Betting People - Trick or Treat?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my mouth to say answer her and found myself immediately speechless. It might have been because I was having trouble believing what was happening. Then again, it could have been that at that very moment Veranda leaned forward and filled my mouth her left breast and in the process of doing so caused all but the tip of my cock to slip out of her. 'Damn!' I thought to myself. I'd really only just begun to enjoy the glorious depth of her hot pussy. I didn't have to to think of because Bernadette said to me...

"Well, go on, suck it!"

Not needing to be told a second time, I began rolling my tongue repeatedly around Veranda's nipple.

Wanting more of myself inside her, I raised my hips and started fuck her as deeply as I could possible. It was only half but, that was still more than before.

"Ohhh!" Moaned, Veranda in response to the movements of my throbbing hard man-meat moving like a piston in and out of her coitus canal.

"More!" she screamed like a banshee in heat and then savagely pushed herself up and backwards until all of my searing hot love-muscle was once more buried completely inside her torrid tunnel of lust.

For the next several minutes Veranda fucked me wildly until, suddenly at the bottom of a hard down-stroke, her whole body became as rigid as a statue and motionless.

I could tell she was cumming when seconds later she began erotically and uncontrollably quivering.

It eventually passed. When it had, she began to raise up lazily as if to dismount me and found a surprise waiting for her. I hadn't cum yet and wasn't finished. Sure that her pussy was very sensitive, I waited until she was half way off my cock and then started fucking her as fast as I could before she could finish dismounting me.

I knew it worked and that I'd caught her off guard when instead of getting off me she clinched up as if stricken by lightening and remained in place.

Each thrust of my powerful hips pushed her higher and higher into the air until eventually she could go no farther without falling off me and, once I had her up there I began fucking the entire length of my cock with all the speed of mechanical sex machine.

A minute later Veranda screamed, her eyes rolled back into her head and she proceeded to writhe in orgasm. The sight of her in ecstasy was too much for me and, before I knew what was happening, I went over the edge and started cumming so hard I was afraid the condom would break. Luckily for both of us, it didn't.

When I was finished, rather than stopping I kept moving inside her only this time, at a much slower pace.

I wanted to see if I could get her off a third time and knew that as long as I continued moving my cock would not go down. So, to keep it hard I began fucking her in a steady, metronome like 1-2 pace.

"Oh no you don't! Save some for me." Ordered Bernadette as she walked around the bed to the right side and proceeded to help Veranda, whose breathing was labored from excitement, dismount me. I'd done the same thing enough times to her that I guess she'd figured out what I trying to do.

Once Veranda was free of my penis, Bernadette lovingly asked her to lay back, close her eyes and relax.

Breathing heavily and her body was flushed with sex, Veranda did as requested.

Bernadette sat down next to her and waited for until Veranda to calm down. All I could do was lay there with my condom clad hard-on still pointing straight up into the air. With nothing else to do, I took the opportunity to get my first really good look at Veranda's sexy naked body. Chapter Four -- "Bi-Curious"

Five minutes or so later my cock still hadn't gone down and Veranda was, for the most part, back to normal. Bernadette began speaking...

"Was he everything I told you he was?" Tired but content, Veranda replied, "That and more! Now I'm begging to think you've been keeping him to yourself all this time!"

Bernadette ignored her and I wondered what they were talking about.

"How do you feel?" She said instead.

"My clit is swollen and it hasn't stop tingling yet!" Replied Veranda.

"Really?" Inquired Bernadette curiously, "Let me see."

Without even thinking about it, Veranda opened her legs so Bernadette could look and I thought to myself, 'How friendly are they?'

I watched as my girlfriend knelt down and began examining her friend's pussy. Maybe it was curiosity?

With her head very close to Veranda's pussy, Bernadette called over her shoulder...

"Wow! You're right, it's really swollen." Then, very much to my surprise, Bernadette licked it once.

Veranda jerked suddenly, opened her eyes and said, "It's sensitive too!" Then she asked the seeming innocent question, "What's it look like?"

I thought to myself, 'Maybe I was wrong. Maybe she's Bi-curious?'

"Kind of like mine." Answered Bernadette as she raised her right leg and moved it over Veranda, and kneed straddled. Her pussy was about six inches away from the other woman's face. "See?"

Veranda looked at Bernadette's pussy. It was wet and, to me, her clit appear to be swollen. "Veranda seeing it asked, "Your clit isn't as big as mine. Is it sensitive?"

"I don't know." Responded Bernadette.

After a moment's contemplation, Veranda giggled, "Well, tell me how this feels." And then she leaned forward and flicked her softly once over Bernadette's clit.

"I'm not sure. I thought I felt something but I can't say. Do it again."

Veranda did. Bernadette squirmed.

"I definitely felt something that time." Began Bernadette. "Did it get any bigger?"

Appearing to examine her friend's genitalia, Veranda replied, "I think it did."

"How about you, are you still as sensitive as you were?" Asked Bernadette playfully.

Giggling again, Veranda suggested, "I don't know, touch it and I'll tell you."

Bernadette touched it alright, with her tongue. After which Veranda said, "Oh yes, it's very sensitive!"

"Are you sure?" Asked Bernadette teasingly. "Maybe I did it wrong. Let me try it again." After which, she let her tongue roll several times around Veranda's clit.

Unexpectedly, Veranda insisted, "Stop! Your kitty's trying to tell me something!"

"What?" Bernadette and I exclaimed almost in chorus.

Veranda turned her head sideways and put it very close to Bernadette's pussy as as if listening and pretended to be listening to something. "Wait a minute, it's whispering." She placed her hands around Bernadette's waist, locked her hands together tightly and as she pulled the woman forcefully to her proclaimed, "It says, 'Eat me!"

Which is exactly what Veranda did! There were no such words uttered by her pussy, but at the time, I'm pretty sure Bernadette didn't care. She was too busy enjoying the wonderful sensations being created by Veranda's tongue sensually

making twists and turns on her clit as it were if driving down some erotic roadway.

A few seconds later, Bernadette felt the tip of Veranda's tongue exploring the neither regions. She didn't know how long this continued but she discovered when next Veranda let licked her clit just how sensitive it had become.

"Fuck!" Exclaimed Bernadette as jolt of electricity emanating from her clit sent a powerful wave of pleasure throughout her entire body.

"Ummph!" It happened again. This time it was much stronger than before and Bernadette found herself unable to do anything more than a primal, lustful grunt.

She tried to return the favor but when she did Veranda, whose arms were still wrapped around her waist, pulled her away and loosen her grip until she was screaming in orgasm.

After what seemed to Bernadette an eternity of sexual bliss, she was able to gather enough strength and dive face-first into Veranda's honeypot.

I watched on in amazement. It was all so arousing that my condom clad erection never had an opportunity to subside.

Finally, when both women were sated, they stopped and as they lay facing each other cuddling like a couple of alley cats, Veranda reached up and untied my left wrist from the bedpost.

Bernadette, who had fallen fast asleep, was in the center of the bed. Veranda was still awake remained on the right.

With superhuman speed, I used my free hand to free himself from my bonds and rose to my feet. There was a waste can on my side of the bed. I tossed the spent condom into it. Then, quietly and carefully rolled the dazing Bernadette over onto her back. Once she was there, I gently pulled her legs apart and crawled between them.

Veranda, who was intrigued by what I was doing, said nothing in the way of warning to Bernadette. Instead, she watched intently.

Feeling something worming its way inside her well lubricated, unresisting pussy, Bernadette opened her eyes lazily to see who or what it was.

I could tell from the look in her eyes when she looked down that she was not completely awake so I took advantage of the situation. I , grabbed her by the wrists, held her in place and drove my cock as deeply and fast as I could.

Her eyes opened wide suddenly and, when the look on her face changed telling me that she'd realized that she was pinned to the bed, I began fucking her in long, deliberately slow strokes.

Then Veranda did something neither of them expected. As she bent down and took Bernadette's left breast in her mouth and began sucking. At the same time, Veranda reached between Bernadette's legs and she begin rubbing her clit.

Unable to move, Bernadette lay there twitching while I fucked her.

What must have seemed an eternity later, the sensations became too much for her and Bernadette started screaming. She was cumming harder than I'd ever seen before and when I thought she couldn't take any more I came inside her taking to a limit I'd never dreamed possible.

Afterward, Bernadette moved to the left side of the bed, making room for me in the center.

As the three of us cuddled, I said to Bernadette jokingly, "I saved some for you."

"I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about her. If I'd hadn't stopped you, you'd have worn her out before I got my turn."

I looked at Veranda and asked, "Is she serious?"

Veranda answered, "I do believe she is."

Trying to sound hurt, I said, "Well excuse me for being a pussy hound!" and began pouting childishly.

Veranda said consolingly, "Don't both to apologize Baby. A pussy hound is what we've been searching for."

That's when I realized I had been wrong. Bernadette wasn't 'Bi-curious', she was 'Bi-sexual'. Not only that, they both were and I asked myself, 'Was I going to have to fight Veranda for Bernadette's attention?' I said as much.

Bernadette didn't answer, Veranda did. "How do you know it won't be the other way around?"

Believe it or not, I thought about her question for an hour before I finally went to sleep. Chapter Four -- "The Next Day"

The next morning I awakened about noon the next day to the sound of the shower running and the smell of hot bacon and fried potatoes. Neither woman was in my bed and I wondered which woman was where.

I went the the bathroom expecting to find one naked body there in the my six foot square, glass enclosed shower and was surprised to see two. As they were both too busy scrubbing each others backs to notice my presence, I took a moment to relieve my bladder and then flushed the toilet.

"Fuck!" Yelled both women almost at the same time. It wasn't an exclamation of pleasure. Bernadette cracked the shower door open and said, "Do you see what you've done you asshole? You've given ups both goosebumps!" I looked by all I could see were her pointy erect nipples.

I stepped forward, placed both hands on them and, as I began playing with them, I retorted, "You do look cold, want me to warm you up?"

She replied, "You better do something. We can't go anywhere like this!" Then she began pulling me into the shower.

Well, what followed was a shower scene to rival any thing ever seen on film... adult film that is!

During breakfast, Bernadette explained it all to me. She told me that she and Veranda had been 'living together' for five years when I met her. They loved each other but also wanted a man in their life. When I came along, Bernadette wasn't sure whether or not I would be willing to accept another woman in our relationship and it took to 'feel me out' so to speak. Meanwhile, the two of them continued seeing each other. They decided to approach me when Bernadette realized why I had been really trying so hard to avoid Veranda. The 'Trick or Treat' fiction was Veranda's idea. She passed it on to Bernadette while they were supposed to be 'freshening up' at the party. Bernadette knew that I would be drinking and also knew there was a good chance that I would pass out as soon as I was flat on my back. The music and blind fold just made it easier. When I did, she called Veranda and told her to come over. They spent most of the time getting out of their costumes and waiting for me to wake up. The rest of the story you know.

That was all five years ago. The three of us have been living happily together as man and... is there a name for it? I guess it doesn't matter. The point is, we love each other and that's all that counts!

The End

12