Bettina

Story Info
A German girl finds out cheating US GI's is wrong.
2.4k words
4.01
96.4k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertpenn
robertpenn
1,155 Followers

Bettina was a young college student at a small university in Germany. She lived near the small town of Geisen where a large American Army base stood. Her best friend was Gertrude. They had gone through school together and now were attending the same college.

Bettina noticed that her friend, who was as poor as her, was now beginning to wear newer clothes. She also saw Gertrude wearing nice jewelry. She always had a little extra money to spend. She wondered if Gertrude had gotten a job or perhaps had gotten the money from her parents. So she asked.

Gertrude smiled and said. “No. But can you keep a secret?”

Bettina replied. “Yes.”

“I get it from the American soldiers.” Said the smiling Gertrude.

“How? What do you have to do?” Asked Bettina.

Gertrude smiled and asked if Bettina could keep another secret. “Yes.” She said.

Gertrude smiled and told her about how she got the money. She basically tricked the soldiers into spending money on her. She would go into bars and let one of them pick her up. She said it was so easy and then men so gullible. She would tease them and let them touch her and kiss her. Then later when they were drunk, she would steal their money and disappear before they realized it.

Bettina was shocked. Her friend was always so honest and straight laced. Gertrude told her the dumb Americans deserved it. All she had to do is let them kiss her once or twice and squeeze her breasts and they were helpless. She’d disappear with their money before they knew she was gone.

Bettina told her she could never do such a thing and left her friend. That night, Bettina talked to her father. She had a special class she wanted to take. It required a special fee to be paid in addition to her normal tuition. Bettina’s father told her no. They could not afford it. Bettina was disappointed.

The next day, she saw Gertrude signing up for the class and she got upset. She talked to Gertrude and asked her more about how she got her money. Gertrude told her to come with her tonight and she would show her.

They went to a small bar outside of town. It was full of soldiers. Bettina and Gertrude sat down. It wasn’t long before they had American soldiers talking to them. Gertrude flirted first, but soon Bettina joined in. Pretty soon, they had two soldiers buying them drinks. The two men flashed large amounts of money that had Bettina quite excited. Could she actually do this?

Gertrude and Bettina sat and flirted and drank for more than an hour. Bettina has let the serviceman touch her under the table and let him buy her several drinks. She was feeling quite good and confident. Gertrude asked her to go to the bathroom, where they could finalize their plan.

The plan was this. They would allow the Americans to take them outside. They would let the men touch them and kiss them. And then when the men tried to pull down their pants, they insist then men do it first. When that happened, they would steal the men’s wallets and pretend they had to go urinate. They would run away and meet later to share what they stole.

The plan was going fine. The soldiers asked the girls to go outside to their cars. Bettina looked over her shoulder as she saw Gertrude head towards her soldier’s car. But she never made it.

Suddenly several men stepped out from behind a large U. S. Army truck. Bettina was grabbed and her mouth covered as she tried to scream. Her hands were tied and her mouth gagged and she was quickly lifted into the truck. A few seconds later, Gertrude was thrown in beside her. Bettina looked at her friend who looked extremely scared. Bettina was too.

Bettina tried to talk, but could not. The truck was now full of soldiers and it pulled quickly out of the parking lot. The truck was driven for several minutes and then parked. Bettina and Gertrude were pulled out and drug inside a large dark building.

They were pushed into a large room with several beds. They were brought in front of a large black man, who appeared to be the leader. He moved in front of the young girls and gave them an angry disapproving look.

“Are these the fucking bitches that have been ripping you boys off?” He asked.

Soldiers nodded and murmured.

“Well girls. It’s payback time. We’re going to show you what happens when you fuck with Uncle Sam’s boys.” Said the huge black man.

Bettina screamed into her gag. She wanted to tell them she’d never done this before, and she was sorry she tried. She wanted to beg for them to release her. But the gag held firm.

“You boys can have that one.” Said the leader pointing at Gertrude. “I’m going to teach this bitch a lesson she won’t soon forget.” He said while looking at Bettina.

Bettina screamed again and tears filled her eyes as she became aware of what was going to happen. She screamed into her gag over and over again.

Wham! The leader punched her hard in the stomach.

“Shut the fuck up whore! You’ll talk when I tell you do.” He yelled at her.

Bettina bent over in pain. Her stomach hurting. She looked at Gertrude who was being dragged over to a bed and pushed onto in. Eight men surrounded her. Bettina was never more frightened in her life.

The leader grabbed Bettina by the hair and drug her over to two poles that were standing upright. He reached to his side and pulled out a large sharp knife. He held it out in from of Bettina’s face. Bettina was terrified.

“I’m going to cut your hands loose. You try to run and get away; I’ll cut the shit out of you. Understand?” He said.

Bettina nodded as tears dripped down her cheeks. The leader turned her around and quickly cut the ropes holding her hands in back of her. He then turned her around quickly and held the knife in front of her.

“Now get out of your fucking clothes. Now!” He commanded.

Bettina began to openly sob into her gag. She was terrified of what was to happen next. She tried to remove the gag from her mouth. She wanted to explain, but the leader raised his hand in a threatening manner, so she stopped.

She removed her blouse and then her slacks. She removed her bra and panties slowly and stood in front of the leader with her arms in front of her. He quickly slapped her across the face.

“Don’t you fucking cover yourself cunt!” He yelled at her.

Bettina’s cheek burned and she bent over slightly, still in pain from being punched. Her right arm was grabbed and pulled up above her head. Before she knew it, it was secured. The same was done with her left. The leader kneeled at her feet and secured her legs also. She was now totally helpless. He moved in front of her smiling.

“You’re going to fucking pay now bitch. Pay for fucking with my men.” He growled at her.

Bettina tried to tell him through her gag filed mouth that she hadn’t done this before. She was innocent and sorry she had even tried. But it was useless.

The leader slowly removed his shirt. He was huge and well muscled. He moved closer and reached in grabbing each of her heavy full breasts and squeezing them.

“Nice fucking tits. I’m going to enjoy punishing you.” He sneered.

Then he took his fingers and roughly pinched and twisted her nipples. Bettina screamed in pain.

“Go ahead and fucking scream cunt. No one can fucking here you.” He said as he continued punishing her breasts and nipples.

Bettina screamed and twisted trying to get away from the leader, but she was held in place by her restraints. There was no getting away. He suddenly stopped and reached to unbuckle his belt. She thought he was going to remove his pants, but he slowly slid his belt out of his pants. And as he smiled he walked slowly around to her rear.

What was happening to Gertrude suddenly came into view. She was being held down on one of the beds, while one of the soldiers raped her. Her legs and arms were being held apart as one of the soldiers pumped roughly in and out of her pussy. Bettina’s heart sank in despair.

Suddenly she heard a sharp noise and then searing pain pierced her ass cheek. The leader has just cracked his belt over it. Bettina screamed in pain as he hit her again and again.

“Fucking cunt bitch slut whore! You’ll learn to mess with my boys!” He screamed at her as he whipped her ass with the belt.

Bettina screamed in pain over and over again as the leader whipped her ample ass with the belt. She couldn’t believe pain like this possible. She screamed and screamed until she didn’t think she could take it any longer. Suddenly he stopped and came up close behind her. He grasped her nipples hard from behind and twisted them.

“Fucking payback time now whore.” He whispered in her ear.

She suddenly felt something huge and hard pressing against her ass. He held her in place while he twisted and tortured her nipples. Bettina screamed and struggled as the huge black man ground his huge black cock against her ass while he talked filthy in her ear.

“I’m going to fuck you like a whore bitch. I’m going to fuck your pussy and ass. And when I’m done, my boys will get their turn with you.” He sneered into her ear.

Bettina screamed and twisted, trying to get away. But she was restrained too well and held by this huge black man. She suddenly felt his grabbing his penis and steering it towards her opening.

Bettina screamed for him to stop. She’d only been with two boys in her life. And that only after they professed their love for her. She was now going to be raped by a stranger, and she was helpless to resist.

The leader took his huge black cock and pressed it against her pussy opening. He found it surprisingly wet and hot. Maybe this cunt was getting off on what he was doing. But she sure was a tight fit. She was either a virgin or had never had such a big cock before.

Bettina raised her head up and screamed as loud as she could as he penetrated her. It felt as though she was being ripped in two. Tears filled her eyes and she screamed into her gag as the huge black man forced more and more of his huge black cock into her young tight pussy.

The leader held her hips tight in his hands as he pressed in deeper and deeper. He could withdraw and then shove himself in hard and fast, each time pressing in deeper. He noticed his cock was glistening wet with lubrication, and knew despite her protests; she loved what was happening to her.

Bettina looked at Gertrude. She had stopped struggling and was letting the men have their way with her. The first man raping her had now been replaced by a second. Bettina watched as his ass pumped up and down into her friend. She noticed Gertrude’s legs now were slightly raised.

The leader pushed hard and buried his cock into Bettina. She screamed and squealed as she felt him hit bottom. He began to slowly pump in and out of her as he reached around twisted her swollen nipples. Bettina could not believe the feeling. Her pussy was stretched farther than it ever had before and was now relaxing as the leader slowly ground himself in and out of her. Her nipples were so sore and swollen, but she suddenly could not decide if she was feeling pain or pleasure.

The leader noticed Bettina pushing back against him slightly as he ground into her slowly. The bitch was getting off on this. He would push her to the limit.

“I can feel your cunt juicing whore. I’m going to fuck you better that those little boys ever fucked you.” He whispered in her ear.

Bettina groaned and pushed back against the leader. She was beginning to enjoy it. Small shock waves of pleasure began to shoot from her nipples and pussy. She found herself getting wetter and hotter as her pussy pumped back against the leader.

The leader began to fuck Bettina harder and she moaned loudly. He moved his hands to her hips and began fuck her as hard and as deeply as he could. After several minutes of hard fucking, he took his right hand and brought it down on her ass as he fucked her. Bettina squealed in delight as the sharp pain suddenly turned to pleasure. The leader repeated it time and time again until Bettina’s ass was glowing and her pussy oozing all over the leaders huge black cock.

Bettina looked at her friend who was now getting fucked by the third soldier. Gertrude’s legs were now lifted and her arms wrapped around the shoulders of the soldier fucking her. The scene so dirty and perverse made her pussy quiver and her body shudder. Gertrude was enjoying being fucked and so was Bettina. The leader felt it. He was close and from the gyrations of her pussy, the girl was ready too.

“I’m going to bust a nut in you whore. You want it?” He sneered.

That sent Bettina over the wall. She squealed and screamed as she exploded in orgasm. The leader shot his first huge load of black semen deep into her and it triggered a second spasm in her heated pussy. Bettina was cumming like she’d never before as the leader pumped his cum deep within her. She screamed in delight of every thrust.

The leader fucked her until he softened and then he withdrew. Bettina felt empty and spent. She saw the leader walk over to the pack of men raping Gertrude and say something to some of them. They turned and looked at her. She felt a mixture of dread and excitement knowing what was probably going to happen next.

robertpenn
robertpenn
1,155 Followers