Betty Boop Discovers Threesomes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,751 Followers

"Fuck me!" Barney joked, "She is doing it!" "I told you how dirty she is; but you wouldn't believe me." Craig nudged his pal. "I don't think their's anything she won't try."

With that, I began working both toys in and nearly out. The angle that I held the black dildo meant that I could only jab it into my arse but my right hand was a blur fucking my sloppy cunt with the big bigger pink one! My breathing was getting shallower and shallower and the only noises I could make were growls and grunts but it was a fantastic experience fucking both of my sex-holes in front of Craig and Barney. My back began to ache so I rolled over onto my other side which meant that I could increase my speed with the black dildo in my arse.

"Oh...ow....oohhh....yessss." I panted like a mantra as I battered my arsehole with the long sex sex toy while twisting the other one slowly into my fanny.

My show must have lasted two or three minutes when I sensed that Craig was ready to cum.

"Don't waste that!" I squeaked as I stopped masturbating for a moment and lowered my arse onto the rug; keeping the toys sucked into my orifices. "Cum on my tits.....splash your spunk on me." I knew he loved it when I talked dirty.

Without any hesitation Craig stood astride my stomach and Barney my head and both began furiously rubbing their cocks.

"That's it boys," I begged, "spunk on Betty's big tits.....come on....I want lots of your lovely spunk on them....come on cover me...drench me in spunk!"

In seconds Craig shot a stream of spunk into the air missing my tits completely and landing on my face with a splat; then he edged forward and deliberately squeezed another two large dollops out directly onto my face.

Barney began laughing quite manically and squeezed his cock until his cum oozed out and dropped onto my face too, then joked; "It's just like a fucking Bukkake film!" as I hung my mouth open to catch any stray droplets on my tongue. Both guys dropped to their knees and pumped the last few drops of hot spunk onto my eyelids.

I couldn't believe how much there was. Craig mustn't have had any action or even a wank since our last fuck and Barney just spurted and spurted for ages. Their warm spunk felt like jelly as it ran down my face and into my mouth and nostrils and the pungent aroma was overwhelming.

Just as I was containing my breathing Barney yelled "Get the black one!"

I tried to open my eyes but the spunk was everywhere and gluing the lids together; so I couldn't stop them when they grabbed an ankle each and pulled them towards my shoulders bending me in half. Then they each took hold of a dildo and began roughly thrusting my toys into my arse and cunt faster than I'd ever managed.

The guys were in laughing hysterically as they pounded my holes. I howled, grunted, laughed, shook my tits and wriggled as my whole genital area got fucked ragged with two of my biggest sex toys. I'd done some weird things in the last few weeks but this was blowing my mind. Especially when the two toys rubbed and banged against each other through the membrane that separates my cunt and arse.

"Oh shit!" I screeched, "It's happening again.....it's happening again....take them out!" I suddenly got overcome with the same desperate feeling to piss that Barney had created earlier. "Take them out!"

As soon as the guys pulled the toys out I arched my back and another stream of hot piss shot out and landed about two feet away on my cream carpet. I couldn't control my actions for a few seconds and lay shaking as more piss oozed out onto the rug and I let off two or three loud farts from my gaping arse hole. I managed to wipe some dry spunk from my eyes to see Craig weeping with laughter and Barney sitting against the sofa with a look of shock and awe on his face as he rubbed his stiff again cock.

I rolled into the foetal position again; clutching my aching stomach with one hand and the other between my legs to try and stop anything else leaking out. No one said a word for nearly 5 minutes; until Craig asked for another beer.

I got to my feet with as much grace as I could muster but let off another two wet farts when I opened my legs. I foolishly stopped in the hall to look in the mirror. I looked an total mess; my neatly coiffured hair was sticking out in all directions, my lipstick and eyeliner were smudged and my face looked a bit like a glazed doughnut as there was so much spunk caked to it. But I permitted myself a congratulatory smile when I remembered how I'd got in this state! I got their beers and quickly washed the spunk off my face, brushed my hair and re-applied some lippy to make myself look presentable again before teetering back into the lounge still with my tits hanging out of the bustiere and bald fanny on show.

"Are you ready for part 2?" Barney asked with a cheeky wink as he took the bottle from me.

"Part 2?" I asked in my squeaky Betty Boop voice as I refilled my wine glass.

"Yeah." Craig butted in, "the threesome -- remember?"

"Oh. That?" As if I'd forgot!

"Are you still up for it?" He asked with a saucy wink.

I raised my eyebrows and pouted my pretty little lips; then took a long swallow of cold white wine then knelt beside Barney.

"Let's go upstairs where it'll be more comfortable."

I went first hobbling up the stairs as quickly as possible in my silly high heels.

"Come on!" Craig giggled and kept spanking me, "get that fat arse upstairs I'm getting stiff again."

Once inside my bedroom I clambered into the middle on all fours so that the boys could get a good look at my wobbling boobs and stretched fuck holes. They got either side of me and immediately began rubbing my tits and legs and fingering me. My hands went straight to their lovely cocks which soon grew nice and stiff.

"Get up here and let me suck you." I panted to Barney. In a flash he was kneeling beside my face as I wanked and twisted his enormous cock. It still wasn't as hard as Craig's but stiff enough! I pulled the foreskin back and kissed the knob then slowly fed it into my mouth. It was delicious. Resting on my elbow as Craig stroked and fingered my pussy I sucked and licked the biggest cock that I'd ever seen.

Eventually Barney held the back of my head and began to stuff his cock into my mouth making me gag; and he wouldn't let go.

"That's it you dirty fucker....swallow it." He grunted as he forced it to the back of my throat. Thankfully I didn't panic and tried to breathe through my nostrils which helped.

"Aaaaggghhhccclllluuuuuggghhhh," I gurgled as I tried to ease his long cock past my tonsils but I was still gagging and my mouth was filling up with saliva.

"Come on you old tart." He continued, "get it down your fucking throat! I want to feel my balls bang against your chin." Whenever Craig talked to me like this I loved it.

"Aaaaggghhhccclllluuuuuggghhhh," I gurgled again as saliva dribbled out of the sides of my mouth.

To get comfortable I raised my torso slightly as Barney fucked my face and eventually forced his long cock into my throat. It was a bit like snorkeling as I concentrated on breathing through my nose.

"You dirty old tart." Barney kept up his torrent of filth as Craig forced his fingers into my pussy and his thumb slipped into my bum, "look at the size of your fucking old cunt....it's nearly fucking hanging out!" My hands were wrapped around his waist as I met every one of his delectably vicious hip thrusts which made his balls bang against my chin as promised.

"Oohh....you dirty old fucker," Barney began to pant as his cock slowly and easily slid down my throat. "You're fucking good at sucking cock.....fuck...you're the best cocksucker I've ever met....ooh yes....keep doing that."

We were both relaxing now and I was in fucking ecstasy as I deep throated his long young cock and Craig grappled with my tits and fingered my pussy and arsehole at the other end.

We kept at it for two or three minutes with me relaxing enough to take charge of the action -- easily sliding his full length into my throat...then sucking and kissing the knob then repeating the whole thing over and over again. I was soon quite proud of myself!

"I'm going for a piss." Craig slurred as he slowly climbed off the bed, "do you want another beer, mate?"

"Yeah, that'll be cool." Barney replied as he slammed his long cock into the back of my throat.

I had to stop sucking that magnificent cock because my pussy was nearly bursting with excitement.

"I've got to ride you." I panted as I wiped some sweat from my brow.

"Okey-dokey." He laughed as I moved to straddle him again, "be my guest."

His cock seemed to go on forever as I slowly speared myself on it. Then with a little shuffle to make myself comfortable I was ready. It took my breath away each time I slid back down his pole and the feeling was just as unbelievable when I slid back up to the tip.

"You like the cock; don't you?" Barney sniggered as he slapped my flopping tits. "I've got loads of mates back home that'll pay good money to get sucked off a MILF like you."

"Oh yes." I panted as I increased the speed that I was fucking him.

"It's my brothers 21st birthday in a couple of weeks." Barney grunted as he began thrusting upwards with his hips, "how do you feel about stripping for the lads?"

"Oh God! Oh yes." I panted even harder at the thought.

"That'll be cool......watching you strip for the lads...then putting on a dildo show for them too." He was gasping too now as we furiously fucked each other.

"I wondered how long it would take for her to fuck you." Craig chuckled when he came back into the bedroom. "I might as well join in then." With that he stepped onto the bed and fed his cock into my mouth as Barney pounded my pussy.

"I'm going to make her strip and do a dildo show for Max's birthday." Barney laughed.

"She'll fucking love that." Craig gasped as he grabbed my head and forced his cock into my throat. "Can you imagine what she'll be like with a dozen or more cocks waving around!"

Both guys laughed out loud as my orgasm began to make my toes tingle.

"Hey!" Barney shouted to Craig as he grasped my hips to get extra leverage, "do you think we should make it a Bukkake party? You know.....get everybody to spunk on her face at the end?"

That was it...... "AaaaaaaggghhhhhuuuuugghhhsshhhHHHIIITTTTTTuugggllllOOOOHHHHH!" I began convulsing and choking because my orgasm was so fierce. Craig instinctively pulled his cock out of my mouth so I could catch my breath as my saliva dribbled onto the bed.

"Fuck it!" He told no one I particular, "I think I'll fuck her arse. You don't mind do you mate?"

"The more the merrier!" Barney chuckled as he pulled my arse cheeks apart in readiness for his friends' cock.

I was still gulping down oxygen when Craig slipped his cock into my stretched anus.

"Oh GOD!" I groaned as I threw my head back. This was amazing! Barney continued holding y hips as he slowly fucked my battered cunt but Craig went wild as he punished my arse with his thick cock. I could hardly move and just secured myself by holding onto the metal headboard as both boys fucked my arse and cunt at the same time making my whole genital area feel like it might explode.

"Yes...yes...yeesssss!" Craig eventually grunted as my arse suddenly became very hot and wet.

"Ha ha ha ha." Barney cackled as he began furiously thrusting his cock into my cunt rubbing his big cock against Craig's tool through my thin membrane, "I'm cumming....I'm cumming!" And my second fuck hole was flooded in as many minutes.

We clung together for a few seconds until Craig pulled out leaving my arsehole stretched and gaping.

"Stay on all fours." Barney insisted as he rolled out from underneath me. "I want to get a look at what we've done to you."

Shattered and exhausted I looked back over my shoulders to see the lads examining my holes like amateur gynecologists.

"Squeeze some milk out." Barney instructed as they kept my cheeks spread. I did as I was told and with my last piece of energy contracted my muscles until their spunk oozed back out and ran onto my bedclothes.

"You dirty bitch!" Barney laughed as he slapped my arse. "I can't wait to tell the lads about you."

Barney visited me the following night and fucked me ragged again, then we spent the next couple of weeks on MSN and Yahoo and texting each other through the day.

And tell his mates about me - he did. Three weeks after meeting him I was invited to be the stripper at his brothers 21st birthday in front of 16 hardcore football hooligans.

Mag58
Mag58
2,751 Followers
12