Betty's Self Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,045 Followers

"Thank you," she said, her green eyes staring into mine, "it would sure be my pleasure to give you another one right now." She moved her face so slowly to mine that I had an eternity to turn away from her, but I didn't. I couldn't. Her kiss was soft as a butterfly, and as slow as honey. My breath was coming faster well before she parted her lips enough to give my lips a slow lick. She eased one arm around my shoulders and used her other hand to gently stroke my aching hard-nippled breasts. When she at last began to slowly French kiss me, her mouth tasted like wine and cigarettes and that made me want sex from her more than ever.

"Even it is a triggered body response to your looks, Betty," she whispered in my ear after licking it, "I have so much desire for you that I am already on the verge of coming in my panties." She went back to kissing my mouth and exploring the inside of my mouth with her tongue, making me breathe harder and harder through my nose. Her hand slipped down from my breasts and snaked between my legs to stroke my pubic hair. At the realization that I wasn't wearing panties, she shivered and gave a little grunt, "Umph," right into my mouth.

Still kissing me, her arm drew away and I felt her fingers expertly unbuttoning my blouse. I put my arms around her neck and felt her spreading my blouse and slipping it away. Of course, I had to let go of her neck to get the blouse off, but I just went on letting myself drown in the deep pool of her delicious kissing. She licked the underside of my tongue. I sighed at my sense of loss when her mouth left my lips for my breasts, but the hot warmth of her wet mouth on my nipples made up for it. Not that I'm usually wild about having my breasts kissed and licked. But now I discovered that it didn't have to be like a calf going after his mom's udder. Nancy's licks and sucks were incredibly light and subtle and for the first time I realized that I could have terrific sexual feelings through my breasts.

I was wet enough now that I felt like I was sitting in a puddle and probably was, but when she started slipping off my heels and unzipping my skirt, I stopped her, "Nancy, could we just slow down a little." As much as I wanted her, I was feeling a little overwhelmed. My hands were shaking, and I realized I still wasn't psychologically prepared to have sex with a woman, although God knows Laura did a wonderful job on me the other day, but I did feel like I needed a delay. "Maybe you could undress yourself for me?"

She shook her auburn hair and stood, looking me in the eye and smiling. She seemed pleased, although I wasn't sure why, until I realized that I had just asked a woman to show me her body. Inside myself I shrugged. At least I had gotten the delay I wanted and the panic that had started to build inside me was receding. I felt like such a contrary bitch watching Nancy unbuttoning her blouse and removing her black lacey bra. Her breasts were fairly large, much bigger than mine, with extremely pale pink nipples and aureoles -- barely darker in color than the surrounding white skin. She unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt and let it fall.

Nancy was now wearing only a black lace garter to support her black silk stockings and some lacey black panties, and of course her heels. She kicked off her shoes, pulled down her panties and stepped out of them. She had a lovely auburn bush, lightly trimmed on the sides. I couldn't help but stare between her legs while she peeled off the garter and hose. She was pale and statuesque like some kind of goddess of love. I expected her to jump back on me, but she didn't. She stood there, showing herself to me, one hand on her hip and the other tweaking at her nipples that quickly grew much larger and longer and slightly darker. "Do you approve?" she asked with a little grin.

"Who wouldn't?" I said seriously. I had never really been attracted to a woman as a sexual object until Laura beat off in front of me, and even now when confronted by Nancy's voluptuous gorgeousness, I'm not sure how I would go about playing with such a toy, but damn, she sure looked hot! If I allowed this sex with women thing to go much further, I knew I would soon be facing decisions about eating pussy, and while I had so far discovered that I liked women to do it to me, what if I was like Jen? It still seemed unnatural to me, but then so had sucking a dick at first.

Over the years I had learned to like going down on a man. It gave me a sense of power over him that I didn't get as much of from surrendering to a fuck, although I got some of it back when I would ride on top -- that was my favorite position with men. I thought again about how Nancy had described the way Jen had looked riding her boyfriend -- yeah, a woman could look really good like that!

Did I get anything sexual out of going down on a man? I guess the giving kind of thing -- there is a sexual element in that. Would it seem the same to eat pussy? I mean, I could see letting women eat my pussy all day long without feeling like I was really even bisexual. Well, maybe a little since it seemed more exciting to be eaten by a woman than by a man. But I couldn't help thinking that I would be bi or gay if I returned the favor -- especially if I really liked eating pussy. That fact had seemed to shock even Laura, I remembered.

Thinking these things and staring at Nancy's glorious nude figure, I suddenly realized I was losing the edge on my lust. I loved it when Nancy kissed me, so I needed to get more of that to stop thinking so analytically. I stood up and put my arms around her neck and drew her to me. Somehow the sweet dear got the message and took over again, and soon I was dizzy with the deliciousness of her warm kisses and the wonderful feeling of her generous pale breasts pressed against mine. I hardly noticed her slipping my skirt off since she didn't stop kissing me. It was something of a surprise to notice her auburn mound pressed against my thigh, impossible to ignore it the way she was undulating her hips on my leg.

At the same time her left thigh pressed between my legs, and one moment we were just kissing naked, and the next we were passionately embraced and humping each other like a dog on a man's leg. Pardon the humorous comparison, for there was nothing funny about the way it felt. One minute we're just kissing and the next we're having sex, and it felt terrifically good. The wetter our pussies got, the slicker and more intense the fucking sensation. It should be obvious why it felt good -- I mean rubbing my pussy against a warm yet silky smooth-rounded-pliant surface, a warm and wet thigh and getting wetter -- it felt divine. What was not so obvious was why her pussy rubbing against my thigh felt almost as good. She cupped my butt cheeks in her hands and started thrusting herself harder against me. I really got a rush out of that, too.

We stood there like that another minute or two, kissing, breathing hard, rubbing pussies on each other, when suddenly Nancy tore her lips from mine and whispered in my ear, "I have to have you in my mouth."

I had no longer had any objections to that at all. I wanted her to go down on me and was looking forward to it. "How do you want me?" I whispered meekly.

Nancy's green eyes flashed, "Do you mind just standing here?" Her breathing was quick and I could tell she was terrifically excited. I responded with a peck on her lips and spread my feet a little wider apart. Gratefully, Nancy sank to her knees and embraced my hips the way she had been holding me around my shoulders earlier. I had to spread my legs a little wider to accommodate her sliding her body between them then I felt her mouth lock on to my pussy with a passionate kiss. My hips trembled with pleasure as I felt her tongue exploring me inside while her hands ran up and down my legs, cupping my bottom, her tongue and her fingers going everywhere, exploring me, feeling me inside and out.

I looked down and could only see her auburn hair, forehead and green eyes as the rest of her face was beneath my groin and looking up. I jumped a little as I felt her tongue slide lasciviously over my asshole and began to even explore me even in there. I wasn't sure what to make of this at first, but my bottom quickly warmed in the center as her tongue slid in and out, and I decided that I really did like having my bottom tongue-fucked. I found myself squatting slightly to encourage her tongue to go even deeper. Nancy evidently had a strong and a surprisingly long tongue -- it filled me wonderfully! I began moving my hips in little thrusts in reaction to her butt-fucking tongue.

A trifle sooner than I would have liked, she went back to licking and slurping in my pussy. I knew I had a tendency to get pretty wet when excited and Nancy must have loved this, judging by the wet noises and swallowing and the way she would wriggle her face into my pussy like she was trying to crawl up inside me. When she focused on my clit and began to give it rapid little licks, I felt like I was flying away, surfing on a wave of pleasure that soared higher and higher until it was all in me from my toes to my scalp and whirling, and diving and mixing. At some point during my powerful orgasm, my balance or my legs must have given out, because when I started to return to normal, I was on the couch leaning back, my hips making fucking thrusts against Nancy's lovely face.

Panting, my lungs demanding more air, I gently pushed her face away -- I just couldn't take any more exercise and my clit was suddenly hypersensitive. Nancy, moved up beside me, and was gently touching me, rubbing lightly at my shoulders, touching my breasts, and stroking my arms. When my breathing had slowed to almost normal, she kissed me, sweetly and softly. Gratefully, I kissed her back, whispering how wonderfully she had made love to me. I even enjoyed the scent of my pussy on her face and mouth, and I found myself wishing that Laura had kissed me afterwards. I felt psychologically totally unprepared to confront the need to return the favor, and Nancy knew it because she assured me that all she needed was a minute to take care of herself. But I couldn't let her do that, not after the story about Jen.

I knelt on the floor in front of her and spread her thighs. I spread her pussy lips with my fingers and examined what I saw. Nancy was definitely an outty, with parts of her pussy hanging down between and below the outer lips. She was fleshy with lots of curls and folds but it was clear which hooded area hid her clitoris. She was pink inside, deepening to a brick red near her vagina, a rough edged hole that seemed too small. She was wet inside and I licked at her, feeling the textures, the smells and the taste. She was a little salty around the edges, and she had a strong woman smell with just the slightest hint of pee. I was surprised that I wasn't really repulsed by the smell, but I wasn't excited by it either. In any case, my nose got used to it because it seemed to go away the more I licked.

Or I licked the smell away -- I wasn't sure which although now I know the answer to be a bit of both. I licked the inner lips separate from the outer lips until I had explored all her lovely textures and sorted out the folds. The clear, nearly tasteless lubricating fluid that leaked from her vagina drew me to lap at it and swallow -- it was like a very mildly sweet oil that I quickly decided was delicious. I eased a finger and then two into her vagina producing even more of the delightful fluid to enjoy between her smooth pale thighs. Then responding to her whispered entreaties of 'please, please', I dipped my tongue one more time in her wet tunnel and used the juice to lubricate the upper areas of her slit.

I concentrated on the hooded area, my tongue flicking inside occasionally to encounter a tiny bud, and I let my front teeth scrape gently on the surface of the hood. I guess I found what Nancy liked because she was going wild now, heaving and moaning, her fingers curled in my hair and tugging at my head. I kept it up until her climax had slowed to the point she was becoming over sensitive. I rose and sat beside her and we kissed; a long delicious kiss with both of our faces smelling pleasantly of pussy. I was happy that I had made Nancy come so well, and I was more than a little proud of myself at the way I had managed to eat pussy for the first time. But at the same time, I really felt a little disappointed for some reason. Maybe I wasn't lesbian material after all, which gave me a little sense of relief mixed with a mild dismay.

Nancy begged me to let her 'do' me some more, so I lay down on my tummy and let her have her way with my bottom which I was learning to enjoy enormously. She licked and tongue-fucked my asshole for quite a lovely while before slipping her fingers down to my pussy to finger fuck me with one hand while playing with my clit with the other. My butt was now high in the air with Nancy's long pointed tongue deep in my ass as she used her hands to fuck and diddle me into a fantastic orgasm. Having re-excited herself again, Nancy then fucked my bottom cheeks with her pussy until she had another orgasm -- it didn't take very long. Then we just held each other in our arms for a while, talking softly and occasionally kissing sweetly.

Nancy soon dressed and left, both of us promising future get-togethers, which would very probably happen, but still my feeling of disappointment lingered. I remembered how Laura had been so affected. Laura had said she hadn't expected to like it so much after eating my pussy. But that didn't happen to me with Nancy. Oh, I was pleased enough with having pleased Nancy, but it hadn't been the labor of love that I had hoped for -- then I was surprised at myself for wanting such a thing. It was a lot of how I felt about going down on a penis the first time. I had over time, learned to like giving head. Was I going to have to learn to enjoy eating pussy?

Was I not straight or gay? What was wrong with me? Oh, I could get plenty sexually excited at the thought of a woman making me come -- oh yes, I loved that part of it. But I felt there was an empty place inside of me that needed a desire, a lust to give. I wanted to feel attracted to and fascinated by pussy. I wanted to be sexually aroused by pussy if I was going to continue to explore my bisexual side, otherwise I might as well go back to men. So I decided to go back to men and see what that was like now. It felt like I was discovering sex all over again.

I wasn't even sure what I was complaining about. I mean I loved women going down on me, and at least I didn't mind going down on them. I resolved to get to know myself better, because for the time being, I felt so confused as to feel useless to myself or anyone else.

*

Please remember to vote! Comments and emails are welcome and encourage me to write more. Pelios

Pelios
Pelios
1,045 Followers