feel Amber's wetness as he rubbed himself alongside her. Neither Dave nor Amber could take any more of this teasing, both felt as though their insides were on fire, so Dave positioned himself right at her entrance and slowly pushed, half of him sinking into her. Amber's entire body tensed up, the most wonderful sensation taking over her entire being as Dave entered her.

Dave pulled back, placed both hands firmly on Amber's hips, and then pushed in once more, this time the entire length of his shaft entering Amber. Almost immediately, the pair was moving in perfect coordination; his thrusts coinciding perfectly with her hips as Amber pushed back to take as much of him as possible. Amber's moans became slightly more prominent, her breath coming in faster now. Hearing Amber vocalize her pleasure, Dave became increasingly more excited, his own thrusting becoming faster, more powerful, in turn causing Amber to moan even louder than before. In no time at all, they had worked their movements to a frenzy of pleasure; every thrust pushing deep and hard into Amber, his balls slapping against her excited clit.

Dave was completely overcome by the lust in Amber's moaning. Grasping one hip firmly, he raised his free hand and brought it down roughly, slapping her firm ass. Amber's head snapped up to attention, the unexpected sensation of Dave's slap sent jolts through her; all of her previous lovers had been much more gentle, they'd touch Amber but in such a way that they may as well have expected her to break on contact. Moments later, she felt the same blissful sting on the other side.

Amber moaned loudly, whimpering in a rough whisper "Oh god that feels amazing."

Dave took her approving comments to heart, slapping once again, harder now, sliding both his hands up from her hips along her back until he was grasping onto her shoulders, thrusting hard. Dave's firm reach caused Amber to have to arch her back, making his thrusts all the more powerful. Taking it one step further, Dave's hand moved further up along Amber's neck, kneading softly at the muscles, then grasping as much of her hair as possible. Amber could feel Dave's hands tightening around her hair, and as Dave pulled back, her face was forced upwards. Dave continued thrusting deep inside of Amber, pulling on her hair and one shoulder. Amber's mind was becoming lost in a daze of physical pleasures. Suddenly and without warning, Amber's entire body tensed up as she called out "Oh god, I'm cumming!", her elbows squeezed into her body, waves of pleasure rocking her completely, and Dave, rather than slow down, continued pumping into her as hard as he could, his grip still strong on her hair, his cock becoming even harder at the sight of her small frame exploding in blissful orgasm.

Amber had not expected Dave to continue his thrusting into her as the orgasm rode through her body, it made the sensation all the more incredible. Eventually Dave slowed down, giving Amber only enough time to catch her breath, somewhat, her body still not recovered from the intense explosion it had experienced. Dave did not wait long, as he pulled out completely and stood up off of the couch. Amber looked over long enough to see Dave move, and then felt his strong hands push her over onto her side and then grab her legs beneath her knees.

Dave now had Amber on her back, and proceeded to turn and pull her to the edge of the couch seat cushion. Flat on her back but with her legs high in the air, Dave pushed his hands down to the couch cushion, the inside of his elbows connecting with the back of her knees, and then the back of her thighs, pushing her back further, opening her up to him. Once he was satisfied with the positioning, he wasted not a moment in placing the tip of his shaft back into her, and thrusting hard. Amber's eyes widened at the feeling, and Dave continued with nothing less than a hard pounding into her. Amber looked down and was mesmerized by the sight of Dave's rock hard cock slamming into her, the sound of Dave's balls slapping hard with every thrust adding to her excitement.

"Hold my arms down", Amber pleaded, placing them on either side. Dave smiled at the request, and lifted his hands off of the cushion, placing his grasp roughly on Amber's forearms. As Dave continued to pound his cock into Amber, her moans again began to grow in intensity. This continued on for a few minutes, sweat building on Dave's forehead from the intense pounding her was giving Amber. Dave could feel the intensity of his own orgasm rising, and Amber could tell he was close from his own short, choppy breaths. Soon enough, Dave's own body began to tense up, and as Amber felt him become even hard than before, Dave quickly pulled out and placed Amber's hand directly on his cock. Amber had never had a man do this, but she began to pump him furiously as his orgasm hit, stream after stream of his seamen landing as far as her chin and trailing down her breasts and stomach.

Amber continued pumping Dave as hard and fast as she could, until finally there was nothing left in Dave, and he reached out to stop her from doing any more, saying, "Whoa there, that's about all I can take right now."

As Dave stepped back, Amber stood, her legs barely able to support her, feeling as if she had finished running a marathon only seconds before. She made to walk to the nearby washroom to clean herself off, but Dave stepped forward, blocking her advance. Looking into her eyes and putting an arm around her waist to draw her near, he kissed her, passionately, intently. Amber draped her arms around Dave's neck, pulling him in as much as he pulled her. This strong embrace between them was a fitting end to the buildup of the afternoon, ending where many would have likely began, with a first kiss between the two tangled lovers.

As the two eventually broke away from one another, neither said a word. Dave smiled and turned towards the stairs, the sound of the master bedroom door closing behind him after he reached the top.

Amber, the strength returning to her legs now, retrieved her t-shirt from the study, slipping it on casually as she made her way back to Hayley's room. Once there it was evident that Hayley had not moved an inch from where she had fallen asleep not that long ago. She crawled under the covers of the spare bed she often used, and within moments fell into a deep sleep.

Dreams of Dave were prominent as her slumber became deeper and deeper, a smile constantly appearing on her face throughout the rest of the night.

Thoughts and dreams of Dave were prominent throughout the rest of the night.

12