Bettyboop on Webcam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,744 Followers

I opened my eyes to see Craig's hand trembling as he squeezed one last pearl onto my tits. He suddenly looked terrified when I ran my finger across my cheek to touch the warm spunk. I couldn't resist and scooped it into my mouth. It tasted nothing like it smelled, in fact it virtually had no taste but the action of actually pushing his cum into my mouth must have looked as erotic as it felt doing it.

Without thinking I edged forward and automatically swallowed his still pulsing cock so I could suck out every last drop.

"Fucking hell!" Craig gasped as his balls touched my chin and I theatrically sucked the last dregs out of his love tube.

I planted a kiss on the purple tip and let him flop exhausted onto the sofa. But I wasn't finished!

I rolled onto my back with my shaved cunt facing the boy and raised my knees and parted my legs; then proceeded to give myself a good fingering.

First one finger; but that was never going to be enough after the fucking I'd just had. Then a second and a third. It felt so deliciously naughty and indulgent masturbating in front of Craig. I couldn't stop myself and I forced a fourth finger in and stretched my cunt as wide as possible as Craig watched open mouthed. My arse was now off the carpet and I was taking my weight on my shoulders as I tried to squeeze my thumb in my cunt as well! As I thrashed at my clit I had all four fingers and my thumb up to the knuckles in my sloppy cunt. Some guys on the webcam had pleaded with me to fist myself but I'd always preferred to use my toys and here I was fisting myself just for the delight of one young man....and myself.

Then it happened.......Yeeeesssssss! An orgasm that came up from my toes and made my whole body including my hair tingle.

I slumped to the floor; my body instantly racked with aches and pains as the adrenaline evaporated into the ether. I don't know if the orgasm made me feint or I dropped off into a slight sleep but when I opened my eyes Craig was standing over me fully clothed.

"Ahem." he nervously coughed, "I'll ..ahem....be getting off now....if that's ok."

I smiled a thin smile and nodded. He walked out of the room. A second later his head reappeared.

"Oh." He cheekily grinned, "Thanks."

Later that night I logged on to Messenger anonymously as I wasn't in the mood for going on my webcam as my lusts had been sated for one day! Among my messages was one from Craig. It was very sweet and even a little bit apologetic for his behaviour at the beginning. I replied that I'd enjoyed every minute – no – every second of the adventure; including the part on the bus and.......would like to do it again!

Sure enough he jumped at the chance and we became torrid lovers over the next few weeks with me teaching him how to please a lady and him living out all....and I mean ALL of his wildest fantasies; but they will keep for another day.

Mag58
Mag58
2,744 Followers
12