Betty's Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
Ren?e is stripped naked in a fight.
3.7k words
4.2
55.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

When Betty stepped lively down the corridor to her office early the next morning, she was surprised to observe Renée already waiting for her standing by her office door. Renée was well known for not liking to arise early.

‘Oh ho! What do we have here?’ Betty wondered.

“Good morning, Renée,” Betty maliciously grinned at her. “How good to see you dressed for a change.”

Renée just glared at her superior.

“Oh, not saying anything, Renée? Tape got your tongue?”

“I’ll say plenty after you open that door and we get inside your office,” Renée hissed. “I see no reason to drag any more of our dealings out in public.”

“Good point,” Betty said briskly, suddenly all business.

After they both had entered the office, Renée wasted no time now. “What’s the big idea of sending me that tape?”

“Why, Renée, I thought even a cretin such as yourself could figure it out. I want those pictures back. If you don’t cooperate, I will spread that tape around the globe.”

“You want a piece of me, bitch?” Renée pushed herself right up in Betty’s face. “Or you gonna hide behind your assassin again?”

Betty blanched and stepped back. She wasn’t exactly afraid of Renée, but she was older and out of shape from sitting behind a desk while Renée was a much younger woman.

“You touch me, and you’ll be expelled from here in five seconds.”

“Oh, cluck, cluck, cluck,” Renée retorted.

“I want those pictures back,” emphasized Betty.

“Not gonna happen, not now, not later.”

Renée turned to leave the office. Betty called after her, “You’ll be sorry you didn’t listen to reason.”

‘Hmmm, She’s gonna be harder than I thought. Time for phase two.’

______

The evening before: On the super wide TV screen, Renée stood stooped over until someone else entered the picture. Whoever it was, was completely blurred out, but Sid had no doubt he knew who it was. The person made Renée stand straight up with her hands by her side wantonly displaying her fulsome breasts and shaven pussy. Kell held out the remote and froze the frame.

Renée chose that moment to re-enter the room. “Aww,” she complained. “I asked you to wait.” She stepped forward and, as she went to sit down beside Sid, she took a good look at what they were watching.

“OH MY GOD!” she screamed.

Renée’s immediate embarrassment translated quickly into rage. She began striking out at the nearest person to her. In this case it was Sid. With Renée ’s closed fisted blows flying all around his head, he understood it was just a matter of time until she landed a lucky blow and broke his nose or chipped a tooth. Renée was so angry she had waves of adrenaline coursing through her body.

Sid stood up and grabbed her around her waist and swung her around in front of him so she couldn’t reach him any further. Unfortunately for Reba, Renée could now reach her. The raven-haired young woman was particularly put out that her good girlfriend was sitting there and allowing the rest of them to watch that…that piece of filth…that Betty had obviously sent her as a message.

Renée continued to swing wildly despite being held tightly by Sid. On her second swing she smacked Reba with a good right cross just under her eye. The cheek underneath immediately began to swell.

“Ow!” Reba complained and stepped back from Renée’s immediate vicinity.

Renée became so frustrated that she could no longer reach her friend with her fists, she began to lash out at her with wild kicks of her legs. Unfortunately this caused her pajama bottoms to begin to slide down her shapely hips.

In fact her pajamas were what had caused her to be gone from the room for so long. Once Renée had left to go the restroom, she realized her initial plan of just loosening her tight clothing away from her wounds so she wasn’t in such pain was not going to be enough; so she went back to her room to change her entire outfit.

Renée had taken off her tight t-shirt and jeans and intended to find some clothing that were somewhat more loose and flowing. Unfortunately she couldn’t find anything except for her pajamas. Deciding this gathering was certainly like a slumber party in a way, she just slipped her pj’s over her naked body. After all she just planned to enter the room in the dark, watch the movie and then return to her room. There was no absolutely no reason she couldn’t be comfortable, was there?

“Let me go!” Renée squirmed in Sid’s arms while continuing to kick out at Reba.

Her pajama bottoms finally slid off her leaving her half naked and her struggling with her boyfriend had caused her top to ride up above her breasts. As Renée continued to kick at Reba, her friend looked on absolutely fascinated at Renée’s shaven pubic area. She was a provincial girl and had never seen anything like that.

Pow! Renée’s foot met firmly with the point of Reba’s chin knocking her woozy for a few seconds. The raven-haired young woman took advantage of the situation and kicked her friend several more times in the face.

“Ow!” Reba complained. “I think you broke my dose!”

“Well, fight then – you pathetic slug!” taunted Renée.

Reba suddenly lashed out with both fists with a right jab and a left uppercut. Renée slipped the jab and when she did, she slid all the way out of her pajama top leaving her standing stark naked in front of her friends. The upper cut hit the naked woman square in her vagina!

“Ow! Oh! That felt so good! Hit me again!” screamed Renée.

Reba stood nonplussed for a moment, as Sophie thought, ‘There she goes again! What is wrong with this poor woman?’

Glancing around the room, Sophie immediately grasped that Renée was inadvertently providing quite a floor show for the young men present. Her Irvy seemed particularly enamored.

“Okay!” she ordered waving her arms in a shooing motion. “All you men outta here – right now! Come on!”

Sophie began literally pushing Irvin to get him to move. “You too, Sid – out!”

Sid hadn’t taken his eyes off Renée’s beautiful naked body for one second. And who could blame him?

He knew, even with her wounds that were still healing, he would never again see a woman as beautiful as she. Sophie had managed to convince Norris, Irvin, and Kell to leave. Looking back from the doorway, the brown-haired woman realized Sid hadn’t moved one inch!

“Sid, you too! Outta here right now!”

“Aww Sophie,” the young man complained. “I’m her fiancé, I should stay and help.”

All the while this was occurring, Renée was still attempting to entice Reba to inflict more punishment on her. Reba continued to step away from the nude young woman, while holding her one hand over her injured nose. Blood has continued to cascade from it down Reba’s face.

“You’re not her fiancé,” Sophie accused. “A fiancé is a person who has asked another person to marry them. You haven’t even asked Rinoa to go to Roller Derby yet.”

“You mean I’m supposed to ask her to go to Roller Derby?” Sid asked perplexed. “I didn’t even think she liked Roller Derby.”

“Come on, Sid,” Reba entreated while intertwining her arm with his. “You can escort me to the clinic to save me from explaining what I’m doing up this late with a broken nose.”

Sophie flashed Reba a look of gratitude as the young woman and Sid left the TV room. Now that her immediate enemy had left, Renée turned her attention to Sophie. Naomi had already fled the scene once the fighting had begun.

“Come on, you twit – fight!” Renée begged. “You were sitting here allowing them to look at that invasion of my privacy without complaining!”

“No, I wasn’t, Renée. I tried to stop them. Irvin was holding me back.”

“You lie!” Renée insisted while reaching a delivering a substantial slap against Sophie’s face.

“Ow! No, I’m not lying,” Sophie protested while attempting to step back further from her obviously crazed naked friend. “Irvin was holding me back,” she repeated again.

“Oh come now,” Renée replied while closing in again on the green-eyed young woman. “Since when could Irvin ever control you when you wanted something?”

Renée delivered another slap, this one harder, on Sophie’s cheek. Sophie had to admit that Renée had a point. She hadn’t struggled very hard, had she?

‘Did I actually want to watch that video of Renée stripping herself starkers and if I did, then why did I?’ she wondered.

Renée used this opportunity of Sophie’s introspection to slap her three more times in rapid succession. The brown-haired woman snapped and brought her brown booted foot up between Renée’s legs and kicked her right in her naked crotch – hard!

“Oh God, that’s feels so good!” Renée cried out while she crashed to the floor and writhed in pain.

“Oh God! What have I done?” Sophie gasped. She stepped away from Renée as if she had the plague. “I’m so sorry, Renée.”

Turning to Mishima who was watching the entire proceedings with great interest, the green-eyed woman entreated, “What’s wrong with her? She’s been like this since the day Kristen stripped her.”

“Renée suffered a great trauma that day being stripped and beaten in front of all those people. In some twisted way the stroking of Kristen’s sword became sensuous and finally caused her to orgasm,” the more worldly Mishima explained.

Sophie flushed considerably. “So Renée was telling the truth in the clinic that day!”

“Yes,” the pretty young woman agreed, “Renée has become a masochist.”

“A machinist?” the good hearted young woman asked. “What? She wants to operate a lathe or something?”

“No, no, Sophie,” Mishima giggled. “A masochist is a person who receives sexual gratification from psychological or physical punishment.”

“Oh bummer! How icky. What can we do to help her?”

“Oh, I have something in mind,” Mishima winked at Sophie. “By the way, what is she doing?”

Glancing over at Rinoa who had been suspiciously quiet and calm for the last minute, Sophie observed Rinoa standing stock still as if she were in a trance.

“I’m not sure, but Renée has had some difficulty in the past with sleepwalking when she was under great psychological stress. She may have fallen asleep.”

What are ‘you’ doing?” Sophie asked greatly alarmed.

Mishima had just pulled her white mid-riff over her head and off her body. She had already unsnapped her suspenders and stepped out of her short black skirt and now stood only appareled in a very skimpy bra and small cotton panties. Her huge breasts were straining to be released.

“I am going to attempt to offer Rinoa some solace from her current sexual aberration,” Mishima answered while crossing the room to Rinoa. “You may want to leave, Sophie. This could possibly be distasteful to you.”

Mishima stood directly in front of Renée who was just standing there appearing rather forlorn for the moment, but now conscious. Mishima removed the rest of her clothing and stood nakedly in front of the troubled young woman. Renée appeared to finally have regained some touch with the reality surrounding her as her eyes grew as big as saucers when she stared at Mishima’s truly bodacious figure.

At Mishima’s first urging, Sophie had quickly strode to the back of the room, but had hesitated at the door.

‘Maybe I’d better stay and make certain that nothing bad happens to her. I mean I don’t think she could take much more without losing her mind. Yeah, that’s the ticket – I need to remain to watch out for her,’ Sophie rationalized.

Sophie turned around and peered back into the room. She couldn’t believe her own eyes when she caught a glimpse of the naked Mishima.

‘My God! She makes Renée look like a twelve year old girl,’ she thought completely shocked.

Sophie didn’t consciously notice, but when Mishima held out her hand and Renée took it in hers and then Mishima pulled her close; their naked bodies rubbing salaciously against each other, her hand clutched the neckline of her yellow dress and she pulled it asunder dropping the two separate pieces onto the floor. Sophie’s right hand slid beneath her bra and began to rub her nipple back and forth. It became instantly erect. Her left hand dive bombed into her panties and fingered her pussy lips almost violently.

Mishima stood a little over an inch taller than Renée and she leaned down while she began to kiss her; at first soft little tentative kisses all over Renée’s face until she was able to learn how she was going to react.

Renée moaned and placed her hands lower on Mishima’s behind. She pulled the young woman as close as possible to her and bumped and rubbed her clit against Mishima who took that as tacit permission to continue and she kissed Renée in earnest now forcing her tongue into her mouth and rubbing it against Renée’s.

Mishima reached down with her hand and felt Renée’s ‘love patch’ and found it to be dripping wet proving to her the young woman was ready to move further in their lovemaking. Disengaging from her mouth for a second, she cooed, “Want to take this to the couch, love?”

Renée nodded happily and Mishima took her by the hand and led her over to a couch on the side of the room that is usually considered prime seating for TV watching. It was seven feet long and quite comfortable.

From the doorway, Sophie now stepped into the center of the room, completely shredding her panties and bra as she moved. The brown-haired young woman continued to move as if she were robotic and not in complete control of herself. She immediately thrust two fingers into her distended labia working them in and out as she continued to closely watch the sexual maneuverings of Mishima and Renée.

Mishima gently lay Renée down on the couch on her back. Renée spread her legs enough so Mishima could comfortably kneel between them. Looking down at the young woman with her perfectly formed high breasts with her beautiful nipples, her narrow waist, completely shaven pubic area and wide open vagina, and her long lovely sculpted legs, Mishima felt her breath taken away for a second.

Renée was truly one of the most beautiful women Mishima had ever observed with their clothes off. She had always suspected that beneath those rather staid outfits of Renée, she was hiding a hellacious body, but seeing is believing as far as Mishima was concerned.

“You are so beautiful,” she gushed to Renée, causing the raven-haired young woman to blush. She wished Sid could be as outgoing with his compliments just one time as this woman was.

Renée reached up with her two hands and cupped Mishima’s breasts as much as possible which still left more uncovered than covered.

“Don’t worry, they’re real,” she giggled while placing her hands over Renée’s and pressing them hard on her bosom.

Renée twisted and rubbed both of Mishima’s nipples simultaneously causing to them to grow erect. Mishima moaned loudly and bent over and suckled Renée’s beautiful nips in return. She sucked hard on them causing them to grow amazing large; then the lovely woman began kissing Renée all over her chest and down her belly to her shaven pussy.

Mishima observed where the stitch had just recently been removed from Renée’s labia and was careful to avoid the area, assuming correctly it was still quite sore and not wanting to awaken Renée’s masochistic streak at this time.

Sophie had moved much closer to the two cavorting women and had jammed two more fingers, now having four fingers vigorously moving in and out of her fully distended dripping wet labia. She was so sexually stimulated she began to hunch over her hand and was emitting a steady stream of moaning.

Mishima happened to catch a glimpse of the normally puritanically acting Sophie in her peripheral vision and couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

‘If only Irvin could see her now,’ Mishima thought. ‘She would never live it down.’

Mishima caught Renée’s attention and directed her to look in Sophie’s direction. Renée did as Mishima suggested and appeared completely stunned to see what her usual totally respectable friend was involved in.

When Renée looked back at Mishima and observed her roll her eyes in Sophie’s direction, Renée laughed aloud.

“It’s so good to hear you laugh again, Ren,” Mishima murmured. “Lie back, I’m bringing you something good.”

Renée did as directed and lay flat on her back on the long couch, her breasts flattening to the sides. Mishima swung around and placed herself where her mouth was directly over Renée’s beautiful bare vagina lips. This of course left Mishima’s labia hanging over Renée’s mouth.

Renée noticed that unlike her shaven pubic area Mishima’s was covered by bushy, black pubic hair. ‘She’s sure not wearing any bikini with this stuff,’ Renée grinned to herself, but she discovered it to be extremely sexy nonetheless.

Mishima understood that Renée was a true sexual novice, as far as gay sex was concerned, so she told her to lap anything she wanted, that it was fine with her. Meanwhile Mishima immediately located Renée’s clitoris and popped it up hard with her fingers. Then she began tonguing it while attempting to make her tongue as stiff as a board.

She realized that Renée was getting off like a racehorse as her labia was now dripping. Mishima was concentrating all her powers on satisfying Renée when suddenly she felt her good friend slip two fingers all the way up her vagina.

“Oh, that feels good, Rennie, keep it up,” Mishima groaned in between tonguing her friend.

Renée did as directed and vigorously followed Mishima’s advice jamming her fingers in and out as quickly as possible. Mishima found herself hunching on her friend’s hand.

‘God, she’s a natural at this,’ she thought delightedly.

Renée began twisting and turning on the couch as Mishima’s ministrations were finally producing exquisite sensations in her that were running all through her body.

Renée’s orgasm was building deep inside of her. In her excitement, she had jammed her last finger up Mishima’s vagina, which closed completely around her wrist causing it to be practically impossible to move it in and out anymore.

Suddenly Renée almost blacked out as her orgasm came bubbling up through her.

“Oh God! God! God! Mishima!” the young woman cried out in bliss.

As Mishima had continued to hunch on her friend’s hand and was extremely wet, she suddenly felt it slip up all of the way inside of her. ‘Oh shit! I’m gonna scream!’

Renée felt around up inside of her friend in an area that was brand new to her. As she lay cumming Renée twisted here, tweaked there, and pulled over there. Mishima gave out with a heart stopping shriek screaming Renée’s name out to the spheres as Mishima’s orgasm was wrested from her forcefully.

Mishima collapsed onto Renée as the young woman fainted dead away again.

Oh! Oh! Oh! I love you, Irvin!” Sophie cried out.

Mishima glanced to where Sophie was hunched on her hand climaxing and screaming for Irvin and was amused to notice the green-eyed woman had literally torn her clothes off her body into tiny pieces and stood appareled at the present time in only her brown boots.

‘Who would have thunk it?’ Mishima thought humorously. ‘We’ll be lucky if we don’t call attention to ourselves from waking someone up. Wouldn’t that be something? They burst in here to find out what the screaming was all about and discover the three of us nude while masturbating and eating each other out.’

Sophie was the first one to come to what senses she had before she zoned out. Looking around she noticed she was standing totally bereft of any apparel.

“Oh my gosh!” she exclaimed. “Where are my clothes?”

Mishima languidly pointed them out laying scattered in tiny pieces on the floor. Sophie fell into a crouch covering her pubic area with one hand and her one arm across her breasts.

“Have I been raped?” Sophie asked.

“Yes, in a way,” Mishima answered, “but you did it to yourself. Check your hand.”

Sophie held her hand out in front of her face and observed it was dripping.

“Oh great God! I’ve never done anything like that before. Did Renée see me?”

12