Betting on Molly

Story Info
Man becomes cuckolded as the result of a bet with his friend.
2.3k words
4.34
101.2k
101

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been married to Molly for ten years and most of that time I've fantasized about her cuckolding me by having sex with other men. Until last year it remained just a fantasy, of which I dared not speak for fear of her reaction. I had no idea what she would think, but I doubted it would be at all positive and once that genie is out of the bottle you can't put it back in and pretend it didn't happen. So I kept my guilty little secret to myself, exercising it mainly when we made love and I pretended to be watching whilst another, well hung guy gave her pussy a right pounding. Or fantasizing about her having a gang bang when I masturbated, a solitary act that most married men do far more often than is generally acknowledged.

This situation might have continued indefinitely, but I became ever more desperate to make my fantasy a reality and I knew that eventually I would have to do something about it. The watershed came last year, with the sudden realization that with careful planning I might be able to engineer a situation in which Molly was unable to resist the temptation to be unfaithful. This would have the added bonus of shifting the burden of guilt onto Molly and allowing me to take the moral high ground if necessary, but most important it would keep my fantasy secret. The question was, how would I do it?

Molly has always been a little coy when it comes to talking about which type of men she finds attractive, but on occasions has let it slip with casual remarks along the lines of "He looks fit," or even a tell-tale glance that she hopes I won't notice, but generally do. Invariably these guys are black, although that is something she would never admit. At least it was a potential chink in her armour that I might be able to exploit and gradually a plan began to form.

I worked with a great guy, who was about ten years younger than me and five younger than Molly. He was tall and slim, but muscular thanks to the number of sports he played. He had attractive features, a nice smile and I knew he liked Molly, from remarks he had made at company social events. Most important, he was black and had long dreadlocks, which was another feature that I knew would appeal to Molly if she was honest with herself.

His name was Samuel and we got along very well, with a shared passion for betting on almost anything, usually sport but often on quite random things such as how long before a pedestrian got soaked by a car driving through a huge puddle that had formed outside our office following a sudden downpour, or which one of us could eat a burger the quickest at lunch time. Samuel was therefore somewhat surprised by the nature of the latest bet that I was proposing, but nevertheless up for the challenge and determined, he assured me, to collect my fifty quid. I had just bet him that he couldn't seduce my wife and make love to her.

The ideal opportunity to prove his worth was conveniently happening the following week, when the firm's annual dinner dance was being held at a posh hotel about thirty miles away. We had all booked rooms so that nobody had to drive and our room was next to Samuel's. He had just ended a long term relationship and would be alone. On the evening I made sure that Samuel sat at our table along with several other couples and the conversation became increasingly lively in proportion to the amount of wine consumed. Molly was very complimentary to Samuel about how smart he looked in his dinner jacket and assured him that he wouldn't be single for long. She didn't know it, but I could spot the tell-tale signs!

When the band played I had the first and second dances with Molly, then suggested she had the next one with Samuel, as he didn't have a partner of his own. When they returned to the table I announced that I was feeling unwell and was going to our room to rest. Molly immediately offered to come with me, but I protested that I didn't want to ruin her evening as well and said I was sure that Samuel would look after her. She hesitated for a moment, then agreed to stay and said she hoped I would soon feel better.

I had never felt better and lay on the bed, my heart pounding with excitement and apprehension, realizing that I was on the brink of making my fantasy come true if the rest of the evening went to plan. Downstairs in the ballroom Molly was literally swept off her feet by her new debonair dance partner, who surprised her with his cultured prowess at the waltz, foxtrot and quickstep, not something she was used to with me! She started to feel a real buzz of excitement every time their bodies came in contact as demanded by the music.

She was mortified when an involuntary damp patch wicked its way through her underwear into her dress, praying that Samuel wouldn't notice, which of course he did but was far too much of a gentleman to let on. She struggled to supress her shameful thoughts and felt strong pangs of guilt for her sick husband, all alone in their room. There was no doubt that she was in an emotional turmoil, the likes of which she had never experienced before, and Samuel sensed this, growing ever confident of collecting his fifty pounds and the far, far greater prize of finally bedding the woman he had secretly lusted after for years.

At last the evening drew to a close and the time came for the guests to make their way to their rooms. Whilst Molly was distracted, bidding goodnight to some fellow revellers, Samuel quickly texted me the pre-arranged signal; the game was on! Without delay I moved into his unlocked room and hid as arranged in the wardrobe, which rather conveniently had slatted doors through which the proceedings could be clearly observed. I couldn't help wondering if hotel furniture was designed specifically with this in mind! Of course, Samuel's final gambit might not succeed and Molly could easily reject his advances. If she insisted in going to my room, the plan was simply that I would return a short time later with the excuse that I had been out to get some air.

In the corridor I could hear their muffled voices. "Will you join me for a nightcap?" asked Samuel. "No thank you, I had better check on poor John," replied Molly with a hint of reluctance. "He's probably asleep and would prefer not to be disturbed," ventured Samuel. "I guess it will be okay for a little while," conceded Molly, allowing him to take her arm.

They were inside the room and I was breathing so heavy I was frightened she would hear. Samuel got her a Baileys from the mini bar and a scotch for himself.

"I'm sorry about poor John," started Samuel, "but it was a magical evening for me and I really enjoyed your company. I believe that some things are meant to be and I know you can't deny that you felt the same connection as I did when you were in my arms on the dance floor. Yes, I couldn't help noticing when your body betrayed your intimate feelings at one point and I was very flattered." Molly blushed and tried to say something but he placed a finger on her lips and continued, "The thing is, we have this one fleeting opportunity to forget our inhibitions and put aside our guilt that you are John's wife and he is my best friend. Tomorrow we can return to our ordinary lives and swear never to repeat or speak of this moment, but this is our moment, presented to us almost as if it is part of our destiny, and if we fail to let it happen we could regret it for the rest of our lives."

It was quite a speech and Molly melted, flinging herself into his strong arms without a word and passionately accepting his tongue into her open mouth. Instantly I got a massive erection and almost shot my load with the excitement of what I was about to witness. They began to tear at each other's clothes with the single minded purpose of quenching the burning desire that suddenly engulfed them, two illicit lovers determined to consummate their innermost animalistic urges that had remained deeply supressed for so long.

Within minutes they were down to their underwear and on the bed, writhing with impatient haste as they struggled to divest each other of their remaining clothing. I noticed that Molly was wearing a new set of stockings and suspenders, with delicate lace-trimmed panties and a push-up bra that displayed her almost perfect breasts to stunning effect. She had obviously gone to a lot of effort preparing for tonight and I was acutely aware of the irony that this was intended for me. Instead, I was uncomfortably incarcerated in a wardrobe that smelt strongly of mothballs, unable to move for fear of revealing my presence and watching as another man who was supposed to be my best friend ravished my gorgeous wife with a little too much enthusiasm for my liking. The fact that I was effectively paying Samuel for the privilege of taking my rightful place was the final ignominy and I began to seethe with a potent mixture of jealousy, self-loathing and regret.

Outside the wardrobe things were hotting up still further. Molly arched her back in anticipation of the pleasure to come as Samuel gently caressed her lily white thighs with his large black hands. From the perspective of the wardrobe their contrasting skin tones looked highly erotic in the softly dimmed light and I was now gripped with intrigue rather than jealousy. Samuel's leading hand eventually found her treasure and I was surprised to see that she was freshly waxed. It really did seem that she had been planning a special evening for me, but it was Samuel who was benefitting from it and he took obvious pleasure in letting his long fingers play with her narrow strip of neatly trimmed pubic hair. Each foray into this miniature bush probed a little deeper until she sighed as he discovered the neat little labia of her demure vagina.

Those restless fingers continued to work their way inside, expertly locating her g-spot and making her moan with delight. His other hand came into play, exposing Molly's swollen clitoris which was ripe for his eager tongue. It wasn't long before she started shaking uncontrollably, wildly bucking as if to force her magic bud harder against his tongue and uttering a scream of undisguised pleasure that was loud enough to wake the whole floor.

By then Samuel was rock hard and he wasn't the only one; inside the wardrobe my cock was straining against my trousers and I had to unzip my flies and undo the waist button to release the tension. I continued to watch mesmerised as Samuel rolled over and pulled Molly on top of him, up on her knees so that he could fondle her breasts and stroke her nipples as she rode up and down on his enormous black cock. She orgasmed again with another ear piercing screech, something that I ruefully noted she had never done with me, and it was obvious that Samuel was getting close too.

He flipped her onto all fours then re-entered her from behind, his dark pelvis slamming roughly against her soft porcelain buttocks as he prepared to shoot his full load deep within her unprotected pussy. At last the moment arrived and I came forcefully in my pants as he exploded in my wife with a loud roar of ultimate fulfilment and she reciprocated one more time. He had certainly earned his fifty quid with that performance!

My own elation quickly subsided as I realized an obvious flaw in my plan. There was no escape from the wardrobe until Molly went to sleep and that didn't seem to be likely anytime soon as she spooned with Samuel and they talked intimately like a couple of first time lovers, which I supposed they were. My ego took a battering when Molly confided in Samuel that she loved me but had always felt something was missing from our sex life and tonight she had discovered what that was! At last their idle chatter and tender kisses subsided and when I was sure they were both asleep I crept away to the cold emptiness of my room next door.

The next morning acute embarrassment ensued all round. Samuel couldn't look me in the eye and Molly, with excruciating awkwardness attempted to explain her absence from our room all night with some wholly unconvincing story about drinking too much and falling asleep in the lounge bar. The situation wasn't helped by some of the other guests exchanging none too subtle comments amongst themselves about the levels of X-rated noise emanating from our floor well into the night.

Our car reeked of awkward silence on our journey home. Molly, I think, was filled with genuine regret about her huge indiscretion and I was wracked with guilt for putting her in this situation. Okay, Samuel hadn't forced his cock into her (well, he had to a bit because he was much bigger than anything she'd experienced before) but that wasn't the point. I had deliberately stacked the odds by creating a situation in which she would find temptation hard to resist and I felt ashamed.

I also wondered how this would affect my friendship with Samuel; after all I still had to work with the guy, but I needn't have worried. On Monday morning I placed a crisp fifty pound note in his hand and said, "Well done." He replied, "Thanks, but I bet you one hundred I can get her pregnant."