Betty

Story Info
They put in an ad for a third partner.
1.4k words
3.77
30.1k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"BETTY"—Scenario #1

Jan's best buddy and former very close and together roommate "S" probably needed a more active-always sexually ready type woman to enjoy mutual and exploratory stimulations—so, since neither Jan nor gil had many other close friends, they made a few smiling fully clothed photos and placed an ad in the Beach Reporter looking to enlist a woman for a friendly three way.

"Youngish couple wants a female friend to explore various erotic pursuits together" (A very bold upfront statement to be published at that time)

Betty and several others answered the ad, she looked like the best bet. She sent a photo of a nice looking woman in an attractive pose-with great anticipation we set up a lunch meeting in the Mexican restaurant at the base of Pier Avenue in Hermosa Beach. The meeting turned out better than expected.

It was a bit awkward at first since the meeting was based on a rather blatant newspaper statement. After some warm up conversation about lifestyles and work (Betty said she was a flower seed distributor), Betty sat next to Jan and I thought I observed an occasional touch between them above and below the glass table.

Probably my extended imagination, I thought.

Lunch was nice and the two bottles of red wine added some looseness to the otherwise polite conversation.

I gave Betty the address on 8th Street and we decided to meet there this afternoon.

Since Betty paid for her lunch and got a traffic overtime parking ticket to boot, I thought we would not see her again. (I wasn't the generous guy I am now (on retrothink)).

When Jan and I got back to the apartment, I suggested to Jan that if Betty should show up, after the initial drink or whatever, that she (Jan) withdraw to the bathroom so I could chat with Betty.

Bettyactually showed up and knocked at the door about twenty minutes later. We all had one more glass of a very good redand Jan took off for the john.

"Betty, do you like Jan?" says gil. "I like you both" says Betty.

Gil—" I hope we can continue some kind of relationship—we have a plane (wahoo), and we like to watch movies on a big projection screen, also occasional sexy photo sessions".

I took her to the back bedroom and pointed out some photos on our 'photo wall' . Betty said "I love to watch movies too and my last boyfriend was into bondage and took a lot of photos".

I then pressed the opportunity to brief Betty to the facts that Jan isvery submissive, somewhat slow to arouse (with men) and will turn-on to beingrestrained and teased.

When Jan comes out, "let me take her into the bedroom and see what our interests might be". That announcementlit me up for the rest of the week.

Betty and I were standing in the middle of the living room as Jan exited the bathroom.

I liked her bedroom statement a lot and imagined all sorts of fun games between them –(and without me). As we three stood in the living room, there was an embrace and kisses all around.

It took considerable restraint on my part to sit out in the living room and hear the activity in the bedroom between these two warmed and lightly inebriated attractive women. My presence would probably detract from the initial encounter anyway.

If I were in my photo mode, I think some guidance from me and maybe an occasional warming stroke would be a boost. Later. The problem might be myloss of control.

So, after about 10 minutes. . .—gil peeks into the bedroom—

I was surprised that Betty wasso adept at understanding and taking my advice of Jan's submissiveness so well.

Betty was kneeling behind Jan in the middle of the bed while Jan was sitting on the side. Both women were fully clothed although their shirts were unbuttoned and the top of Jan's Levis was opened to expose the top of her bikini panties (nice ones).

Betty was holding Jan's hands behind her back with one hand and stroking her breasts with the other while nuzzling her neck. Jan's eyes were closed and there was an obvious increasing responsive surrender to Betty's aggressive actions.

I thought my best approach if I was ever going to participate in this encounter was to withdraw right now andcool off in the other room.

So, I had another glass of red and gazed out to the sandy yard at the front of the apartment; while all the time alternately thinking of ways to enhance the bedroom activity and plan a longer term relationship with Betty. . . . 5 Minutes Elapsed. . .

Not having reached anything conclusive ideas, I sort of wander into the bedroom. The two beauties are about in the same pose except Jan.s legs are widely apart and Betty is using both hands from behind Jan, concentrating on the area under her panties presumedly in and around her pussy. Jan was moving as much as Betty's hands would allow and she was moaning louder than I had ever produced in our sexual relations. Neither woman paid the least interest in my arrival, although I thought I heard Betty say earlier "You can come in now, gil". This woman is very good at what she was doing.

Well the reader might assume I was happy as a voyeur to a perfect female scene.I was.

Maintaining a respectful distance from this wonderful event taking place hoping that it might improve to my wildest expectations before my hormonal unbalance and pounding protuberance wasgone.

Betty paused, got off the bed, and led the moaning Jan to her feet alongside the bed. Betty pulled off Jan's levis in an authoritative manner and then, as Jan and I watched, her own levis and shirt leaving on her panties and bra. Betty and Jan stood together as Betty deftly slipped off Jan's shirt, unhooked her bra and pulled her very wet panties down to the floor, scattering all the clothes over the floor.

Betty then gently pushed the totally naked Jan back to the bed with her legs spread and over the side.

Betty then leaned over Jan as she laid back on the bed. The two of them intertwined and kissed deeply as their hands and tongues caressed and teased each other (and me from a distance). Jan obviously affected by their mouths and tongues together as Betty slid down to kneel on the carpet next to the bed and between Jan's now widely spread active legs.

Betty asked if Jan wanted her to continue. "Yes, oh God yes- I havenever been so ready".

Betty paused, looking at Jan, enjoying the scene of Jan's driving need for her to continue as Jan's hands wildly worked her own body.

I thought of how Betty could be so capable and practiced; but, I was less interested in her history than the events at hand.

After minutes of intense activities, I sensed Jan wasmore than ready for a climactic event as Betty's mouth worked around her pussy and both of them pinched, rubbed and twisted Jan's nipples.It happened to both Jan and gil (across the room) at the same time. I think it was one of the best in my sexual history and definitely sure that I had never seen Janso excited even thoughshe comes easily when stimulated by women.

The two of them moved on to the bed and just lay there. Jan naked and Betty still in bra and panties. Gil disappeared to the john. When I returned, Jan had made Betty as naked as she was. I thoroughly enjoyed the scene of the two naked women laying together on the bed as Jan took on the initiative to repay Betty's non-obligatory efforts.

It was near dark. I fired up the projection television and put on a movie tape. The women finally came from the bedroom, Jan in her robe, naked underneath and Betty more or less loosely dressed as she had come. Betty looked pleased and Jan looked MORE THAN pleased with the encounter. As we watched the movie on a 3 person chaise lounge facing the movie screen, we talked about the amazing rapport for a first time out.

I don't know how often women can interrelate to that degree without a lot of preliminaries, but that is exactly how the first part of Betty, Jan (and gil ) happened.

After many fun strokes and non-preliminary kisses, the three of us decided to defer to the next meeting. I walked Betty to her car parked in front of the garage and kissed her 'good night'.

She promised to return.

SEE "BETTY'S RETURN"

No copyright-free use

gil