Betty's Blog of Bound Boobies Ch. 03

Story Info
The event starts and Betty's boobies get teased.
2.7k words
4.61
16.9k
9
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
332 Followers

Bob looked at the two trapped breasts approvingly. Those wonders of nature were truly amazing, and the daring girl behind the wall fascinated him to no end. What a stroke of luck that the girl has willingly made her cute pillows freely available for the exhibition, only separated from the undoubtedly excited girl by a thin, wooden wall.

He listened intently as he touched one of the warm, pulsing globes again. The muffled moans of the young woman were easy to make out as soon as the vibrator kicked in. Those lustful groans... yes, that was something he needed to take care of urgently. But he had already prepared for that.

The new owner of Beep and Boop was more than satisfied with his preparations, and the little device he had gotten from a resourceful friend worked flawlessly. He tried to remember what the engineer had told him. His friend had insisted that it was a pretty simple circuit but Bob still couldn't believe that it actually worked so well. Apparently, a tiny electrical current, well below the perception threshold, sprung from a hidden metal plate on the ground, flowed through the body of the visitor and his or her hand, straight into Beep and/or Boop once those hands touched those delicious exhibits.

That unremarkable current then triggered a simple switch that activated the vibrator wedged inside the sex of the aroused woman behind the wall. The vibrations would slowly increase in strength until the visitor's hand left those breasts again. Simple and ingenious. He wondered what the girl behind the wall thought about his little present but hoped she would appreciate the little extra excitement.

Giggling with joy, Bob left the two trapped, fleshy pillows and worked on the remaining preparations. He hoisted some wooden barriers towards the wall and slowly set up the little booth he had prepared. Once he had everything in place, Beep and Boop were separated from the exhibition hall by a simple, black box. The entry to that box was covered by a thick, black curtain reaching from just below the ceiling to the ground. A bright light above the enticing doorway indicated in red or green whether the booth was occupied or not.

Bob entered the small confines and adjusted some spotlights to properly illuminate the delicious pair in the center of the wall. Now Beep and Boop really stood out like an expensive art sculpture. A large screen right above them was displaying their blog that will undoubtedly be soon filled with ingenious suggestions on how to treat the two stars properly. Modern art was a weird and wonderful thing, and those two fleshy cushions with their blog fitted right in.

Behind the wall, Betty was nervous about what was going on. Hoping to find out more, she grabbed her phone to check the blog and see whether Bob had posted something. Sad that there was no update, she was about to put her phone away again when suddenly the page reloaded and an image of a black wall with two brightly illuminated, fleshy objects sitting in the middle appeared on the screen. Her tits! That's how they looked right now! Betty gasped excitedly. She zoomed in, tried to find out what objects Bob had put next to her globes but she couldn't see a thing. She only saw the small cupboard sitting beneath her twins that was apparently full of stuff. She couldn't really figure out any details about what was on there though, but it looked like boxes filled with random objects that he probably planned to use on her. She squirmed in anticipation.

And then she screwed up. Her phone slipped through her fingers and landed squarely on the floor. Betty cursed, afraid that the screen was cracked. Then it dawned on her what just happened and she cursed even more. How was she supposed to see what Bob posted? How was she supposed to manage the anticipation, now that she couldn't even see the images and the live stream? How could Beep and Boop tell the world how they feel? Oh right, voice input might still work... Betty tried to get herself under control again. She awkwardly said "Boobies" and heard the familiar chime of her phone. Happy that she could at least report on Beep's and Boop's current situation, she dictated to her mobile:

Beep and Boop reporting in.

Things are tight around here but oh so exciting! Despite some unforeseen issues we face right now, we have to commend our new owner. This place is awesome! And he really cares about our previous host as well, did something that makes her very happy whenever someone plays with us two squishies. How he did that? We have no clue! But it surely is fun!

Wondering what her fans would think of her predicament, Betty leaned back and tried to focus on her trapped breasts. Beep and Boop surely were buzzing with joy! But what would the visitors of the exhibition think of her bloated twins? Would they appreciate their perfect form, carefully touching the glistening balls and gently tease her? Would they ridicule her swollen udders, poke and slap them? Or would they jump at the chance to finally try out something weird on this pair of freely available tits and do unspeakable things to them? And most importantly, would anyone touch Beep and Boop long enough to make her cum? Betty's mind was locked in overdrive with no way to escape. It was the best thing that had ever happened to her.

Bob checked the setup once again and pressed a button. The groaning and moaning of untold men and women suddenly filled the small box, accentuated by the wet slapping sounds of furious fucking. He had received the recording from a good friend some time ago. The work had been created by a well known artist collective which regularly came up with some pretty experimental stuff. Those people really did the weirdest things. The work was just perfect for this exhibition. The explicit sounds would put the visitors in the right mood and at the same time mask the moaning and groaning of the trapped girl behind the wall well enough to make them feel comfortable.

He adjusted the volume of the playback slightly. After a bit of fiddling and some teasing of the two funbags he had managed to find a setting that was low enough to actually hear what the girl was doing back there but at the same time high enough to give the impression that her noises are simply part of the recording. Happy with himself, he fiddled with the large screen next to Beep and Boop and made sure the ranked suggestions and live feedback were properly displayed.

The ranking feature he had added to the blog over night would surely be helpful for the visitors thought Bob. With one glance, they would see what request had gathered the most support from the community and could decide whether they would try the suggestion on Beep and Boop to make their fans happy. Nobody would run out of inspirational ideas this way and in turn the online community could immediately see in the live stream which suggestions got implemented by the visitors. Bob wondered what results this intriguing feedback cycle between guests and fans would bring and couldn't wait to see it in action.

Right now the top trending suggestion was to press some ice cubes against those pert nipples and make them long and hard, followed by the proposal to give Beep and Boop a healthy squeeze. Bob chuckled and gently massaged one of the tits mumbing, "You guys will have the time of your life today, promise!"

Then he switched on the video camera facing the wall and activated the live feed. Beep and Boop were finally broadcasted to the world in all their glory.

Comments flooded the blog the moment Beep and Boop went online. Bob smiled and mumbled "This should get interesting. Now there is one last thing to do."

He exited the small box and went into the supply room of his little gallery. When he returned, he had a heavy signpost under one arm and was carrying a bucket full of soapy water, a sponge and a towel in his other. He hoisted everything inside the box and erected the sign right next to Beep and Boop. The handle of the bucket fitted right into a small hook in the signpost, the towel into another one. Bob moved the post around a bit and made sure the sign was properly positioned. It read "Be considerate. Clean up after yourself."

Chuckling amused, Bob went to the door and opened the exhibition.

Betty gasped when the cold hand caressed the underside of her left breast. This wasn't Bob, this was someone else! She tried to listen, tried to find out what was going on, but the loud, explicit groaning blaring from the speakers made it impossible to hear anything. The dildo had again activated as soon as the bony finger had touched her buzzing orbs. Oh god, how would she survive this?

She felt the fingers explore her bulging balls, felt them squeeze her nipples, tug at them. Then there was a freezing coldness that suddenly enveloped her senses and surely made her nipples hard as stone. She sighed, focusing on the delicious vibrations from below. The hand now lightly slapped the undersides of her twins and likely made them dance in joy. And then they left again, way too soon, and an odd feeling of wetness made her wonder what was going on. Thankfully it didn't take long for the next pair of hands to arrive, and Betty appreciated their tender caressing of her tingling breasts. She smiled, happy with how everything had turned out so far. Those visitors were quite a considerate bunch! If they would just let their hands rest a bit longer on her twins so she could get off once in a while!

The odd wetness was there again. Betty mused that it always happened between visitors and wondered what the hell that was. It almost felt like someone was rubbing her off with soap. Weird. Most visitors seemed to be content with just touching her globes and jiggling them around a bit, but there were also some more enterprising fellows, some that would put stuff around her tits, that would suck on them, slap them or make them dance. But most didn't give her enough time for her own fun, which was really a shame. Maybe she could do something about it? She activated her phone to post some hints.

"Boobies."

Beep and Boop speaking,

We are thrilled that the event is now open and are looking forward to a great day. But guys and gals, we implore you, take your time! Don't rush it! We appreciate meeting you and would love to get to know you better, so just give us a few more minutes of your time, please? Beep and Boop out.

Hopefully that would help with her little problem. If only those people would read her post! Betty squirmed as her nipples suddenly got pulled away with might. Someone apparently wanted to test how flexible those little nubs were!

Kate didn't know what to expect, but the exhibition so far had been really interesting and it was so much fun to see Ben squirm when faced with all those hard cocks and gaping pussies. Those ancient sculptures depicting unspeakable acts were really quite a stimulating sight! But the black box, with that traffic light of sorts was what intrigued her most. The queue was unfortunately quite long, but every single person popping out of there smiled like they just experienced the most amazing thing ever! Kate squeezed Ben's hand and mumbled, "Come on, darling, let's queue up! I just have to know what's in there!"

Ben groaned but didn't object, and so they waited until it was their turn. Finally the last visitor in front of them vacated the booth and the light jumped to green. Kate entered, pulling Ben with her.

"What the hell is that?" asked Kate quizzically, looking at the swollen globes illuminated by the bright lights. Ben grinned nervously and pointed to the display, "Modern art I guess. Looks like a performance?"

"Wait, you mean these are actual breasts?"

"It's Beep and Boop! Of course they are!"

"You... you know this blog?"

Ben blushed. Damn, why couldn't he just shut up for once?

"Y.. yeah."

"Then explain, please?"

"It's a girl flaunting her tits on the internet. She is kind of famous for tying them up real tight. And she has a cute way of presenting it, like her tits speak to the audience, not herself."

"And you like that? You like when when girls... how did you call it? Flaunt their tits?"

"Listen Kate, don't get this wrong. I love you, I just sometimes..."

Kate ignored him and instead grabbed one of the fat tits on the wall. She angrily squeezed the soft ball and wondered what Ben was thinking about her own breasts.

"So Ben, what do you like most about those? That they are so large? That they are so perfectly round? Or ..." she aimed and smacked one of the balls hard "...the springiness of the flesh?"

"I like how they change shape when she binds them, honey. But I do like your tits much better!"

"So then why did you never tell me that you like bound boobies?"

"I... I didn't dare to ask. Would you let me?"

Kate smirked, "I don't know, maybe? But I would have to know how hard you want to bind them. I don't like being in pain, you know. So then show me, show me how hard you would like to tie those titties. It's the perfect opportunity for this, isn't it?"

Ben grinned. After a rather bad start this actually turned out to be a good talk! He opened the cupboard and quickly found a roll of thin rope. With trembling hands he looped the cord around one of the breasts and pulled it as tight as he could. The flesh changed shape, the front of the tits blushing a tad more. He licked his lips and sucked on the delicious nipple.

"Uhm, so that's it?" inquired Katie, "Don't you also like to, I don't know, slap them, maybe? Like that?"

She let her hand crash into the unoccupied globe again, making it jump and jiggle.

"No, I don't like violence. Just a bit of bondage is fine," he mumbled, nipple still in his mouth.

Kate smiled, "So you're not a freak after all. Alright then, I might consider letting you do that."

"Really?" asked Ben, nipple popping out of his mouth, "Like, now?"

"If you want?"

"Then let's go!"

Betty didn't really understand what was going on, but it was weird having her two twins be treated so differently. The smacks had stung quite a bit but the rope was not nearly as tight as she would have liked. Suddenly she felt the wetness again and somebody was knocking against the wall. Hands were back on her twins, lightly squeezing her tender flesh. And for once they stayed on, resting on her globes, stroking her skin. The dildo engaged, the vibrations increased, and after a few minutes she screamed with pleasure.

"Thank god someone that gave me enough time for once," she huffed as the hands left her again, "Time for some feedback to my fans! Boobies!"

Finally someone considerate enough to give us the time we needed! Thank you dear stranger, thank you for lending us your hand! If only the other visitors would squeeze us a bit longer as well! Oh, and just a hint: The slapping is fine and all, but tone it down a bit, will you? We do enjoy being cuddled though, and those wet lips sucking us dry are a welcome change. A bit of rope play is fine as well. Just be kind to us afterwards. And don't rush it!

Bob left the room again, whistling happily. He had to remember to keep his stars happy! That post clearly showed some frustration and he was not convinced that people actually paid attention to it. So he had decided to pop in once in a while and give the two squishy pillows all the time they needed to satisfy their previous owner. He looked at the queue, marvelling at the amount of people fitting in his small shop. Three young men were standing at the front, giggling and joking about the art surrounding them.

"Good luck with those guys, Beep and Boop. They look rather eager."

qexiqex
qexiqex
332 Followers