Betty's Revenge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh God,” Renée exclaimed. “That was so great!”

“What was great, Renée?” Sophie asked completely puzzled. “You were just thoroughly humiliated by Kristen who tore your clothing off in public leaving you totally nude. What was so great about that and please cover yourself, will you?”

Sophie was referring to the fact that Renée was not wearing a hospital gown thereby leaving her breasts open to public display. The doctor felt as though her patient wouldn’t need one while in bed and she didn’t want the wounds that she was attempting to leave open to be negatively affected with anything heavy laying against them.

“My orgasm! My first public orgasm from being beaten, it was so great!” Renée cried out.

The doctor looked on with her curiosity quite piqued by what Renée was saying. Sophie, on the other hand, was actually quite scandalized and now even more confused.

“Renée! Have you been having a wet dream? You’re in the hospital because Kristen slashed and cut you badly. There has been no orgasms.”

Doctor Kadow realized that wasn’t actually accurate. She had to insert one tiny piece of stitching to stem the flow of blood from Renée’s torn labia and when she cleaned the area first thoroughly she discovered she was wiping away the aftermath of an orgasm. She found herself wondering what exactly had gone on out there.

Renée pulled the sheet down from her waist and then flipped it off the bed onto the floor. Sophie cringed from her good friend so carelessly offering to her and the doctor and anybody else who might happen by the sight of her completely nude body.

“Renée!” she squealed. “Show some modesty, please.”

Sophie leaned down to pick up the sheet. It was then that Renée lowered her right hand to her wounded labia and quickly tore asunder the stitching causing blood once again to flow from the hurt.

“Ow!” Renée cried out in pain quickly drawing Sophie’s attention as she stood up with the sheet. Renée jammed two fingers into herself and began working them in and out until they were coated with her blood.

“Oh, that hurts!” the raven-haired woman complained. “Oh, God! That feels so good!” Renée screamed.

Sophie looked on totally aghast on a number of levels, but most immediate was her distaste on witnessing Renée masturbate in public. She had never heard Renée mention masturbation even when the other young women she knew spoke of it.

Sophie finally had to look away because she could no longer stand to watch as Renée worked her bloody fingers in and out quicker and quicker while complaining of the pain and then screaming in ecstasy.

She wondered if the terrible events of the last week culminating in the public stripping and beating by Kristen had caused her friend’s mind to snap when suddenly Sophie heard Renée call out. “Oh God! Oh yes! Yes, that’s it!”

Sophie couldn’t help herself but had to turn her head back and was just in time to observe Renée’s orgasm as it flowed from her. She looked on hideously fascinated at something she had never even considered witnessing.

Renée’s sexual climax ceased and she looked up into the doctor’s incredulous and bewildered expression and demanded, “Open my wounds! Open all my wounds!”

Dr. Kadowaki shouted for her nurse, stat, to come hold Renée down while she administered a sedative…which she did three minutes later. Sophie had tears falling freely down her face as she sobbed, “Renée, what have they done to you?”

______

Betty sat at her desk in the late afternoon grimly satisfied. She had just heard about Renée and Kristen in the courtyard; in fact, she had just assisted Kristen to take some time off for a few days. Betty felt vindicated for what she had suffered at the hands of that little bitch Renée; now she had to formulate a strategy to force the raven-haired young woman to return the pictures.

If it had been most people who held the incriminating evidence of her and President Cramer having sex, Betty would have the overwhelming need to move quickly for fear duplicates of the photographs would have been made. She realized that something clever as that would never occur to Renée. She just wasn’t devious enough.

As proof of that belief, Betty realized that not one time had Renée wondered how those came to be taken. She knew this for a fact, because if the young woman had tumbled to it Betty realized Renée would been demanding the tape that now probably existed of her stripping in Betty’s office.

Betty had taken a video tape from a camera hidden in her office of the aforementioned loving making of her and President Cramer. Then Betty had the incriminating photos made from separate frames of the tape. The same camera had been running the entire time the incident with Renée had occurred.

If fact, the camera had started out as a security camera because Betty was very paranoid about unauthorized people being in her office, therefore it usually ran twenty-fours a day. Using eight hour tapes, it wasn’t much of a bother to the woman.

What was plaguing Betty was how exactly she could use these tapes of Renée’s nudity to pry those pictures from her grasp. Betty put on her Machiavellian thinking cap and began to plot.

Later Betty stood beside the hospital bed of the sedated Renée. In her hand she was holding a beautifully wrapped gift with a label attached. She set it quietly on Renée’s bedside table and turned and disappeared from the clinic like a ghost in the night.


‘There you go, Renée,’ Betty thought gloatingly. ‘See how you like that.’

______

Late in the afternoon of the next day, Sophie entered Renée’s clinic room. She was more than relieved when she observed that Renée was appareled in a hospital gown. The brown-haired young woman was carrying an outfit on two metal hangers for Renée to wear from the hospital.

“Hi Renée!” Sophie greeted. “Are you feeling any better?” No matter what had happened, the young woman always appeared upbeat and happy.

“Yeah, a little, I guess, although I’m still pretty sore in different places.” Renée stood up from the bed and groaned as she did.

Sophie’s sympathy went out to her friend. “Like where, for instance?” she asked.

Renée sharply glared at her friend. “That’s a little too personal, okay?` she answered brusquely.

“Oh, sorry,” Sophie murmured. ‘Too personal? After yesterday what could be too personal for you to share?’

“Come to take my favorite patient home?” Dr. Kadow asked entering the room.

“Yep, sure am! Hey, what’s this, Renée?” Sophie asked picking up the wrapped package left by Betty.

“It’s a gift from Betty. She must have left it when I was sleeping yesterday,” Renée explained.

Sophie read from the label, ‘To Renée, Sorry about our difficulties during the past week. Let’s just let bygones be bygones. I thought you and your friends would enjoy this movie. Cordially yours, Betty.’

“Oh, wasn’t that sweet of her? Let’s open it and find out which movie is it.” Sophie began to peel back the wrapping paper at one corner.

“Sophie!” Renée protested sharply. “Please leave it wrapped until tonight. I thought maybe all of us could get together this evening and watch it. You know, everybody bring a friend or two also and Kell can make some popcorn. We could all have a little party after lights out in one of the TV rooms.”

“That’s a great idea! I’m glad to see you’re doing so much better than the way you were acting yesterday,” Sophie gushed.

“Yesterday?” Renée echoed puzzled. “How was I acting yesterday? I mean, how would you act if you had all your clothes ripped off in public and was beaten with a sword by Kristen? Speaking of which, where is Kristen?” Renée asked harshly.

“Nobody knows where she is,” Sophie answered in a small voice.

“Well, I want her found and I want her brought up charges of assault and battery with intent to commit murder.”

“Well, that might not be the best idea, Renée,” Sophie said feeling on firmer ground, “although we can talk about this later. I was speaking about how weird you were acting yesterday here in the clinic.”

“Weird? How?” asked the dark-haired young woman appearing completely puzzled. “I don’t even remember seeing you yesterday.”

Sophie glanced at the doctor for assistance and she merely offered her a quick shake of her head. “Well, that’s okay,” Sophie spoke. “We can talk about that later as well when we talk about Kristen.”

“Kristen? What about Kristen?” Renée responded in an almost dreamy voice. “You know I love Kristen.”

Sophie had no idea how to respond to such a contradictory statement from the one made by Renée just a moment before, so she suggested, while holding the outfit out to her friend, “Well, why don’t you get dressed so we can get out of here?”

Renée replied, shocked at such a suggestion, “Why don’t you get out of here, so I can get dressed. Sophie, you know I never change my clothes in front of other people.”

“Uh, right, sure, Renée,” Sophie muttered. “Ok, I’ll be right out here if you need me for anything.” Leaving the room, the brown-haired young woman caught the doctor’s attention and rolled her eyes at her.

Doctor Kadow stood there solidly waiting to see how Renée would react.

“No offense, doctor because I know you’ve seen many times without my clothes but I was unconscious then. I just can’t comfortably get dressed with someone around.”

“No offense taken, Renée.” The doctor smiled at her. “I’ll be out here too if you need something.”

As soon as the doctor stepped from Renée’s room, Sophie rushed and clutched her by the arm. “Oh, doctor, what’s wrong with her? Has she gone completely crazy?”

The doctor laughed. “No, not at all, Sophie.”

“Then why doesn’t she remember yesterday afternoon when I visited?”

There’s two answers to that Sophie, I think,” Doctor Kadow answered. “Shock or repression. Personally knowing Renée the way I do, I think her mind found her behavior distressing and repressed the memory.”

“Well, what would have caused that to happen?” Sophie wanted to know.

“I have some theories on that but it would be unethical for me to discuss them with anyone except for Renée. Don’t worry, dear,” the doctor said patting Sophie’s hand which had continued to clutch the doctor’s arm. “I’m sure between me, you, and the rest of her friends, we’ll be able to help her in the long run.”

“Alright!” Sophie exclaimed.

______

It was just past one o’clock in the early morning. The corridors and hallways were in semi-darkness. Most everybody had retired at least to their bedroom if not their bed,…except for an exuberant small group of students in one of many large TV rooms that lay scattered throughout the dormitories.

Seeing that Renée had seemed to be in a little better mood when she spoke of watching the movie, everyone had attempted to cooperate and to bring a friend besides. Kell, who was still busy popping many bags of popcorn for the group, announced his girlfriend couldn’t attend because she had early shift in the library the next day, but he convinced his first heart throb of a few years ago, a Japanese young woman, Mishima, to attend.

Irvin invited another friend of his, Norris, while Sophie asked a bright acting young woman, Naomi if she wanted to come join the small party. Renée had invited her good friend Reba and Sid didn’t invite anyone; he had no friends.

All the popcorn had been popped and was sitting around in large bowls. Irvin had gotten everybody who wanted one a carbonated soda from the machine located in the room. Sid unwrapped the present and observed an ordinary looking video tape with nothing written on it.

“Hey, Renée,” Sid began to say.

“Hold that thought,” his girlfriend exclaimed, jumping up from her seat next to him. “I need to go to the bathroom.” Amid the groans from everyone present, Renée said, “Go ahead and watch the previews. I’ll try to hurry, but if the movie starts, please pause it. I would like to see it all and it is my gift.”

Renée hurried from the room as Kell came over to retrieve the tape from Sid so he could start the movie.

“Hey, Kell, look at this, there’s nothing written on here. Don’t you find that odd?” Sid asked.

“Well, maybe not,” Kell answered thoughtfully. “Maybe Betty copied it from a brand new rental that was copyrighted and she didn’t want to take any risks.”

Kell hurried to the front of the room, knelt down and slid the tape into the VCR machine.

“Oh, I hope it isn’t subtitled,” Sophie complained. “Those foreign flicks are just so weird.”

“You’re being a racist, Sophie,” Irvin pointed out.

“I am not!” she denied.

“Okay, okay, I’m starting the movie. Irvin, you want to get the lights?”

The movie started playing on the dormitory’s sixty inch TV. The room plunged into darkness. For a second there was no sound or picture. Then there was a picture, but still no sound. The picture became clearer. It was a young woman wearing a nursing uniform and she appeared to be standing in front of a desk.

“Say, isn’t that Renée?” Irvin asked.

“Yeah, that ‘is’ Renée,” Kell confirmed.

“What kind of movie is this, anyway?” Sophie asked.

Sid was certain he knew, but he wasn’t saying a word. After all, he was human too and decided he should view it as a science experiment i.e. the uncovering of the layers of Renée.

On the screen even without sound the audience could tell the many emotions Renée had been going through when it was filmed. Most of the people in the room thought they were viewing a screen test Renée had made at some time or other. When the tears began to roll down her face, Mishima commented, “Renée’s got good range.”

Renée turned her back to the camera. “Is that the end of the movie already?” Sophie asked.

Renée turned back around. “I guess not,” Kell answered.

Someone in the room said “Good,” as Renée again appeared to displaying a full range of emotions from outrage to concern to fright. Then she appeared to be reading from a book the audience couldn’t quite see.

“She is really very good. I wonder why she didn’t get the part,” Mishima commented again.

On the screen Renée began to slowly unbutton her uniform blouse. “Shhh!” Irvin complained to Mishima. His mouth was already almost completely dried out.

Renée placed her blouse on something that couldn’t be seen clearly. What could be observed very clearly was her standing there in her lacy bra, which just barely contained her large breasts. She appeared in agony.

“What kind of movie was this anyway?” Reba complained.

“Will you please be quiet? We’re trying to watch a movie here,” Irvin directed.

When Renée dropped her skirt revealing her transparent thong through which her pussy lips could be clearly seen, Sophie began to stand up. “Ok, that’s enough,” she protested. “Turn that off. We shouldn’t be watching this. There’s something wrong here.”

Irvin grabbed his tiny girlfriend and pulled her down on his lap, while placing his hand across her mouth. “Mfff,” she complained.

When Renée turned her back to the camera once again, Kell whined, “Aww, it’s over.”

“No, it’s not,” Irvin said happily as Renée turned, appeared angry for a short period and then banged her shoes down.

On the TV screen a minute later Renée lowered her bra and then took it off completely baring her breasts. “Oh my God,” Irvin murmured.

“Oh my God, indeed. Sophie’s right! We shouldn’t be watching this,” Reba complained.

“Shut up!” Irvin said harshly.

When Renée began peeling her thong down, the men in the room quit breathing. When she pulled it off her body and placed it down, Mishima praised, “She’s hot!”

‘Yes, she is,’ Sid thought mournfully.

On the super wide TV screen, Renée stood stooped over until someone else entered the picture. Whoever it was, was completely blurred out, but Sid had no doubt he knew who it was. The person made Renée stand straight up with her hands by her side wantonly displaying her fulsome breasts and shaven vagina. Kell held out the remote and froze the frame.

Renée chose that moment to re-enter the room. “Aww,” she complained. “I asked you to wait.” She stepped forward and as she went to sit down beside Sid, Renée took a good look at what they were watching.

“OH MY GOD!” she screamed.

12