Betty's Date Ch. 02

Story Info
Betty's second date with Kevin.
3.5k words
4.51
10.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nolfon1
nolfon1
118 Followers

Betty 2: Electric Betty-loo

I woke up on the side of the futon facing the bong. Kevin was sleeping next to me, his body a warm heater under the blanket. For those just tuning in, I'm Betty, a trans woman, just over 5 and a half feet tall, a little fit, with 36DD silicone implants. I'm tattooed, just got my septum pierced, and my hair is black with bangs and straight hair down past my tits in length.

I snuggled up to him and felt his warm arms wrap themselves around me, I smiled until his hand wrapped around my tit and squeeze. I flirtatious mocked offense. "Naughty, I thought you were sleeping."

"I've been awake for a half an hour." He said. Kevin took me out on a date last night, and as you can see, it went well. We met at a tattoo parlor, he was getting a new tattoo, and I was getting a septum piercing. He was a tall, tattooed band guy from the local punk/metal scene.

"Really? You didn't wake me?"

"You were sleeping and it was cute."

"Is that why you have an erection?" I asked, looking down at the pitched tent in the covers.

"That my dear, is morning wood. I thought you'd be aware of that." He said.

"It's been years, first thing to go on hormones." I said. "But," I turned to face him, "Maybe I can take care of that, and then you make me coffee?"

"That sounds too hard."

"How hard? This hard?" I grabbed his cock.

He moaned as I stroked him. "Okay, it's a deal."

I climbed under the covers and positioned myself around his seven inch penis. I wrapped my lips around him. I licked his head a little, then started to take him deeper. His crotch was mustier this morning, but I didn't let it slow me down. I was on a roll. His head was starting to reach my throat, but I held my gag reflex back. I was taking all of it in, again.

I felt his hand on the back of my head, and when I went down, he pushed, and his head passed into my throat. He held his hand on my head, holding me with my nose buried in his pubes. His hand relaxed and I slid off his member and caught my breath. Then, I was back to work. I was bobbing again, up and down, taking most of it each time.

Then I felt his hand hold my head down, and then his cock pulsed in my mouth. A load of hot warm cum was pumped into my throat, he pulled out and shot the rest in my mouth. I swallowed then licked his cock clean. I climbed out from under the covers and next to him. He grabbed my hands, holding them down and pinned me under him.

"You're a very good girl."

"I do my best, thanks for breakfast." and then I winked.

"Be careful, I may have to punish you."

"You don't scare me."

With his free hand, he grabbed my side and squeezed hard. The pain shot through my horny body, and I moaned.

"A bit of a masochist, aren't you?"

"What? Who me?" I said coyly, "Little ol' me?"

He smirked and kissed me, then released my hands and sat up.

"Where are you going?"

"Making you coffee."

He stood up and I watched his naked ass walk into the kitchenette to one of those coffee makers with the K-cups. He returned and sat down next to me, handing me a cup. "Your coffee."

"Thank you, sir." I sipped my coffee before lighting a cigarette. He followed my lead.

"So, Betty."

"So Kevin."

"I like you." He said and puffed his cigarette.

I smiled, "I like you, too." I really did.

"So, I know it's been just one date."

"One date? I think this counts as two now, coffee in the morning should count as a date."

He chuckled, "Even better, this is our second date, then. I wanted to know though, if you wanted to be official?"

"Like Facebook official?"

"Yes, like that."

I looked at his naked body sitting next to me, his shaggy hair and scruffy face. Yesterday, I was worried about his age. He was 37 and I'm merely 25, but that wasn't bothering me now. "I'd like that. I can do this."

He grinned like a kid in high school who scored a prom date. "Awesome, now the next question."

"A followup? I'm intrigued."

"Would you be opposed to being non-exclusive?" He asked.

"Like, we can fuck other people?" I asked, though I knew that's what he meant.

"Yeah." He seemed nervous of my response.

A poly lifestyle is common among my friends. Most of my hook ups were with friends who were dating other friends. I'm fine with that." I smiled, "I've been around poly people a lot since moving to Philly. Any reason why you want that?" I asked. I had a hunch why he was asking.

"Yeah, my ex cheated on me with our drummer. After that, I became insecure about cheating, and became paranoid of other partners. It caused me to act irrationally and I fucked up whatever relationships I got into." He put out his cigarette, "So, I spent some time dealing with my jealousy, and now, well, you can fuck whoever, it won't bother me, as long as you come back to me."

Internally, I was shocked at his honesty in that moment. "And you can fuck others, too?"

"Yes, I would be able to, and probably will."

I figured he was asking to avoid being hurt. I'd been cheated on before, too. I know the pain that comes with it. "Cool, I'm on board." I grabbed his hand, "I like you Kevin, but I want one ground rule when hooking up with others."

He looked at me, "Please don't say I have to wear bunny suit when hooking up?"

I chuckled, "Oh please, I'm not a monster. You have to wear a condom, and I'll make sure condoms are involved with me too. I don't want STDs and I doubt you do either."

"Fair enough. With you?"

"We're both STD free, and I can't get pregnant."

"My word, you are the perfect girlfriend."

I blushed, "Of course, you get to tell your friends that you get to stick it up my butt."

"I did do that." He lounged back proudly on the futon.

"On the first date, no less." I smirked and stood up to collect my clothes.

He sat up as I was tucking into my panties. "Are you leaving?"

"I got shit to do. You know, get some groceries, clean my room up, gossip about you to my roommate." I pulled my dress over my head, and adjusted it.

"Hmm, yeah that sounds important."

"You can ask about tonight." I replied, hoping that my hint was blunt enough.

"Do you want me to ask you about tonight? I mean, I could, but maybe I'm not free tonight."

"Are you busy tonight?" I asked before realizing he was setting me up.

"Actually I'm not, but I'm glad you asked." He grinned at me and chuckled.

"You turned that around, and that was kind of hot." I was being honest. I like his banter. I walked towards him and pushed him onto his back and straddled him, pinning him with my hands. "How about, I come over around seven. I'll grab some Chinese, and we get stoned, play that copy of Contra you have over there, and then," I paused to build anticipation, then I quickly climbed off him and turned my back. I called over my shoulder: "we pray to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I'm a good Christian girl, after all."

He stood up and turned me to face him, "Or we can do all that, except instead of pray, we have dirty, dirty sex."

"You scoundrel, I should be offended, but I'm enthralled." I mocked. I leaned in and kissed him. I felt his hands wrap around me. They were comforting and electric. I broke the kiss and smiled at him.

Then he squeezed my ass.

I kissed him again. "I'll see you later."

No one was awake as I got home, so I jumped in the shower and got changed. When Deb finally woke up, she saw me and perked up. Before I could speak, she called out: "Okay, I'm getting coffee, then you're telling me about the date." And she walked off towards the kitchen.

I sat in my chair by the window, and puffed a cigarette. Deb returned very quickly. "That was fast."

"I used the instant stuff, I'm too excited."

"Doesn't that stuff taste like shit, is it even warm."

"Fuck you, it's coffee. Now talk. I want to hear about the date."

"Okay, okay. It was amazing. We bantered back and forth, his friends band was really fun, then we went back to his place, got high and I fucked him."

"And this morning?"

"I blew him, and he made me coffee." I smirked at her.

"I wish I got rewarded coffee for my blow jobs."

"Well, get better at giving blow jobs." I joked.

"Fuck you, my blow jobs are the best! I'll prove it with Mike!"

And on queue, Mark popped in. "I heard my name and blow jobs in the same sentence."

He looked over at me, "Don't ask me, she's the one proposing it." I responded.

He looked at Deb, "Betty says she gives better blow jobs than me, and that's why I don't get coffee."

Mike just shook his head, then plopped on the couch next to Deb. Mike wasn't too tall, an average build, but an attractive face with kept facial hair and brown long hair. He looked a bit like Jesus, if Jesus only wore jeans and black metal shirts. "So, how did the date go? Do you have a boyfriend now?"

"I do actually." I said sheepishly.

"Wait! What? You didn't tell me that!" Deb screamed. "Betty, how could you just leave that out?"

"Oh, yeah. Deb, Kevin and I are dating and we're in love, and we're adopting seven children from Asia to show our love for each other."

"Are you sacrificing them?" Mike asked.

"How dare you? You should know you don't need to ask that." I responded.

"So Betty is finally off the market?" Deb asked.

"I am actually not!" I responded, "He wants to do it open."

Mike perked up, "So the blowjob contest can go on, still? Please?"

We joked for awhile longer before going about our days. I did my errands on auto pilot as my thoughts were just focused on Kevin. I got home at five, and spent the next hour doing nothing in hopes to make the hour pass. I smoked a cigarette, paced around, had a cup of coffee, another cigarette, paced around, hit the bowl, tried to play a game on my phone, and then went on facebook. I saw I had a friend request from him. I accepted it and set it so we were in a relationship.

I felt like a teenage girl who was just excited to have a boyfriend. Back in those days, after laying down for bed, I'd fall asleep of fantasies about being this girl. We all reach a point where we just say fuck it, and do what we want with our lives. We only get one of these things, and nothing is ever going to be handed out. If we sit around waiting for our rockets to come, we'd all die with blue balls.

So I did it. I did what I knew I had to do. I'm 25 years old, and I could never be happier. I never knew happiness until I was Betty. There were consequences, but I did it. I never looked back.

"Crap!" It was 6:15. I wanted to start getting ready at six. I rushed to the shower to wash away the day and feel clean. I lathered up my back end and made sure my ass was clean. Then I lathered up my tits and gave them a good scrubbing. I paid good money for these things, I wasn't going to miss an opportunity to enjoy them.

I dried off and straightened my hair. I did my make up, giving myself wingtips with my eyeliner. I finished with a blue-grey lipstick.

I threw on a black fit and flare dress with pink polka-dots. with a retro style low cut that accentuated my breasts. I put on my boots and ran out the door. I texted him what he wanted for Chinese, and if he didn't answer by the time I get there, I'm getting him orange chicken.

As I was a block away, I got his text: "Chicken and broccoli, fried rice, egg roll, and a happy ending ;)"

I responded: "Gotcha, vegan lasagna and a tossed salad :P"

"You read my mind, babe."

I reached his apartment close to 8, and knocked on the door.

The door opened, I walked in and stopped when I saw Kevin sitting on the couch. I pointed at him, then turned to the door, because he couldn't have opened it from the futon. There was a guy standing at the door. He was just shy of six feet and thin. He had longish curly black hair and pale skin. He had a bit of Shaggy style chin fuzz, and was wearing a black Sick of it All hoodie.

"Hey Betty, this is my friend Walt, he was just leaving." He looked at Walt, "This is my girlfriend, Betty."

"Hi." He said quickly.

"Hey, nice to meet you. I'm sure we have enough if you want to join us for a bit?" I said to him, looking back at Kevin for confirmation.

"Oh, thanks, but I do have to go. Take care man." He said and ducked out of the apartment, pulling the door shut.

I waited a moment, "Is he always like that?"

"No, not usually. You spooked him though."

"I spooked him?"

He patted the futon next to him, and grabbed the Chinese food from me when I got close enough. I sat down and looked at Kevin, waiting for an answer.

He handed me a beer before responding. "Okay, so at the show yesterday, some of the people who know your trans told Walt, and wanted him to tell me in case you didn't. I guess one of the trans girls at shows isn't always up front about it, and they weren't sure if it was you."

"That's dumb. I can see where they're coming from. And in honesty, not being up front is more dangerous for me. Tasha is who they're thinking of. She's going to get herself hurt one day."

"Yeah, Walt doesn't have an issue with it, if he was being honest with me. He didn't want me to be let down."

"Whatever." I said, "This is a weird conversation to start off with. What matters is you do know, and you still want to be with me." I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"You still could be a fembot with machine gun nipples." He said, squeezing my side.

"If I had machine gun nips, I wouldn't be in Philly."

"If I had machine gun nips, I'd feel really self conscious."

"You're a nut. Throw a movie on, something to get us in the mood for Contra."

"I know just the film." He walked over to a shelf of VHS tapes. I didn't see what he grabbed, but judging from the previews, it was from the 80s.

It was Commando.

"Tell me you love 80s Action movies." He said.

"I think, we are going to get along just fine."

We ate, smoked, and cuddled until the movie ended. During the credits, we hit the bong again then started Contra.

"Do the code." I said.

"Oh, you can't do it without it?"

"I'm not a badass at this game."

He chuckled, "All right, but I'm going to kick your ass at this. He smirked at me.

He didn't. He was worse than me, but only just. "An expert, going to kick my ass, huh?"

"I may have exaggerated a little."

"Just be glad you weren't under oath."

He put his controller down and pushed me onto my back and then straddled me. "Maybe I should have you under oath."

"More like, under an OAF!" I responded, making the pun.

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to hold you in contempt of court for unlawful pun usage!"

"Judge! No! You can't!" Then he re-positioned both my arms under one of his hands and fumbled with something with the other. Then I felt him move my arm onto something fuzzy, then I felt it wrap around my wrist.

Then the other.

I tried to move my arms but I was restrained. He sat up and looked down on me, "Well, it seems I've got you where I want you."

"I'll never talk!"

"Talk! Ha! No, Miss Betty, I expect you to cum." Then he gripped my side and squeezed.

I squirmed trying to pull away from the pain. I let out a moan as he only squeezed harder. Then he released. I gasped. "Shit."

"Too much?" He said, out of character.

"No, no, it was good. Though we need a safe word for this." I said with my arms still bound.

"Calm down." He said.

"I like it."

"I'm glad we agree, but Miss Betty, you still haven't told me where the plans are hidden. Unless you want me to hurt you again, you will tell me."

"I will not disobey my country." I spat back.

Then I felt the squeeze again. The pain streamed down my side, I moaned loudly. He released his grasp. "Will you talk?" He said, sternly.

"No!"

He squeezed my nipple. He squeezed it hard and twisted slightly. I squirmed hard. Trying to hold myself back from showing the pain I was feeling. He released, and I exhaled.

"Had enough?"

"Oh god, no, no, you'll have to do worse." I responded.

He climbed down and hiked up my dress, and slowly pulled down my panties.

"Oh no, not down there! Anywhere but down there!" I called.

"I will get those plans!" He declared as I felt cold gel being applied to my asshole. "Maybe, you have the plans on you." I felt his finger start to push past my ass and inside of me. I moaned and shivered. He fingered me and stretched me enough for another finger. I moaned and arched my back as his fingers wiggled and thrust inside me. Then I felt them removed followed by a hard smack to my ass. I gasped then shivered.

"Are you ready to start talking?"

"No, I can take more." I moaned.

I watched him remove his pants, his erect cock aiming right at me as he lubed it up. He knelt back on the couch and pushed my legs up and aimed my ass up at him. I felt his cock against me, ready to go in. "Last chance to talk."

"I can take it."

He pushed it in. I gasped and pulled my arms against their restraints. He pushed in a little further and I moaned. He repeated until his entirety was inside of me. I looked up at his lean tattooed figure, and felt his cock bury deep inside of me. I was in paradise.

His thrust were going at a steady pace and hitting all the right spots. My breathing started to pick up, I could feel the start of an orgasm coming. I gripped my restraints, my moans were becoming louder and more frequent. My cock was straining hard, as he pounded me harder and harder.

I couldn't handle it, an orgasm ripped through my body, and a small amount of clear liquid leaked from my dick. I tried to catch my breathe, but Kevin wasn't stopping, and then suddenly he pulled out and shot load after load of warm cum onto my face. I opened my mouth to catch some and tried to lick what I could with my tongue.

I looked up to his eyes. He was smiling and feeling proud. With my arms bound, I was unable to get much of the cum on my face.

"You look so hot."

I smiled and blushed.

"Now tell me where the plans are."

"I still won't tell."

Then he tickled my sides. I burst out laughing, but he didn't stop. I tried to wiggle him off me, but I couldn't and he kept tickling.

"Fuck I'll tell!" I yelled when I could catch my breathe.

He chuckled, "I win."

"You won this round, Mr. McCleod, but you won't win the war."

He tickled me again.

I wiggled and laughed, "No don't, don't."

He reached up and freed my hands and then handed me a few tissues, and I cleaned up my face.

"I like you." I said to him.

"I like you too."

nolfon1
nolfon1
118 Followers